Dirty Little Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha....?" she moaned, "Wha...oh..God.."

"Clean up time Nora," I said to the girl whose eyes could barely focus on me, "I don't want to see your face until you've licked up the last drop of spunk from my cock and balls, come on, or you're going to be late home and you know your Dad won't be happy if you are too late, right?"

She didn't protest too much. She resisted a little at first, let more tears run down her cheeks but to no avail and I increased the pressure on her shoulders until her head was where I wanted it to be.

I heard her sniff, she wiped her nose with the back of her hand and opened her mouth and began to clean me up.

I watched her head bob up and down, slowly she began to get into it despite her attempt not to, I heard her gentle reluctant licks turn to rapid slurping, her tentative licking become more frenzied, her slow lapping with her tongue which turned into cooing and little baby grunts of pleasure.

At one point I lifted up my butt so she could get her tongue around my balls to lick them, by then she was really concentrating, and she was moaning even louder than I was.

Of course her tongue and mouth had the desired effect on my cock again, and I rose to the occasion as I expected too, this time though I stayed inside her mouth and came down her throat, she had too swallow like mad but my spunk still flooded out of the sides of her mouth and then I pulled out before I'd finished and let the rest of my cum spray over her face.

"Nora," I said looking at her cum covered face, the spunk dribbling out of her mouth,"You are one dirty little bitch is all I can say, finish cleaning me up and then get your dirty little slut ass out of my car, I need to get home."

She stared at me with a shocked expression on her face, I smiled at her. She had thought she was in control, making me beholden to her now that she had put out for me in more ways that one. It was with shocked realization that she realized that I knew exactly what she was up to, well she didn't know how to react at first.

"Do it," I said gently, "Or I tell your Dad what you get up to when you go and visit your Aunt every two weeks, I wonder what he will think of Cock Sucking Nora and her dirty little habits?"

Terror filled her face and she shook her head frantically as, my words sank home, she was too frightened of her father to be angry with me and she was turned on too despite herself, I knew because I had was pulling at her tits again, and they went rock hard when I spoke.

"Don't tell him Jack, he'll kill me, oh God, don't tell him!" her head dropped between my legs and her tongue rolled over my shaft, up and down it in frantic strokes, and I sighed with pleasure as she licked and sucked me clean, she even zipped up my pants and kissed me on my covered crotch, soft butterfly kisses that made me wish I had enough time to fuck the slut again, but I didn't, I had to get back to the surgery and do some more filing.

She didn't say a word at first when I pushed her out of the car and I got back into the front seat to drive off.

"You won't tell him, will you?" she said pleadingly to me and I smiled.

"Not if you give me more what of you gave me today," I said as I started up the engine, "When I want it!"

She nodded her head, licking her lips, she grateful to me, perhaps on a subconscious level she was angry at me too, but she was also relieved, I would keep my part of the bargain, and keep her filthy little secret but she had to do the same.

I left her standing on the side of the road, cum still on her face, her blouse wide open and my spunk still running down her legs.

Nora put out for me for a year before she left town, ostentatiously to go to college, but I know that my Dad's prediction came true, she ended up working in a strip joint for a while after dropping out of college and she is now being pimped out of a trailer by her boyfriend.

From what I have heard Nora isn't too unhappy with her lot, she gets to do what she likes to do, and that is suck cock and fuck men. Well you know what they say about Preacher's daughters don't you?

For the moment I continue to live my life in Petersville, with my father's private notes to help me have a lot of fun. I know a lot of dirty little secrets that their owners don't want made public.

I have a diary in which I keep a list of who I screw, literally and metaphorically.

On Mondays I see the delectable Arabella Jones, she is very willing to accommodate my demands, now that she knows I know her dirty little secret. She's good in bed, very good in fact.

On Tuesday it is Widow James turn, she's 48 but as trim and as fit as a 25 year old. She is also a kleptomaniac who has a penchant for Hershey bars and frozen chickens, but as the widow of a once prominent town dignitary she can't afford the scandal, so she is more than happy to for me to fuck her brains out, it doesn't take long, as fit and as good looking as she is, she is not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

My father isn't very complementary about the widow in his notes saying "Colette James kleptomania is I think getting worse, thank goodness I have sorted out with the local store for her "thefts" to be paid for each month when she pays her account, she has no idea of course, she likes the excitement of stealing she tells me, she addicted to it, she's not too bright though, but then her mother was the same, as thick as two short plants as my English born father used to say."

On Wednesday the Sheriff's wife Jeanne comes for a visit, ostensibly to give me extra English lessons (she is the local elementary school teacher by the way) but me knowing about her not actually being divorced from her first husband who is also a Con serving time makes her realize that discretion is the better part of valor.

She calls me a "little bastard" when her anger gets the better of her but I have felt her tits harden when I fondle them, her moans are real, though she tries to subdue them, and she now lets me kiss her, but the reason I know she is enjoying herself is because she has not told me she is pregnant, I know because my Dad wrote it in his notes recently, I haven't said anything, but I know I am the father, you see her husband only fires blanks, he doesn't know it and never will as my father has written in his notes, "Sheriff Tuskly hasn't gone any lead in his pencil so to speak, mumps as a child have seen to that, I have decided not to tell him this because he is always talking about how he wants a big family of his own to carry on the family name, I have told his wife though and have advised her to either have some one nights stands if she wants children, or I'll give her the name of a good fertility clinic if that is too sordid for her."

My father is surprisingly open minded about these things, and it looks like Jeanne has decided that one nights stands aren't for her, I'll do instead, I don't mind, after all I am getting what I want from her, so why shouldn't she?

On Thursday I see the delectable Taylor Twins, they are the red headed, green eyed daughters of the town's divorced vet: it seems they have a very loving relationship with their father.

My father has written in his notes, "I don't approve of course, but the girls have confessed to me that they are willing participants in their father's bed, they adore him, and enjoy what he does to them, if I reported this to the police, it would ruin their lives, yes Robert Taylor would go to prison, but then Alison and Jackie would be the ones to suffer the most so it is best that I do nothing. I have put them both on the pill and will leave it at that.

The twins are now putting out for me along with their father who recently found out about me and now regularly asks me over to stay: it seems that our town vet has another foible that father is not aware of, it seems he likes to share his little girls with other men, both Jackie and Alison have not mentioned this to my father, I think they know that he would change his mind about helping them if they did.

Friday I enjoy the most, I see the lovely Candy, she's been cheating on Paul who is a "sweet guy" her words to my Dad but a "boring fuck in bed", but as they are now engaged she is terrified he will find out about her extra curriculum activities and dump her, something she doesn't want as Paul might be boring in bed but he was a good catch in small town like Petersville.

He won't find out I assure her each time she gets on her knees to give me a tasty blow job but all things especially silence do have a price and she pays it willingly, just like the others.

On Saturday Florence, Nora's sister comes around to see me, I'm actually dating her, well one has to be respectable, doesn't one? Florence now has her younger sister's voracious sexual appetite along with liking her bottom to made as red as red can be be, I popped her cherry too, she took a little more persuading than Nora did but I got into her panties eventually.

She's not all that keen on cock sucking but she does it because I insist that she does, Florence you see has a liking for being dominated, humiliated along with her love of physical chastisement.

She also is a snob, and lives for respectability, and she is terrified people will find out that she is a "sexual deviant." I have great fun with her, like the time I made her come with me into some men's toilets out of town one time, go into a cubicle, kneel on the cold urine stained floor and suck me off, she was terrified we would be caught, she was crying as she undid my trousers, begging me not to make her do this.

"The faster I come down your throat," I told her, "The faster we leave."

Of course I stretched out her discomfort, and to her horror someone came into the toilets just as she was zipping up my pants and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and went into the cubicle next to us and realized what we were up to!

Well I had no intention of being done for misbehaving in a public place so I invited him to join us much to Florence's horror and he did.

It was the best sex I have had in a long time I can tell you, just looking at Florence's face as I pushed into her cunt from upfront and the stranger pushed into her ass from behind was real peachy, it was a tight fit in the cubicle but that made it all the better for the three of us.

Florence's body was responding, and despite herself she was moaning, she moved her head so the stranger could nuzzle her neck, and she only whimpered slightly when I yanked open her blouse and pushed her bra over her tits so me and our "new" friend could have a good feel.

Eventually Florence was begging us to suck her titties which we did of course, along with fucking her so hard she could barely walk afterwards.

She hobbled up the steps of the toilet, blushing furiously, and clutching at her blouse which had lost three buttons when I had torn it open. She had come at least two times in the cubicle that I knew of and later she admitted to me she had come five times but she begged me not to do such a thing to her again but of course I did!

I probably will marry Florence, she will make an excellent mother, but what is even better, she makes an even better whore in the bedroom, and lately she has been hinting that she wants us to swing, I think i can arrange that, don't you?

I leave Sunday for myself, I rest and get ready for another busy week with the town folks of Petersville.

At some point I will leave Petersville, with Florence of course and start a new life elsewhere, in a place where I don't know all the dirty little secrets that lie undiscovered in people's closets, (unless you happen to be a Doctor's son with a father who should be the next Harold Robbins) after all you can get too much of a good thing can't you, or can you?

12