Dirty Filthy Hand Jobs in British Truck Stop Restrooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers

"One of the perks of working here is that I get to take the classes as many times as I want. And, I love it each time. Mr. Carling is a real genius. If you sign up before the next 101 class starts in five minutes, I can give you a special 10% discount. That's only because your black beanie is so cute."

Liam mumbled a bit to himself. The girl behind the counter was very sexy. Only seeing her naked would be well worth the money. Plus, if he actually got some action for his meat out of it, it would be wonderful. He was afraid though that his colleagues would find out. Though, he handed over the 135 pounds for the first three classes.

The blond woman handed him the welcome package with a box of condoms, bottle of lube, and stack of instructional slides. She put the shower key on the counter, in case he wanted to freshen up. The shower on the left was for regular showers. The shower on the right was for enemas. She pointed him to the group room behind the door. Liam slowly waltzed his way to the group room.

He found five men sitting on metal foldout chairs without cushion in a circle. They were all middle aged working stiffs. They all wore dark clothing. One had French beret hat that stood out oddly. Mr. Carling in the center was wearing a stylish Western uniform. Liam immediately admired the man, because he was standing proud and fashionable as a self styled leader, like Liam had always wanted to be.

"Welcome, I am glad to meet you. My name is Hot Carling. Yes, my first name is actually Hot. And, no I don't know what my old folks were thinking. Just call me H. Tell us your name, and have a seat."

A minute later, H wrung his hands and welcomed the class.

"First, let's start off with some anatomy. The anal sphincter consists of two circular muscles. One of the muscles is consciously controlled. The other muscle is subconsciously controlled. And, that's why it is so painful for ignorant people. They don't know how to relax the second muscle ring."

"Once inside, you have a big cavity. For men, there is the back of the prostate gland. Stimulation here can produce wonderful orgasms. Just take two fingers and rub in a circle on it. For women, there is only a thin divide between the vaginal and anal orifice. When your penis is inside the rectum, you can palpate your dick through the vagina."

"Now, I'd like to guide you all on an inner exploration of your anus without touching. Let's have a deep inhale and feel how the anus is being pushed down into the seat. Exhale and feel the anus opening just a tiny bit. And, with each breath, you will feel your anus moving a bit more. Feel that for a few minutes."

"Now, let's clench our anus and release. That's an important daily exercise, so that we can really milk our partner during anal. And, for a little challenge, let's try alternating between clenching our urethra and the anus. I know at first, they seem to clench together. If that is you, just keep on visualizing the one that you want to clench and keep going until your mind learns to separate."

The blond receptionist poked through the door. Liam's heart started beating faster. Her leather jacket was zipped down at the front. He caught a glimpse of her décolleté and it made him want to see her boobs naked. His heart started pounding with anticipation.

"Mr. Carling, I closed everything up. I will be going for the day now."

"Thank you, Sandra. You are a sweetheart!"

Liam's heart sunk. He felt sweaty and sinking with disappointment. He caught the glimmer of her tight ass under the soft skirt leaving the entrance way of the room. Just for a moment, the outline of a sexy thong was clear.

"Now, we are getting to the hands on part of the class. First, we will experience ourselves. I'd like everyone to wash their hands now and come back to disrobe."

The men shuffled out of the room. They gave each other respectful distance to avoid touching and looked on the floor to avoid eye contact. Liam waited patiently behind the man with the round back in the gray wool sweater. The wool sweater man washed his hands up to the elbow with soap. The man had to lean forward to fit his elbows under the low faucet.

The men returned tentatively to the room. Under the warm and enthusiastic smile, they undressed and placed their clothes onto their chairs. Socks folded on the seat. Pants folded on the back rest and so on. H stopped Liam from putting down his black beanie hat. H explained that he never took of his cowboy hat either.

The bulky, hairy middle aged men stood naked in a circle. H handed out plastic mats for the men to put under their butts, when they lay on the floor. That way the lube would not stain the short-haired brown carpet. H started a CD with the low humming of Taoist monks.

"Everyone, let's move our hands over our bodies. Let's all get out of our heads. Let's touch our man boobs and love handles. Now, take some lube onto your fingers and started circling your anus. Let's pulsate up and down on it without entering. Let's see, if we can move the whole sphincter around."

Liam felt awkward lying naked with other guys, playing with his pooper. He could hear the wet sounds of fingers next to him. A man coughed and another cleared his throat. It was so odd to be naked next to men that always made fun of anything that was not beer, soccer, or trucks. He raised his head to look around. They all looked like lambs lost deeply in their anal focus.

Then, H had them sound out their feelings. The grunts of men were bizarre to hear at first. The weirdest were two guys, who actually got into overly enthusiastic grunting. Liam's dick slowly started rising from the mechanical stimulation. He placed his hand over it to cover it. However, H encouraged him to embrace his male sexuality. H said that learning from the other men to become more of a man would make him a better lover. Only sleeping with girls made men imitate girl sexuality, which was very dissatisfying to women on a deep level. The workshop would let him train in becoming more male again to take women like a man.

So, Liam let out a groan as well. And, it felt kind of good. He started groaning and almost harmonizing with the other guys.

H congratulated the group and welcomed them to move to the next stage of actual penetration. He had Liam lie on a massage table on his back.

"Where are the women?"

"Liam, there are no women today. We will practice on each other. I know what you are thinking. However, it is actually to our benefit. To become truly great at anal, we have to experience what it feels like. I have seen many shy students plateau very early, because they never experienced it."

"I am not taking a dick up my ass."

"Liam, you don't have to do anything that you don't want. However, society has kept a secret from you. Even in ancient Greece, fathers would teach their sons about sleeping with women by having anal sex with them."

"Just taking a cock in your arse in a class does not make you gay. It is a learning experience. This is a free pass. This is a judgement free classroom. And, the women will love your anal skill. Did you know that most cities only have a handful of man, who've mastered anal sex? This experience will be your corner stone for becoming such a thought after man."

"Okay, but only for a little bit and to learn."

"Oliver, come over here. Roll on this condom. Put on this lube. And, Liam's ass is already warmed up to receive you. If you could just hold his feet in your elbow crease to make him comfortable on his back."

And, then Oliver fucked Liam in the ass. Oliver's hips thrust forward. Soon, they were all fucking each other in the ass. Wet-filled condoms were flunked off, tossed in the trash, and replaced by fresh ones.

AND, THAT'S WHY BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE BAD TEETH!

----------------------------------

The story is based on the song 'Pink Cellphone' from Deftones. The last half of the song is super powerfully punched by an erotic female voice. The title of the story should have given it away for fans. Some elements of the song, like the last line, will only make sense after listening to the song. Love that song and listen to it on an endless loop.

cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers