Dirty Harry Potter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers

After dinner, she asked if we could take a walk together as we now sometimes did, and soon we somehow found ourselves at the old town cemetery looking down upon a large weathered white rock mostly now sunk into the ground. Her hands clinched mine extra tightly and she smiled at me and gave me a tender kiss on the lips.

"Let me guess..." I whispered as I kissed her back, "some last final unfinished business, putting lost souls to rest?"

"Among other things." She giggled and dropped the blanket she had been carrying over the stone. Then with a quick motion her sweater came off and her jeans came down, until in a moment she stood naked, kissing me once again and not so gently helping me take my own clothes off. It was brisk that evening but there was no snow on the ground right now and we merged ourselves together upon that blanket and shared our physical love together for the first time.

I had just cum inside of her and now she was trying to get my cock hard once again for more fun.

"Is this part of some ritual that I don't know about, or is there a reason that our fun can't be slightly postponed long enough to make it to a warm bed?"

"Several rituals actually, if you're lucky. And for the record, at least one of them requires your seed implanted into two other places, so hurry up and cum in my mouth so that I can swallow it to finish this part of it, so you can then cum in my ass before it freezes off. For this particular ritual of thanksgiving I need your gravy right down my throat, so get to it Bubba!"

Actually, as skilled as her tongue was, and the warmth and tightness of her throat, cumming wasn't any problem at all, and with enough juice still left to spare for the final load into her lovely curvaceous bottom. If several Wicca ceremonies involved frequent vigorous anal and oral sex, then I was going to be the very happy boyfriend of a witch!

It was 'Hole-istic medicine', she joked afterwards, and we repeated this enjoyable three-part rite every evening for the next five days. The spirits of the townsmen might now be at rest, but as the two of us sat down on New Year's Eve enjoying a very traditionally pagan Yule log, I now discovered that she also had a different sort of log already in her oven.

"What? You're pregnant? I assumed that you had protection! I know you're always after the teen girls to avoid accidental pregnancy!"

"Well, for starters this one wasn't really accidental. It was part of the ritual to the ancestors to also allow new life to begin to grow within me. Besides, it was the will of the goddess! Even the Pagwadjinini told me long ago that you were a good man and would honor me, and give me a goodly number of fine children that would respect both the ways of the past and the paths of the future."

"You didn't think that asking me would have been an important or useful step too?"

"Well, perhaps... but you would have just squawked and fussed too much. Besides, I've know that you've loved me since the very first time we met."

"True. Both madly and deeply, but still it's nice sometimes to go through all of the small little formalities... like us getting married, for example."

"Married? What on earth for? I suppose if you absolutely insist, we can have a small very intimate and private betrothal ceremony up by turtle pond. I love you certainly, honor you absolutely... but that obey crap is right out the door. And I'm keeping my last name, the one the goddess birthed me with. Agreed?"

Well how could I refuse? Besides, I think she knows lots of supernatural little-people more than eager to torment my life if I ever gave her a moment of unhappiness. Fat chance! Besides, she's utterly bewitched me both body and soul!

Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers