Dirty Movies: Megan Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

Meanwhile the blonde and brunette shemales are being fucked bareback by the two men, sitting reverse cowgirl with their legs spread widely so everyone can see the thick cocks plunging in and out of their asses while their own sizable cocks bounce lewdly with each thrust. The two Brazilian shemales are jerking each other's cocks, with the one closer to the Thai tranny leaning over to suck on the skinnier, yet still sizable member.

The black tranny's asshole has been licked clean, staining Megan's pink tongue brown in the process, and the raunchy actress starts pushing her index finger into the dark anus, apparently searching for more shit. Immediately the shemale lifts her ass up, turns around, and slaps Megan across her wet face. "Naughty shit-slut!" she hisses, her eyes glittering. "You don't get any more until you finish what you've got!" With that she points to the pile of dung on Megan's chest.

Megan picks a 4-inch loaf from the pile and brings it to her face. She holds it against her nose for a few moments, breathing in the raw, earthy foulness of it. One hand goes down to her cunt and she begins fingering herself. Opening her mouth, Megan takes 3/4th of the turd past her lips and begin sucking on it like a Tootsie Roll Pop. Her eyes close and her face is a display of delight as her fingering becomes frantic and jarring. After a few minutes of sucking on the loaf of shit, Megan pulls it out of her mouth, holds it up just above her lips and, craning her head slightly upwards, takes a bite of it. The bite is deliberate, right at the point where it had been hanging outside her mouth, and delicate, like she was biting into a freshly-baked eclair.

Megan chews on the shit in her mouth slowly and deliberately, savoring the fecal matter with a look of pure ecstasy. She fingers herself in a manic frenzy, her fingers jamming into her soaking twat again and again. Finally she stops chewing and swallows, her throat muscles clearly moving up and down as she gulps the rancid meal. Almost simultaneously her hips and thigh jerk and spasm, her blue eyes open wide, and Megan erupts in a volcanic orgasm that makes her back arch slightly off the floor and nearly topples the pile of dung still on her chest. Her scream of climax is loud and long, practically echoing off the walls. After a few long moments, she comes down from her orgasmic high, and her body relaxes.

Were this any other woman, she'd most likely have called it a night after an orgasm that hard. For a nasty, depraved bitch like Megan, though, this was only the first course. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she stares up at the waiting group of shemales and men with a hunger in her eyes. "Somebody fuck me." she says, her voice hoarse and hot.

No other words need to be said, as one of the Brazilian shemales, the one with dirty-blonde hair, comes over to kneel between the actress's spread thighs. She positions her cock at the entrance to Megan's hungry cunt and thrusts in, burying half of it in one stroke. Two more hard strokes and all seven inches of Brazilian she-cock fits snugly inside the Hollywood star's twat. Grasping Megan's hips, the brown-skinned tranny begins fucking in and out of her pussy with hard, deep thrusts, making the actress moan with each plunge. The other Brazilian tranny, who has dark hair similar to Megan's and has large C-cup tits, and the Thai shemale get on either side of Megan and start picking up pieces of the warm shit to smear on themselves and each other's bodies. They cover their breasts and stomachs liberally with dung, and even lean forward to share a fat 5-inch loaf between themselves, sucking wetly on either end. Megan, meanwhile, has taken what was left of the turd she'd been eating into her hands. Spitting brown-tinged gobs of saliva onto it, she mashes the shit into a brown paste before rubbing it into the cocks on either side of her body, making them both brown and filthy with shit. She jerks them roughly and easily, the shit-paste squelching between her fingers.

The blonde and brunette shemales have gotten off the two male cocks they'd been fucking and are in a steamy 69, each sucking the other's cock while the remains of the vomit ooze and run between their bodies. The black tranny is getting her cock sucked by one of the men, who in turn is getting blown by the other man. Not to have him feel left out, the man getting sucked reaches over to jerk the other man's cock, while the black shemale reaches around him to stick her middle finger up his ass, pumping it in and out so that it just barely tickles his prostate.

The base obscenity of seeing such a famous movie star as Megan Fox, whose gorgeous looks had graced the covers of many magazines and movie posters, act like the filthiest animal in the wild by rutting in the middle of depraved shit-play and lewd displays of gay sex, is more than enough to get the dirty-blonde shemale fucking her cunt to her breaking point. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" she shouts. "Right in your whore cunt!" Slamming her thighs forward once, twice, three times, the Brazilian tranny lets out a guttural scream as she buries herself balls-deep once more into Megan's pussy. Her balls twitch and her cock jerks as she can feel her cum spurt deep inside the actress's slutty womb. Megan can feel it too, the warm familiar feeling of semen spraying her insides, and this sets off another climax, her screams matching the shemale's.

The dirty-blonde tranny slowly withdraws her cock and moves aside, only for the dark-haired Brazilian shemale to take her place, her beshitted hands squeezing and cupping her large, shit-smeared tits. Her cock still has a coat of shit-paste on it, and she doesn't even bother to clean it off. Rather, she shoves her shit-covered dick right into Megan's twat and begins pounding away, turning the pink hole brown. Megan immediately orgasms again, her climax riding on the heels of the previous one, as she can feel the shit being mashed against her clit and into her pussy. In all her times with scat play, she has never done this before--and it feels like fucking heaven. "Fuck that shit into my cunt!" she yells, feeling another orgasm crash through her.

The pile of shit on her chest is nearly gone, save for a few pieces, and the dirty-blonde Brazilian snatches them up and mashes them together in her hands, making a thick mush of crap. "Rub it onto me," Megan says in a begging tone. "Please, I need to feel it." The shemale shakes her head. "Wait your turn, cunt. This one's mine." With that she brings the mush to her face and starts smearing it on, covering her face and neck with shit. She also shoves some into her mouth, making delighted sounds as she savors and swallows it down.

Now wearing a mask of dark brown shit, the dirty-blonde shemale squats over Megan's face. Her cock, while having just cum, is still half-hard and pointed at Megan's tits. "Are you hungry for some shit, puta?" she asks tauntingly. "Well, open up wide--I got a special treat for you!"

The "special treat" turns out to be a massive load of diarrhea, brought on by two days of not taking a shit and ingesting a laxative before the shoot. Her pent-up bowels unleashed their contents in a huge rush of liquid shit that pours out of her ass in a thick foul soup over Megan's face and open mouth. The Hollywood star's face is covered in the fecal sludge, her gorgeous looks obscured from forehead to chin by human sewage. Megan's mouth is full to overflowing, and she tries as best as she can to swallow down the soft turds, having to chew some of them before gulping. She scrapes more from her eyes, letting it run down her arms, and clears her vision just in time to see the tranny's ass tense for another evacuation.

The shemale grunts and pushes, and another blast of watery turds shoots out, this time getting into Megan's long dark hair as well as covering her face again. At the same time she unleashes a torrent of piss all over Megan's body, her cock spraying urine all over Megan's tits and stomach. The shemale squeezes her tits and moans as she voids herself over the raunchy actress' body. She then shifts her body so that her ass is now over Megan's chest and unleashes two more heavy loads of shit-water. Megan has been orgasming continuously throughout all this, her head swimming in a fog as she is fucked relentlessly by one Brazilian shemale while being used as a toilet by the other.

Finally the flow of diarrhea comes to an end, and the dark-blonde tranny moves off of Megan's body, which is now incredibly filthy. The other Brazilian shemale also withdraws, pulling out of Megan's cunt (albeit reluctantly). Megan barely notices; she's on Cloud Nine at this point, rubbing the mess of filth all over her body like she was taking a bubble bath. She shoves handfuls of runny shit into her cunt, to the point where she is essentially fisting herself. Her cunt is a quagmire of brown, and she writhes and spasms as the orgasms come again and again. "Fucking shit up my cunt!" she shrieks with abandon. "So fucking hot! So fucking nasty!"

The Thai shemale moves forward and pulls Megan's hands way from her cunt. Gripping her wrists, she has Megan turn over and get on her hands and knees. This causes shit to run down her arms and legs and drip off her tits and stomach onto the floor beneath her. Her back is still relatively clean, however, having escaped much of the filthy deluge from before, and Megan arches it, raising her ass high to be fucked as she looks back over her shoulder, the wild, lusty look still on her shit-covered face.

Still holding her wrists, the Thai shemale places her dung-coated cock against Megan's asshole and shoves herself inside, her 6 inches going in easily. The snugness of the celebrity's ass wraps around her shaft, and the tranny takes great pleasure in buttfucking her in long strokes. After a few minutes of this, she opens her mouth and sticks three fingers down her throat.

There is a loud retching sound, and the shemale, while still ramming Megan's ass, doubles over and vomits all over Megan's back and hair. Another wave of spew sprays over her body, and Megan clenches her hands into fists as the sensations of climax rip through her. Her cunt is nearly numb from all the orgasms she's getting, but the hot mess of puke still sets her off.

Meanwhile the two men and the black shemale have gotten on the floor next to Megan. One of the men is on his hands and knees, and the other man and the black tranny are taking turns alternating between fucking his ass and his mouth. Every other minute they switch off, with each of them plunging bareback into his ass before guiding it straight down his throat without stopping to clean it. "Someone cum in his ass!" Megan shouts, her own bunghole getting suitably ravaged as she does so. "I want to taste the cum with his shit!"

It is the black shemale that cums first, grunting as she grasps his thighs and squirts her hot semen into his bowels. Immediately after she pulls herself out with a pop, he gets to his feet and squats in front of Megan. His shit is loose from the sodomy, and comes out in semi-soft clumps, piling in front of her. It's mixed in with the shemale's sperm, with strings of white adorning the brown masses. When he finishes he uses whatever bit of Megan's hair that is still relatively clean to wipe his ass before straightening up. Megan doesn't even adjust to use her hands, she simply lets herself drop face-first into the pile of waste matter, scarfing it down hungrily. Meanwhile the man who has just finished shitting out her meal urinates on her head, adding more filth to her scalp.

The Thai shemale reaches her climax and thrusts her hips forward, driving her cock to the hilt into Megan's ass as she cums, ejecting her sperm within. Megan orgasms once more, both from the shit-eating and the cum filling her ass. The Thai shemale pulls out and moves away from Megan, who is pulled to her feet by the two men. One of them wraps her filthy body up in his arms and picks her up off the floor. After some adjusting, his straining cock finds her shitty cunt, and he plunges in, the shit squelching loudly as he does so. The other man gets in close and guides his cock to her asshole. Steadily, he pushes himself into her ass until most of his ten inches is buried inside her anus.

The men start double-fucking her roughly, bouncing her body up and down their cocks in between their standing forms. The shit and puke covering her body smears across their chests and stomachs and slops down their legs onto their feet. Megan kisses each of them deeply, her shit-covered face rubbing against their cheeks, lips and chins. She forces her tongue into their mouths, making them taste the filth.

The man fucking her twat can't take the pungent flavorings, and without warning pukes into Megan's mouth as they're kissing. Megan breaks the kiss, her cheeks bulging with his vomit, looks at him in the eye and swallows it down. The man pukes again, spraying her already filthy face. His cock has never been harder than it is right now, and as he opens his mouth to spew again, this time aiming for her tits, his balls unleash their heavy load deep into her cunt. Both his mouth and his cock are spewing onto and into this extremely filthy actress at the same time, and his head is spinning.

The other man assfucking her also cums, holding her steady as his cock sperms deep in Megan's bowels. He doesn't withdraw right away, though; instead he releases his piss inside her ass, bringing Megan off for what seems like the umpteenth time as she feels the hot liquid waste filling her bunghole.

The two men release Megan, letting her slide slowly down to the floor onto her knees. She looks nothing like the Hollywood beauty that many know her for, but rather more like someone who had been living in the sewers for most of their lives. Every inch of her body is stained, covered, or matted down with shit, piss, and vomit. Cum leaks out of both her holes, with her twat looking more brown than pink, and as she leans forward, piss squirts out from her ass onto the floor behind her. This is followed by several chunks of shit that are on the small side--her small dump an irony considering the heavy amount of dung she'd been consuming or playing with.

The blonde and brunette shemales. the ones who had kicked off the movie, now come forward. They are the only two who haven't cum yet, having waited for the right moment. Still on her knees, Megan looks up at them, idly rubbing a piece of her own shit against her clit as the two shemales stroke their cocks.

Simultaneously, they grab Megan's head and position their swollen cocks against both her nostrils. Almost immediately the two shemales cum, shooting streamers of cum up Megan's nose. Megan chokes and sputters, but the two shemales hold her in place. She mashes her shit against her cunt as her sinuses are flooded with cum, and a final climax overtakes her.

The two shemales' loads subside, and they move away as Megan catches her breath, cum running out of her nose to join the other bodily fluids and wastes covering her face and body. Eyes closed, she inhales and exhales slowly, a look of pure satisfaction on her face.

Opening her eyes, Megan looks at the camera with one last wicked grin on her face, her white teeth stained brown. "I'm Megan Fox," she declares. "and I'm the nastiest, filthiest, raunchiest bitch in all of Hollywood." She sticks out her tongue and gives the finger as the movie ends.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers
12