Dirty Laundry

Story Info
When doing the laundry is more than just good, clean fun.
2.3k words
3.74
37.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know his name, but he's filled my dreams for the last month. I see him now and then when I do my laundry late at night. I've started referring to him as Mr. Laundry Hunk to all my friends. None of them seem to believe that he exists...but oh, does he ever. Rippling chest muscles, light blonde hair, and beautiful blue eyes that make me wet every time I think of them. I've been changing clothes multiple times a day so I can see him sooner.

Laundry day has finally arrived! I haven't been laid in over a month. I decided today was the day I was going to make a move. As I entered the laundry room, I couldn't help but smile when I saw him sitting there doing his homework. Honestly, for a guy that hot he really doesn't need to study. If I was his professor I'd give him an A if he'd sit shirtless in class.

I walked to my usual washing machine making sure to sway my hips sexily as I passed him. Glancing over my shoulder I noticed him checking me out. Feeling a little devious, I decided to throw him a bone and see what he'd do.

I slowly lowered my basket onto the floor, bending at the waist so he'd get a little peek at my red thong under my skirt. I knew he'd enjoy the view as I worked out regularly and had a hot, toned body. Taking my time, I put my lingerie into the washing machine. I made sure to do it one at a time so he'd get a good look at my corsets, stockings, sexy bras, and thongs.

After I put in the detergent, I pulled out my quarters and put them in the machine, making sure to drop the last one on the floor. I turned around, facing him, and bent at the waste to pick it up giving him a good view of my cleavage. As I stood back up I saw desire flash in his eyes and knew I had him hooked.

I put the last quarter in the machine, started the laundry, and walked slowly towards him. I watched his eyes travel leisurely down my body, from my breast, to my hips, and down to my manicured toes. I gestured to the seat beside him and asked if it was taken. He shook his head, pushed his books to the floor and told me that it was free. I smiled, raised my skirt, spread my legs, and eased down onto his lap. His hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss that shook me to the core. His hands travel down my back, under my shirt, and to my breast. Flicking my nipple, I beg him for more, begging him to be rougher. He asks if I'm sure, I tell him I've never been more sure of anything in my life.

Tearing my shirt off, he quickly replaces his hand with his mouth on my nipple. Biting down hard, it causes me to scream in pain. He removes his mouth, and starts slapping one breast, then the other making them bounce painfully up and down.

He picks me up and carries me to the nearest dryer. He takes his jacket and ties it around my face so I can't see anything, turning me on even more. He tells me to stay put and not to move, and then he walks away. I hear him rustling around in his bag. Returning a few minutes later, he jerks me off the dryer, and tells me to stand up putting my arms straight out on the dryer and bend at the waist. I hurriedly comply to his demands, praying he enters me soon.

He jerks up my skirt, and tears off my thong. He pushes something into my mouth and tells me to make it wet. I quickly realize it's a butt plug that's in my mouth. I make it as wet as I can, hoping it doesn't hurt too much. While I'm wetting it, I feel him kissing his way down my back, across my hips, and down between my legs.

I spread my legs out as far as I can, pushing back into his face hoping that he'll kiss me there. But instead of taking the hint, he leaves me frustrated and straightens back up. He reaches into my mouth, and gets the butt plug. He starts massaging my butt, sliding his hand across the swell of my ass, his finger slipping between the crack. I gasped and wiggled when he found the sensitive flesh of my asshole, just rubbing there, around and around. He removed his finger only to replace it with the butt plug, slowly pushing the plug in and pulling it out, then pushing it in further, then pulling it out. He reaches down between my legs and starts flicking my cunt faster, and faster. I feel the warmth of an orgasm building inside me. Screaming, I let the orgasm flow through me, water gushing out of me. I hear him walking back to his backpack and getting something. He walks back to me, and shoves my wet thong into my mouth. Without warning, I hear a whoosh of air and then feel his hand across my butt cheek. He continues spanking me, alternating speeds making my ass an equal shade of pink.

I hear him groan. He yanks out the plug leaving me feeling empty. He pushes himself into me, pumping fast. I shove my ass into him, wanting more, deeper, harder, god, I couldn't stand it. I was so close, almost there. I scream, my body bucking and arching as I came, completely lost, giving myself over as my body shudders. Moaning, I feel him pounding harder into me. I feel his release, feel him shudder.

After we both catch our breath, he suggests we go back to his place. Nodding my head, we gather up our laundry and leave. When we get to the car he opens the passenger side door and assists me inside. He places a shirt on the seat telling me he doesn't want me to stain it. I blush, because I can feel the wetness between my legs.

He starts up the car and commands me to place my hands above my head. I quickly comply wondering what he has in mind. At the next stop light he reaches over, pulling my shirt up, exposing my breasts and covering my eyes. I shiver as the cool wind washes over my exposed stomach.

I feel his hand slowly making its way down, circling my breast, and slowly caressing it. I shudder as he pulls on my nipple; sigh as I feel him flicking it back and forth. His hand travels down my stomach, down to my skirt. I gasp as I feel him pull my skirt up to my waist.

He tells me to lift up my hips, I whimper as I feel him pull my thong down my legs to rest at my ankles. I try close my legs, but quickly spread them back open when he starts hitting the inside of my thighs. He tells me not to move. I smile when he tells me how beautiful I look, exposed for him and the world. I blush as I hear a horn honking, and men yelling out "Look at that slut!"

I stay as still as I can, feeling the warmth gathering between my legs. I feel the car slow down; hear the blinker as he turns. He stops the car, then tells me to stay put. My heart stops beating when he opens the door and leaves me, still exposed, for the world to see. I wait in silence, straining to hear the sound of his footsteps announcing his return.

My hands start to go numb from keeping them above my head for so long, but I dare not move because he has commanded me to stay put. My breath quickens as I hear gravel crunching, footsteps getting nearer. I listen intently as they get closer, and then come to a stop. I hear the door open, and feel him touch my breast lovingly. I gasp when he starts hitting my breasts, cry out as they start to sting.

He tells me to get out of the car. Stumbling, I rush to comply. He tells me to close my eyes and not to open them. Smiling, I feel him remove my shirt completely and then replace it with a scarf effectively blindfolding me.

He tells me to get down on all fours, and crawl after him. I hesitate, straining to hear if there's anyone else around. He grabs my hair and pushes me to the ground. Whimpering, I feel him whisper in my ear that he was going to punish me because I hesitated too long.

I feel him circle my neck with something. I gasp when I realize it's a collar of some sorts, and then groan as I feel him lightly tugging on it. I feel the warmth gushing down my legs as I realize he's treating me as nothing more than his pet toy.

I stumble slowly behind him, trying my best to keep up, trying to please him, but tears start to well up in my eyes as I feel every rock, every stick along the path. He warns me there are steps ahead, and he expects me to crawl up them like a dog.

Whimpering, I obey as I painstakingly make my way up the stairs, to his house. I hear the door open. I sigh as I feel the softness of the carpet beneath me.

He grabs me, and pushes me onto a table. He tells me to lie on my back and spread my arms and legs and not to move. I feel him tie rope around my arms, around my ankles. Removing my blindfold, he asks if I'm hungry. Thinking that he is wondering if I want his cock in my mouth I smile and nod eagerly.

He smiles and leaves the room. Returning, I see him on the phone ordering pizza. Hanging up the phone, he tells me the order is going to be a while, but that he has lots in store for me until then. I groan in anticipation of what's to come.

He reaches down between my legs, fingering me. Moaning with pleasure, I raise my hips up to give him better access. Gasping for breath, I beg him for permission to cum. He shakes his head, and then starts lightly hitting my cunt.

I watch as he steps back, and with passion filled eyes removes his pants. I look lovingly at his cock, standing upright in all its glory, and beg for him to come closer so I can suck on it. Smiling, he steps closer and sticks his cock in my mouth.

Groaning with pleasure I eagerly take it all in my mouth, gagging as he pushes into my throat. He pushes in, groans, and then pulls out. He waits for a second as I gasp for air, then pushes into my throat, out, then in, out then in, he fucks my face with all his might....I hear his gasp for air, groaning with pleasure, feel his cock swelling in my mouth. He takes out his cock, spraying his cum all over my face.

He smiles, pats me on the head, and tells me I've been a good little slut. Gathering up his clothes, he finishes dressing right as we hear the doorbell ring.

Dread filling me, I beg him to let me loose so that I can leave the room. Surely he doesn't mean to leave me tied up in front of the front door! Smiling, he tells me there's nothing to worry about. He walks over, puts on my blindfold and gag, pulls the sheet off the couch, and covers me up.

I hear him walk to the door, and talk with the pizza delivery boy. I hear the pizza delivery guy tell him that it wasn't a real $20. Mr. Laundry Hunk tells him to wait just a moment, and that he thought he had another $20 in his wallet in the backroom. He invites the pizza boy in, telling him he'll just be a moment.

My heart pounding, I stay as still as I can, hoping that he won't be long and praying that this stranger won't realize I'm here.

I listen to the pizza guy pacing, as he mumbles under his breath. I hear the steps getting closer, feel the dread as I realize he's going to notice me and there's nowhere for me to go.

The steps get closer, closer, and then stop. I feel the sheet raise from my feet, hear the pizza guy moan in appreciation as he realizes I'm tied up. He yanks the sheet off, and then tells me to be quiet and he won't hurt me.

He runs his hands over me, flicking my nipples, striking my breasts, caressing my stomach, and landing between my legs. He pushes his fingers into me, fingering me with such insurmountable knowledge of the female anatomy that it leaves me gasping with pleasure. I feel the warmth overtake me, arching my back, I give myself over to my long awaited orgasm. Shuddering with release, I feel my cum sliding down my legs.

Smiling, he replaces the sheet and walks back slowly to the door. I hear Mr. Laundry Hunk come back, apologizing for the delay. I hear the pizza guy leave and Mr. Laundry Hunk come back.

He slowly removes the sheet, takes off my gag. He asks me if I enjoyed my night. Smiling, I thank my master for making a fantasy of mine come true.