Dirty Old Bugger

Story Info
A young wife teases an older neighbourly gentleman.
5.6k words
4.24
176.6k
55
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dirty old bugger", grinned Jo as Mr Peterson left.

Kate looked surprised at her friend "What do you mean?" she quizzed.

Mr Peterson, Larry was a helpful and pleasant neighbour, he and Olive his arthritic ridden wife lived next door, and since Kate and Tony had moved in they'd been lovely neighbours-friends, Larry was even a trusted and valuable baby sitter.

"He ogles you at every chance." replied Jo. "When you bend down his eyes follow you, they dance across your cleavage and he licks his lips." Jo paused, then looking her friend directly in the eye said authoritatively "Your nice old neighbour wants to get in your pants girl!" She laughed and so did Kate.

Kate didn't defend him; she just accepted Jo's view but lodged the notion for further testing. Jo couldn't blame the old man either, anyone would want to get into Kate's knickers, her blonde hair, sweet girl features, slender body and still youthful breasts, yes anyone in the right mind would lust for Kate.

Two days later Kate was at home doing some housework; she worked part time with the kids being at school. The back door latch moved and in strolled Larry

"Just Larry" he called then seeing Kate he turned and smiled adding "Good morning Kate, how are you?"

Kate smiled back, "Well thanks Larry, how about you and, how's Olive?"

Whilst he responded about his wife's welfare she recalled Jo's words and switched herself into observation mode. As he finished speaking Kate asked if he'd like a coffee, he often popped in for a coffee, he was semi retired and spent most of his days nursing his wife or in the pride of his life, his garden. Larry Peterson was in his late fifties, he had a tall wiry frame and was of an amiable disposition, Kate thought of him as lovely man, a kind of uncle figure, being the same age as her dads' big brother. She was in her twenties, well twenty-six and had two lovely kids both enjoying primary school.

Kate and Larry made small talk, Kate busied herself about the kitchen whilst the coffee brewed and Larry sat on a stool chatting. Today however she purposefully posed, she tried everything possible, and eventually got the proof she required, from the mirror near the kitchen clock, she'd bent over to pick up nothing really, her face hidden supposedly by the counter but her bending bum, made her jeans taught and Larry would get good view of it if he lent quite someway from his perch on the stool. She peeped in the mirror and Larry was at the appropriate precarious angle. She smiled to herself and continued chatting and mildly flirting with Larry, the mild flirting was part of their normal conversation, but somehow after this new discovery Larry's words had a lot more poignancy. She wasn't bothered, in fact despite their age difference she felt a little flattered that she was the sexual whim of any man.

Observing Larry ogle her had become a little game until one morning she woke up with a warm squishy feeling down there, and she realised the man in the dream had been Larry. That day she'd felt turned on all day and even sought some private self-relief. She'd even focused on Larry, a little game in which she anticipated being turned off by. But no she'd exploded to her own dexterous touch. More days past and she now lusted after Larry's eyes burning upon her body, she wanted to see how much he could remain in control. Tony would leap at her with the slightest hint of something sexy, but after all he was her husband.

..............

A couple of days later when Kate was again having coffee with Olive and Larry she asked innocently "Larry can you come round Sunday and help me in the garden".

"Yes I can" responded Larry quickly. Then added jokingly the condition "Nice and early though, have lunch to prepare for two-thirty don't I Olive?" Olive smiled at her husband.

Fortunately that Sunday morning was Kate's husbands turn to take the kids to horse-riding and swimming lessons, plus the forecast promised a hot late August day. Kate had secreted a top and shorts in the empty downstairs toilet linen basket, and as soon as her husbands' car pulled out of sight of the waving kids she dived in and changed from the bib and brace with baggy t-shirt she normally gardened in. She was already in the short tank top that was stretched tightly across her bosom, when she heard Larry announce his arrival in the kitchen. Kate shouted him to put the kettle on, as she fastened the hot pants, sizzling hot her husband had said. They were very tight, accenting her legs and only covering half her bum cheeks.

She emerged from the lieu and padded into the kitchen, announcing her presence by saying "Good morning Larry, hot isn't it?"

Larry was carrying the kettle and looked up, he'd been about to say good morning in return, but he was stopped dead in his tracks, he fumbled and nearly lost the kettle. Kate felt like punching the air and saying 'got yah'. Larry quickly regained composure, not before he'd drunk in every detail, the pretty pink crop top in which Kate's tits were barely contained, those short short's pushed tight against her Venus mount; yes Larry was delightfully surprised.

"You've made me feel bloody hot" Larry said adding more cheekily composed "hardly gardening gear Kate!" Kate felt slightly rebuked but sashayed over and sat on a stool as Larry poured the instants.

"So Miss Kate what wants tending in your garden this fine morning" Larry teased, his eyes on her face, though Kate knew he'd be ogling more at any and every opportunity, the thought was making her feel hotter, it was like she had some special control.

"Larry I'd like you to pay attention to my flower" she deliberately paused taking a sip of the coffee and peering over the rim of the cup at Larry, "my flower bed, I think it needs some TLC and a good fertilising."

"Well I can do that, but what do you want doing in the garden" propositioned Larry jokingly.

Kate enjoyed their banter and soon they were in the back garden remove weeds and tending plants. The ridiculous chat continued between bouts of silent working, whilst Kate bent and pivoted so Larry could see how tight and short her pants were and how free her breasts were in the little pink crop top, she particularly enjoyed the moment when she'd squatted in front of Larry with her legs wide open, she could feel the seam of her pants pressing and reshaping her mons.

Larry had his head down, and taking an opportunity Kate teased.

"Larry" she waited for him to look up, his eyes briefly stopped and avidly stared at her crutch only when his eyes were on her face did she continue "my Lily is dry, can you ensure its moistened in some way."

But before he could answer the pip of a familiar car horn sent Kate's mind racing.

"Mum's here" she announced to Larry "I'll put the kettle on" she mumbled the last bit as she scurried off into the kitchen.

Kate quickly filled and switched on the kettle, then dived into the downstairs toilet to change her t-shirt and drag on the dungarees. Kate emerged onto the patio with three teas her mother was passing pleasantries with Larry.

"Teas up" Kate announced!

The three had their morning drink conversing pleasantly about this and that, then Larry went back to weeding whilst the women chatted, he mused himself on Kate's rush to get change out of her little pants. Whilst her mother chatted inanely Kate was plotting further, she'd been really turned displaying herself too Larry and the other nights dream had made her want him to be much more physical with her.

Kate skipped back to were Larry was working her mother gone and the wheels where in motion, she'd not ask him yet.

"Too hot was it? With your mother here?" Larry asked mischievously.

"What?" Kate then realised Larry was being facetious, "Oh I was burning, not a good idea with my delicate skin." They worked quietly till Larry announced he'd best get Olive's and his dinner on.

...........

It was early evening Thursday, Larry would be round at seven; Kate luxuriated in her bath, soaking in soapy foams. She shaved earlier in the week and was just enjoying the sheer pleasure of pampering. Somehow Kate felt really excited it had been rushed and there were still twinges of regrets. Last Sunday morning her mother had agreed to have the kids tonight, Tony was away, Monday she'd bumped into Larry and asked him to come around for a thank you drink; everything had fallen into place. She'd schemed and plotted and felt delightfully wicked and wanton. Towelling herself dry Kate then dressed in the underwear she chosen for the evening, smiling she knew how much these would make the evening special, she pivoted in the mirror, she looked good, sexy and seductive, and the smooth gossamer silk felt light and free. She zipped her skirt, and twirled in front of the mirror it lifted nicely showing her nylon clad legs, she stood still and undid the little pleat button and the knee high skirt gapped revealingly, too expose her thigh as she thrust her leg forwards. Lastly she buttoned the long shrug its wispy soft wool enclosed her in a halo of soft pink fuzz. Glancing at the clock she was in plenty of time. Kate slipped on her high heeled, court shoes, and scampered down the stairs. She checked the lounge; curtains drawn and lights low, lap-top, yes, it was conveniently placed. She switched on the CD, mood music, a home compilation of sexy melodies just too make a little love ambience, at over 300 tracks it could run forever.

Kate stepped into the kitchen just as Larry knocked and entered the back door.

"Its..." Larry's voice trailed off then he said "wow Kate you look very beautiful, I feel far too casual for a little drink. Is it a special occasion?"

Kate chuckled "Girls got a right to dress up, and you look ok," she paused Larry was in his usual tidy jeans and checked open neck shirt, least he had loafers on instead of his boots, "go into the lounge I'll bring the drinks."

Kate pulled the large jug of fruit punch from the fridge; last Christmas Larry had got quite merry on the fruit punch and had exclaimed many times how delicious it was. Kate entered the lounge and Larry was just sitting on the settee, in front of him the coffee table had some nibbles.

"Fruit punch ok, or would you rather a beer?" asked Kate, Larry smiled and accepted the iced glass of punch Kate proffered.

They chatted casually sipping their drink, and Kate sensed when the conversation had eased, though she and Larry could natter for ages; this was not her purpose and she chose to steer it forwards to her advantage. Kate changed the subject of their conversation to likes and dislikes, and soon wove Larry to more sexual themes; at last Kate had lured Larry onto girls underwear.

"You could do me a big favour Larry" Kate simpered "I want to give Tony a treat and would value your opinion on some lingerie!"

Larry laughed agreeing to help, "not that mine and Tony's tastes need be the same; besides I think you'd look good in a Hessian sack Kate" Larry added confidently. Kate smiled accepting his compliment by stroking his arm and blowing him a kiss.

"I was looking at a couple of sites on my laptop before you arrived," Kate lied and slipped off the chair she'd been in and picked up the device carrying it over too were Larry sat on the settee. She placed and opened the laptop in front of Larry, "We can browse from here. Let me refresh the drinks whilst it boots up!"

"Kate I shall do my best to assist" Larry stated curious as to why a young woman would want to share a lingerie site with him.

Kate swirled around letting her skirt fly up a little, and was soon back with more fruit punch. The screen flashed and she sat next to Larry quickly keying herself in then picking the two favourites she needed open, plus the screen pack she'd confidentially created during the early weeks' evenings. Larry watched as Kate's deftly dived around the keyboard, soon the screen flashed with a picture of a woman in a red bra and thong.

"Here" said Kate trustingly "you drive; you're PC friendly" she laughed, adding positively "the little button there is the pointer and the pad is enter."

Kate was pleased at the speed Larry acquired the pointer control using the 'clit button' as her husband called it, a delicate and controlled touch being required. Soon pages of scantily clad females were being uploaded.

"I like those" enthused Larry, at a very becoming set of lace bra and pants in a soft pastel purple.

Kate was impressed; most of the lingerie on the web page she'd liked so did Larry. Though in fairness, this was a retail outlet with nothing fancy. Larry was on the last page and had considered one set of briefs as being fairly exciting.

Chuckling Larry queried "I'm not going to have to describe something now we've run out of pages," Larry looked up from the screen to Kate who was sat beside him her legs crossed sufficiently for her knees and a little glimpse of her long slim thigh.

"Let me get another site for you" interrupted Kate, leaning across so her body crushed against Larry's.

She clicked on the site she'd previously constructed, a warning screen appeared asking for a declaration as too whether the viewer was over eighteen and thus eligible too enter.

"Bloody hell, you taking me to a porn site" said Larry teasing.

Kate in her mind wondered how many he already knew; whilst Larry wondered if she would let him sit there next to her if she knew where he surfed. The first screen contained a girl clad in a deep red lingerie set, with red stockings, aside in a small window, a miniature picture showing the same outfit in black and a soft mauve. Several pages in there were basques corsets and bustiers, Larry lingered over these extolling their virtues of upliftment. The next pages contained views of peephole bras and open crutch panties.

Larry turned to Kate "What a waste of time, unless you two have a John & whore fantasy?" Kate nodded agreement whilst making a mental note of asking her husband if he'd like to be a John.

She then asked probingly "Ever had a John & whore experience?"

Larry stopped and looking Kate straight in the eye said "Do you mean have I been with hooker, or me and Olive?"

Kate felt slightly uncomfortable so quietly said "Either!"

Larry laughed "Well Olive and I enjoyed variation, can't recall her dressing in those though, as for me paying, you know me better than that."

They both laughed. More scantily clad girls appeared before Larry, and Kate was happy the way he enthused over undies she'd already got or would consider wearing, he liked lace, blacks with hints of colour or the more 'elegant shades' as he put it. Eventually he was on the final pages; these were sepia and titled 'Vintage'. Larry laughed at the bloomers and knickerbockers with frills. Next, opened a page with a soft silk with lace camisole, together with matching French knickers.

Larry stopped as a page opened, lingering, till he spoke in low husky voice "I do like that, so very feminine and extremely sexy".

The model had long legs and a good bust, the pose was inviting, the model was photographed from an alluring angle and the loose French knickers bagged slightly at the crotch inviting the viewer with the possibility of a glimpse beyond the lace leg and silky material.

Kate was absolutely delighted and quietly said, "I have a very similar outfit" her voice trailed off.

Larry turned towards her, his eye twinkled "Do you? Oh," then he paused his eyes scanned her and he looked sheepishly at her and carefully said, "I'd love to see you wearing them!"

Kate laughed, and with a great big grin announced, "You are!"

Larry looked at her confused then it dawned on him "Oh underneath," he stopped and growled lustily in appreciation. He swiftly teased, "Prove it!"

Which Kate fully appreciated, laughing and retorting "You're a dirty old man".

Larry replied quickly "Yes I am," then prompted by the loose easy atmosphere of the occasion, added determinedly "and you're a tease, so treat me, and show me."

Kate looked deeply into Larry's eyes, there was a glow, his words wear teasing, but his eyes showed meaning, provocation, a daring; which was exactly as Kate wanted, she required his commitment so the game could progress.

She lowered her eyes and said "OK", with a clear and calm voice, then looked up directly into Larry's eyes with a mischievous grin "but," she paused briefly "only if you show me yours."

Larry responded quickly "I don't have a camisole and 'Frenchies' on" he chuckled and barely pausing added "but I'll show my boxers," his right hand instinctively shot out, poised to shake "deal! Now!"

This made Kate laugh she quickly added "You first" as she shook Larry's hand firmly, so the bet was sealed.

Larry kicked off his loafers and began to unbutton his shirt.

"Let's stand up" Kate said rising from the couch.

Larry grinned and stood up, they both stood at either end of the coffee table. Kate had seen Larry's grey hairy chest a number of times during their gardening escapades. His broad frame and good muscle tone was softened by the shiny grey-brown mat of hair that covered his front and back, like a big teddy bear she'd said once to herself. His shirt off Larry seductively undid his belt, twisting his waist and then pivoting to thee side unbuttoned his jeans and quickly unzipped it.

Kate laughed with glee at his stripping antics, crying "Bravo" in encouragement. Larry soon stood in front of Kate dressed only in a pair of grey and black plaid boxers and his socks, Kate had won her own private bet that he was a boxers man.

"Your turn" Larry urged with a broad grin.

Kate undid the single button that held the soft pink shrug, she pivoted to her side as Larry had done, then turned with her back to him, lowered the garment down her back, letting the light cream camisole with delicate thin straps appear, turning to face him, she pulled the shrug apart so he could see the delicate white lace which adorned the bust of the cami. Larry's eyes unhesitatingly fed on the view, the materials satin sheen begged to be touched, as did those two orbs of which there was a glimpse before the lace hid them, but allowed the delicate outline of temptation to continue, Larry felt his palms twitch and the blood flow to his prick increasing. Kate realised her chest was tightening; the excitement of being revealing would soon be revealed by two puckered points on her camisole front. Again turning to the side Kate released the hook and zip of her skirt, she then faced Larry and looking directly into his eyes deliberately placed her thumbs into the waistband of the skirt. Her arms moved as she inched her skirt over her slender his, Larry's attention moved and she could see his eyes were now dedicated to watching the revelation before him. The delicate cream and white lace adorned French knickers appeared gradually, Kate actually saw Larry lick his lips, and she looked down to see his boxers being stretched at the front.

Larry could not believe his luck, this beautiful young woman was flesh before him, and the vision was even more exciting than he'd remembered or seen fully naked on a high pixel screen. As Kate felt her skirt slacken past her hips she gave a shove with her hands and a wriggle of her waist, gravity took over and the skirt slid down the smooth nylon of her legs. Larry let out a deep low groan, as the full extent of Kate's undergarments came to view; the delicate satin cream of her cami set, trimmed with lace, the pants hanging low and loose, not tight too her crutch like the modern versions, hinted at room for a mans wrist, and the possibility of glimpsing something more, then those stocking tops dark nude with more lace, that framed a portion of fully flesh toned thigh, with white lace suspender straps that disappeared under that haven of satin. Larry's mouth was dry and his cock was ready to leap out of his shorts and slaver over the young girl in front of him.

12