Dirty Hairy Ch. 5

Story Info
Stella's hairy garden finds a gardener.
1.2k words
4.24
64.8k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

We were all licking and sucking our respective bodies. I moved over and kissed Stella’s underarm forests even as she fondled my balls whilst Mum sucked off John whose story was really erotic. Stella had our ears as she began her story

STELLA’s STORY

I was at home alone. The gardener George was mowing the lawn when he saw me. I was in a short sleeveless top standing on the balcony and he must have seen my bushy armpits. He looked up at me and smiled and then shouted “I think your armpits need mowing” Was I taken aback. Here was this giant sneering at I must admit he was cheeky talking about my underarm hair thought it was excessively hairy.


George was over six feet four inches, a handsome man in his mid-thirties. His hair was black, and he had a beautiful tan. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt, with a couple of buttons open at the neck, which allowed his ample hairy chest and large biceps a maximum exposure. I winked it him and if that was not an invitation I don’t know what is. He swiftly came up and gave me a long lingering kiss. His kiss let me know he was pleased with what he saw which was my excessively hairy underarms.
I melted at his touch, but I didn't want to fall in bed with him before we had even talked and gotten comfortable with each other.

In the room we hugged and kissed, and he slowly started removing my clothes. At the same time I was in a frenzy to remove his. We both were finally undressed and just stood looking at each other. As my nipples got hard and stood upright, I could tell by his beautiful large erect penis he was pleased. To me George's legs were very hairy, but his hairy chest was extremely inviting. Most of all the huge penis jutting from his pubic forest was unnerving. Looking at my unshaven body he said “Darling lift your arms let me see how hairy your pits are”. I lifted my arms and he came closer to me and he inspected the rich dense hair in my luxuriant underarms. I do believe his penis got stiffer, and the head really bulged out slightly larger than his shaft. I knew he would be a tight fit and might cause me a little discomfort at first, but my lust for him overcame my nervousness.

I found myself being grabbed and carried to the king sized bed. He started running his hands and tongue over my hirsute body, all the while telling me how beautiful my body and hairy legs were. He didn't touch my hairy pussy right away and I reached for his cock wanting to taste him. When I sucked him into my mouth, I realized how big he really was and how good he tasted. I was really enjoying myself when he asked me to stop. He said it was time for real fun, and started to turn me over wanting to enter me in my asshole. But I wanted his throbbing member in my mouth first.

I licked the underside of his shaft and felt his hairy balls. His balls had swelled and while I nuzzled it his cock swelled in my mouth. I tried to cram more of his monster cock in my mouth even as he tugged at the tufty hair in my unsheared underarms. His cock felt warm in my mouth as I applied more saliva on his precum filled cock head. Then I slipped it again into my mouth and started deepthroating him. He was very excited and he started grinding his hips and started fucking my mouth. I started gagging and choking as more of his meat was shoved into my eager mouth.


I now wanted him in my hairy pussy. My hairy pussy was very wet and my juices had me slick. He got on top of me. His hairy chest almost on my face. When I was comfortable on my back I spread my legs and he positioned at my entrance and wiped the head of his penis in the juices that were leaking out of my pussy. When his large head was coated, he slowly pressed his head against my bushy pubic hair at the junction of my thighs. “Aaaaahhhhmmmmm you have so much hair on your inner thighs” he moaned. I could feel my pussy being pushed in like a hand was forcing itself against me. Finally his head gained entry and slid in, as he slowly pushed in full depth with me moaning incoherent words and twisting my head back and forth in an uncontrolled passion.

My hips started to gyrate, and I was meeting his down strokes with a firm upward thrust. Then I felt his penis swell to a new and wonderful dimension. With the tight fit I could feel his cum throb down his shaft and squirt against my bushy pubes.
Soon we both climaxed, as I came to a shuddering climax. His mouth was plastered against the matted hair in my unshaven pits as I felt his throbbing penis unload its semen deep into me. I licked at his hairy chest as another spasm shuddered my body. I could feel his penis grow limp inside me but I wanted him inside me.


His cock was now flaccid as I took it in my mouth. I asked him if I was hairiest woman he had fucked. He looked at me and smiled and said, “Stella you are very hairy but the hairiest I ever had was a Greek girl about 10 years ago. She was from my village near Athens and she had come to learn how to be a seamstress and since I knew her family she came to stay with me. I saw her the first time and she was wearing a dress with puffed sleeves and even though the sleeves were almost down halfway to her elbow lots of jet-black hair escaped from the bottom of her sleeves and when I looked at her ankles just above the ankles she had a forest of hair. I longer to see her nude and when I saw her one evening it was very special. Her armpits had so much hair that I came in my pants. Lots of jet-black hair filled the entire armpit hollows. It was long thick dense and tufty and it grew in all directions in her unshaven pits as if trying to grow even longer. Her pubes were amazing. There was a rug of hair growing from her navel right around and disappearing into her anus. She was simply the most hirsute woman. Even her forearms and legs were filled with so much hair that she could have been an ape in her earlier life.


Even though I had cum in my pants my phallus was hard and trying to burst out of my penis. I quickly unzipped and fucked her the whole night and most of all I licked and caressed the jungle of hair in her bushy armpits.”


Saying this story George was hard again and waiting to fuck me…..

belab
belab
342 Followers