Dirty Little Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop starring at her you pervert! Get out of here daddy, we'll be done soon. There isn't anyone else around so don't worry about some old pervert ogling us, okay?" She demanded.

"Well, ok but don't forget some sun block. You don't want to get sun poisoning on those sensitive parts girls." As soon as he said 'parts', I creamed myself. I imagined the juice dripping down beneath the lounge chair, pooling on the concrete. I imagined him noticing it and realizing that I had yet to swim in the pool.

"Daddy, GO!!"

"Ok, ok. Girls, I'll be home for a little while if you need anything. I'm packing a picnic lunch for your mother and me. Have fun and be careful of this hot sun, you don't want to get burned." His eyes never left my sight, again with the towel. I wonder what he must have thought of the two of us young girls totally naked and lounging nonchalantly by the pool. He must have been jerking off while starring at me through the window by now. My craving was returning. Just being in the same space as him had my heart racing and my pussy tingling. I decided to stand up and stretch. I longed to see his cock, to taste it, to feel it inside of me. I wanted to catch him jerking off watching me, but how? I stood up and told Tiffany that I was going inside for a glass of ice water. We had been out there for too long and I was thirsty. If only she knew I had been referring to my thirst for cock.

I walked slowly, purposely, towards the back door. There were three options for a peeping Rob. He could be looking out of the kitchen window, the bathroom window or the office window. My guess was on the bathroom window so as I walked I made sure that the front of my naked body could be seen entirely. I felt my clit get hard and my nipples were standing at attention. I wasn't sure what my plan was but I decided to go into the kitchen and very nosily get some ice water. He watched me enter the house, he knew I was in the kitchen but would he be bold enough to walk in? I needed to find out.

When he entered the kitchen, he pretended not to realize I was in there. When he saw me be acted shocked and embarrassed. He was totally full of it because he didn't look away or anything.

"Need some help honey?" he asked.

"Help with what?" I stood there, looking directly at him. Naked in all my glory, my body not shying away, my primal aspiration took control of my brain.

"Ice dispenser hardens up sometimes. Did it come for you?" I noticed his play on words and it caused my pussy to throb and dampen. He walked towards me then. I was standing in front of the refrigerator. He leaned towards it from my right side, his shoulder pressing against mine. My pussy juice began to drip down my leg, an uncontrollable effect he had on me. He leaned in closer to me, his mouth close to my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"You naughty little girl, you knew I'd be in here" is all he said before he grabbed my waist. He turned me around to face him directly and pinned me up against the island counter in the center of their kitchen. I glanced towards the window to check where Tiffany was and she hadn't moved from the chair. He pressed his hardened cock to my belly, right above my leaking mound and grinded it hard into me.

"Were you watching me from the bathroom window?" I asked, trembling.

"I was in the office watching you prance towards the house. I knew you were coming for me. I want to feel your wet lips around my cock little girl." Rob took a piece of ice from my glass and inserted some into my mouth. It was freezing cold but he told me to keep it there.

"I, I've never done that before..."

"You need to learn, it's so hot and only proper for a girl to know how to swallow a man's dick."

Rob put his hands on my shoulders and guided me down to the floor. My tongue was freezing. I squatted below him, he looked down and seemed pleased to see my twat in full view. Next, he unzipped his pants and unleashed his massive cock for me. I could smell his pre-cum, I knew what it smelled like because boys had cum in their pants while we made out many times before. They always came so quickly that I never got to see their cocks and it was beautiful. His head was so perfectly round and slightly purple, it glistened with pre- cum and the hole seemed to speak to me. He pushed it closer to my face and I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes you naughty little girl, I want to see you watch me slide into your dirty mouth".

I obeyed him, wanting to learn everything about pleasing a man, especially him. When he pressed his cock head to my lips, I opened them slightly and he pushed it all the way inside. The ice became stuck in the back of my throat. Immediately I pulled my head back because I felt like I was gagging and he grabbed the back of it and told me not to do that again.

"That's the wrong way to do it. I will hold your head down so you will learn how to do it right Jenny. You have to keep all of it in your mouth. I want it to slide down the back of your throat." I relaxed a bit and allowed him to fill my mouth. My pussy was screaming to be touched and I couldn't wait to find out what would happen next.

"That's it Jenny, relax and suck my cock. God you're beautiful. I love watching you eat my dick. I've been thinking about this for so long, oh yeah, suck it hard."

It didn't take long for him to cum. He didn't release my head until I had swallowed every last bit. I may have even thrown up a little but he tasted so good and it was so sexy that I didn't mind. My first cock sucking was a great success!

"You're perfect, but you'd had better get back out there with that water or she'll come looking for you." He slapped my ass while he zipped up his pants and walked out of the kitchen. I stood there puzzled. I was so horny and longed to be fucked. I guess he had to be on his way and I needed to get back outside before I got caught. I didn't rinse my mouth or anything because I wanted his taste to linger on my tongue. I returned to the pool and noticed that Tiffany had fallen asleep so I jumped in the pool to cool off. I quickly found one of the water jets and straddled it. The feel of the water hitting my clit was very nice and I came three times before I heard Tiffany speaking.

"Girl, you're so nasty! I can't believe you're a virgin still! Feels good doesn't it?" she laughed and dove into the pool with me. Soon she was floating right next to me and asked if she could watch me do it.

"I want to see how you do it, maybe you do it better that I do. That's why you haven't given your pussy to anyone yet huh?"

"You can't watch me do it! That's so private and weird. I swear you're a lesbian!" I retorted.

"So what if I am? Come on, let me watch you. I'll do it too and we can compare notes." She let her hand dive down into the water to her waiting pussy and starting rubbing it furiously. I was amazed about how much this turned me on. I wrote it off to still being turned on by what had happened in her kitchen. I reluctantly reached for my cunny. I arched my back and let my legs float apart. It felt so good, the way I had always touched myself. I slid my clit in between my fingers, putting pressure on it, while I used the fingers on my other hand to penetrate myself.

"Wow, I never thought you'd let anything inside that sweet pussy of yours"

Now her words were turning me on even more. I rubbed faster and started to moan. She was rubbing her pussy harder and breathing hard. We both came very quickly and hard staring at each other under the water. Then she kissed me, right on the lips! A full on French kiss and I let her. Her tongue felt so good playing with mine. She broke our kiss prematurely and looked at me in shock.

"Why the fuck does your mouth taste like cum?"

I didn't know how to answer her so I stayed quiet. I just starred at her. Her face was changing as she thought of all the possibilities as to why my mouth did in fact taste like cum.

"Oh my God, you're such a slut! Did you suck my daddy's cock?" She looked amused, not mad. Still, I had no response for her.

"Come on, out with it!" she demanded.

"You're going to hate me."

"I won't hate you. I just want to know the truth. I am your best friend right?" Where was she going with this? I thought.

"Ok, it all started with..." I told her about the incident that happened a few weeks prior. She listened without interrupting and I was feeling a little more relaxed. The fact that she wasn't pounding my face in was encouraging.

"So, I just tasted my dad's cum? That's so gross!!!" She began to spit dramatically in the water. I laughed, nervously and waited for her to speak.

"So, this means I get to suck your dad's cock huh?" My eyes opened wide and I starred at her. I couldn't say no, could I? He'd never go for it, right? Too much pressure was building up inside my head.

"I'm just kidding, relax. Besides, what if I already have huh?"

"Have you?" I was panicking again.

"Maybe I have." She teased. Oh my God. My world was spinning out of control.

"Okay, I haven't but I've wanted to. I like it when he watches me. It's not like he's MY dad or anything and my dad isn't YOUR dad so it's not wrong."

"What about our mother's?"

"What they don't know won't hurt. Besides, we're younger and way prettier than they are. Look at my tits, aren't they divine?" They were divine, I had to admit. Could we get away with this and was I comfortable allowing her to seduce my father? I didn't really have a choice at this point. She knew my dirty little secret and I had a feeling that this weekend was going to get a lot naughtier.

12