Dirty, Pretty Things

Story Info
Will Paul take his girlfriend to the show?
1.5k words
3.27
26k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did her for you!" she screamed. "You owe me!"

Paul glared at his fiancée. "I didn't exactly have to twist your arm, Aimee. In fact, I vaguely remember YOU seducing her!"

Aimee huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Paulie, I really want to try to meet her!"

"Aim, I do not want to be seen at a concert like this! It would kill any credibility I might have ever had!"

She glared at the brunette male and shrieked, "LIKE ANYONE WILL SEE YOU! Jesus, Paul. You're so cocky sometimes!"

"Cocky?" he stammered as she stormed out of the bedroom.

*~*~*

"Look, Ma'am, you don't understand!"

Pause.

"The tickets can't be sold out."

Silence.

"My girlfriend will NEVER forgive me! Please, I'll take tickets anywhere!"

More silence.

"AGH! Fine!"

He slammed down the phone and ran his hands through his hair. "This is where I get desperate," he growled as he dialed a familiar number.

Ringing.

"Steve?"

An elated response.

"Dude, you have got to help me! Aimee wants to go to this concert and I cannot, for the life of me, purchase tickets! It's sold out. You must have some kind of a pull, cause I sure as fuck don't."

The man on the other end of the phone laughed.

"I know, I know. Fuckin member of Good Charlotte and Ticketmaster simply laughs at me!"

*~*~*

The small note on her dresser read, Dress nice, the limo will be here by seven. He was gone, the house empty, save for the dozen lushly red roses accompanying his note.

"Paulie wants to be forgiven!" Aimee snickered as she danced around their bedroom with the note. "Someone is kissing Aimee ass!"

*~*~*

She watched the limo pull up to their door, Paul climbing out of the back holding more roses. "Will you forgive me?"

Aimee shook her head and giggled as she took his hand and climbed inside. "Before I forgive you, I'd like to know where we're going!"

Paul's smile was lopsided. "I can't tell you that!"

She shook her head and slid her hand over his thigh. "Why not?"

Paul swallowed the lump in his throat and grinned. "It would ruin the surprise."

"How cliche!" Aimee grinned as she removed her hand and slid away.

"Why'd you do that?" he croaked.

"No sex for you," she winked. "Til I find out where we're going."

Paul nodded. "Torture."

"Exactly!" Aimee cooed and licked her finger slowly, teasingly.

*~*~*

"Oh fuck, oh Paul, fuck," Aimee screamed as the limo came to a slow stop.

Paul growled and released inside her, squeezing her hips roughly.

"Fuck, baby," Aimee hissed. "That was perfect!"

Paul winked as he wiped sweat from his brow. "I think we're here?"

"You always did have amazing timing," Aimee giggled as she readjusted her skirt and tube top.

"Shall we?" Paul gestured, opening the door.

"Indeed," Aimee yipped. "Time to go see my woman!"

*~*~*

"Paul, I am going to faint!" Aimee whispered as they walked hand-in-hand around the backstage.

Paul laughed and wrapped his arm tightly around her waist. "You're not going to faint, silly!"

"I just might!" Aimee grinned. "That's her! Right over there!"

Paul nodded and guided Aimee in the young girl's direction.

"Paul?" the young woman grinned. "Oh my goodness. The label called and told me you'd requested tickets to my show and I was speechless."

Paul grinned.

"I'm speechless."

"I'm speechless that you know my name," Paul laughed and shook the young girl's hand. "That's a first!"

They laughed lightly as Aimee stared in awe.

"And who is this beautiful lady?"

"This is my fiancee," Paul pushed Aimee toward the other woman. "This is Aimee."

"Hello Aimee," the girl cooed as she shook her hand.

"Aimee's suddenly very shy," Paul pointed out, chuckling.

The girl laughed. "No need to be shy, Aimee."

"Right," Aimee stammered.

"She really is shy."

"It's an act," Paul grinned. "When we're at home, she's got attitude."

Aimee smacked him for this.

The gorgeous girl shook her head. "You two are too funny."

Paul shrugged.

"It was so nice meeting you," she smiled and shook Paul's hand yet again. "But I have this interview to do right now, you know how it is."

Paul nodded.

"Nice meeting you."

"Same," Paul waved.

"AGH!" Aimee shrieked when the girl was out of earshot.

"What?" Paul asked, concerned.

"I was such a doofus!"

"No you weren't!"

"Yes, I was," Aimee sobbed into Paul's chest. "I didn't even say anything! I wasn't like that with Jewel!"

"You've never been this shy," Paul smiled. "I kind of like it!"

"ARGH!" Aimee shrieked.

*~*~*

"Your phone's ringing," Aimee sighed as they walked back toward their waiting limo.

"I'm not deaf," Paul laughed as he fumbled through his pockets for the offending item.

"Hello?" he stammered before the phone was fully pressed to his ear.

"Paul?"

"Yo?"

"It's Beyonce."

"Oh.....Hi?"

"I hope you're not offended, but I had my manager call your manager and get your cell phone number for me."

"Why would I be offended?"

"I was rude inside, I'm sorry."

"Nah!" Paul laughed. "You were cool."

"Cool, huh?"

"You know, that's how us white boys speak," he grinned.

"Paul?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up and meet me at the Radisson at midnight."

Before Paul could answer, she'd hung up on him.

Aimee was staring at him as he placed the small object back into his pocket.

"That was?"

"Beyonce," Paul shrugged.

"WHAT?" Aimee shrieked.

"She called Steve and got my cell number...."

"WHAT?" Aimee shrieked again, this time jumping up and down.

"She wants us to meet her at the Radisson at midnight."

"WHAT?" Aimee screamed.

"Aim?" Paul laughed. "Chill the fuck out!"

*~*~*

"Miss Knowles requests that the lady follow us to her suite," the large security guard stated plainly.

Paul stared at Aimee and nodded. "Go."

Aimee shook her head. "Not without you."

"Mr. Thomas will follow shortly behind," the guard growled.

Paul nudged Aimee. "Go."

Aimee nodded and followed the guard up the spiral staircase.

"You can follow me," a second guard gestured to Paul.

"Okay," Paul laughed.

*~*~*

"If you wave into that camera, he can see you," Beyonce grinned.

Aimee waved and giggled. "Hi Paulie!"

"You ready to give him a show?"

Aimee nodded and watched as Beyonce began undressing.

*~*~*

Paul watched the monitor in the secluded hotelroom in awe. "They're....."

"Yes," the Security guard mumbled as he exited the room.

"Wow," Paul grinned as he watched Aimee wave into the camera.

There was silence throughout the room. He laid back onto the bed and focused his attention on the screen.

"I am a lucky man," he grinned as he watched the two girls begin to roll around on the bed together. "A very, very lucky man."

He watched in awe as the two women's tongues seemed to battle against one another, their bodies rolling around in a frenzy of sexual heat. Their hands were traveling frantically over each other's bodies, Aimee already without a shirt and Beyonce clad in only her miniscule thong and equally tiny bra. The girls seemed to wrestle one another, and then their movements came to a quick halt.

Aimee broke from their kiss long enough to mouth into the camera three simple words.

Paul smiled as he slowly began to unzip his fly. "I love you too, baby."

As the two women on screen returned to kissing one another passionately, Paul slid his hand slowly down inside his slacks and groaned. "Fuck, Aimee, I wish you were here."

He let out a loud gasp as he made contact with his hardness, and glanced quickly to the screen. His Aimee was curled over the other girl, the two women engaged in a heated 69. Aimee's dark hair was covering his view of her oral work, though he'd seen her work, in the flesh, many times previously. For her part, Beyonce's face was buried in Aimee, her neck shaking feverishly and her earrings dangingly frantically as she bobbed her tongue in and out. The sight was heavenly, and he felt himself twitch as he grew increasingly hard.

"Oh jesus," he grunted after some time. "Fuck, this is hot."

Paul's breathing continued to be labored as he watched the two girls on screen, Aimee's head tossing and turning frantically and her lips pursed in a scream of orgasmic release.

"Aimee," he heaved. "Fuck, I miss you."

The two women pulled apart and seemed to model their naked bodies for his viewing pleasure. He watched as Beyonce slowly wrapped her arms around Aimee, and began to softly nibble on her neck and earlobe. For her part, Aimee continued to slowly allow her hands to knead the flesh of the other girl's ample breasts.

"Fuck, I can't....fuck," he groaned, shutting his eyes and pumping his fist harder.

He felt his release coat his hand, knew his breathing was labored. He slowly opened his eyes and stared expectantly at the monitor, but the screen had gone black.

"Aimee?"

"Yeah baby?"

He sat up frantically and glanced around the room. "Aim?"

Aimee strutted into the hotelroom naked and winked at him. "Yes?"

"That was amazing, Aim," he smirked, reaching for her hips as she stood over him.

"Mmmhmm," she nodded.

"Where's.....?"

"She's gone, Paul," Aimee winked.

Paul shrugged.

"But I have a copy of the video," Aimee grinned, waving a VHS cassette in Paul's face.

The couple erupted into laughter.