Dirty Deeds

Story Info
Housewife gets her fill of cleaning.
806 words
3.98
42.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood in the entry to the kitchen, a smile wide across his face.

There she was, her hair put up in a partial bun/ponytail exposing the back of her neck. She was on her hands and knees, scrubbing at the oven, her white tank top accentuated her bosom and curves.

She stood up, taking the rubber gloves off her hands and turned to the sink to wash up.

He moved quietly behind her, softly kissing the back of her neck and brought his hands to her hips caressing her.

'Tony' she moaned his name as his hands moved up under her top, to her bare breasts beneath it. 'I really have to get this kitchen cleaned'.

'It can wait' he whispered.

Turning her around, he pressed his lips to the crook of her neck, nibbling and kissing.

She returned the kissing, turning her mouth towards him, tracing her tongue over his lips. Pushing past them and seeking his tongue with her own.

She loved when he kissed her. They were always full of passion and want.

He pressed forward, moving her backwards to the island in the middle of the room. He motioned her upward and helped her climb up. Lifting her shirt over her head, and kissing her hard again before his mouth made it to her ample breasts, nibbling and sucking her nipples into his mouth, one at a time.

Her fingers dragged down his back.

His hands, moved from her breasts down to her jeans, and he undid them tugging them past her hips. She helped him by lifting up and pushing them down with one hand.

Tossing them aside, he kissed her tummy, licking downward.

His hands were strong, but gentle. He ran them up her thigh, spreading her legs and grinning at her.

He brushed over her pussy and could feel the heat.

He knew he turned her on, and it excited him more knowing how much so he did.

Looping his fingers into the side of her panties he tugged a little bit, and then tore at them, ripping up the side.

Exposing her pink smooth mound, his fingers found their way to her clit.

Kissing even further down, his mouth now placed over where his fingers once were.

He suckled her hardened nub into his mouth, teasing her with his tongue ring.

With his one hand he switched between rubbing each of her breasts. As the other, was slowly moving in and out of her hot pussy.

'Oh my god' she moaned out.

His tongue moved faster over her, and his fingers kept perfect rhythm. 'Come for me baby' he managed to muffle out from what he was doing.

Leaning back on one hand, she ran her fingers of her other through his thick red hair. God how she loved what he did to her.

Just as her legs began to quiver, and her breathing became more erratic. He stopped and then started to kiss his way up her body.

As he moved to kiss her, she just stared at him. And he grinned, that sly little devious grin he had when he was up to mischief.

'I've changed my mind, why should you get all the fun' he mocked.

'You have got to be kidding me' she stated

And he kissed her hard again, undoing his pants and dropping them to the floor.

His hard cock pressed against her thigh, and he grabbed her by the hips and without hesitation, he pushed his cock into her tight pussy.

With a grunt and a moan, he knew right then this was what she was waiting for.

Leaning on her hands, he held her hips. Moving with long deep thrusts, she cried out. She was ready, and he was far from finished.

Sucking her nipples in his mouth, he fucked her harder, bringing her to climax. He could feel her moist pussy contract all around him. Spilling her juices all over his cock.

Pulling her down towards him, he pulled out, and told her to turn around.

Pushing her forward over the island, his hardened cock found its way back where it belonged. Like a built in GPS.

Pushing into her, he drove deeper and harder, his balls slapping against her clit, driving her into more of a sexual frenzy.

One hand grasped her shoulder. As the other reached around and squeezed her breasts.

He was about to cum. pulling out one more time; he turned her toward him, sliding his cock back into her, slowing his pace, as he held her close. Emptying everything inside of her.

He kissed her tenderly on the lips, and held her for a moment, before pulling away.

She smiled at him as he reached down pulling up his jeans.

He kissed her nose and laughed. 'Ok, now you can finish cleaning'.