Dirty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aubug
Aubug
145 Followers

"You know, this works better on skin," she said, and started pulling my shirt up, "come on now, take it off..."

"You sure Megan?" I asked. I was more than a little nervous about this.

"Absolutely," she insisted, "it's just me."

And she started rubbing my shoulders and back, and it was positively wonderful.

"You're so tight," she said. "What's wrong?"

"Stress I guess" I lied to her, "probably the job hunt." After all, I couldn't tell her the truth that it was sexual frustration of watching her young titties bounce around the house every night.

"Well, that should get be better now," she said. And we grew silent for the next few minutes as she continued on her efforts.

Her hands worked up and down and in little circles up and down my back. Then she started to work lower to rub my legs and then spent a few minutes rubbing my ass.

After this, she had me roll over, "I want to do your chest too," she said. "Keep your eyes closed and just relax."

She rubbed my chest, then worked her way down, rubbing my abs, and finally got to near my hips. She had to see at this point that my cock was rock hard, and almost sticking out of my waistband.

"John, did you and Sherri have sex?"

"Megan..." I shot back. I couldn't believe she was asking me these kinds of questions about my ex-girlfriend.

"I want to know, I mean, well... you know, I'm going to college in a few months, and I want to know what boys think, what they expect...."

"Well, yes...." I finally replied.

And there was a bit of an uncomfortable pause, then she continued again.

"Did she suck your dick, John, do boys like that?"

I decided to see where it was going to go, and responded to her, "not too often, she really liked me to give her oral, and she'd always have an orgasm like that, but she didn't return the favor that often."


"Did you like it?"

"Megan, I'm a guy, of course I liked it, who doesn't like that?"

"I haven't done it yet with a guy, but I'm kind of curious." She paused, "Erica does it with her boyfriend and she really likes it." And she paused again, "Did Sherri like it with you?"

"I hope so," I responded, "but I was never really sure. She did leave me after all."

"I can't imagine that, you're so nice and sweet," she responded. "I want to try sex, but I'm afraid of most guys. You know, Erica offered me her boyfriend, she wants to watch." She paused here, but kept rubbing my chest, "and I almost did once. I watched her and her boyfriend from the closet, and it did get me excited, can I tell you about it?"

"You can do whatever you want right now Megan..., just don't stop that."

"We had a deal, I could hide in her closet and watch and if I wanted to, I could come out and join in. So he came in and they kissed for a few minutes, but then when she started to, you know, suck him, I got scared."

"Scared?" I asked.


"I mean, he wasn't mean or rough or anything, but he started to talk dirty with her and tell her what to do."

"Did you like that?" I asked starting to try to pull out details.

"I kind of did, but I didn't know what to think at first." She paused again. "He was telling her how to suck him, and to do things, like tickle his balls and all. He pushed into her mouth and held himself in deep. She was gagging and chocking, and he was loving it, I could tell, but Erica claims to love it because it makes him happy."

"And then..." I asked, almost ready to cum in my pants.

"Then he put on a rubber and they, you know, fucked. He came just a few minutes later and Erica threw him out."

"Wow... " I said.

"Well, after she got him out the door, she came and got me, and we giggled about it. Here, I'll tell you the rest of the story... Erica gave me the condom, and I tasted his cum that night."

I didn't know what to say to that...

"I know, you think that was horrible," she finally replied.

"No, it's kind of hot Megan, any guy would like that." I took a deep breath, and decided to keep going.

"So, did you like it? His cum?"

And she whispered, "yeah, I kind of did..."

"What then, Megan? Any more details, Sis?"

"Ok, after that, we were both really hot and excited. Erica didn't cum with her boyfriend, so we both lay down on her bed together and masturbated, it was so dirty."

"Megan, what did you and Erica do?"

She cut me off, "No! It wasn't like that." And there was a long pause here before she continued, "but Erica wants too... I do remember how we'd touch when we were playing with the vibrators, I could feel her breasts rubbing up against my side, and there was a piece of me that kind of liked it."

And she paused again, "John, last night when I got out of the shower, I found my panties in the laundry basket, and they were all wet; I need to know, was that you?" and her hands went to my crotch and started rubbing my member.

And I jumped.

"No, no, it's ok," she said quickly, "please don't be mad... please...I mean, I'm not mad" she begged. And I relaxed and she started rubbing my cock again.

I nodded, "yes, I'm sorry..."

"Oh don't be sorry, I was so hoping it was your cum." And she unzipped my pants, and took my member out. "I took them back to my room and tasted it. Oh god, I shouldn't be telling you this... I took them back to my room, and there was so much cum in there; I sucked on them getting all of your cum out of them. I sucked and licked them and then held them to my pussy while I masturbated."

She kept stroking my cock.

"So John, did you jerk off on your teen age sisters dirty panties?" she asked.

I nodded in resignation, "Megan, ever since that first day home when Bill was over and you were sunbathing in your bikini. Bill made all these inappropriate statements, and it made me mad, but ever since then, all I can think about is you."

"Thank god," she blurted out, "it's not just me! Can you show me what boys like?"

"Oh Megan, we've got to be careful here, or I'm going to lose control." And I pulled her hand away from my groin, stood up, and pulled her top off finally seeing her large breasts for the first time.

"Do you like," she asked? "They're 34C's," she declared proudly.

"I know," I told her, "I checked it out at the laundry hamper too, and yes, they're beautiful." I reached out and squeezed what I'd been trying to get my hands on now for the last week. I kissed her for the first time while plucking my little sisters hard, puckered, large pink nipples. She moaned approval as I finally enjoyed her breasts for the first time in all their intended glory.

I then pulled her panties off to reveal a perfectly shaved pussy. Smiling in approval, I reached down to touch her there. "A little wet, aren't you sis? I asked her.

"Mmmmm...please" was all she had to say.

I pulled her thighs open, pushed a finger to her little hole to find the moisture source, then rubbed the wetness around beginning to focus on her clit. She was way too tight to get a finger inside, but jumped and twisted and turned. She kept moaning and begging for more. "Please John, show me how you'd lick Sherri..."

"Ok, I hope you like it," I said. I then gave her another kiss on her mouth, our tongues touching for the first time, then lowered my lips to my kid sister's pussy...

"Mmmm... oh.... Oh, John... so good.... I never knew....."

I took my time and savored her soft skin. I touched the insides of her soft thighs and kissed her there. I could smell the same aroma which was on her panties and I really wanted to taste her young little hole. It was so wet down there and I finally gave in to the temptation. I kissed slowly up her slit, taking time to push my tongue in here, before moving up to her clit. I sucked and chewed on her little pussy for what seemed like forever as she just continued to moan and whimper.

She'd move her hands to my head and held me in place whimpering and begging for more. The next thing I heard was "gonna cum, oh, oh, oh, don't stop, please... gonna cum... big brother's tongue.... So wrong... so dirty... Oh no, oh..........."

And she pushed my head away, while laughing and rubbing her thighs together.

"Thank you brother," she said while panting and breathing hard. "Erica always said a soft tongue was the best..." She laughed at me, then gave me a full tongue kiss tasting her own juices from my chin while rubbing her hands up and down my body trying to get me out of the rest of my clothes.

"Hold on a minute," I told her as I sat up on the couch and spread my legs. "Ok, now I'm ready."

She got down on her knees and climbed between my open legs, then looked up at me and nodded.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked as she started to kiss the head of my cock.

"No, I've only watched Erica that once, but it seems kind of natural," she said as she took my hard cock in her mouth, "I want my big brother to be my first."

She really was a natural born cock sucker. She kissed up and down the length of my bone getting the shaft really wet, then took the head in her mouth looking up at me now and then, locking eyes with me and giving me this sultry look.

"Do you like it," she finally asked? "Am I a good little cock sucker?"

All I could do was sigh, "what's not to like here?"

"I just wanted to be sure, it's not every girl that gets to suck off her big brother."

Then she went back to work, going down, licking one of my balls, then the other and rubbing her face all over my sack. She then started working it deeper and deeper down her throat while rubbing my balls with her hands. She'd hold it deep in her throat, then pull back choking a little bit and gasping for air. Then she'd do it again and again until she finally had the entire thing in her mouth, her lips pressed up against my belly, my balls resting on her chin, and little rivulets of spittle running down her chin.

"Megan, I'm going to cum soon, do you want me to..." but she cut me off.

"Yes, please," she mumbled between slurps. "I want to taste your cum. I don't want it in my panties anymore, but straight in my mouth. Please..." And she sat there with her mouth open, asking for me to finish up.

She nodded to me, "Please fuck your little sister's throat and cum in her mouth..."

I couldn't believe what was happening to me, but I took her head in my hands and began to work her head up and down my cock, slowly fucking her mouth. It was so good listening to her little gagging sounds and feeling her warm wet lips close around my cock and feeling the back of her throat when I pushed in deeply.

I couldn't hold back forever, and soon I started to feel my nuts tighten.

"Here it is Megan," I warned her as I took my cock in hand for the final stroke.

She nodded and opened her mouth as I shot my load on her waiting tongue. I couldn't believe I had so much cum left in my balls, and I blew rope after rope of jizz onto my little sister's open mouth. She was trying hard to catch it all in her mouth, but some of it did catch her across the eyes and nose and some of it ran out of the edge of her mouth finally dripping down her chin.

I looked down at her cum coated face. She was smiling and licking her lips.

"Did you like it?" I finally asked.

"Loved it," she replied. She then took my hand and used it to begin scooping up any of the remaining cum to feed to her. I understood what she wanted, and finished the job without her help. She sucked each finger clean of my cum, seemingly savoring every little drop.

She sat there between my legs for the next minute or so, savoring the taste of my load and licking her lips to catch the last of it. Then she continued on, tickling my balls a little bit and sucking the last of the cum out of my slowly deflating cock. After she finally seemed satisfied with it all, she got up, and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. I could smell the cum on her breath when she whispered in my ear, "I love the taste of your cum, thanks for being my first, big brother. Can we do this again tomorrow?"

I nodded my approval and watched her bare little sweetheart shaped ass wiggle up the steps and back to her bed room.

But her dirty panties were still on the floor in front of me.

Aubug
Aubug
145 Followers
12