Dirty Slut Just Wants to be Fucked

Story Info
18-year-old finds she has a 'Medical Condition'.
883 words
3.19
91.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was a slut. She knew it, her family knew it, her friends knew it, in fact everyone knew it. She didn't care though. She actually had a medical condition; Hornyfuckslutism. She had never heard of it until the day her mum forced her to see a 'sexual doctor'. Her mum had walked in on her being fucked by two older men when she was just 18. One was up her ass whilst the other was under her pounding her your cunt.

Her mum confronted her after she picked her mouth up off the floor, screaming as she entered the room. The two men couldn't have moved any quicker, they ran out the door still naked with hard-ons swinging from side to side as they ran. It would have been amusing had she not been so outraged. She immediately dressed her daughter and drove straight to the clinic. That is when Sam first heard of the odd condition.

Sam was even more surprised to learn that her conservative mother was not shocked to hear about the condition. Sam was to learn a whole other side to her mother. When her mother was 18, she too was diagnosed with the same condition! The doctor told Sam that there was no known cure for the condition. She turned to her mum and "How were you cured mum?" "We'll talk about that later honey. Thank you Dr Campbell." They got up and left, her mum telling her the whole story on the way home.

"So how were you cured mum?" Sam asked again.

She turned to her daughter, "I'm not honey!"

"But how do you handle the urges? I'm horny all the time. I want sex all the time! I masturbate all the time. Whenever I had 10 minutes to myself I slip away to the bathroom. I just need to cum all the time mum!" Sam almost yells.

"So do I honey! I masturbate at least 10 times a day. Why do you think your father left? He couldn't handle me, my needs. He couldn't keep up and masturbation just wasn't enough. Eventually I cheated on him. Once it started I just couldn't stop." Belinda said, tears welling in her eyes.

"Oh my god mum! What about now? Is masturbation enough?"

"No honey I..." you cut her off "But when? How? I'd know!"

"I have learnt over the years how to keep it a secret. I am just careful, the place, time."

You were speechless. Stunned. You knew it, but had never heard it before; you were a slut, but the most surprising thing of all; her mum was a slut!

For the first time, you looked at your mother properly, sexually. She has a pretty face and at 38, her skin is still smooth, with very few lines. She has long brown hair that she mostly wears tied up. Her body, although hidden in the conservative clothes, is good for her age (you have seen her in her underwear at home). She has a nice size set of boobs, probably a D-cup, and although having two children, she has kept her stomach and bum in nice shape through regular exercise. Basically she was the older version of you, except you had shoulder length brown hair.

"Honey! What are you staring at?" shouts your mother. "Nothing, sorry mum, I am so confused. It's a lot of information to take in."

"You'll be ok honey. You'll learn to live with it, to love it I fact. Sex is an amazing thing and you'll be having a lot of that in the future baby." Your mother says with a grin.

The rest of the drive home in silence. You have millions of thoughts and emotions running through your head. You are a slut. Your mum is a slut. How will you keep it a secret? Do you have to? It's a medical condition after all you can't help yourself. Should you talk about it with your mother? Oh god, will your mother stop being so secretive and bring guys home to fuck?

Then another thought; fuck I'm horny! You wiggle in your seat, wanting to play with yourself, wanting what you always want lately; to cum. Anyway possible. Whether it be yourself or some random hot guy. But you were stuck in the car with your mother!

"You have that feeling don't you honey?!" your mother interrupts.

"What feeli...." You start to say before your mum butts in "Don't play me for a fool young lady, remember you are the same as me and I'm as horny as hell right now! If I were alone I'd cum so hard right now!"

"This is so embarrassing mum!"

"Why honey? We're two grown lady's who love, want and need sex. I think we have to get comfortable with that and the fact we are the same."

"Hurry up and get home mum, I need to cum, I haven't been this horny in a long time, I usually 'take care' of it quick" you say.

Then your mum comes up with the perfect solution, "How about I pull into this bar and we get a quickie each?"

"Oh fuck, would you mum? I need it so bad!" Not even bothering to answer you, she pull into the next bar.