Dirty Little Secret

Story Info
She'd submit to him like the good little whore she was.
2.5k words
96.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe nimbly stepped out of the black Jetta with a sigh before she had shut the door. She smoothed out the small wrinkles in her matching black ruffled skirt and thin cardigan. When everything seemed to be in place, she walked up the cemented pathway to the medium sized adobe house.

She ignored the warm Arizona sun blaring down on her as if showing off how bright it could be, making Phoebe quickly dash to the door to avoid any perspiration. Using a slender finger to push the door bell, she leaned against the cool wall waiting for a response. A moment later she heard a voice and the sound of footsteps approaching closer and closer until finally the door had open.

"Hey." the tall man said with a smile while Phoebe returned the gesture, a small blush appearing on the apple of her cheeks.

"Hey yourself." she replied looking up into his chocolate orbs. "Is Alicia ready to go?" she inquired while he shook his head.

"Actually Leesh isn't back yet from the parents' house."

"Oh, well that's great." she retorted sarcastically, annoyed at the fact that her friend couldn't have called to let her know this before she rushed over here.

"Here." the man told her as he stepped aside. "You can wait inside and get out of the sun." he invited her in with a toothy grin while she smiled back shyly before accepting the offer.

"Thanks." she replied stepping inside where she appreciated the cool air that welcomed her.

"You hungry or thirsty? I can get you whatever you like." he asked as she shook her head politely.

"I'm good, but thanks Shane."

"Sure?" he asked once more.

"Maybe just some water?" she requested, not wanting to reject his hospitality.

"You got it." he nodded before turning to walk to the kitchen while Phoebe couldn't help but admire him from afar. His toned and tall stature stood at about 6 ft. The black cotton shirt fit him rather snug, showing off his hard work for those muscles. His skin was a light than that led up to a very defined jaw line and porcelain face. His short hair was raven black that resembled a crew cut. However out of many great features he had, it was not his button nose or pout lips that Phoebe admired most. It was his eyes. They were a very rich chocolate brown that had a natural glossy look to them. They sometimes appeared to be black depending on what mood he was in, specifically when he was feeling rather angst. Phoebe was not ashamed to admit he was Adonis status, and that she was unwillingly in love with him. She purposely averted her gaze to the television set that was currently playing a football game. Phoebe didn't know what teams were playing since she really didn't care about the sport to begin with.

"Here." he said handing her the wet water bottle but before she could grab it, he retracted his hand as she looked at him with a confused laugh. He only smirked as he set the water bottle down on the coffee table and leaned in to kiss her heavily. Caught off guard, she gasped gently but couldn't help to respond to his lips. They were tainted and sweet, something Phoebe knew was dangerous, but for that fact she loved it even more. She pushed back into the kiss and he wrapped his long arms around her frame, pulling her close to his chest. His tongue demanded entry to her mouth to which she happily allowed and soon their tongues danced together in a swift harmony.

He moved his lips down her jaw to her neck and planted butterfly kisses before he began biting the skin, making her shiver in delight. He left half moons into the soft flesh while his hands roamed the rest of her body, stopping at her firm and round ass. He squeezed the plump flesh with anticipation before sliding them down to the back of her thighs and lifted her up into the air as she automatically wrapped her legs around his torso. He carried her through the living room back into the kitchen and set her on the kitchen counter, where he began to attack her lips once more.

She moaned gently and squeezed his broad shoulders while he slid his hands under skirt and squeezed her upper thighs. He pulled them out and reached for her cardigan where he yanked it off her shoulders and dropped it to I the ground. She did the same to his cotton shirt by pulling on the hem of the material and lifting it up his body where he ducked his head to help her take it off.

She wasted no time swooning when he his bare sculpted frame was revealed. She smiled as she leaned forward and kissed his right pectoral. She teased his nipple with the tip of her tongue and skillfully swirled it around the small flesh. Shane groaned softly at the feel of her mouth and ran his hands up the curve of her hips. Phoebe switched to the other one and delivered the same treat before she looked up into his face with a soft giggle.

He shook his head as he reached for her grey tank top and lifted it over her head. The red lacy bra immediately caught his attention as he studied how the material strained against her supple breasts. He rubbed the swell of them while she worked on his pants. It may have been risky, but Phoebe would be lying to herself if she said she didn't crave his touch. He was intoxicating, the only one who made her willing to bend over and break, so to speak.

She hurriedly worked on the button and fly of his jeans, unzipping them with skilled hands while he cupped her breasts through her bra. Shane undid the clasp and watched the bra fall down her slender arms, her perky breasts slightly bouncing, as if happy to be free from their confinement. He licked his lips at the sight of her dark pink areolas. He wasted no time capturing them in his hands.

"You know you do have some nice tits." he smiled softly as he squeezed them, feeling the nubs begin to pucker under his grasp. "Full and supple. The best part is, they're real aren't they?" he asked while squeezing them more harder as she moaned, a bigger smirk spread across his face. "Yeah they are. Seems there's a lot of things real about you. Your tits...your hair...your hips...and this ass." he added running his hands back down to her behind. "Oh, this ass." he finished as he leaned his head down and captured a nipple into his mouth while Phoebe moaned.

Her hand found its way to the back of his head and pushed his face closer, hungry for more. He sucked the nub like a baby demanding milk, the feel of his teeth grazing the skin caused her panties to become damp. She shifted her hips to ease the burning down below, but every move only heightened the want to her dismay. Shane switched to the other breast and began pinching the other nipple harshly, knowing she loved the bittersweet pain. She gasped at the shocks it seemed to send her nether regions, furthering dampening her panties.

"You love this don't you? The pain, you little slut?" he asked gruffly as she whimpered loudly when he pulled her nipple out, satisfied at the way it only hardened even more.

"Yeah you do. You love my being my slut." he added just as he began to yank off her ruffled skirt. Phoebe kicked the clothing off when it puddled around her feet, a glimmer in her eyes as he spread her legs on the counter.

"What do you want?" he teased as he looked at her expectantly. His eyes now turning black as she predicted, something she really adored, that dominating look.

"I want you." she smiled sweetly, knowing he meant something else.

"And what do you want me to do?" he shot back.

"Taste me." she answered softly as he smiled.

"You want me to taste these lips..." he asked and pressed his lips to hers while his hand snaked his way inside her panties while she jumped slightly. "Or these lips?" he inquired amused at the way she wiggled under his hand, as if she was itching for his fingers to touch her pussy.

"Well to be honest, I prefer the latter." Shane reached down and stripped her panties fresh off her legs. He spread her legs open once more and brought her hips closer to the edge of the counter. Her chest rose slightly as she watched him with anticipation when he had nestled between her legs, his knees touching the hardwood floor. He gripped and kissed her inner thighs before licking a path down her smooth wet slit as she shivered and bit her lip. He teased her labia folds and thrust his tongue inside while she gasped loudly. He licked the same trail several times before finding her clitoris and coaxing it out of its hood. He skillfully swirled his tongue around her pearl as Phoebe and bucked her hips up.

"S-Shane, taste me." she whispered as she squeezed the back of his head and moaned. His hands grip locked her thighs while he began to pick up his pace, sucking her button into his mouth and gently nipping at it. Her juices began to flow more quickly, pleasure spreading out her body from his invasion. She began to lose control of her when his hands had reached back up to cup her breasts. Her hips bucked against his face more feverishly, preparing for her inevitable release.

"Don't stop." she moaned as he licked harder and faster, pinching her nipples roughly, enough to make her reach climax as she screamed and came hard against his mouth. Her body shook as her orgasm surged through her. Shane greedily drank her juices up before he stood back up and yanked his boxers down, his erect dick springing free. He wasted no time shoving his member inside her dripping hole as Phoebe gasped surprised. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he carried on a steady pace, gripping her hips harshly. Her breasts mashed against his chest as he rocked her back and forth on the counter, his groans filling her ear.

"Talk dirty to me." she whispered as he looked at her with a small smirk, happy to oblige.

"You want dirty? You like it when my big dick pounds your tight pussy and I make you moan like the whore you are?" his becoming deep as she moaned.

"Yes, I love it when you fuck me." she moaned.

"I love it too baby, I love feeling your pussy wrap around my dick while your juices drip out. Look at you, you're soaking wet just me aren't you?"

"Yes, just for you!" she gasped when he began to thrust deeper, finding her core. Her breasts began to bounce up and down with each thrust he delivered, making every one count.

"That's it baby. Milk my cock." he said gruffly once more while continuing to pump in and out of her. Her fingernails began to dig into his shoulders while she shouted out his name, not caring who heard. He suddenly stopped his movements before he yanked her off the counter and turned her around, bending her over the counter.

"Bend over bitch." he commanded as she willingly obeyed. She did not mind his words, she was rather happy she was the one to fulfill his need to dominate. She would submit to him anytime he wanted like the good little whore she was for him. He resumed his hard fucking, grabbing one hip while the other tangled itself in her ebony tresses.

"Who's the one that fucks you the way you like?"

"You..." she whispered.

"Who?" he repeated.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you, speak the fuck up."

"You! Only you!" she screamed when he found her spot.

"That's right, baby."

"Right there, don't s-stop." she stuttered blissfully.

"Right here? Beg me you little whore, and I'll give you want."

"Please, fuck my spot, please." Phoebe whimpered as he smiled.

"As you wish." he replied slamming his thick hips into her core, filling her up to the brim as she thrashed underneath.

"I'm close, so close."

"Then cum. Do it now." he ordered her as she did, screaming as her second released unfolded and the familiar adrenaline rush surged through her. She gripped the counter and gyrated against him menacingly, riding out her climax.

"Oh god." she whispered and panted heavily, eyes closed while trying to catch her breath. He kept thrusting inside her until finally he reached his peak and came inside her waiting womb with a loud groan. Phoebe collapsed on the counter, chest heavily rising and falling down. Shane slowed his movements before he rested on her back. She managed to steady her breathing and rested against his chest momentarily while he still held her in place. He slipped out of her abused passage and sighed. He grabbed her chin and made her face him as she stared into his dark eyes. He didn't say anything for a moment but only kissed her gently as she closed her eyes and savored the moment. When he pulled away, he only smiled as he reached down and began to dress himself, as he always did afterwards. Phoebe didn't mind as she began to clean herself off. She grabbed her clothes off the floor and walked into the nearby restroom before freshening up and sliding her clothes back on. She studied her reflection in the mirror while fixing her hair and make up.

When she finished, she simply smirked at her reflection before walking out and into the living room where she saw him sitting on the couch. Before she could say anything, the door opened and both heads turned to see a petite olive skinned girl with auburn hair walk in.

"Hey guys." Alicia smiled as she stepped in.

"Hey." they replied in unison.

"I'm glad you're here, I got stuck helping with the moving, sorry I didn't call you." she frowned as Phoebe waved it off.

"It's cool." she smiled assuring her best friend.

"Good, well are you ready to go still?"

"Sure." Phoebe nodded as the red head walked over Shane.

"You don't mind if we have some girl time do you babe?" she inquired as he held a hand up.

"Not at all." he shrugged as she grinned cheekily.

"Thanks. We'll back before dinner." she replied standing up on her toes to kiss him while his eyes caught Phoebe's as she looked down with a blush.

"I love you." Alicia whispered to him as he smiled at her.

"I love you too." he replied as she kissed him one last time before turning to Phoebe.

"Let's go." she smiled as Phoebe nodded and followed behind her, looking over shoulder as Shane watched her with a knowing smirk. Phoebe blushed back at him, not an ounce of regret for she knew they'd see each other again soon.

After all, it was their dirty little secret.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
kanggaaakanggaaaalmost 9 years ago
After all, it was their dirty little secret.

and a very erotic and physical secret....well written and had the effect you were after....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Proof read it first

This was spoilt for me because, from the beginning, the English is so appalling. A simple proof read would soon have made this a better read. I am sorry but I was unable to follow the plot to the end without simply giving up and offering you my reasons for doing so.

lacuskolacuskoover 11 years ago
ok :-)

Great, I am looking forward to it :-)

Please, do warn use next time at the beginning of the story. There won't be any bitching then. Thanks ;)

cantfightheseethercantfightheseetherover 11 years agoAuthor
To all future comments

This is in mind control because there's MORE to the story than what's been posted. Just because this doesn't have MC right now, doesn't mean it won't later! Please read this before posting another comment bitching about there's no MC in this. All right? Great.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories