Dirty Scrubs Ch. 02

Story Info
Carla and Eliot have a plan for Turk and JD.
4.9k words
4.04
66.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers

'So,' Eliot said, 'that's the plan I have. We'll do pizza and beer tonight at my place, and you two can stay over in JD's old room, while he sleeps on the couch.

Eliot looked at Turk and Carla in expectation.

'That sounds great,' said Turk.

'Oh, but I can't,' said Carla at the same time.

'What?' said JD, also at the same time. 'In my room?'

Eliot looked at Carla.

'You can't? But you have to!'

'Yeah, that's right,' said Turk in support of his wife. 'You got that class on, haven't you.'

Carla looked back at Eliot. 'It's this thing I'm doing, to gain another level in my nursing studies. When I finish I can get an extra eighty dollars a week, and that's before overtime.'

'Ohhh,' whined Eliot, 'but I wanted you there. We haven't done anything together in such a long time.'

The janitor was pushing a mop around the floor and caught Eliot's eye. As no-one else was watching, she threw him a quick wink which made him flush and start mopping the floor faster.

'I'm so sorry,' said Carla, 'I don't want to stop you guys having a good time, so you all just go on without me. I finish too late to even think about coming over when I finish.'

'That's OK, baby, I'll come pick you up from the school when you finish,' said Turk.

Carla glanced at Eliot, who suddenly had a slightly panicked look to her eyes. No, baby, that's OK. You haven't had a night out by yourself for a long time. You go on over to Eliot's and drink beer and eat pizza and watch the game. Have a good time, and I'll see you Saturday, OK?'

Turk took Carla in his arms and lifted her to his own height. 'You sure baby? You know I want you with me every second of the day and night and every moment of my waking and sleeping - '

'You're over doing it, sweetie,' she said.

He dropped a kiss on her succulent lips. 'You're right. Sorry babe. No wives allowed tonight, then!'

Carla snuck a hand down the front of his scrubs and squeezed his cock and balls gently, causing Turk to kiss her again, properly this time. 'Mmm, I'm gonna miss this tonight,' she whispered into his ear. 'There's someplace special I want to try it, if you know what I mean.'

'That does it!' said Turk loudly as he dropped his wife. 'I ain't going out tonight. I'm gonna pick you - '

He stopped as Carla kissed him hard. 'No baby. Not tonight. You just enjoy yourself. Now get your hand off my ass and let me get to class, OK?'

Turk pouted but let her go, watching her ass as it swayed away. 'OK.'

'That's some fine ass she's got there.'

Turk turned to look at Eliot, his eyebrows hiked high on his forehead. 'Pardon me?'

'Carla,' said Eliot, nodding down the hallway where she was disappearing around a corner. 'She has such a fine ass.'

'Let me get this straight,' said JD, oblivious to the implications of Eliot's words, 'you gave them my room for the night?'

Carla turned on him. 'Your old room, remember? You moved out, but since Carla won't be there, you and Turk can share if you like. See you at seven.'

At six thirty Eliot was lifting her head from between Carla's thighs, gasping for breath from the orgasm her friend had just given and that she had reciprocated.

'Oh, Jesus, Eliot, that was fantastic!' Carla said, as her friend shuffled around to face the same way, making a 99 from their 69. She let Eliot wrap her arms around her from behind.

'I swear Carla, you have the nicest tasting pussy.'

'Well, that new piercing through your clit seems to work well, wouldn't you say?' asked Carla.

'Hmm,' said Eliot sleepily.

'Hey, you can't sleep now, bitch. The guys will be here soon.' There was no response from Eliot, so Carla turned around and faced her. The blonde hair was a mess, but would be easily fixed. A glance at the bedside clock showed that there was still twenty minutes until the guys were due, but knowing them, for beer and pizza and football they'd be early.

A knock at the door was proof of that, but Eliot didn't stir. Carla had no choice now, and lowered her lips to her friend's breasts, taking a nipple between her teeth and bit down softly, then harder as the nipple grew suddenly in her mouth. Eliot can up with a jerk, then moaned as her breast slipped from her friend's mouth and she crossed her legs tightly.

'Oh, god, whaddid you do? You nearly made me come again!'

'Damn, girl! What's up with you? They're here.'

The doorbell rang.

Carla rolled from the bed, pulled the sheets up and kicked her clothes into the closet. 'Get up and answer the door, Eliot. Remember, this is your plan. Get your ass in gear.'

She picked a few stray items of clothing and fled into the ensuite bathroom.

Eliot was left to recover and answer the door, slipping into a pair of sweats and an old college top. Her breasts swung free under the loose top, but that was part of the plan, and answered the door.

The door swung open to reveal Eliot, one hand rummaging through her hair in sleepy disarray, the bottom of the old college top lifting with each movement of her arm and exposing a flat tanned stomach with a belly ring.

'Hey Eliot,' said JD ignorantly, and pushed past, while Turk tried to gain control over his mouth.

'Ahhhhhh-hhhh! Sorry guys, must have dozed off,' she said.

Turk was watching the movement of one breast, who's nipple seemed to be particularly emphatic in it's pokiosity.

Eliot realised where his attention was focused, and felt a tingle between her thighs. She was still riding the edges of the sudden approach of an orgasm from Carla a minute ago, continually amazed how she always seemed able to heat her up with just a touch. Unseen pheromones from both Eliot and Turk's sweat glands were pumping into the air, along with a whole lot of blood to parts of the body normally kept private. If Turk had noticed the flare of lust in Eliot's eyes, he didn't say a thing.

She turned suddenly, presenting him with her ass. The sweatpants had been carefully tailored at Carla's insistence, and hugged her ass much tighter than she would have otherwise allowed. They also rode low on her hips, and as she stepped away from the door and headed back inside, Turk was left with only one thing to watch.

Halfway down Eliot stopped and bent forward from the waist. 'Oh, look. Someone dropped a - now what is this?' Her hand scrabbled blindly across the floor, causing her ass cheeks to flex and move under the sweats. 'Huh,' she said after a few seconds, 'a pin. That could have been dangerous.' She disappeared into the kitchen, but poked her head out to see Turk still staring into the hallway, right where she'd waggled her ass at him. Using only her peripheral vision, she noticed the slight bulge in his pants that hadn't been there a moment ago.

'Turk. You coming in or not?'

The pizza was delivered just as the game started, and the three of them settled down to watch. Eliot had placed herself between the boys, and made them irritable every time she stood up to get more dip or more drinks or go to the toilet - ever instance an opportunity to tease Turk more and more.

The boys hadn't notice the smell of sex in the air - at least not consciously - but every time Eliot went past Turk his eyes lingered on her ass or her breasts as they bumped and swayed and hypnotised his thoughts. He could feel his cock growing larger every time she accidentally exposed her midriff to him.

'Man,' he said to JD, as she ducked off to the toilet in her ensuite again, 'you hit that? How could you give up hitting that?'

JD shrugged his shoulders.

'I don't know man, she's like the hottest woman I've ever had in my life, but we went through some strange things together. She's changed now, she was never this comfortable around me before, always talkin' and yappin' and being needy.' He looked down the hallway, but the door to her room remained closed. He turned sideways to speak to Turk properly.

'You know how you wish you could only go back to when you first met someone, but with the things you know now, so you could do things right the second time around? I mean, I'm sitting here next to her, hiding a huge boner because every little thing she does just makes me rock hard, but knowing I'll never have the chance to make her happy like I should have all the other times.'

Eliot looked at Carla.

'Did I just hear right?'

That sat in front of the little TV that was patched into a video and audio system that the Janitor had helped them set up. From this bedroom they could see into all the other rooms.

Carla said nothing, but watched her friend closely. The number of times she'd patched Eliot up after the cataclysm that was her and JD's relationship self-destructing, she was afraid something was coming back again.

'Dude,' said Turk, shifting uncomfortably, but thankful that JD was unable to see him blush. 'I did not need to know you had wood. We've talked about this before. You get wood. I get wood. I - I do not need to know when you get wood. You certainly do not need to know when I get wood. Are we clear?'

'I might need to know when you get wood so I put your chocolate lollypop in my mouth,' said JD, but it was only to his inner narrator speaking. There had been that one night in college when they'd both been completely wasted on beer and an accidental dose of ecstasy, and they'd somehow ended up watching porn and masturbating each other to a sticky end - or at least that's what JD thought had happened. He didn't like to admit that sometimes he had erotic thoughts about his bestest bud.

'She is gorgeous and hot,' he said instead. 'Do you think she's not wearing any underpants?'

Turk looked at him quickly.

'Commando?'

'I think so.'

'Dayyam!'

The game was coming to an end and nobody cared about the score. On her return last time, Eliot had brought shot glasses and Jagermeister, and she'd forced the boys into betting on the outcome of plays and kicks and passes, with the sole intention of getting them well lubricated, while she carefully drank very little of the potent liquor. She needed no help in that regards, as every time she ducked in to see Carla, the minx would slid two fingers deep inside her and almost make her come.

Using the remote control in the bedroom, Eliot changed the TV to a porn DVD she'd prepared earlier, startling the boys who looked around, but then paid attention only to the screen of a pair of women getting down and dirty.

In the bedroom, to control herself this time, Eliot had her own hand down Carla's pants, one finger pushing in and out slowly, while her thumb slowly circled Carla's clit. On the screen in front of her, JD and Turk were giggling and laughing like school girls, almost falling all over each other with that shenanigans. The lump in both the boy's pants were getting a lot of her attention, and the few shots she'd had to drink weren't helping either. Carla was riding a wave of pleasure as Eliot mindlessly fiddled with her, her movements beginning to slow down of their own accord.

'What's up, babe?' asked Carla a little breathlessly when she realised Eliot wasn't concentrating.

Eliot turned her face a little, but kept her eyes on the screen.

'Do you ever think about them - you know?'

'What do you mean, Eliot? This night's about you. The guys are liquored up and we can slip JD the triple dose, and he'll be out like a light til morning.' A thought suddenly occurred to her, and she wondered if she'd have the time or braveness to sneak off to JD sometime while Eliot and Turk were busy. 'Then,' she continued, 'it'll be you and Turk, like we talked about, with me coming in at the end.'

She watched her friend for a moment. 'You want to back out now, sweetie? There's no pressure. We're just doing this because we want to. Nobody's going to be hurt if you decide you want to stop.'

Eliot's hand had disappeared between her own thighs, and the one she had between Carla's suddenly found life again.

'No, we're going to keep going, but I was wondering,' she said, as she quickly slipped two fingers inside Carla, 'if you'd thought about Turk and JD, you know, if they'd every done anything like we have, together.'

Carla opened her mouth to automatically object, but Eliot hit her clit with her thumb and silenced her except for a low groan that thrust her hips down onto the waiting fingers even harder.

'Oh, god. No, I mean, I can fantasize, but Turk's too - '

Eliot rubbed Carla's clit again, harder and faster this time, drawing a long hiss from her lips. When she bucked her hips down, it was into three fingers this time, and Eliot felt a sudden rush of fluid coat her hand. Carla's nipples were hard and prominent, and she lowered her head to lick one, bringing more moans from Carla.

'Imagine JD there,' she said, 'with Turk's mouth wrapped around his thick white cock, fucking Turk's face and making him take it all down his throat.'

'Oh, fuck,' moaned Carla, riding Eliot's hand and listening to something she'd never known would be so exciting. It was a secret that only she and JD shared. The very first day they'd met they'd somehow ended up in a closet, making out like wildfire. She'd never forgotten the feel of his thick cock in her hand, nor how talented he'd been with his tongue. He'd been bringing her to the edge of what was building up to be a massive orgasm when there was an almighty crash outside when the janitor dropped the cleaning supplies, and they'd never got to finish what they'd started, while Turk had started hitting on her that afternoon. The kiss she and JD had shared the other month while drunk had almost sparked things off again, and now she was dreaming of her mouth filled by that cock, as Eliot's fingers worked their magic.

'Imagine JD coming in Turk's mouth, his cum spilling out as he struggles to swallow it all, and Turk turning to kiss you, the taste of JD passed onto you.'

Carla suddenly convulsed and shuddered.

'Imagine I'm between your thighs, licking and sucking like I love to do, ramming fingers deep inside you and tickling your g-spot just there,' said Eliot, flexing her fingers and making Carla's eyes pop open, and she could feel the muscles of her pussy grabbing desperately onto her fingers. She pulled Carla close and held her tight as the orgasm took her over the edge.

'I'm tellin' ya, dude,' said Turk as he watched the two women going at it onscreen, 'Carla has the sweetest tasting snatch - not that you'll ever find out of course - but I swear, the first time I went down on her - '

'An' you never really liked doin' that before either, 'cause I remember some of your dates - ' interrupted JD.

'- I didn't useta like doin' that, until the first time I had my fingers all up inside her, and she was riding my hand like it was the express train to Turk Town. Oh, man, the smell on my fingers made me dive right on down there and I've loved it ever since, and man, you should see the look on her face when she comes and she's squashing my face with her thighs locked around my head - '

'Yeah, and the look on Eliot's face when I hit that right spot deep inside her, it was like electricity was suddenly turned on inside and she just come right alive, screaming and moaning and looking so fuckin' beautiful as she orgasms - '

'A-hah!'

JD and Turk jumped up from their recumbent slouch - well, as fast as their inebriated asses could move, to see Eliot standing there, hands on hips and legs spread.

'Oh, Jeezus, Eliot, I'm sorry, it just came on the TV, we didn't do nothin' - '

JD came to a stop. Something was wrong, and Turk noticed it too.

'Dude, she's not wearing any - '

'Yes, thank you Turk, I can see! She's naked!'

Eliot brought her legs together, placing one slightly in front of the other, and shifted the position of her hands. She was still naked, but now it was like she was ready to reveal something.

'All right boys, the thing is, I haven't had a nice piece of cock for a while. Normally, because of what's happened in the past between JD and me, JD would never be someone I'd turn to for help in this instance.'

Eliot took a step around the boys - not towards them, and not way, just around, as if looking for a new angle.

'It's been going on all night though, from when I first answered the door. If you only knew the sort of dream I'd been having before you two showed up - well, lets just say that it made a mess of my underpants, and I had to go commando.'

JD nudged Turk with his elbow.

'Told you.'

Eliot moved to a new position.

'No, boys, I think you should stay right there, don't turn around.'

They complied and she came a little closer.

'I mean, there I am all night, sandwiched between two hot guys, and I don't mind admitting, it put an image in my head of exactly that thing.'

The boys risked a quick glance at each other before facing forward again, hoping to hear more of those honeyed tones.

'I'm sitting there,' she said from much closer, and JD thought he could feel the body heat from her, 'wondering which one of you guys might have wood. I mean, I could look for myself, and I almost let myself do that a couple of times, but then I'd make myself get up and go the bathroom instead, hoping to catch a glimpse of an erection on the way.'

'Well, I've definitely got - '

'No, JD,' interrupted Eliot firmly, 'I don't want you to tell me. I don't want either you or Turk to tell me.' She moved again, clearing the coffee table and coming back around in front of them, just slightly more than an arm's length away. 'I want you both to show me.'

JD and Turk lifted their faces up from staring at her breasts and strip of pubic hair.

'Hmm? I'm sorry, what was that?' said JD.

Eliot changed her stance, and this time, from much closer, they could hear the slip and slide of moist flesh. The light from the TV screen reflected off a glistening stripe of flesh that ran down Eliot's leg, and she flexed her pelvis, drawing even more attention to her Brazilian wax job that left her pussy bare for the boys to see.

JD dropped his pants in a flash, and his cock sprang up to attention. Turk couldn't help himself, and snuck a look.

'Damn,' he said, guiltily feel a throb in his own pants.

'I know,' said JD. 'I told you I have a good growth rate. It may look small when nothing interesting's happening, but when it's angry, well,' he said and shaking his head in that goofy way, 'watch out!'

Eliot was mildly transfixed, and reached a hand out automatically to take his cock in her hand. It had been a long time since she'd had a cock - OK, the janitor, but that was a one-off and shouldn't be counted. Her fingers trailed over the head of JD's cock, causing him to giggle but also to grow just a little bit more. The heat of his cock was familiar in her hand, but she was a different Eliot now, and controlled herself through willpower, and turned back to face Turk.

'Do you have something to show me?'

When she'd been watching JD, his eyes had been focused on her ass. Thought not as big or jusicy as Carla's it was a real nice round shape, and he could imagine his dark hand on that white globe, pushing and slapping - no! Must think about Carla!

'Uh, Eliot, that's real nice and all that you're interested, but I can't cheat on Carla.'

She smiled at him, but it didn't make him comfortable. He suddenly felt like he was prey. She stepped up right close to him, her breasts with pointy nipples playing across the front of his shirt.

'Oh, I don't think Carla will mind.'

She leaned forward and kissed him, her tongue slipping effortlessly into his shocked mouth, mashing her lips gently against his. He responded of course, even though it was only for a moment. She stepped back as the confusion came over his face. Eliot turned aside and turned to face JD.

'Let's see if JD can figure it out.'

In the bedroom, Carla suddenly put her hand to her mouth to stifle the urge to yell out.

rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers
12