Dirty Circumstances Ch. 04

Story Info
Desires realized.
3.9k words
4.69
27.4k
39

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May_I
May_I
251 Followers

Hello Loves! Don't chew my head off! My laptop was completely trashed after that virus it just wasn't the same and ceased to work. Being that I'm a broke college student I didn't have money for a new laptop...until now! I just got an early Xmas gift so tada, I'm back! And also I'm out for Winter Break so expect one or two submissions each week these next few weeks from me. I forgot completely where I was taking this story since my hard drive was wiped, so I'm going off the top of my head! I'll try my hardest to have this done in 10 chapters or less...and oh yeah I'm also posting another story of mine and do not worry it is a finished piece so updates for it should be timely. As always rate, comment, and message me, I so enjoy our conversations!

xoxo -I.M

*********

Leona's pussy was on fire. She had an intense dream about a certain officer and couldn't help the thumping of her heart or the sweating of her palms. She propped up on her elbows and stared down at her lower torso willing the warmth to go away. Finally to no avail, she snaked one of her demure manicured fingers into her boy shorts and began to play with her clit. Small circles around her sensitive nub had her cumming in no time flat. She was definitely a highly sensitive undersexed virgin. She flopped back onto her bed ready to go right back to sleep, thanking God for her day off when she heard a soft knock on her door.

"Leona are you awake?"

She sat upright surprised her father was home.

"Yes daddy."

"Come downstairs to my study when you get a chance."

Leona hopped out of her bed going to her bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Her mind wandered at what her father could possibly need. She made her way downstairs and into the study stopping abruptly when she saw a stone faced Prenelli and the look on her father's face. Oh shit. Did he tell her father about her club hopping escapades? Or better yet did he tell her father about how they met? She visibly swallowed and walked further into the room with apprehension tensing her muscles.

"Daddy what—"

"Sit down Leona we need to all have a little talk."

She plopped down rather ungracefully into a loveseat in front of his desk. Her palms began to sweat as she rubbed them back and forth. She fidgeted and looked everywhere but at the two men who watched her.

"Leona you may not like this but Prenelli has brought something very disturbing to my attention."

Oh my God he told! Leona glanced over at Prenelli who watched her impassively. How could he be so calm about this!

"Daddy I—"

"Leona please let me finish."

Leona shut her mouth at the tone of his no nonsense voice. She could hear her heartbeat drumming in her ears. What was her father going to say? What would he think? That she was a bad daughter? Maybe a slut? Her eyes started to sting as she felt the prickling of tears.

"There was a man trailing you at the mall the other day when Prenelli bumped into you."

Leona visibly relaxed. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and slumped back into the plush love seat.

"Daddy you scared me! I thought I was in trouble."

"In trouble for what?"

Leona glanced over at Prenelli who had a worried look gracing his face. She immediately cleared her throat and looked away. Not too long ago she was masturbating to the thought of him and she could feel her cheeks heating under his gaze.

"No reason daddy."

"Well Prenelli was able to apprehend the man. It was a goon sent over to follow you and lord knows what else. I don't feel safe having you all over this town with no protection. I have an officer around your mother and...I need for an officer to be around you. I know you may not like it but I need peace of mind sweetie."

"That's perfectly fine dad."

Leona shot a bright smile his way and she saw her dad visibly relax.

"Great. Prenelli will be with you up until I—"

"Prenelli?"

Leona looked over with confusion. She was to be watched by Mr. Sexy—er Prenelli? No way in hell.

"Dad you told me you had him on an important case. You could have one of the other guys like um Gary—"

"No Leona. I feel safer with you being with Prenelli. Sad to say his family is behind this and if he is with you the chances of them causing you harm are more unlikely rather than if a random cop was with you."

Oh no. How the hell was she supposed to be getting him out of her fucking head if he would be in her face every minute of the damn day. She looked over at Prenelli who still held an impassive look. Hell he probably wanted nothing to do with this either. She looked over at her concerned father and decided to agree and be a big girl.

"Okay daddy. Whatever you feel is best."

"Great!"

Her father stood and shook hands with Prenelli. She didn't notice that he was in his work clothes and was surprised to see him leaving.

"Dad where are you going?"

"Sorry honey I have an impromptu meeting today and then several appraisals with some officials around town. I won't be home until late and your mother has a business dinner tonight. So get to know Prenelli. He'll be here until one of us gets home."

Leona was startled to hear this. He was just going to throw Prenelli on her like this! She hurriedly stood following her dad to the foyer.

"But daddy—"

"Sweetie I'm really late. I'll give you a call when I get a break and then we can talk all you want."

He stooped and kissed her on the cheek before smiling her way and exiting the house. She slowly turned to find Prenelli arms crossed leaning against a nearby wall.

"So what would you like to do today princess?"

***

Leona was showering and couldn't help feeling like a spoiled brat. She knew her father wanted her safety but why couldn't he get an old or even ugly officer to babysit her. Having to stare at Prenelli's fine ass all day was tiring and it didn't help she was having odd dreams of him almost every night. It had been a week and they both tip-toed around each other. He followed her, assisted her, and kept his distance from her. They may have spoken only ten sentences to each other the entire week. The end of the week was nearing and she was looking forward to getting out of his grasp.

Leona's soapy hands gently danced across her body. Her mind started to take her on a rollercoaster ride leading to nowhere. She could feel his hands on her working her pert nipples. She let out a gasp and immediately took her hands away from her breasts. What the hell was getting into her? She rinsed and stepped out of her shower. Today was going to be a lounge day for her and Prenelli. All week she made him rip and run all over the city with her while she ran errands. He even came with her to the youth center and it made her warm inside seeing him interact with the kids who adored him.

She threw on an oversized shirt and boy shorts after putting on lavender oil. She made her way downstairs into the kitchen popping popcorn and grabbing sodas. She balanced a few items in her hands as she made her way downstairs into the basement where her dad set up a TV system that mirrored a mini theatre. Tip-toeing downstairs she tried to be as deathly silent as she could, wanting to sneak up on Prenelli and spook him like he had done to her all week. She reached the bottom and froze in mid step when she heard a groan. She could see Prenelli perfectly from where she stood but his head was thrown back and eyes closed so he couldn't see her. She felt the heat begin in her pussy and work its way to her belly. She could only fantasize about his cock after that day but watching him stroke it made her want to touch it again. She could see he was taking his time trying to hold off the inevitable.

"Fuck...Leona..."

Leona could only describe one emotion after hearing him say her name and it was happiness. She was happy that she wasn't the only one gaining these desires after their initial encounter. Finally something seemed to click in her mind. She wanted him. She slowly put down the items in her hands and quietly made her way over to him. She sank to her knees careful not to brush his legs. She gently pulled his hands away causing him to jerk his head up.

"Fuck! Leona I'm sor—"

She hurried and put the head of his dick into her mouth sucking hard. His intake of breath excited her and when he grabbed a handful of her curls a thrill ran through her body. She swallowed more of his length groaning as he started to touch the back of her throat. Before she could get further into her task, he pulled her away and stood up abruptly.

"Leona dammit I'm sorry, we can't."

"Why not Prenelli?"

"Because I feel like I'm taking advantage of you. I already fucked up the Chief's trust and I don't want to double the insult by fucking his daughter in his own house."

"You want to fuck me?"

Leona looked at him with those sexy fuck me now eyes and he became too aware of how close his dick was to her mouth. He hurriedly put it away wanting to kick himself for not having better self-control.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have been doing that."

"Prenelli calm down."

She put a gentle hand on his thigh that caused his dick to jump. He had to get out of there.

"I'll go get pizza!"

He didn't mean to sound so rattled and she watched as he grabbed his keys and wallet and nearly flew out of the basement. She sat in the same spot as wheels turned in her head. She would have him whether he liked it or not. He was stuck with her and she was going to make sure he scratched her itch. She stood up with glee as plans started to form in her head. He didn't know what she had in store for him.

***

"How could I be so fucking stupid!"

This was the tenth time he had asked himself this on his short ride to the nearest Papa John's. He ordered two large pizzas and sat contemplating what the hell just happened. Finding Leona on her knees in front of him damn near gave him a heart attack. Why would she even want to do that? He had thought that after their first little incident she barely wanted anything to do with him. He hoped she didn't feel obligated just because he was protecting her.

He felt his hands get clammy as all the little scenarios of reasons for her action started to play out in his mind. He felt dirty. But also he felt an excitement when he thought back to her taking control and sucking his dick.

"Order number 20!"

He hurried and shook the thoughts from his mind as he grabbed his order and steadied himself for this trip back to her house. Once he got there he heard sounds in the kitchen. He walked in and immediately averted his eyes. Why the hell did shit always happen to him?

Leona remained in boy shorts but ditched her oversized shirt for a form fitting tank top that displayed her nipples to the world. She had on long socks that reached her thigh and if he ever had an image of a schoolgirl to fuck it would be her. She looked up at him and sent a huge smile his way. One he didn't deserve.

"Ready for the movie?"

"Yeah sure."

She grabbed paper plates and bottled water and made her way downstairs. He followed behind her not able to keep his eyes off her ass and plump thighs. What the fuck were they feeding her? She should not be eighteen with a body like this. He followed her over to the couch and sat where he previously was before their little incident. He prayed she sat on the opposite side but she plopped down right next to him. The warmth from her thighs began to stir his dick.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Anything."

He watched her stand and walk over to their collection of movies. She bent over and began browsing unaware of how good her ass looked to him. She finally selected a movie popping it in and sitting right back down beside him. He opened a box of pizza and grabbed a soda keeping his hands busy.

The movie was funny. He found himself actually enjoying it and thoughts of earlier began to slowly slip away. He felt Leona stretch then let out a yawn. She laid her head on his shoulder and he visibly tensed. After a few minutes she was snoring softly and he relaxed and got back into the movie. She moved and positioned her body so that she breathed onto his neck and her nipples prickled into his arm. His dick had been hard since the initial contact but now it sat throbbing. Her hand was on his chest and after a while it fell clumsily to his lap. Her hand was on top of his dick and he couldn't control his intake of breath. Maybe he could just ignore it. It wasn't like she was doing this intentionally.

***

Leona's heart quickened as she noticed he didn't move her hand. She was slowly trying to execute her plan and was getting aggravated at how long it was taking. She began moving her hand stroking his cock when she felt his warm hands close over hers stopping her.

"Leona we need to talk."

She sat up and noticed how he leaned away. They were only inches away from kissing and she rather liked the proximity.

"I don't want you to feel like you're obligated to do this because you're not. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you and I want you to know if I could take it back I would. I've always lacked in the self-control department and it's something I'm working on, but I don't want to damage your father's trust anymore and we shouldn't be even thinking of doing this."

Prenelli watched her with a begging look as he tried to plead his case. She understood completely what he meant but she couldn't help the way her pussy responded to him and only him.

"Prenelli—"

"Call me Gianni."

"Well Gianni, I do understand what you are saying," she watched as he visibly relaxed, "but I want you to fuck me. I've only been able to think of myself with you and I can't control these urges when I get them."

She saw the horror decorate his face and she almost laughed out loud. You would have thought she told him she was born a man or something.

"I—We can't Leona."

She inched her way towards him and he inched back. Finally he backed into the arm of the couch with nowhere to go and she crawled into his lap.

"Gianni don't you want me?"

"Leona don't do this."

"I'll do whatever you want whenever you want."

She kissed his neck and let out a gasp when she felt his hands grab her hips.

"Leona...your dad—"

"Won't know a thing, I promise."

"But—"

Before he could finish Leona covered his lips with hers. She lightly licked his lips until he opened and moaned when she felt his tongue against hers. Her pussy began to moisten quickly and she finally sat down comfortably into his lap feeling his cock rubbing against her lips. He pulled her closer mashing her breasts into his hard chest. They tongue wrestled for a while until they both finally pulled back to breathe. She began sucking on his neck as he tweaked her nipples.

"I don't have any condoms Leona."

"I do."

He abruptly pulled away and she immediately wanted to kick herself. The dark look he gave her made her wish she could take back her statement but it also started a thumping in her pussy that she loved.

"What are you doing with condoms?"

"Well I umm—"

"Don't lie to me Leona. Are you fucking someone else?"

"No! They're free samples from my doctor."

His eyes still drilled into her disbelievingly.

"I'm a virgin Gianni."

Gianni's mind went blank for a second. A virgin?

"I know I should have told you earlier, but I thought if I did you wouldn't want anything to do with me. Most guys don't like bedding virgins."

He didn't answer her and Leona felt uncomfortable putting herself out there like this. Before she could open her mouth again he pulled her into his lips giving her a toe curling kiss. She could feel her pussy pulsing and grabbed his hand placing it right over her shorts.

"Damn your wet. Your shorts are drenched."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it."

He began massaging her lips delighting at the way her nails bit into his arm and at the fact that he was the first person to venture down here. He lifted her up pulling her shorts down and off her as he slowly placed her onto the couch. He kissed down her chest stopping to tongue her dusky nipples through her tank top. She moaned pulling his head into her further as she began humping the air. He grabbed her hips making her remain still while inciting a frustrated moan from her. He kissed down her stomach dipping into her navel slowly before traveling further down. Once he got to her pussy he stopped and admired it. She was completely bare minus a small strip of dark curls she kept above her clit. Her lips were plump and fat and seeing her dark skin glistening reminded him of melted chocolate. He leaned closer breathing in deeply of her womanly smell. She smelled of lavender and something darker. He did a slow lick from her opening to her clit. He felt her muscles tense as she tried to thrust up.

"Leona you have to be still."

"It feels so good Gianni—"

The gasp that escaped her lips as he delved back in to her pussy was like music to his ears. He loved her sweet musky taste and the fact that he was her first made him want to please her even more. He wanted to make this special.

"Oh fuck...Gianni I'm going to cu—"

Before she could finish a powerful surge of warmth flooded her body and a high pitch scream escaped her mouth. This was the hardest orgasm she had ever had in her life and she was just as surprised as Gianni to hear her own scream. Her legs shook and quaked before finally falling limp. Her body twitched beyond her control as aftershocks flooded her. She slowly opened her eyes to see Gianni's blue crystals staring into her brown pools intensely.

"Fuck that was sexy."

He swooped down and planted his lips against hers tentatively pushing his tongue against hers. She wrapped her arms around him pulling him in deeper as she felt his jean covered cock rubbing against her core.

"Leona!"

The two jumped away from each other as if a cold bucket of water was doused on them. Leona scrambled to get her shorts back on as Gianni ran to the nearest bathroom to clean his face. Leona couldn't help the anger that swelled in her mind as she listened to her mom's office secretary yell her name again. What the fuck was she even doing here?

"I'm downstairs Valerie!"

Leona fluffed her hair and plopped down on a loveseat away from the couch as she listened to Valerie's footsteps. Valerie bounced down the stairs and smiled brightly at Leona.

"Hi honey! Your mom sent me over to let you know she'll be cooking dinner for you and your dad tonight."

"Thanks Valerie."

"Oh yeah and to also tell Gianni he can leave. Where is he?"

Before Leona could open her mouth Gianni came walking from the bathroom wiping his face with a towel. He stopped dead in his tracks when he followed Leona's line of vision to Valerie.

"Hi Babe!"

Leona quirked an eyebrow at the endearment and Gianni grimaced. She couldn't help the slight jealousy that reared its ugly head.

"Umm hi Valerie. What are you doing here?"

"Well Mrs. Crawford sent me over to tell you that you could leave. You wanna grab a bite? I'm starving."

"No I already ate."

"Well I could use the company. I've missed you. Why haven't you returned my calls?"

Leona could see the anger and exasperation rolling off of Gianni in tides. Obviously they fucked. Why would Valerie act this way if they hadn't?

"Valerie I—"

"Go on Gianni. Mom said you could leave and I'm going to go for a run before she gets here."

"I don't think that would be safe. I can—"

"On the treadmill I might add. Go on. You and Valerie seem to have a lot of catching up to do."

Valerie squealed thanking Leona and grabbing and pulling Gianni's arm. He hesitated before following her upstairs. Leona sighed not liking the way she passive aggressively handled that.

She began cleaning up the soda cans and snacks when she felt warm hands circle her waist. She shot up and turned only to see blue eyes glaring at her.

May_I
May_I
251 Followers
12