Dirty Mouthful

Story Info
American traveller gets a BJ.
1k words
4.42
26.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a poem. Not a story. Not an exercise in character development. And, erm, no... no speech marks. Not one for the pedants.

*

I... am bored.

I'm waiting at a train station. Been on a reception for the country's best English teachers in some godforesaken shithole up in the grim North and desperate to come home.

I went in disguise. So I am wearing a long silk dress - a light green, with hints of silver - and my long brown velvet coat with the Georgian painted brooch, the portrait of a young woman, long dead, caught in her prime, on it. Long wavy thick dark red hair. Boots. They wanted eccentric English teacher, they got it. I look like a Harry Potter extra.

Yes. Bored.

I go into the station bar. Raise the odd stare - they aren't used to different, not even at the station - order a pint and a shot, Bisongrass vodka, and knock it back in one. I pick up the pint, still at the bar and look.

There's you.

Alone. Naturally. Not looking up. Naturally. Scribbling ferociously in a notebook, like an American college student on a once-in-a-lifetime trip around Europe.

I drink the pint.

I order the same again. The barman, boy really, attempts what I assume is flirting.

Nah. Can't be arsed.

So, yeah. I guess that leaves you.

Fuelled up, I sit at the table next to yours - the place is tiny. I tap on my Blackberry.

Your notebook irritates me. I can hear your pen scraping across the paper, and I'm guessing it's a fountain pen. Something fancy, I'm guessing. Or old. Montblanc maybe.

Yeah. Irritates me.

That's one helluva noisy pen, I voice.

You pause.

I'm sorry, madam, if it offends your sensitivities. You reply.

And I just laugh.

I know I have to suck your cock, but we'll have a dance to get there. So I start.

I'm not normally so rude, I say, but it is a remarkably loud pen, with a scratchy, look-at-me, air about it. Perhaps... Perhaps, if I might be so bold, that's the American in it?

You pause. I refrain from telling you it's meant to be a joke. Sometimes I get sick of pointing out my version of humour. It's a point in your favour, though, when you smile and comment that it must be representing your nation's stereotypical qualities on your behalf, as you are as far from attention-seeking as it gets. A gentle submissive kind of soul, you tell me.

There's an appealing hint of humour there that I like.

But still, I have a mission, and a train to catch in an hour and a half, so though I can offer you some ritual, my heart's really on the next step.

You buy me a drink. You order yourself some soft drink - they're all the same to me. I switch to coffee.

I move to your table.

You are here on a writers' conference. You were invited because you specialise in erotic literature of a specific nature.

You've never been to England before.

You love all the old shit. Okay, not your words, and you stop short of calling us 'quaint'. But your thoughts as I hear them.

By this time my coffee cup's empty, and I say I know where there's some really cool, old, almost quaint shit - these are my exact words, mate, but I'm bored with this madrigal.

Wanna see some cool English stuff?

Do you ever.

I have no idea where I'm going.

It's Winter, dark, around 7pm in a Northern dump, and I am looking for a place to suck your cock before my train leaves in 52 minutes.

I am an expert in finding alleys. And I, taking your hand, lead you down one.

This, I say, is what we in England call a blind alley. And I have led you down it.

I stand you against a wall, not too deep into the alley, as I like the glow of the streetlights, and the closeness to civilisation.

I am not feeling civilised.

I kiss you.

I touch your face with one hand and then I take off that coat of mine, fold it up and throw it on the floor between us.

I kiss you again. And then.

Then, I kneel down in front of my squeaky-penned American writer-man and I unzip his trousers.

Now, I'd be lying if I coaxed your sleeping dick into life from scratch with my mouth. You, it doesn't need much coaxing, and it looks pretty awake from my view.

And I am looking.

I take your cock. And I do, I lick the end. With one hand I cup your balls, and with the other I hold your cock and I lick its tip. And watch and feel it respond by twitching back at me.

I take the end, just the head, into my mouth, and I suck, and then I bite, sharp, just once. And then I slide my lips down the shaft of you, and just fucking bob that head, which you are holding now with your hands.

I'm not counting. Or thinking. I am bobbing and sucking and letting you fuck my face. Specifics escape me as I was in the moment, but I sucked that cock, you, good and proper, like your English school teacher, who hates too much description but just wants you to cum into her mouth.

I love it when you push my head, guide it, showing me exactly what you want. I do.

But most of all, most of all, I love the taste and the smell and the feel of you in my mouth, and I love those moments when I feel you about to cum. And I just want to smile.

As I feel you beat that cum out into that waiting waiting mouth, I, yeah, love it. Pause.

I slip my mouth off your cock, still holding it. And I swallow what you've give me. And then I lick you clean, kiss what I've sucked, and, when it's ready, tuck it back into its home.

I stand up, flick the dirt from my coat and kiss you.

And then I catch my train.