Dirty Little Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

"You still look tense, Lane -- do you want a massage?"

I thought I detected a blush, but he has one of those swarthy faces where it's hard to distinguish something like that.

"Uh, yeah, I've been thinking about that since we talked the other day...."

"Let me go set it up," I said and disappeared into the bedroom.

I pulled the bedspread and top sheet off the double-bed and retrieved the non-porous plastic mat from the closet. After I carefully spread it out on the bed, I found the massage oils I'd used with Donny. Then I called Lane into the bedroom.

We both stood and stared at each other for a few seconds then I broke the silence.

"Well, unless you want to get your clothes oily, I would suggest taking them off."

This time I did see him blush.

"Well, I, uh...I don't want to be the only one -- what about you?" he asked softly.

"That's fair," I said. "Why don't we both strip to our underwear?"

"All right," he said.

To encourage him, I quickly took off my clothes until I stood before him in my red, string bikini briefs.

He stared at the bulge in my crotch. This is why I loved this type of underpants. These small briefs even made my 'package' look bigger.

He wasn't so shy anymore. He stripped until I saw he was wearing regular bikini briefs -- black, and he had a much larger bulge than mine. The outline of his semi-erect cock strained against the fabric.

I looked him up and down. His body was sleek and smooth; no hair anywhere. It was a very sexy look. His stomach was flat and hard. He was in super shape. I could easily see why he was a champion swimmer. I felt my prick thicken just looking at him.

"Lie down on your stomach," I said, "and spread your legs."

He didn't hesitate and lowered himself onto my bed until he was stretched out face-down. His back muscles looked tight and powerful.

I climbed between his thighs, and placed my lotions and creams on the table beside me. I pumped a few squirts of jojoba lotion on my hands, bent over and started with his shoulders and neck.

My hands were firm, but gentle. I didn't use the strong, hard grip that some people find more painful than pleasant.

His muscles were very tight; I could tell he was nervous about being here. I knew he didn't have much experience being intimate with other guys, and I suspected that night in the park was the first time he'd been there.

I didn't care much for giving massages on a bed. It was awkward, I had to do a lot of reaching and stretching; it made my back hurt.

I decided right then I would buy a good massage table. I had plenty of money in the bank, and with my boner throbbing in my briefs, I was reminded how much I loved running my hands over naked men. I would definitely being doing this quite often.

A good massage table would be a nice investment. I became dizzy with images of naked men lying on my table, my hands stroking their oiled and glistening bodies; their pulsating hard cocks pointing upwards begging for attention.

Whoa boy, I told myself. Calm down -- focus....

My hands were working on his lower back, coming in contact with his briefs. I hooked my fingers inside the waistband.

"These have to come off," I said softly as I pulled down on the waistband.

He groaned and lifted his lower region off the bed to help me. I threw them on the floor and decided mine had to go as well. The crotch of my briefs was soaked with pre-cum and it was getting uncomfortable. Mine landed on the floor next to his.

His buttocks were as sleek and smooth as the rest of him. His body was perfectly proportioned for a swimmer. I could easily picture him gliding swiftly thru the water ahead of all his competitors.

I pumped more lotion on my hands and went to work on his sciatic nerve.

I kneaded and squeezed each butt cheek over-and-over. My hands stroked his upper thighs. Then I used one hand on his buttocks and the other on his thighs eliciting loud moans of pleasure from his open mouth.

His hips began an imperceptible grinding into the plastic sheet below him. I knew he was getting excited and he would cum before I could turn him over and get to his cock.

I quickly wiped my hands and found the bottle of Sweet Almond Oil. I oiled both my hands and returned to his buttocks.

His legs were stretched far enough apart to give me easy access between his cheeks. I remembered how he had reacted the night in his car when I massaged his anus.

My oiled finger went to his perineum and slowly rubbed back-and-forth from his perineum to his anus. He moaned and wiggled his bottom at my touch.

Finally, I concentrated on just his anus; he groaned louder and louder and I wondered how far I could go with this before he objected.

My finger began making circular motions on his rosebud. Now, his hips aggressively pushed against the sheet.

I grabbed the bottle of oil with my free hand and poured more on my finger. I became bold and pushed the tip of my finger into his entrance.

"OH-GODDDD....." he groaned.

I squirted oil directly on my finger and his anus then slowly pushed my finger inside him. I withdrew the finger, coated it and his anus with more oil and relentlessly pushed it all the way inside his asshole.

"UUUNNNGGGGHHHHHHH........." he cried out. But he didn't tell me to stop.

The walls of his asshole clamped onto my finger. I knew he was fighting it; he was clenching, trying to dislodge my finger.

I was sure he'd never been invaded there before, and now, as much as I knew he loved it, his guilt-ridden mind refused to accept the pleasure he felt.

With my free hand, I grasped some butt flesh between my thumb and forefinger and pinched him hard. He yelped in pain, but he relaxed and his passage was loose enough to enable me to finger-fuck his asshole.

A sudden change overtook him. Using his knees for balance, he raised his hind quarters and began to push against my finger; this gave me easy access to his throbbing cock.

My oiled hand stroked his cock while my finger sawed in-and-out of his asshole.

I couldn't believe how much he loved being finger-fucked. I had thought he was a definite 'top', but now?

I watched him clutch a pillow to his face. He screamed and shouted into the pillow as a flood of cum escaped his balls and shot wildly out of his madly jerking cock. His hips made short, jerking motions on the finger in his ass as he shot stream after stream of cum onto the sheet.

I wanted to reach down and jerk my own aching prick but my hands were already busy.

I'd never been so excited in my life watching a man cum. The power I felt over him was indescribable. I was sure I had given him the best orgasm he had ever experienced.

When he was finished he collapsed on the bed and I released his shrinking prick as my finger slid out of his asshole.

I wasn't sure what to do next. I decided to lie on top of his back. I caressed his arms and kissed his neck. I was so excited I began grinding my hard-on against his buttocks. The feel of my hot, throbbing prick on his smooth flesh was incredible.

I wasn't sure how he would react to this; it thrilled me when he began pushing his butt against my prick. A few more seconds went by then I gave a muted cry of joy as my prick spewed and smeared cum on his creamy buttocks. I shook and spasmed and gasped then finally came to rest on top of him.

I stayed like that until the room quit spinning, and my eyes could focus. He seemed to like me on top of him.

I kissed his neck then climbed off the bed. He turned his head and looked into my eyes.

"That was -- that was...I mean...oh my God...." was all he could say.

I didn't know what to say either. I just said the first thing that popped into my head.

"I'd like to get a real massage table...it gets a little awkward -- and messy on the bed."

He had kind of an average-looking face, but when he smiled he lit up, and he looked vaguely handsome.

"You mean it would be better with a table? How is that possible?" he asked wondrously.

I smiled and said, "I never got a chance to massage your front."

He laughed and said, "Ohhh, yes you did!"

"Well, not the way I wanted," I said. "Wait a second...."

I saw him begin to move off the bed, but I stopped him and used a face towel to wipe my cum off his buttocks. I'd spewed a copious load on his flesh.

We talked while I removed and cleaned the plastic sheet from the bed. I was relieved when I found it easy to talk with him. I was afraid all we'd have in common would be sex.

When I was finished cleaning we stood awkwardly in the bedroom, both of us still naked and coated with massage oil.

"Why don't we take a shower and wash this stuff off?" I suggested.

He paused for a second then said "Yeah, okay."

In the shower, I soaped the oil off his back and buttocks. When I pressed the bar of soap between his asscheeks and ran it up and down his crack, he groaned. I glanced around to his front-side and saw his cock was stiff once again. I reached around with both hands and soaped-up his hard prick.

He groaned with disappointment when I removed my hands.

I gently, but insistently turned him until he was facing me and then I dropped to my knees. I let the shower spray wash the soap from his cock and balls before I took his hardness into my mouth.

This is what I wanted to do earlier but never got the chance.

I gave him a long and loving blowjob. I caressed his shaft and teased his balls with my hands as my lips and tongue savored his texture and taste. I lapped at his pre-cum and licked around the crown of his cockhead.

When my tongue traced a prominent vein on the underside of his cock he moaned and took hold of my head with his hands. He suddenly thrust forward until his cock burrowed into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I gagged and he pulled back.

He did his best to stand still while I bobbed my head back-and-forth over his expanding penis. I massaged his ball sac and stroked his long and slender shaft.

His groans became louder and his hips began short, quick jerks and my finger found his anus. I pushed my soapy finger all the way inside him.

"OOOHHHHHHH---GODDDD---YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...." he cried out as his balls erupted and filled my mouth with cum.

I didn't think he'd have much semen left in his balls after his first climax -- I was wrong -- he filled my greedily sucking mouth three-times and I savored and swallowed each mouthful.

When his spasms subsided, I licked his cock clean.

I stood and put my arms around him and we hugged. When I moved my face close to his he turned away. I had wondered if he'd kiss my mouth after he'd cum in it, now I had my answer.

I was disappointed. Donnie loved to kiss me after I had swallowed his load.

Oh well, I thought. This is all new to Lane. It might take time for him to get used to being with a guy.

He felt my boner pressing against his thigh and grabbed the soap and began rubbing it up-and-down my shaft.

I was thrilled! He decided to become an active participant in our budding relationship.

He gently turned me until my back was to him and he reached around and took my hard prick in his hand.

He began stroking it; he squeezed it too hard and I guided him until his touch was the way I liked it.

In my limited experience, the three guys I'd been with all liked it when I squeezed their cock hard. I preferred a softer touch.

His soapy fingers glided quickly back-and-forth. I knew it wouldn't take me long to cum, having a hard penis in my mouth always brought me to the edge.

A couple minute later I wriggled my ass back against him and his hand moved faster.

"OH-GOD---OH-GOD---OH-GOD---OH-GOD...." I cried out as my lust raced out of my balls and thru my shaft. I spewed cum all over the shower wall.

When I was finished, and a little weak in the knees, I turned and we hugged. He still wouldn't kiss me on the lips.

When we were finished, he dressed, and I just slipped into my briefs. We sat on the couch, and I felt perfectly comfortable being nearly naked with him. It didn't seem to bother him, either.

"John," he said, "I want to buy you a massage table."

Wow! I thought. That came out of nowhere.

"You don't have to do that," I said. "I've been meaning to buy one myself."

"No-no---I insist! I want to do this!" he was almost begging me.

His sincerity touched my heart. I saw the earnestness on his face. He really did want to do this.

"Oh, all right...." I said.

He told me the name of a store he knew that stocked physical fitness equipment, that he'd been there before and had seen massage tables. He suggested we go the next day.

"Yeah, sure," I said. The next day was Thursday, and I didn't have anything planned for the time between my classes and tutoring.

I said: "I can drive, or do you want to?"

He looked at me and hesitated for a split second then said, "Uh, is it all right if we just meet there? I, uh, need to get some work done on my car afterwards."

"Oh...sure, okay...." I replied.

I met Lane at 'Body World' the next afternoon. We slowly looked over their inventory of massage tables. The prices ranged from $120 to as high as $1,200. We were having a difficult time making a decision. None of them were what we wanted, or expected.

A salesman came over and described the merits of each one. We looked them over a second time.

Lane finally asked, "Is this all you have?"

The salesman's eyes narrowed as he stared first at Lane then me.

"I do have a table that you boys might enjoy, but it's awfully expensive," he said.

I didn't like the way he'd said, "You boys". It came out of his mouth sounding almost dirty.

"Show it to us," Lane said.

We followed the salesman into a small room.

"Gentlemen," he said, pointing to an obviously expensive table, "the Eros 5000...it's the very best equipment for, well, shall we say, those who wish to experience 'the ultimate massage'."

I was taken aback when I looked at it. The table was blatantly made for sex, no mistaking that.

Instead of a wide and long, one-piece table, you could clearly see divisions where arms and legs would be placed, and leather straps could be used as restraints.

The salesman pressed a button on a panel on the side of the table and Lane and I watched as the arms and legs separated. They separated quite a ways apart. Anyone lying on the table would have their legs stretched very wide apart.

He pressed another button and the 'legs' began folding up and back. It conjured up obscene images in my mind. I looked at Lane and thought I saw his eyes glaze-over.

"How much?" I asked.

The salesman coughed then said, "$1,800...since this is last year's model, and we're expecting the new one to arrive any day, I have been authorized to sell this for only $1,600 today!"

I laughed and said, "C'mon Lane, let's look in the other room again."

He didn't move. He walked to the table and stared at the leather restraint cuffs.

It surprised me when I saw a bulge form in his slacks.

Oh my, I thought. This Kentucky swimming champion has a kinky side to him.

"We'll take it!" I heard him say.

"Lane," I said, "it's too expensive!"

He looked at me and I saw his face was flushed. His eyes twinkled with excitement.

"I can afford it, John, don't worry about it, okay?" he said rather testily.

"Oh -- sure, okay...." I replied backing away from him. It was obviously his hard dick talking.

I began thinking that it wouldn't fit in my car the way it was now. I wondered how we'd get it to my place. They would have to deliver it.

Once Lane and the salesman were finished with the transaction; a couple of guys wearing blue smocks brought out two long boxes.

Oh great, I thought sarcastically. We're going to have to assemble it ourselves.

After some difficulty, the guys finally had the boxes loaded in my car and they returned to the store.

I turned to Lane and asked, "Want to hang-out for a while?"

"Uh, I can't -- the coach called a special practice -- I gotta get going or I'll be late," he said.

He opened his car door, and before he climbed inside he turned and asked, "Can I come over tonight at the usual time?"

Huh? I thought. He'd been to my place one night and we suddenly have 'a usual time'?

"Ah, yeah, sure...I'll see you then," I said.

On my way home I asked myself, did he just lie to me? Last night he said his car needed some work, today he said he had swimming practice.

What's going on here? Does a coach really call a special practice for swimming? Why would Lane lie to me?

It occurred to me what was happening: he didn't want to be seen with me.

I felt hurt and betrayed. I'd given him the best orgasms of his life and this is the way he treats me?

Calm down and think logically, John, I told myself.

Lane was thinking that everyone knew I was gay (which wasn't true -- no one knew) so if he was seen with me, everyone would think he was gay, too.

That was why he lurked in the shadows when he followed me home...why I had to let him know if anyone was in my hallway when he finally had the nerve to come inside...that was why he stayed in the dark at Penis Park with his ballcap pulled over his face.

Suddenly, my heart went out to him. I felt his pain and loneliness. I knew the despair he was feeling.

He was trying hard to protect his dirty little secret. I knew exactly what he was going through. The hurt and anger I felt was unwarranted and selfish; I vowed to try and be more understanding and supportive.

A thought popped into my head. I came to a traffic signal and made a right turn that took me in the opposite direction of the university. Twenty minutes later, on the outskirts of town, I saw the sign: 'Walt's World of Whoopie'.

I looked around the parking lot; not many cars were there this early in the day. I parked behind the building, there were more cars, but I didn't recognize any of them.

I took a deep breath and went inside. I'd never been there before so I stopped and looked around. I spotted an overhead sign dangling from the ceiling that read 'Pleasure Toys'.

With great interest, I carefully looked over the large assortment of phallic-shaped dildos and vibrators. My mind began to conjure up different scenarios of how I could use these 'toys' with Lane.

When my prick stiffened in my briefs I took a deep breath and told myself to get serious, I was here for a reason so find what you want and get out of this place.

I had no experience with any of these toys, and wasn't sure what I was looking for. I knew what I wanted, I had a clear picture of it in my mind, but I didn't know if something like that even existed.

Then I saw the 'Crystal Jellies Anal Starter Kit'. The small box contained a clear, veiny phallus, almost six-inches in length, and an inch wide. The box also contained 'Smooth & Slick Lubricant', and the 'Universal Toy Cleaner'.

It wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but it was the closest thing I could find.

I was embarrassed when the old man behind the counter smirked as he read the box.

He looked at me and said, "You're kinda young for something like this, kid."

"It's for a friend," I sheepishly said.

"Uh-huh," he replied.

Then he looked around and leaned forward and whispered thru his yellow teeth: "You're a cute boy, c'mon to the back room with me and I'll show you the real thing -- my dick isn't as big as the one you're buying so you should be able to take it in your tight, little boy-pussy nice 'n easy."

All at once I felt shock, embarrassment, shame, guilt and anger. My hand trembled as I slapped a twenty-dollar-bill on the counter. I knew my face was beet red.

"I don't think so...." I said thru clenched teeth.

He laughed as I grabbed the bag and almost ran out of the place.

The only thing I thought of on the drive home was, how did he know I was gay?

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers