Dirty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diggypop
diggypop
35 Followers

After they brought the water back to Myrtle's, it was just fifteen minutes after noon. They had hours before the contest began. If it weren't that he'd drunk three cups of that wonderful coffee, he might have suggested a nap to sleep off the breakfast. As it was, he felt the need for something to occupy the time. There was always bowling, but that might be too active.

"Want to check out a matinee?" he suggested.

It wasn't until they were on the way there that he realized how easy it would have been to doctor a soda. And popcorn to make her thirsty...I'm really off my game.

He also realized, about halfway through the movie, how much like a date this had become. It was probably when she clutched at him during the scary part. He held firm, though. He stopped their makeout session after five minutes, whispering, "We've got all afternoon for that." She whimpered at first in frustration, then relaxed.

And then, at the end, he realized they'd been holding hands for he didn't know how long. He wondered if she'd want him to spend the night again. At some point, he knew, they'd talk about politics, even casually, and she'd say something ignorant, and he'd say something mean. He'd consciously avoided any such topic, and he thought it might be deliberate on her part, too.

Time to put that shit out of your mind.

*****

It turned out he preferred pinball. She, on the other hand, not only loved Marvel Throwdown, she was excellent at it. To him, Spider-Man being able to defeat the Silver Surfer was completely counter-intuitive, but the game mechanics were obviously structured so there was fair competition, not to be true to the comics.

He almost considered insisting that she play another character, guessing that if she'd mastered one so thoroughly, she was likely to be slightly less assured playing the Hulk or Doctor Doom. But it wasn't like he had the right to dictate her style of play.

It didn't stop him from doing his level best to win every time, so much so that when he glanced at the arcade clock and realized it was four o' clock, he was startled at how quickly the time had gone.

As they got in the car, he suddenly realized how nervous he was. She turned briefly, caught his eye and smiled at him. He smiled back, but inside he was thinking he needed to drink some water right away, as soon as they got back to her room. It wasn't that he thought he'd have difficulty getting an erection; it was that he suddenly felt that was the one element he couldn't leave to chance.

It was actually OK if Myrtle didn't start feeling it for a while. He figured about forty-five minutes in was when he'd start really working it, playing off her surprise at just how aroused she still was, and if he had to he'd just tire her out until she cried forfeit.

But he didn't want that. Suddenly, any victory that didn't involve her crying out in ecstacy, begging him to make her come just one more time, seemed hollow, and beneath him.

"Puttin' on your game face?" she said teasingly.

'Just thinking of how that, tight, wet pussy is gonna feel when you're coming all over my cock," he replied. Suddenly she seemed nervous. Good.

*****

It is now 4:25. Devon has quaffed half of his bottle, and plans to consume the rest over the next hour. Myrtle has not consumed any liquids since breakfast, which Devon views as a good sign. He considers mentioning how parched he is, both to cover his sudden hydration and to possibly trigger some sympathetic thirst, when Myrtle says, "So I guess we should take our clothes off."

*****

First round (Oral)

"So, do you want me to just lie down on the bed?" Myrtle asked.

"I'll lay you down when it's time," he answered confidently.

"But you're just eating my pussy, right?"

"Oral means I use my mouth. But I'm going to use it where I choose. I'll get to your pussy, don't worry."

He took a second to drink her in, completely unclothed. How attractive she was, what social conventions she satisfied -- these things now lacked all import. Her vulnerability, the masks she wore to hide it, the ways she unwittingly flaunted it -- this was key. She was a live, naked woman standing in front of him, and her body was open to his touch. This was magnificent.

He looked into her eyes. She started trembling, and closed her eyes. He took that opportunity to kiss her softly on the lips. She was not cold in her response, but she remained passive, ready to take what pleasure he could give, but wanting him to work for it.

It was almost a routine. But one that never failed to arouse him, or the object of his affection. Down the jawline to the neck, where kisses grow into nibbles. Then back up to the ear, with gentle bites on the lobe. Oh, now she whimpers. Now we progress downward again.

Just one bite on the shoulder. This is more of a test of the waters. Let's just see what we get. All right, she responds well. Revisit this later.

Let's lay her down now, gently. See how she lays, how she's put her body at your disposal. Would it be worth it, all the humiliation, just to pluck this low-hanging fruit, to ravish her and take your own pleasure? Yes, it would, and no, you won't. Miles to go yet.

At last, time for those delectable plummy breasts. First the tongue. Ever so lightly across the nipples. Good. Now, around the aureole. Is this one becoming erect? Oh, lovely. Just hold it in your teeth, ever so gently. Now suck, as greedily as any newborn. Now the other one. "Ohhh, your breasts are perfect."

Now kiss her, passionately, on the lips. Let your tongues battle for a bit. Now you moan. Make her forget this is a game, she must forget, she must submit fully, lustfully, to your ministrations.

Devon brought himself downwards once more. He spent a good thirty seconds on her belly. This was more for his own selfish reasons. It felt so intimate and yet innocent at the same time, how completely unguarded, how utterly vulnerable.

Then he went a little past her pussy, to spend some time on her inner thighs. Not too much, just light kisses and nips. He was curious to see if she'd simply stay passive or if she'd decide enough was enough and try to shove his face into her vulva.

"Oh God please yes..."

Almost better than a shove. If only this weren't the first one. That might have ended the game right there. He had no idea she could get this wet. Time for a taste.

Mmmmm...Some pussies took a while to get used to. Occasionally he would regret diving in first thing. But this, this was the essence of what he craved. If anything, he wished it were stronger. He stuck his tongue into her vagina, almost too forcefully, all to get that taste in his mouth and on his lips.

God, he hoped when he was done he'd reek of it for days. But it was time to bring the focus back to her pleasure now, before it was too late.

Oh, what a nice little knot she had. Carefully he prodded around it with his tongue, loving the moans he got in response. The little yelp he got when he put his tongue directly on there, however, let him know she was a mite too sensitive for direct clitoral stimulation.

What was it Kinison said? Oh yeah. Trace the alphabet. Keeps both of you from getting bored.

Remember to use all caps...here we go...A...B...C...By the time he got to 'F' her hands were in his hair, making sure he didn't go anywhere. By the time he got to 'N,' the pelvic thrusts and the cry of OH, FU--" breaking off into what sounded like sobbing let him know his goal had been achieved.

He cleaned up much of the sudden dampness that had mysteriously flooded the area, then went back up to her face and kissed her on the lips. She wrapped her arms around him and clung tight while she shuddered. He was going to ask her to taste herself, but he figured it was time to let her come back down.

He snuck a glance at the stopwatch. 12.30. Only two and a half minutes left. He decided to let the clock run out. The first round had been all in his favor. And she felt so good, clinging and trembling the way she was. And he had a fierce erection that couldn't wait to feel her mouth all over it.

*****

Second round (Oral)

Devon's erection was still standing proudly. Myrtle seemed to have recovered at least somewhat from her climax, and assured him she was ready to proceed.

"Do you want to lie on the bed?" she asked.

"It's entirely up to you," he replied. "Whatever you think will make it easiest for you to make me come, what angle you prefer to go at it from, the position you want to get into, these are all up to you."

"What if I want to do a sixty-nine?"

"That's certainly your choice." But, he thought, it could easily backfire. You'd be giving me a chance to make you come again, and possibly the distraction will allow me to avoid climax. He almost had said this out loud. He still kind of hoped she didn't take the gambit. He really craved a good, slurpy blowjob, and figured one quick orgasm in the beginning might be just what he needed to take the pressure off.

"Just lie down on the fuckin' bed." She seemed impatient. Apparently she hadn't fully absorbed the idea that her competitor might not eagerly assist her in her goal. When he thought of it that way, it seemed a little perverse to him, too. He lay on the bed, a bit awed by how rigidly his erection jutted up. It was, if anything, larger than normal. He felt a gratifying surge of pure masculine arrogance.

She didn't spend any time in foreplay (unsurprising when his arousal was so obvious) but proceeded to take the head of his penis into her mouth without further ado. He could feel her tongue working it's way around his circumference, laving her saliva directly on it.

Then she started sucking, powerfully and obviously. Devon wasn't necessarily a huge fan of the Hoover suck, but the initial sensations were certainly gratifying. She was still focusing on the head. She might not make him come like this, but he certainly wasn't going to lose his erection any time soon.

She was looking up at him with that puppy-dog look girls get when they want to seem cute...and they're sucking your dick. It was infuriating to Devon how well it worked. He wondered if she was getting any sort of read off his face. The urge to reach down and grab her pigtails was almost irresistible. Luckily Devon had a strong will.

Finally she popped him out of her mouth, took a deep breath, and took as much of him into her throat as possible. Grabbing his buttocks, she held herself firmly on his erection. Once again, he doubted if he would come, but it felt fucking fantastic.

Devon had seen more than one claim by anti-porn 'feminists' that taking erotic pleasure from such things as the slight gagging noise Myrtle was making was merely latent misogyny raising its ugly head. For him, it had always bespoke a determination and industriousness that never failed to be heartening. Did he deserve such dedication? Maybe not, but that made it all the more endearing.

Even if she didn't manage to drain his balls this round, she had earned some sort of compliment. Reaching up to brush a loose strand of hair that was creeping into her left eye, he sighed and said, "Oh, baby, you are doing that so good." Did he really just call her baby? Well, now her bobbing and gagging were getting more frantic. She responded well to compliments.

Oh, God. He loved it when a girl had a cock in her mouth and could only smile with her eyes. If only warm feelings were enough to make him come, she'd be in the home stretch. But there was simply not enough friction to get him off. Not that he would tell her that.

Now she'd pulled herself off of him again, and was gasping. Then she hawked up a huge gob of saliva, and dribbled it all over his penis. Then she wrapped her right fist around his penis and started stroking, using the saliva as a lubricant.

She was getting closer. Jeanna Fine once called a blowjob "basically a handjob with extra lubrication." While the mouth and tongue by themselves felt wonderful, too often they couldn't impart the combination of friction and pressure that were so vital to climax, at least for Devon. Compounding matters was the fact that he couldn't just start pounding away in her mouth; her teeth would mangle either his dick or her lips, depending on how she placed them.

But adding in the hands really kicked things up a notch. Now all the soft, sensuous feel of her tongue, the warm, wet bath of fresh saliva, was combined with a squeezing, pumping sensation that just might take him over the edge.

The only remaining advantage he held was how perfectly attuned he was to his own hand. Only he could know exactly what type of stroke he most needed at any given second. But she was bombarding him with so much energy and sensation, he couldn't say for certain just what would happen.

And finally she started to really sell it. "Oh, God, Devon" she moaned, in between her enthusiastic slurps, "I really love the feel of your cock in my...mmmph...mouf..." Now she was sucking it like a nursing infant. "Mmm...I want to taste all your cum...let it fill my mouth..."

She was really pumping it hard. If it weren't for the constant flow of saliva she was dispensing on his dick (and did that mean her mouth was literally watering for his cock? The thought made him swell even more), she might be rubbing him raw. And now she was tonguing his nuts. Oh, damn, this felt...

"I just feel like such a...slurp...cum slut right now. I wanna drink all your cum and drain it out of you and leak it from every fucking hole...oh please come for me baby...slurp...fill my filthy whore mouth..." she begged.

"GYAHHH!" he protested. There was only so much he could take. True to her word, she planted her mouth over his cock head and commenced swallowing, loud and enthusiastic.

"Mmm" she crooned. "Oh, I could swallow a gallon of this stuff!" She sighed, and smiled.

"And that was just my mouth," she boasted. "My pussy is going to milk you like a machine!"

Score was now tied, 1 - 1.

Round 3 (Missionary)

Even with Viagral assistance, Devon was initially a little nervous about getting hard in time to fully participate in the next round. It had actually only taken ten minutes for Myrtle to suck him off, which startled him. His perception of time was really taking a wallop. So he had five minutes before the next round would begin.

When he mentioned this to Myrtle, she insisted on using her mouth to get him ready again. And she insisted the next round wouldn't start until he was good and hard. "You've got me craving cock now," she said bluntly. "Not to mention, once you're in my pussy, you won't be able to leave until you shoot your load. I guarantee it."

His penis felt a bit sensitive, but otherwise he was ready for action after about two minutes of her enthusiastic sucking. He was starting to regret it had taken her stupid display to bring the two of them together. They could have been eagerly coupling with no pretense other than his perpetual horniness and her...well, he wasn't sure what drove her now, but he was going to grab the ring while it was tossed.

He just hoped she wasn't manic. Manic led to problems.

This time, she lay on the bed without any prompting, as Devon clicked the reset button on the timer to start the count at fifteen minutes. He realized for the first time that designating this as 'his' round was rather arbitrary; he had come plenty of times from the missionary position, and had fucked at least one girl who couldn't.

You have to consciously angle your thrusts if you want to get maximal clitoral stimulation, for one thing. But it was a nice challenge. And he always felt more in control during missionary, less prone to slipping out, and able to change tempo at will.

He carefully positioned his head at the entrance. He never was confident enough to simply jam it in; plus for some reason the initial few moments of penetration had a charge of sensation that were unrepeatable thereafter, and he was determined to savor it, even when it wasn't his pleasure he was chasing.

A friend of his had once said he never got told he was a great lover until he maximized his own pleasure by whatever means he could. Devon assumed he wasn't referring to a two minute wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, but he didn't press him for details. But definitely a certain luxuriousness, a state of mind in which every stroke was milked for maximum sensation, was an integral part of his bag of tricks, and the motivation was more selfish than not.

Slowly he worked his penis into the vaginal opening, making sure he didn't suddenly hit any dry spots, glad that she was as wet as could be. Carefully he lodged himself as far back as possible, ready to back off at the first sign of discomfort. He exhaled slowly, and said softly, "I love being inside you."

He was aware he might be overdoing it. He'd met more than one girl whose walls came up the minute his words linked their physical activity to any emotional intimacy. But once again, he was determined to play big or go home.

The way her eyes opened wide, the shuddering exhalation that followed his pronouncement, let him know he'd made a wise call. Still moving leisurely, although not quite as slowly, he pulled back, making sure the head still resided securely in her vagina. Angling slightly upward, he thrust just a mite more forcefully, making sure the head rubbed against the top, questing for the elusive g-spot.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Go a little faster." She sounded hungry. Demanding.

Now, now," he said teasingly, "you aren't supposed to coach me. Remember what happens if you beg for it."

"I'm not begging," she said regally. "I'm instructing. And I'd rather lose than suffer through a lame fuck."

He drew back extremely slowly. "Just for that, I might make you beg for it."

At that, she was silent. But he could tell by the look in her eyes she was yearning for a fucking. He slightly increased his pace, which seemed to arouse her further. She started lifting up to meet his thrusts, although just slight lifts for now.

He decided he needed to make sure he hadn't teased her too much. "You can say whatever you want, baby," he said reassuringly. "Just remember who's in the driver's seat. I'm gonna make you come so hard you can't think straight, but you can always ask for more."

With that, he changed his thrusts slightly so his shaft was putting pressure on the entrance. This helped make sure the nerve endings were getting direct stimulation. The sudden increase in sensation was often enough to trigger waves of pleasure.

Her upward thrusts were increasing in vigor and intensity. He had no idea if it was conscious on her part, but it worked out quite well for him. He wondered if winning even mattered to her at this point. For him, it was fading into the abstract, but he still intended to give to his level best.

He paused in his thrusts to kiss her fiercely on the mouth, then resumed. She pulled at his back and starting pulling herself up, or him down. He lowered his torso onto her so his weight could press into her as he continued thrusting. "Oh, God, I love your weight on me," she moaned.

After a few second he reared up again, then bent down to bite at her breast. He was rewarded with a hearty, "Oh...fuck!" and a contortion taking over her face that let him know it wouldn't be long now.

Their pelvises were both moving in tandem now. Every thrust he gave her was matched by one of equal energy from her. Then she made a move that completely surprised him. Her hand snaked down and began furiously rubbing at her clit, creating tremors that almost shook him loose. She was actually giving herself an orgasm!

Fuck if he was going to complain. The agitation of her frantic rubbing felt amazing, and even though he wasn't going to get off from it, he still totally enjoyed the aftershock caused by her frigging herself into climax. With a scream, she subsided.

diggypop
diggypop
35 Followers