Discipline at The Library Ch. 02

Story Info
Student continues his lessons in discipline at the library.
2.5k words
4.31
22.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janander
janander
10 Followers

As you can imagine I was in complete turmoil as I left the library that night. I was terrified by the way Jenny had so easily blackmailed into agreeing to obey her, on the other hand I had never experienced anything as exciting and erotic as the 'punishment' she'd given me. One thing was certain I did not dare to disobey her instruction to be at the staff entrance promptly at 9.30pm on Thursday.

After a very uncomfortable evening studying with my friends at our usual table in the library 9.00 finally came round and it was time to leave. Outside we all said our good night and as my friends set off for home I hoped that nobody had noticed the massive throbbing erection I'd had all evening and how it had jerked and twitched in my pants every time I'd caught a glimpse of Jenny.

Just like Tuesday evening I waited on the car park behind the library until the other library staff had left and then made sure that I was standing outside the staff door well on time. My heart racing and I was trembling with nerves when the door opened precisely at 9.30pm.

Jenny stood in the doorway silhouetted by the light inside.

"Well at least you know how to be on time, we'll soon see if you are as obedient in other ways." she said "This evening we'll concentrate on improving your self-control and hopefully you won't behave badly enough to disgrace yourself or earn any serious punishment tonight." She moved slightly to one side and continued "Come inside, you know the way down to the archive, go and wait there for me. Oh yes! When I get there I'll expect you to be completely naked standing quietly opposite the door. Understood?"

If possible my stiff erection got even harder and felt like it was trying to burst out of my pants as I registered what she'd just said to me but all I could manage was to mutter nervously "Yes Jenny I understand." As I started down the stairs I heard the outside door being closed and locked.

Just as I was about to enter the archive I heard Jenny call down to me "If you know what's good for you, you will not touch that erection you've been nursing all evening without my express permission."

I opened the door and went into the archive. It was just as I remembered, dusty shelves of books disappearing in to the gloom and in the middle of the room a table and chairs the only lighting from single desk lamp on the table.

I stripped off my clothes as quickly as possible and stood facing the door with my head bowed. I was determined to show Jenny she had no reason to doubt my commitment to obey her. I knew I had to be here and that I did not dare to fail her but I also knew that I wanted to be here and I needed more of the training she'd introduced me to. Every time I thought about how she'd spanked my ass while my cock thrust into her hand last time I was in here my cock started to jerk in anticipation, even while I remembered how my ass had stung and burned.

When Jenny entered the room she was dressed as normal in her smart work clothes and she was carrying a leather sports bag which she placed on the table before sitting in one of the chairs and calmly looking me over.

When she eventually spoke to me it was with the surprising question "when you were wanking in the library you were thinking about me weren't you?"

"Yes Jenny, I was but I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry, it's quite normal for boys with low self-control to fantasize about women when they masturbate and play with their cocks. What did you imagine yourself doing with me while you were stroking your stiff throbbing cock and getting ready to shoot your cum all over the library? Remember the consequences if you don't tell me the truth."

"I was caressing your breasts and feeling your hard nipples then putting my hand on your pussy and slipping my fingers between your wet warm lips and kissing you while you enjoyed it." While I was being forced to tell her what I thought about while I jerked off, my cock could not help but respond jerking up and down with arousal.

"Come here and turn around." she instructed. As I turned my back to her she took something from her bag and guided my wrist behind me where suddenly felt a pair of cuffs click fast. "Turn round again," she said "at least we're now sure that you won't be able to play with your cock on your own." Of course that did not stop my cock from nodding and jerking. It was so exciting I thought I might cum just from being so helpless and naked right beside her. Just when I thought I could not feel more aroused she reached out her hand and gently took hold of my cock. She slowly slid her hand down the shaft of my cock pulling back the foreskin as she did so, all the time looking into my eyes. Then horribly slowly she began to stroke up and down the shaft pulling the foreskin all the way down on each stroke. My cock head was bulging and swollen the first few drips of pre-cum already wetting the lips of my cum-slit. I began to move my hips trying to increase the rhythm, immediately she withdrew her hand leaving my desperate cock thrusting into empty air.

"Oooooh Jenny ooh please...."

"Did anybody tell you that you could move?" she hissed at me "Don't you realize who is in control yet boy? Greedy boys never get what they want when a lady is in control."

"Please Jenny I'm sorry I won't be greedy again I promise but please don't stop."

This time she reached out with both hands one hand cupped my balls and gently caressed them. "Oh my goodness they are very full." she murmured. With the other hand she circled my cock head and pulled the foreskin slowly all the way back till it was taught with my glans fully exposed and engorged, straining with desire for touch. I tried to stay completely still even though my chest was heaving as I gasped for breath and my body quivered in complete physical need. Again she began to stoke slowly, oh so agonizingly slowly up and down my throbbing shaft. As she stoked she whispered "I'm wearing some of my sexiest lingerie under these dowdy work clothes," my cock jerked in her hand and she continued "if you like I'll show you."

"Oh god, yes pleeeease Jenny, yessss."

"Move back till your ass is against the table then." She said. I shuffled back a little, hoping she would not suddenly release my cock, till my ass touched the edge of the table. "Good boy, spread your legs, now hold still." The hand cupping my balls let go and again she reached into her bag, in a quick movement she let go of my cock knelt down and fastened one ankle after the other to the bottom of the table legs.

Now I was completely fixed in place, my hands cuffed behind me and my ankles shackled to the table legs. She stood and smiled at me "Just wait there a moment." she whispered into my ear, as if I had any choice.

She picked up her bag and walked past me to the other end of the room where she was invisible to me no matter how I twisted to try and see what she was doing. I could hear that she was still in the archive and I could hear the sound of zippers in the silence but I could see nothing.

Nothing could have prepared me for the vision that confronted me when Jenny eventually came back into view, she no longer wore her sensible skirt and blouse. She had high stiletto-heel black boots and her fishnet stockings with sheer mostly transparent lace panties and a leather corset with suspenders for her stockings. Her hair was pulled back in a knot at the back of her neck; she was wearing more make up than I'd noticed before. But most striking and intensely arousing was the way the half cup support of her leather corset pushed her tits up and forward so that her erect nipples pointed straight at me. She was hotter than any of my masturbation fantasies about her. But none of my own fantasies had put her in control, with me forced to obey her every instruction. However, now I was in that situation and I wondered why I had never stroked my cock to a fantasy like this. My cock was harder and more painfully throbbing in excitement than ever before.

She came and stood right in front of me, "Do I make you want to masturbate?" she asked quietly, "No need to answer my naughty boy, the way your cock is twitching and bouncing all by itself makes the answer obvious. You've tried to be good and in a moment I'll give you a little reward." She hooked her thumbs into the waist of her panties and wiggled herself out of them, kicking them aside. I thought my cock would explode right then and there. Her pussy was shaved bare to reveal her generous pussy lips and the pink nub of her clitty peeking out at me.

She looked me in the eye, "Would my boy like to have some more stimulation?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm please yes Jenny."

She sat back down in her chair and moved it closer to me, she was so close I could feel her breath on my belly as my cock began to jump in response to her. I saw her hand reach out and my breath stopped. YESSSSSSSS! I thought as I felt her take my cock in her hand. Then I almost died with pleasure when she leaned forward and started to use my soaking wet cum-slit to caress her hard nipples, I wanted to push forward and thrust into her hand against her nipples but I let her control me, I had learned.

"You played with this cock thinking about my pussy, I want you to get closer to it baby boy. Get down on your knees."

I'd learned enough from Jenny to obey immediately and I went to my knees, she opened her thighs and I found myself facing the most beautiful pussy. She instructed me step for step how a boy should worship a lady's pussy with his tongue. I learned how to stretch my tongue and how to use my tongue to please a demanding clitty, I also learned how much I liked the taste of a lady's wetness.

Jenny 'allowed' me to give her the best oral service I could. She pushed my face against her pussy, she instructed me how my tongue should go deep in her pussy and also how to make her clitty happy. When she came to her orgasm she forced my mouth and tongue hard against her pussy and her thighs squeezed against me so I could only breathe with difficulty but I loved feeling her shudder with the pleasure I'd given her.

"That was nice," she said "I'm glad you are so quick to learn. I'll have you trained to do that expertly very soon." She looked down at me and my face covered with her sticky wetness. "Would you like to cum too little boy?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Yes please Jenny." I gasped

"I think you should start calling me Mistress Jenny." She said "If you really want to cum you'll have to ask me in the right way. Say it with these words, Mistress Jenny this worthless boy's cock and cum belong to you will Mistress grant her boy his chance to cum please. if I like the way you ask I might allow it."

I thought about it for about 2 heartbeats "Mistress Jenny this worthless boy's cock and cum belong to you will Mistress grant her boy his chance to cum please?" I whispered nervously.

"Would you like to cum on my tits?"

"Ooooooh yes please Mistress this boy would love that."

"If I let you squirt your naughty little boy cum on me you'll have to lick it all up, make my tits clean again boy." As she said this she put a finger under my chin and lifted me to my feet so that my throbbing hard cock was level with her beautiful tits again. Then she reached out to caress the head of my cock with her finger and thumb using her thumb to lightly massage my cum-slit lubricated with its own pre-cum.

"Aaaaaaaah Mistress please that feels so good."

"Lick it all off my tits?"

I could not stand the stimulation any more. "Please Mistress let me cum please." I begged

"You want to eat your own cum dirty boy?"

"No Mistress I can't do that but please let me cum."

"Wrong answer boy, you are being greedy again!" At that she turned her chair sideways and grabbed my balls, pulling forward she made me bend further and further forward till I had to fall across her lap. My legs were spread and I was hanging over her lap with my hard wet cock on her thigh. She opened her thighs for a moment then closed them again with my cock now held fast between them. I could not help myself my hips started to lift and fall with my cock between her thighs it felt exquisitely sensual.

"Oh dear naughty boy, seems like you need to be spanked again." With that she started to slap my bare ass as hard as she could. Every smack drove my cock deep between her thighs and of course I had to rise up again each time to feel the beautiful sensation of friction on my glans when the next slap forced me back down between her warm thighs. I found myself pumping up and down in a frenzy for cum, receiving hard painful slaps on my bare ass in the same rhythm as my cock was fucking between her thighs.

"Ooh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yesssssssss!" I squealed as cum shot from my cock between her tightly gripping thighs I bucked and moaned in pain and ecstasy as she slapped as hard as she could while my cock pumped its load. I spurted hot thick cum again and again, each spurt felt like an individual orgasm it was so thrilling. Finally I went limp across her lap totally spent and heard her whisper "Mmmmmmm, you are a naughty boy, look how hot and pink I had to make your ass and how wet you've made me." I felt her hand, the same hand that she'd been spanking me with, gently stroke my burning ass. It did not even feel odd when she stroked my anus and a finger slipped gently inside. "We have a long way to go to make you into a perfect boy, but this is a good start." She murmured softly.

janander
janander
10 Followers