Discipline Correspondant 03

Story Info
chapter 3 of submissive female at the internet school
1.3k words
4.28
24.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Master,

Saturday started really strangely for me, I woke up from dreaming about our meeting. I trembled at the thought of being in your presence and must confess nearly did not turn up, However I did show and was glad I did.

I Selected the clothes you demanded I wear, took a shower making sure to clean not only my pussy but I had three enema's, self administered of course, to ensure my arse was clean for you. I took my time in shaving my cunt for my master's inspection as I know any stray hairs would have cost me a punishment.

I really did not know what to expect when I met you, would you be cruel and make me undress at the memorial or would you be kind and have a van where I would have to undress in your privacy. As I thought of these things, I could not ease the tingling in my cunt, a feeling that was to stay with me the whole day.

As I know you do not like your slaves wearing make up, I gave my face a peach scrub to remove any traces and had to sit with it in place for 30 minutes, eyes closed and imaging what you had planned. This increased the tingling from my cunt, knowing I risked punishment for playing with myself, I resisted all temptation.

Finally at 1 pm I dressed as ordered and set off to our meet. I was really conscious of the fact I had only two items of clothing covering my body. I am sure I had my arse stroked deliberately as I was standing on the tube journey. I arrived at 2.30 pm and had to will myself not to walk directly to the Memorial. So I had a coffee at the Cafeteria in the Park.

Finally, I walked up to the Memorial and waited, then I felt this thing sticking in my back and began to panic when I heard you say don't move. I am sorry master but I had to see the face of the man who has dominated my body and my dreams. I thought it a kindly face but one of great strength if angered.

You led me over to where you took the photos and even before the first shot, my cunt was aching to be filled with your fingers or better. Then Tim and Alan walked past, I felt my cheeks flush as I saw Tim nudge his pal and they both looked directly at my cunt. That excited me and I had to fight the desire to play with it for you and them, so hard.

Then you took the other pictures and I did not see anyone else react so I calmed myself thinking that I had got away with this public exhibition of my cunt. Then Horror of horrors as we walked I saw Tim and Alan sat there smiling as we approached. I know what you said to them before you led me away to the bandstand but my heart was pounding and my cunt dripping.

When you took me behind the bandstand, I thought it was my chance to impress you by sucking your cock, but you quickly changed that impression. You told me what you wanted me to do and I almost ran away, to be topless was bad enough in a public park but to give two strangers facial blow jobs and then have to wear their trophy loads on my chest whilst going to your place, horrified and yet exhilarated me. I wanted to be your complete cum slut and obey your every command.

Later in your home, you demonstrated your kind side by wrapping me in that towel, and I could not believe the range of toys you had on display for me to see. Your right the butt plug did fascinate me, I had heard of them but never seen one let alone handled one. You caught me out; I don't know how because I was sure I had replaced it exactly as it was. But you knew straight away I had moved it.

When you applied that balm to my arse, I had to hold my breath the heat started straight away, and then you showed me the delight of anal intrusion with the butt plug. Again you applied the balm to my tits and cunt lips and it seemed my entire body was on fire. My nerves jingled and all seemed directly attached to my cunt, I wanted so much to cum right then but knew the punishment would not make it pleasant for long.

When you applied the nipple clamps I was UN aware that they vibrated and it came as a systems overload to feel the strong vibrations flooding into my tits and straight to my cunt.

I loved the feeling of being bound helpless and the dildo was a real finishing touch. I lost count of the times I came as I lay there waiting your return and each time you did it was to increase the throbbing sensations in my cunt and on my tits. I felt I wanted to swoon from the pleasure you were giving me, and yet wanted to savoiur the feeling of power you had over me.

When it was all over, and you instructed me to shower, without playing with myself, I was disappointed and had hoped you would join me to allow me to suck of that large firm shape in your trousers. But I was glad ultimately that you did not, for the privilege of riding your cock when we went to bed more than made up for it. To feel your thrusts into my arse as you took my anal sex cherry I knew I wanted you as my master for ever.

To feel your cock spurting deep within my arse made my life seem so right. I was surprised master that you did not bind me before going to sleep, but to feel the heat of your body against your worthless slave's body was binding enough.

Thank you master for the most exciting and fulfilling day of my life ever.

Your devoted slave, Tammy.

Slut Tammy,

Your Behaviour on Saturday was pleasing to me and as such that is why I allowed you to go on top, your reward for working hard to please me.

Your report pleases me further, however. I need to show you the worst side of my nature so you know to continue your obedience. So with this in mind tonight at 11.00pm, you will go out into your garden naked with a large carrot and your hairbrush. You will insert the carrot in to your arse, fuck yourself for ten minutes in this fashion before you spank your arse six times on each cheek and say in a fairly loud voice, Thank you master, your Cum cunt, begs forgiveness. Alternate each slap from left cheek to right cheek.

Having done this you will then apply the same force of slaps to your breasts, making sure you aim for the nipples, three on each breast should suffice. Then you are to get on hands and knees and finish fucking your arse with the carrot till you force a cum from your cunt. You may then dispose of the carrot by throwing it into your neighbour's garden.

Return to your room and write me the details.

Master Ray.

Monday Morning.

Master,

I carried out your orders last night, I stood stark naked in the garden and applied my self disciplinary measures and even before I got to walk doggie style I experienced a giddy orgasmic rush. I am sure my neighbour heard me, but never saw him looking.

Though this morning he made a point to show me the carrot and said "look what someone threw into my garden around midnight last night, it smells peculiar too" as he sniffed the carrot. How I managed not to blush is beyond me.

Once again master thank you for taking the time to train this worthless slut.

Your devoted slave, Tammy.