Dirty Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers

"Having fun?" I asked with a smile as I poured the green liquid into the shot glasses.

"What's it like?" Mel asked, her eyes remaining on the scene in front of her.

"What's that?" I asked, not completely understanding her question.

"That." She responded pointing to the computer screen. "What's that like?" I laughed as I set the bottle back down.

"Well that depends on who you ask," I answered.

"How many girls have you done it with?"

"I don't know....A few I guess."

"And they liked it?"

"Yeah, they did....Hey what's with all the questions?"

"I don't know," Mel said, shrugging her shoulders. It's just that...I've always been kind of interested in trying it."

"Really?" I asked with widening eyes. "Well then why haven't you?"

Mel's self confident demeanour suddenly faded away, as she looked away bashfully.

"It's hard for girls to...bring that up. If the guy's not into it, he might think you're a slut or something."

I nodded with understanding.

"Why don't you ask Kevin to try it?"

"Are you kidding," she countered firmly. "You heard him! He'd never do it."

"I guess we're in the same boat then," I said with a smile. "Because Carrie definitely would never do it!"

Melanie nodded in agreement, as she looked back to the computer screen.

"Maybe you and I should have dated instead," she muttered nonchalantly.

"Yeah," I said with a forced laugh. "Here."

I handed Melanie the shot glass, which she accepted finally drawing her attention away from the movie. She studied the green liquid with an expression of wonder before holding aloft.

"Here's to sexually unadventurous partners," she said sarcastically.

I smiled and touch my glass to hers before we both downed the strong liquid.

"Mmm," Mel exclaimed, licking her lips. "That's not bad."

I nodded in agreement as I set my glass down.

"Oh and by the way..." I began, the alcohol beginning to lower my inhibitions. "It's very nice."

Melanie shot me a puzzled look as she too set her glass down on the desk.

"Your ass," I explained, referencing her previous question. "It's very, very nice."

"Oh yeah?" she said with a slightly bashful smile. "You don't think it's too big?"

As she asked her question, Mel leaned over slightly in her seat allowing me to view more of her tightly clad posterior. I shook my head as my eyes shot down to take in the appealing sight.

"Not at all," I reiterated, my mouth suddenly feeling very dry. "It's perfect."

"Aww, thanks," she replied with a coy giggle, before looking up into my eyes.

"So you have checked out my ass before then huh?"

I nodded in affirmation, now seeing now need to hide the truth.

"So..." she began cautiously as she rose from her seat, leaning over the desk seductively. "Have..you ever thought about...fucking my ass?"

I swallowed hard as my fingers fidgeted nervously.

"Maybe," I stammered ambiguously.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," Mel giggled, as she reached for the bottle of absinthe. "Let's do one more shot."

"Are you sure?" I asked, furrowing my brow with concern. "I think we're already pretty drunk."

"Then one more won't hurt," she countered, flashing me a sexy smile. I reluctantly agreed and motioned for Mel to fill the glasses once again. It wasn't the alcohol I was worried about, but rather the increasing state of arousal that I was beginning to experience. Her flirtatious words combined with our ass-centered conversation were having an unmistakable effect on my mood. Whatever concern I felt however, was no match for the combined forces of Melanie and absinthe that seemed to be conspiring to torture me all night long.

"So..." Melanie said after imbibing her second shot of green liquid. "When you fuck a girl in the ass...how do you like to do it?"

I almost choked on my drink when I heard the bluntness of Melanie's question. After composing myself, I managed a forced laugh as I made my over the bed, sitting down to settle my spinning head.

"Well?" Mel pressed, urging me to answer.

"Well, I've really only done it one way," I replied, starting to feel more comfortable with Mel's grilling questions.

"How's that?" she countered quickly, her big brown eyes blazing with interest.

"From behind," I answered plainly, as I rested back on my elbows. Melanie smiled and nodded.

"Yeah," she said in contemplation. "I think that's how I would want to do it." My eyes widened and I felt my dick twitch from within my pants. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the conversation, but my body felt as if it was tingling all over.

"Oh really?" I scoffed. "You've thought about that a lot have you?"

"I told you I've been interested in doing it!" she said with a broad smile, her face beaming with enthusiasm. "I think it's hot. And.....so....dirty." I nodded in agreement.

"And you would want it from behind?" I asked, delving deeper into Mel's sexual psyche.

"Yeah, I think so..." she answered slowly as if in a state of contemplation. "Although, you know what else might be hot?"

"What?" I asked, growing more curious and more aroused by the minute.

"Like..kind of..." she stammered as she struggled to find the words. "Here. Let me show you."

With that, she hopped up onto the bed beside me, laying on her back. She then took a hold of each of her ankles and proceeded to pull her legs up to her head, spreading her thighs wide in an amazing show of flexibility. I found myself staring between her legs into her smiling face, trying in vain on to focus on the outline of Mel's pussy which was completely visible due to the tightness of the stretched fabric.

"See. Like this," she explained as she continued to hold the erotic position.

"I see," a said with a nod, once again feeling very uncomfortable. "You're pretty flexible. Kevin must have a lot of fun with you."

Melanie's smile turned to a look of disappointment as she let go of her legs, letting them fall to bed.

"Yeah right!" she scoffed sarcastically, as she pulled herself up to a cross-legged sitting position. "Are you kidding me? Kevin's not into anything like that! He's a straight-up missionary position kind of guy."

"Yeah," I muttered in complete understanding. "Carrie's the same way. She doesn't even like doggy-style."

"Really?" Mel blurted out, her voice void of any noticeable sarcasm. "That sucks. I love getting fucked from behind!"

I smiled once again at the explicit nature of Melanie's statement.

"Oh yeah?" I managed to stammer, unsure of what to say.

"Absolutely! I love it when a guy just bends me over and fucks me hard from behind, pulling my hair and slapping my ass. Mmmmm."

I could feel my dick throbbing as it pulsed with blood. I shifted to a more comfortable position as I continued to talk.

"So.....What else do you like?" I asked, growing even more interested in what Mel was willing to tell me in her intoxicated state.

"I'm not sure," she responded, biting her lip in contemplation. "I haven't really done much. All my boyfriends have been pretty boring in bed."

"But you would do anal if you had the chance?"

"Yes!" she blurted out, before composing herself and staring at me through narrowed, suspicious eyes.

"Why Damon?" she asked slyly. "Are you offering?"

"W...what? No! Of course not!" I stammered with false conviction. "I..I was just asking."

"It's okay!" Mel said with a laugh as she placed her hand on my leg. "I was just kidding."

Her touch sent a pleasurable shiver through my body. I just shook my head smiling as I tried to think of something to say. What followed was 90 seconds of tension filled silence, filled only with the faint sounds of sex emanating from my computer. Finally Melanie spoke.

"You know...We should do it."

I just stared for a few seconds, confused, as I tried to process what she had just suggested. I studied her face to look for any sign of jest, but found only committed seriousness.

"W..What do you mean?" I asked, my heart beat racing.

"Damon," Mel said sternly, cocking her head and raising an eyebrow. "You know what I mean."

"So......."

Mel nodded.

"You're suggesting that we....."

Again she nodded.

"Why not?" she reiterated, shrugging her shoulders. "Our significant others obviously can't meet our needs. So we might as well do it together?"

I was dumbfounded. Although Melanie had been quite flirtatious throughout the night, I never would have expected this!

"What about Carrie?" I blurted out. "And Kevin! You don't think they might mind?"

"Well, they don't have to know!" Mel said convincingly, running her hand down my leg.

My mind at that moment was a confused jumble of thoughts as I tried to sort out the consequences of what might happen. A girl that I had fantasized about countless nights was offering herself to me. It was a dream come true! However, complicating things was the fact that that particular girl was my friend's girlfriend. And no less important, she was my girlfriend's friend! It all seemed so wrong, but yet....so appealing.

"Come on Damon", Melanie purred provocatively, laying down beside me and putting her lips to my ear. "Are you telling me that you don't want to bend me over right now and slide your big hard cock into my tight little ass?"

I swallowed hard, trying to restrain myself as I felt Melanie's warm breath in my ear.

"I bet..." she continued, her voice growing even more seductive. "That your dick is hard from just thinking about it. Am I right?"

I was trembling with desire as I felt her hand sliding up my leg to confirm her statement.

"Ahhhhh," I groaned, throwing my hands over my face. "Why are you torturing me like this?"

"Because..." she said with a giggle, grazing her hand along the crotch of my pants. "You got me all turned on with your talk about ass-fucking....So now I think it's time you showed me."

Still I hesitated.

"Come on..." she purred. "You can do me any way you want.

Just...say...yes."

"Yes!" I blurted out with exasperation, knowing that there was going to be no going back. Whatever guilt I felt had been severely overwhelmed by Melanie's seduction and the enticing prospect of deflowering her virgin ass.

"Good," she squeaked with excitement, kissing me on the cheek as if I was 'just a friend' and not the guy about to take her anal virginity.

Mel sat up on her knees and stared down at me, her eyes lit up with excitement.

"How do you want me?" she asked, her voice bursting with remarkable enthusiasm.

I thought about it for a moment before answering.

"On your hands and knees."

Mel smiled with approval before spinning around and dropping to all fours, displaying her perfectly round ass provocatively. She even arched her back to accentuate the enticing effect, staring back over her shoulder at me with her sexy dark eyes. I took a deep breath and leaned over to open the drawer in my night table, rummaging around to find the lubricant I had stashed there.

"I haven't used this in a while," I muttered, pulling the small bottle from the back of the drawer and inspecting it for an expiration date. I then found a condom which I placed on the bed in preparation. I tossed the bottle on the bed and unzipped my pants as Melanie's gorgeous ass swayed back and forth before me.

"Okay," said, rising to my knees and inching my way behind her. "We should make this quick. "Carrie is expecting me back soon."

"Not too quick," Mel replied with a giggle as she rose back up to her knees and looked back over her shoulder at me. "Remember...it's my first time."

My dick was throbbing with anticipation as I watched my friend's girl begin to peel off her tight fitting pants. I responded in kind by taking off my shirt and jeans, stopping midway when I became distracted with the site of Mel's tiny black g-string coming in to view.

"Mmmm, nice," I muttered quietly as I stared at the thin line of black fabric disappearing between Mel's luscious, round cheeks.

She giggled again as she rolled over to kick her pants to the side before resuming her previous position on her hands and knees. I swallowed hard as I removed my underwear, allowing my throbbing cock to spring free.

"This is so wrong," I muttered to myself as I rolled the condom onto my dick, my hands trembling with nervous anticipation.

I inched forward on my knees, coming up behind Melanie's eager, willing body.

"Do you want to do it normally first?" I asked, staring down at her delectable backside.

"Nah," she responded nonchalantly. "I just really want it in my ass!"

I was a little surprised but in no position to argue as I reached forward, sliding my fingers under the waist band of her tiny undergarment. It then seemed as if time had stopped completely as I began to pull the underwear down over her ass. Her cheeks seemed to be squeezing the tiny strip of smooth black fabric, releasing it only reluctantly as inch by tantalizing inch, I exposed my eventual prize. Soon I was staring down at Melanie's tiny pink star as I flipped the cap open on the bottle of lube. Placing one hand gently on her ass cheek, I gingerly pulled it to the side as I dribbled some of the slippery liquid down onto her exposed hole.

"Ooooh," she squeaked at the feeling of the cold lubricant, as her asshole clenched reflexively. "That's cold."

"Sorry," I said softly, before placing my thumb at the base of her butt hole and running it upwards, spreading the lubricant over her twitching, pink star.

"Mmmmm," Mel purred as I moved my thumb in small, circles gradually adding more pressure. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this." Pressing down, I gently forced the tip of my digit into her clenching hole, feeling her tight little muscles squeezing my invading thumb. I pushed in up to the knuckle before slowly retracting, lubricating the inside of her asshole in preparation.

"God that feels good," Melanie exclaimed as I replaced my thumb with my middle finger, allowing me to go even deeper into her eager orifice.

I started sliding in and out, her tight little asshole hugging my finger as it moved inside her. She let out a gentle sigh of enjoyment as I added more lube to the area, dribbling the clear liquid down around my half-buried finger.

"Mmmm," she cooed, extending her head back with pleasure. "I hope your dick feels as good as your finger."

I smiled to myself as I squirted some lubricant along the length of my erect cock. Tossing the bottle on the bed, I then stroked my shaft, covering it completely with lube as my finger wiggled its way deeper in Melanie's eager asshole. My dick was pulsing with excitement, throbbing with anticipation as I inched closer, slowly withdrawing my finger. As I slipped free, Mel's tiny hole closed up tight once again. I then slid my slick cock between her plump cheeks, up and down over her glossy, wet star before coming to rest at the entrance to her inviting little orifice. Mel closed her eyes and bit her lip in anticipation, resting the side of her face on the bed. At that moment all thoughts of Kevin and Carrie had disappeared from my mind. All I could focus on was Melanie's perfect ass, begging to be filled.

"Do it Damon," she gasped as her hands clutched the bed sheets. "Put you dick in my ass."

I pushed forward, the head of my dick meeting slight resistance before slowly sliding through Mel's muscular opening. I high-pitched moan escaped her lips as her tight little asshole began to swallow my shaft inch by agonizing inch.

"Are you okay?" I asked when my dick was halfway inside the confines of her stretched little hole.

"Y..yessss," she stammered, her eyes remaining firmly closed. I began to move my hips in short, undulation motions, moving my cock back and forth in her ass, sliding slightly deeper with every push. Melanie reached between her legs and started rubbing herself as my pace increased.

"Oh God, I've waiting so long for this!" she gasped, pushing her ass back on my dick.

"How does it feel?" I asked, my hands firmly gripping her supple cheeks.

"Soooo, fucking good!" she exclaimed, looking back over her shoulder at me. "And it feels sooo fucking dirty!"

I tossed her a sly, contented grin before turning my attention back to her ass. Deeper and deeper I slid, until soon my balls were pressed firmly against her pussy, my shaft completely enveloped by her tightly gripping hole. I pulled her hips back into me, trying to get as much of my dick inside her as possible, revelling in the indescribable feeling of having her taut asshole pulsing around my invading member.

"Do it Damon," she urged. "Fuck my ass and make me cum."

Again I began with small, rhythmical movements, withdrawing a little more each time until my cock was sliding freely in and out with long, steady strokes. Over and over, I withdrew before plunging back deep inside her accepting ass as she clutched the bed sheets and moaned with ever increasing intensity. Her hand was still working frantically between her legs as she approached her first anal climax. As much as I was enjoying myself, I was more focused on Melanie's pleasure. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to make her cum with my dick in her ass.

"Come on," I muttered between laboured breaths. "Cum for me. "Cum with my cock in your ass."

My words apparently set Mel off, because she immediately buried her face in the bed, stifling her squeals of erotic pleasure as her body was wracked with the most intense orgasm I have ever witnessed. Pushing back against me, her ass swallowed the entire length of my shaft as her wet pussy slapped against my balls and remained firmly pressed against them. Her asshole clenched, gripping my cock around the base with long, forceful contractions as her orgasm slowly subsided.

"Oh my fucking god!" she gasped, raising her head from the bed. "That was intense. I've never had one like that before.

I smiled with contented satisfaction as I felt Melanie's asshole relax once more, and I began to slide my dick back out of her tight confines.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Do you want me to take it out now?" "Fuck no! Are you kidding? Keep going!"

"Okay, "I replied, picking up the pace once again. "But I might not be able to last very much longer."

"Oh yeah?" she said, glancing back over her shoulder. "Are you going to cum soon?"

I nodded as my hips swivelled forward, sinking my dick back into her accepting hole. Mel closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she revelled in the feeling of complete fullness before slowly opening them once again and speaking.

"Take it off," she said, arching her back once more.

"What?" I replied, stopping for moment in slight confusion.

"The condom," Mel clarified. "Take it off. I want to feel you cum in my ass."

I was astounded at her dirty request, but I was even more aroused by her words. In fact, I would have cum right there if I had not taken care to cease all motion. Without a word, I slowly unsheathed my dick from Melanie's asshole, watching as her tight, puckered star closed up once again. Mel adjusted her position as I slid the tight rubber ring down my throbbing shaft and tossed it on the floor. I could feel my cock pulsing in my hand as I added more lube to my unprotected shaft while lustfully eyeing Mel's newly ravaged asshole. Then without even being asked, she reached back with both hands and lewdly spread her cheeks wide, inviting me back into her hungry hole. I shuffled forward and pressed my slick cock against her tiny opening, slipping back past her tight muscular ring as she sighed with enjoyment. As her butt clenched around my cock head, she pushed her hips backwards into mine, sliding her beautiful ass down my naked shaft.

"Fuck, you have no idea how good your ass feels," I exclaimed, overcome by lust.

Melanie giggled as she wiggled her ass, inching it further down my cock. "And you have no idea how good your dick feels in my ass," she returned with a quick glance back over her shoulder.

damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers