Dirty Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie leaned her body back against the armrest and threw the heel of her foot out towards his thigh. When it hit Darrel only responded with more laughter and a swipe at the ankle that she quickly jerked away.

"Don't suppose it matters, I guess," Jamie said to him. "Long as you ain't got any plans on bothering us."

"Then you just see to it that we don't have to," Darrel said back to her. He reached over for the remote and added some volume to the television while stroking a palm over his shrinking erection.

Jamie looked over at the action taking place on the screen and crinkled her lips into a frown. "Hey," she called out as she gripped a hold over one of her breasts and shoved a hand down the front of her shorts. "Everybody's had a chance to get off but me."

Darrel turned in her direction and made a reach for her shorts. "Will you quit whining?" he said, dragging them down the length of her legs until he had them off. Jamie's fingers continued to rummage through her lower lips even as Darrel pushed apart her thighs and began lowering his face down towards the wetness at the center of her hips. When his lips and tongue took over for her fingers Jamie captured both of her breasts with her hands, threw her head back over the armrest, and belted out a scream.

Lloyd walked out of the kitchen carrying two bottles of beer in his hands. Chuckling uncontrollably as he moved across the living room over to the couch his friend sat on, Lloyd extended his hand and offered up one of the bottles that he held completely oblivious to the look of outright resentment that Paula bore on her face. Darrel reached up and grabbed the bottle and before Lloyd had a chance to walk himself over to the lounge chair in the corner of the room he felt the other being snatched from his grip by Paula.

"That one's mine!" Lloyd fumed as he looked over in her direction.

Paula tossed back her shot of whiskey. "Seeing as how you ain't so much as lent one plug nickel to a drop in here I say it's mine." She turned the bottle up to her lips and drained it of some of its contents.

"Come on, Paula," Darrel said, taking a drink out of his bottle. "Don't be like that. Lloyd here is our guest. And it wouldn't kill you to at least try and be a little more hospitable."

"Yeah," Lloyd said. "It's not like I haven't been on my best behavior."

Paula took another drink. "If you ask me, we've been hospitable enough," she said.

Lloyd groaned out a disappointed sound that voiced his frustration at having to return to the kitchen for another bottle.

"What'd you do that for?" Darrel said to Paula after Lloyd had left.

"Please," Paula said back to him. "It's just stupid ole Lloyd." She rose up from her seat and grabbed up the whiskey bottle from the floor between them. "You can have fun kissing his ass all night if you want to." Without another word she made off for the hallway with the beer bottle turned up to her lips.

When Lloyd returned to the living room he found nothing there to greet him except for the numerous empty seats. After twisting the cap off of his bottle he had a seat in the lounge chair and enjoyed the first cold sip of his drink.

Darrel shut the bedroom door behind him, getting Paula's attention. She looked up from where she was standing in front of the dresser and caught sight of his reflection in the mirror in front of her. "What's wrong?" Darrel said to her before turning up his bottle again and slowly approaching her back.

"Nothing," she said as she reached up to unlatch one of the earrings that she wore from her lobe. "I guess I'm just tired, is all." She reached up for her other ear. "And if it ain't one thing with that Lloyd it's always some damn other."

"Yeah," Darrel said, moving in behind her back and wrapping his arms around her waist. "And you're a lousy drunk." Paula looked at the picture of his face over her shoulder and held back her grin for as long as she could. It was a feat that was growing more and more difficult to resist once Darrel sat the bottle down on the dresser top and let his hands begin roaming aimless around her body.

Lloyd turned his bottle up once more and emptied it. Neither Darrel nor Paula had returned to the living room and with the whiskey bottle missing he was growing exceptionally bored with the lack of company. He got up from his seat and took a walk. One that lead him down the hallway listening for any hint as to where the two of them had gotten off to. His search eventually lead him to the shut bedroom door at the end of the hall. Lloyd pushed open the door and stepped inside the room. His face instantly lit up with a smile.

Paula lifted and lowered her hips again, giving off another gruff moan as she smashed her glazed labia against Darrel's face. Straddling his head as she was with one of her fists clenched tightly in his hair, she did what she could to ease the pressure with which she smashed her cunt against his face regardless of the abuse that she was suffering from his gaping mouth and lashing tongue. Darrel didn't seem to be in a mood to assist her restraint as he gripped his fingers into the fleshy cheeks of her naked ass and drug her hips down that much harder every time that she dropped them.

Paula was humping his head hard as she strove down the final stretch on the way to her next orgasm when she lifted her head up and saw Lloyd shutting the bedroom door behind him. "What the fuck do you want, asshole!?!" Paula snapped at him. "More beer? Can't you see we're busy? Aaaaauugh!" She dropped her look back down to the head between her thighs and started humping her hips faster as she felt her oncoming climax start to shudder her hips.

"Damn it, Paula. Now why do you have to be like that?" Lloyd said as he continued to watch her naked body shudder and shake as she rode his friend's face into the mattress. "I couldn't have been that much of a fuckin' bother tonight, could I?"

As disgusted as she was with the sight of him standing there in her bedroom, Paula couldn't help but to give in to the sensation swimming up through her body from the juncture between her hips. "Would you just shut up already, Lloyd, and get your sorry ass over here."

He'd already had most of his clothing unbuttoned and peeled away from his body when her words came wafting his way. By the time the last stitch fell to the floor Lloyd was already on his way towards the foot of the bed. Even with her revulsion running rampant all Paula had eyes for at the moment was the growing protrusion extending up from his waist that bobbed and wagged with each step that he took in her direction. When Lloyd reached the edge of the bed she leaned her upper body forward and made a grab for the rod, wrapping her fingers around it and tugging Lloyd forward just a little bit more before stuffing the swelled end into her mouth.

Jamie opened the front door of her apartment and stepped inside. "Come on in," she said to the guy that followed at her back.

Sam Jennings let his eyes float all about the place as they continued to move deeper into the apartment. "I thought you said your folks were gonna be here," he said after they had made it to the empty living room.

"I thought they were," Jamie said, walking over and switching off the television. "I guess that's just all the better. Let's go." She led the way back to her bedroom and invited him to have a seat on the bed. "Did you want something to drink?" The sound of a phone ringing in the distance brought a look of disgusted frustration to her face. "Hold on a second," Jamie said as she went for the door.

Lloyd let out a long running groan as he watched Paula's lips drag all the way down to the hilt of his rigid shaft. The plump crown of his piece slipped into the gaping portal of her throat just as it had done several times before. Darrel had since crawled out from under her. Kneeling down behind her now, he continued to use his fingers to tamper at her holes, all the while exchanging the occasional look of intoxicated glee with Lloyd every time that Paula had managed to twist up his face in crinkles and draw out one straining noise after the other from him. Once Paula drug his member back out of her throat Lloyd got in another quick series of thrusts into her mouth before Paula pulled him out completely. He enjoyed a few rapid movements from her hand until Darrel tugged back on her hips and turned all of her attention on him. Paula turned around and watched Darrel drop down to his back. When he gripped hold of his cock and angled it up toward the ceiling she straddled his waist and positioned her wet channel just above the thick peak.

Sam sat alone in Jamie's bedroom awaiting what he thought would be a quick return. When that didn't happen his focus began to drift around the room until it landed on the television remote sitting atop her dresser. He got up and walked over to the dresser. He made a grab for it and just before his fingers touched down his eyes caught a glimpse of the cracked open drawer just beneath him. Sam pulled his arm back and opened the drawer a little wider revealing the immense trove of sexually explicit viewing material. As stunned as he was by the size of the library, Sam closed the drawer and grabbed up the remote. Moving back over to the bed, he had a seat and hit the power button. Needless to say, the action that blazed across the screen was an immediate reflection of her apparent taste in theater. Sam quickly hit the power button again.

Lloyd stood bedside with his erection in hand watching the one that Darrel possessed being slammed up into the gooey hotbox that surrounded it. Keeping her cheeks spread wide, his friend had left him with an awesome vantage point of all the action going on between Paula's legs. "Damn it, Darrel!" Lloyd finally spouted out. "You gonna be all fuckin' night or what?"

Darrel's laughter spilled out and competed with Paula's moans for control of the atmosphere. "What the hell are you talking about, asshole? She's my fucking wife."

Suddenly Paula was the one rippling with giggles. "Now who's the one that needs a lesson in hospitality?"

Watching her continue to hump her hips over Darrel's pole, Lloyd was the only one in the room not reeling from the humor of it all. Darrel threw a light slap into the side of Paula's hips and she slowly lifted herself up from his lap. She turned around and crawled towards the corner of the foot of the bed still bubbling with laughter. "Any chance I could get you to pass me that beer?" she said to Lloyd. He snatched the bottle from the dresser top, nearly spilling some of it with the force, and handed it to her. Paula turned it up to her chuckling grin while he maneuvered himself around on the mattress behind her.

When Darrel came walking around the front of her body he grabbed hold of the bottle and wrestled it free from her hand. "I think we've had just about enough of that for awhile."

Sam sat alone in Jamie's bedroom still awaiting her return. He'd grown so anxious and uncomfortable that he thought it might calm him to actually go out in search of her. He stepped out of the bedroom and looked both ways down the hall. Having decided that his best bet was in the direction of the living room, he managed a single step before a noise at his back turned him around.

Sam moved down the hall until he reached the door that hid the disturbance. When he grabbed the knob, gave it a twist, and pushed it open he heard what at one time been the noise of muffled groans amplified into the full blown call of a man seemingly in distress. Sam pushed the door open wider and nearly reeled from the shock of seeing the woman down on all fours on top of the mattress taking a pounding to her rear end from the man kneeling behind her.

Even more shocking was the picture of the man standing at the foot of the bed constantly shoving his hard-on down into the depths of her gaping mouth. Sam thought he'd nearly tumble and fall when he saw the fellow pry loose his dick from her lips and hold the wet tip of the expanded bell against her whimpering face while he pumped his fist across the shaft just beneath it. The guy exploded with a deep grunt of release when he forced the first river of white up out of the tube and sent it washing across her face. He saw several more shots follow as the guy continued to move his palm and Sam slowly began to ease his way back out while they all remained too distracted to notice him.

Lloyd reached a hand forward and rubbed it into the thick mess of hair on the back of Paula's head, using that grip to tilt her head to the side. As Darrel continued to rub his cock back and forth across her lips Lloyd was able to get a look at her profile and the wet mess that Darrel had made of it. The image only helped to add more speed into the thrusts of his hips until Paula was forced to grip her palms into the covers and push back harder just to keep from toppling over the edge of the bed. When the tight squeeze of her cunt rubbing across his shaft gave another constricting spasm of motion the orgasm that Paula was experiencing rung a blast of cum out of him that nearly caused him to topple head long over her back.

The pace of Lloyd's hips suddenly became erratic and uncontrollable as his twitching and jerking member filled her box to flood level. When he finally slinked back down to the mattress behind him Paula looked back and sent a breathy laugh his way. "Whadoyasay, Lloyd? You think you worn out your welcome by now?"

"Shit, Paula," Lloyd huffed out as he rubbed him palm across the wet, rubbery strip of flesh between his legs that was still warm from the friction. "You wanna gimme a minute to get my shit together before you go showing me the door?"

Jamie returned to her bedroom and found Sam right where she left him. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Oh, shit!" she suddenly gasped out as her mind flashed back to the instance of their initial parting. "I forgot about the drinks."

"Don't worry about it," Sam said to her, rising up from the edge of the bed. "I'd probably better get going anyway. It's getting pretty late."

Jamie's mood instantly soured. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," he said, stepping around her as he made a move for the door.

"Okay then," Jamie said to him. "Well I guess I'll walk you to the door."

After doing just that Jamie stood and watched him turn around to face her as he backed out into the hallway. "Call you later?" he said to her.

"Sure," Jamie replied. After waving him off she slowly sealed the door shut again.

Darrel walked into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and pulled out a beer.

"Have you talked to Jamie yet?" Paula asked him as she stood over the stove preparing a meal for the evening.

"No. Why?" he said, twisting the cap off the bottle and tossing it in the trashcan.

"Because. She's been acting funny all day," Paula said to him. "I think it has something to do with that boy she was going around with last night."

"Well did you ask her if there was anything wrong?" Darrel said before taking another guzzle from his bottle.

"Of course I did, you dumb shit. Don't mean I got anywhere. Now go on in there and see if you can get anything out of her."

"How do you know she doesn't just want to be left alone?"

"If you don't get your ass in there I swear I'm gonna dump this entire pot right in the crapper," Paula snapped at him.

"Okay. Okay. Take it easy," Darrel said to her, raising his hands in the air in concession. "I'll go check on her."

Darrel wrapped his knuckles against Jamie's bedroom door and waited for the go ahead before he entered. "Hey," he said, stepping inside and shutting the door closed behind him. He looked over Jamie's body as she lie curled up on the bed with her back to him and her pillow sandwiched in between her thighs. Afterwards, his eyes quickly flashed over to the television screen and zeroed in on the provocative action taking place there. "You alright in here?" he asked, taking another taste from his bottle, his eyes glued to the screen.

"Why do you ask?" Jamie said to him.

"Honestly?" Darrel said, taking another sip of his beer before putting the bottle down on the dresser. "It's your mother." Darrel stepped across the floor and hopped onto the bed behind her. "She's got it in her head that something went down between you and what's his name last night that's got you acting all funny." He continued to keep watch over the television as he nestled in close to her and slid a palm across her waistline. "I tried to tell her there wasn't nothing to be worried about." He gave her hip a shake. "Was I right?"

"Yeah," Jamie said to him. "You were right."

"That's what I thought. So what is this?" he said, referring to the television once more. "Something new?"

"Yeah," she replied. "I picked it up earlier today. You like?"

"I could get use to it." He slid his hand along the side of her hip until a few fingers managed to slip down beneath the waistband of her shorts. He pushed in deeper and rubbed his palm around over the smooth, warm skin of her cheek until he reached the valley separating the two humps. He glided his fingers down along the trail until they ran directly into the batch of moist folds at the bottom of the curve. "You obviously seem to be enjoying it," he said to her as he fondled around through the slick strips.

Jamie gave out a light chuckle and began working her hips on a swivel as she slid her crack back and forth across his probing digits. Out of nowhere Darrel drew his hand back and used both of them to shove her shorts down around the curve until he had her bare ass to look at with his studious gaze. He placed a palm down over the hefty hump that was on top and pushed it forward until the divide between her cheeks split open. His other hand quickly went back to work sliding through her slit.

Jamie did her best to keep her concentration on the movie playing but Darrel wasn't making it easy for her. She even managed a whine or two as she felt the constant probing, fondling, and slipping of the fingers swimming around her wet openings. When she'd finally had enough she sat up on the bed and stripped off her shirt and shorts, much to Darrel's apparent pleasure. She shoved him over onto his back and began undoing the buckles of his pants as he reached up to fondle the two hanging orbs on her chest. He tugged and pinched at her nipples until they bulged out stiffly from the surrounding areolas. Once Jamie had his pants loose she slid down to the edge of the bed and drug them down his legs while Darrel removed his shirt.

Jamie crawled back up the length of his legs and grabbed up the length of growing flesh in his lap, eliciting a solitary groan from Darrel when she wrapped her fingers around the plumping stick. She cranked it back in her direction and began pumping her grip over his member until it swelled to capacity. All the while she had her head turned to the side watching the television screen as she felt his cock change into a solid state in the palm of her hand.

When Jamie swung her head back around in the direction of the rigid tool that she held she saw that the headpiece had swelled well beyond the size that it had been when she last looked on it. She lowered her face and swallowed the bulb into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the warm knob as she slowly bobbed over it. She drug her fist up and down the rest of the exposed shaft and listened to the noise of Darrel's groans slowly begin to drown out the voices spilling out of the television. Eventually her head began to drop down in tune with her moving hand until she had his entire shaft wet with her sucking.

Darrel alternated his glances between the picture on the television and the sight of Jamie's ass hanging in the air as her head continued to bounce over his pelvic region. Time and again he felt her work his cock deep enough into the warmth of her mouth to cause the meaty tip to cork the opening into her throat. All it took from him was a hand placed down on her shoulder and on the back of her head and a well timed upward shift of his hips to match her next downward stroke in order to get the bald knob slipped down past the back of her tongue and into the gape. She gave his cock two more rides down before she lurched her head back and sat upright again.