Dirty Chrissy Goes to College Ch. 3

Story Info
Rob shows Chrissy the world of peep booths.
2.4k words
4.42
73.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! I'm back with another story! Thanks so much for all of your emails! I wish I had the time to answer them all. But I got so hot hearing how much you all enjoyed the last two stories. Remember, they are all true, but the names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

After I met Rob and 'stole' his cherry at home in my waterbed, you couldn't keep us apart. We fucked like rabbits whenever we could! After my mom found a used condom wrapped up in a tissue next to my bed, the shit hit the fan. My father called me at work and told me I should call Rob and have him pick me up and bring me home after work. It seemed he wanted to speak with me and Rob about something. When we got to my house, my Dad started yelling at Rob, inches from his face. He reamed us out for a good half hour. Accusing me of being a dirty slut and asking if Rob thought their house was a whorehouse.

In actuality, my father was a total hypocrite. When I was 14, he started sneaking into my room at night while mom was at work. He used to tell me to lift up my shirt, and he'd stare at my little titties (they're not much bigger now!). Then he'd go off to his room, probably to jerk off. One night, he brought a Polaroid camera in with him and said he was going to take pictures so he wouldn't bother me anymore at nighttime. When I told my mom what he was doing, she believed him instead of me, but at least it made my dad stop pestering me.

Anyway, now Rob and I had to find different places to fuck, especially during the day. Often, we'd sneak off into the woods behind the college, where I'd suck him off and let him fuck me from behind. One day, he left me a note in my classroom building mailbox that told me to meet him at the car at 11:30 am. When I got to the car, Rob had a package covered in satiny giftwrap.

I quickly tore opened the gift, and found a brand new outfit inside: A white silk sleeveless blouse, a red mini-skirt, black thigh-high stockings and a pair of red fuck-me pumps. I looked at him, puzzled. He told me to climb in the back seat and put the outfit on. I jumped between the seats, and started to strip. I pulled off my top, without even looking around to see if anyone was watching form the parking lot. I reached behind my back and unhooked my 32A size white lace bra. That's when I noticed Rob watching me in the rearview mirror. I licked my lips and blew him a kiss as I pulled off my tight Levi's. I kicked off my sneakers, and pulled on the thigh highs. I pulled on the blouse, but left the top three buttons loose, so my tits were barely covered by the thin see-through fabric. As I started to pull the mini-skirt up my legs, Rob stopped me."

"Huh-uh….no panties, baby," he ordered. I started to get wet wondering what he had in store for me. Always ready to please my man, I pulled my little whit panties over my hips, exposing my shaved, pink pussy. As I was finishing putting the red shoes on, Rob pulled out of the parking lot and headed for the outskirts of town. When I asked where we were going, he just told me to be patient.

When he pulled into the "Adult Gift Shoppe," my pussy started flowing all the more. I had never been in an adult gift store, but there were always cars in the parking lot behind the store. We pulled in just behind a green BMW. The driver was a young, handsome executive type who looked me up and down as I got out of the car. He waited by his car as Rob led me to the door of the shop. He opened the door, exposing a set of stairs that led down into a basement to the store. The stairway was dark and musty. At the bottom was yet another door. Rob stopped and told me to open it and walk in. I put my hand on the knob and turned it.

When I opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like a regular, well lit department store! The only difference was that there was porn everywhere, of every type. Dildos and pocket pussies covering one whole wall…and best of all, it was filled with men! Men of all shapes and sizes, all professions and backgrounds. There were construction workers checking out anal sex magazines standing next to men in suits perusing the domination videos.

"What are all of these guys doing here in the middle of the day?" I whispered to Rob as he guided me down an aisle filled with soft-core porn magazines.

"They come here for a little afternoon 'relief'," he replied.

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

He simply replied, "Why don't I show you, instead of explaining it."

Rob then guided me to the back of the store, where there was a doorway. Next to the doorway was an older guy at a counter who ran the checkout. Rob pulled out a ten dollar bill from his wallet, and set it on the counter. Without a word, the guy at the counter handed Rob a stack of tokens, like I had seen in the arcade at the mall. We walked through the doorway into a dark room. As we entered, I saw a display case mounted to the wall that had photocopies of the boxes pornos come in hanging inside it. I was only able to glance at the titles shown, when Rob turned me to the left.

Staring at me intently were three or four guys, all just hanging out and staring at me. I heard one of the men grunt, while another whistled. They were all standing outside a hallway with about twenty doorways leading off it. Rob led me to the rear of the hallway at the second door from the end on the left. He opened the door and motioned for me to enter the room. I hesitated, but Rob assured me it was okay, so I entered the room. Just as I was, though, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. Two of the men we starting to walk down the hallway toward us.

Rob closed the door to the room, and it was almost pitch black. The room had the familiar smell of cum, sort of stale bleach water. I heard Rob jingle some of the tokens in his pocket, then heard one of them drop in a coin slot. Instantly, a screen lit up the dark room with the scene of a tight pussy filled with two fat cocks!

"Woah!" was all I could manage to say.

"Have a seat," offered Rob, motioning to a bench at the back of the small booth. I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen as I sat down.

"I though we could come here and have some fun. The owner doesn't care what you do in these booths, as long as you keep droppin' coins in the slot," added Rob. Now I understood why we were here…Rob had found a new place for us to fuck! He stood next to me, and lowered his pants to the floor. His stiffening thick cock stood straight out in front of him. The video was still showing the hot little blonde getting fucked by two cocks at once. Only now she was sucking off a third cock. As my hand instinctively drew towards my pussy, Rob rubbed his cock on my right cheek.

I looked up at Rob and smiled, asking, "So this is what guys do on their lunch breaks? Come here and watch a porno while jerking off?"

"Among other things." Rob replied as he slipped his cock between my red lips into my warm mouth. His girth was choking me, but I could never get enough of that sweet pre-cum dribbling out of the head of his cock. It was silky on my tongue and tasted like salty-honey before oozing down my throat. My fingers got busy in my pussy, circling my hard clit, and stroking the lips as they grew puffy with excitement. Rob put his hands on either side of my head as he fucked my wet and warm mouth with his huge rod. Rob likes his blowjobs super wet.

At one point, some of my spit and his pre-cum leaked out of the corner of my mouth. I looked down briefly to make sure it wouldn't get on my new shoes. That's when I saw that the floor was covered with blotches of cum, some hardened and milky. A few were fresh and still gleaming in the light of the video screen. That's when I came for the first time. Waves of passion ran through my body, and juices flowed down my fingers to my wrist as I frigged myself faster.

As I was coming down from that first wave of pleasure, I heard a door open in the booth to our left, and heard coins drop in a slot. All of a sudden, I saw light form a video screen streaming through a hole in the wall to our left about waist high! I quickly pulled Rob's cock from my mouth and quietly whispered, "Honey, look! You can see right in that other booth!"

"Go ahead," Rob offered. "Take a peek. But remember, he can see you, too!"

Rob kept stroking his cock as I crouched down in front of the hole in the wall. I could see a guy sitting on a bench, just like the one in our booth. He had his pants down below his knees and was jerking off his cock nice and slow. I could tell by his skin that he was a little older than Rob and I, but he had a beautiful cock. The balls were big and hanging between his legs. He had neatly shaved his balls, and you could see every tasty little fold of skin in his ballsack. I started dreaming about licking them and sucking them into my mouth. Just then, I felt Rob's hands under my arms, leading me to stand up in front of the hole in the wall. He pulled my skirt up over my hips. I leaned forward and arched my back downward to show Rob my wet and waiting pussy.

Rob had no problem getting his now purple-headed cock into my tight cunt. He grabbed me by the hips, and I braced myself against the wall with my hands. He started fucking me deeply. Every thrust of his hips against mine made me push against the wall. By this time, my face was inches from the wall, and I could read all of the graffiti. It amazed me to see how many guys had advertised free blow jobs in this very booth. All those guys sucking each other off in this booth, or through the holes in the walls. My pussy pulsed just thinking about it. Then I wondered if Rob had ever sucked anyone off in this booth? How else did he know about this place? He had seemed to relish my kiss after he had come in my mouth. The thought of Rob sucking off another guys big fat cock made me cum so hard I couldn't control the moan that escaped my lips.

Just then, I felt fingers on my pussy, diddling my clit. But at the same time, I could feel both of Rob's hands on my hips. I looked down and to my surprise there was the same hand I had seen jerking off a hard cock in the other booth, playing with my pussy!

"Honey," I hurriedly whispered to Rob. "The guy in the next booth is touching my cunt while you're fucking me!"

"I know," he replied. "Is that okay with you?"

"Yes!" I sighed. Rob started fucking me a little faster, and moved us both closer to the wall.

"Is it okay that a stranger is touching your wet pussy while my big hard cock is slamming against you're little shaved cunt?" Rob asked.

"Yes!" I cried. Rob moved us a little closer to the wall and really started hammering my tight hole.

"And is it okay that every time I drive my cock deep inside that little pussy, his fingers are stroking my balls?" Rob asked.

"Yes!!" I cried out Rob then started to drive me against the wall. I could feel the hand rubbing Rob's balls against my dripping cunt as Rob's cock started to pulse deep inside me. I then felt the hot streams of cum filling me up inside, as he continued to fuck me, slower and slower and slower. Rob pulled out his cock, and rubbed the extra cum onto my ass. I leaned my chest against the wall while I continued to cum. Just then, I felt the hand between my legs shove a finger up inside me. When he withdrew it, he smeared Rob's cum all over my now bruised and shaved pussy. Finally, the hand withdrew, and I swear I could hear the guy in the next booth licking the cum off his fingers.

It took us a few minutes to put our selves back together. But no matter what I did, there would be no mistaking the "just fucked" look of my disheveled hair and clothes. When the last token ran out, the video shut off. As we left the booth, we found half a dozen guys standing around in the hallway. When they saw us, they applauded. As we walked through the crowd, the guys took the opportunity to grab my ass and titties. I wondered which of them was the guy in the next stall. When we left the back room, the clerk at the counter smiled knowingly at us and said, "See you next time, Rob."

"How often do you come here?" I asked Rob.

"Not as often as I think we will from now on:, he replied. He pulled me close and kissed me deeply as we entered the stairway.

"Sounds like a deal," I replied. We walked to the top of the steps, through the door and out into the afternoon sunlight.