Disciplining Sheena's Tongue

Story Info
An author writes a play.
1.5k words
2.33
38.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first thought of placing a personal add.

I was never really fully happy with computers and I am suspicious of the Internet

I am looking for a certain kind of girl.

Maybe that girl is you?

I am looking for a girl who would like to fulfil a role in a play of sorts

Maybe you haven’t played a role before?

If you are interested read on

Time is a funny thing

I was thinking if I was to write a play and you read it?

You might play the heroine

I couldn’t decide what I wanted to be?

I thought I would call myself author and decide later.

I thought I would call the heroine sheena

Here try a few lines see how you get on

AUTHOR- How are you feeling sheena?

Sheena - I’m not sure

AUTHOR- What is your favourite colour sheena?

Sheena – Brown

AUTHOR – Oh that’s unusual most say pink or red, black even.

Sheena - Yes but it’s my favourite.

That wasn’t so hard was it?

Can you remember your three lines close your eyes and don’t cheat by looking back?

If you did remember you passed the first test. Well done! You may be the real sheena

If you did not or are no longer interested in the role then please do not read on

I think I should tell you now that the role of sheena does require a small amount of improvisation

If you see stars instead of a line this means an ad-lib is required

Nota bene the number of stars dictates the number of words used

For example

AUTHOR – What is you favourite number between one and ten sheena?

Sheena - *

AUTHOR – OH I see most girls say 7

As you may see whichever number you chose it did not matter in terms of the dialogue. If you win the role you will be glad of improvisations as it means that you will have fewer lines to learn.

The plays directions come before and after lines and are surrounded in brackets

For example

AUTHOR- are you going to follow my directions sheena (he says pointing to the script)

Sheena - ** (sheena nods her head)

A girl who can naturally follow her directions will be best suited to the role of sheena.

Each chapter of the play starts with a narration the narrative will be distinct over the

Play itself.

Well I have explained the basics to you now if you really are interested try this short play. There are not too many lines for sheena, after one reading see how much you can remember.

PLAY

Narrative - our brave heroine sheena has fallen into a nether world where peoples

Dream worlds are joined. She is in a dream from which she cannot wake she has been lost in this world alone for two long now. She is presently captive in the dream of a man named AUTHOR

AUTHOR – How are u feeling sheena?

Sheena – (pauses) OK

AUTHOR – Did u remember your lines?

Sheena – I’m sorry I cannot remember being given any lines

AUTHOR – Then why are you here I thought you were the girl who wanted to play sheena

Sheena – I am sheena

AUTHOR – I do not care that you think you are sheena only by strict adherence to sheena’s lines and directions can you become sheena (he looks at her angrily)

Sheena-**(looks confused)

AUTHOR – I must now punish sheena for forgetting her lines

Sheena – You cannot punish me because this is a dream and you are a phantom within it.

AUTHOR – What is this punishment you imagine I cannot inflict on sheena?

Sheena-**(***)

AUTHOR – Has sheena ever seen a mirror?

Sheena – Of course

AUTHOR – Knowing sheena, she is probably not far away from one now. (he smirks)

AUTHOR – (he points to sheena’s mirror) Sooner or later sheena will look in the mirror.

AUTHOR - Perhaps you don’t understand sheena I exist before you in this stories- time.

AUTHOR - I know you will look in the mirror and think of AUTHOR this is when I will punish you sheena. You will begin to understand? You will know your lines in the future.

Sheena – Yes sir (becoming frightened)

AUTHOR - That reminds me sheena why is a virtuous girl like yourself interested in the depravity of this disgusting place?

Sheena – doesn’t know

AUTHOR – Look in your mirror sheena you should be ashamed, very ashamed.

Sheena – I feel guilty sometimes( she looks at herself sheepishly in the mirror)

AUTHOR - Some of those things that you read! The pictures you look at! Your own lurid imaginings sheena? Those secret inner desires that you haven’t quite found mirrored ‘properly’ after all your brave scrapings in the annals of erotica.

AUTHOR –Surely somewhere deep down you must feel terribly ashamed. How can you feel comfortable with your twisted desires. The guilt you feel in those clear moments when you are brave enough to be honest with yourself.

And what would the people that know you think. Sheena the nice girl a secret little pervert?.

Sheena - *(********)

Author - And those pathetic little ritual acts you perform safely in private in front of your mirror, as you lose your mind in your sick fantasies. I am sure you should be ashamed of that!

Sheena – So I’m a pervert and I frig myself off in front of the mirror? So what?.( nervously)

AUTHOR - Sheena I see how easily you ape your newly discovered libertine confidence.

AUTHOR -No sheena your deviancy is only eclipsed by your cowardice

Do not feel secure in your newly found web of debauchery .You have deluded yourself if you think that normal, decent people would be anything less than disgusted at your secret sordidness.

Sheena – yes you are right really (shame faced)

AUTHOR – Anyway Sheena in practice is an amateur even though in theory shes a past-master. Sheena is so afraid. What would people REALLY think?:.More importantly to sheena - would sheena be comfortable with herself if she could find the courage to act on her sick-cravings? Would poor little sheena be in danger if she ever dared?( he says sarcastically)

Sheena – I’ve remembered my lines now please don’t punish me again

AUTHOR- ******

Sheena - **(***)

AUTHOR – Does sheena have a shower?

Sheena – yes

AUTHOR- I have to instruct you sheena that the next time you feel aroused

you must shower as soon as possible.

Sheena – yes sir

AUTHOR _ Does sheena shower have a cold setting?

Sheena – yes (disturbed)

AUTHOR _ when you shower you must use the cold setting and shower for at least ten minutes.

Sheena – yes I am very sorry sir (feeling happily repentant)

AUTHOR - Sheena must think only the purest and good thoughts do not think impure thoughts. After you have showered you must kneel in front of the mirror and resist any temptation to touch your parts for another 10 minutes. Do you understand my instructions sheena

Sheena – yes( she imagines his stern voice)

AUTHOR -Are u aroused now sheena?

Sheena - **

AUTHOR - Sheena - if you are aroused you must do as I say immediately. Also to show your repentance I want you to walk to and from the shower on your hands and knees (he points to the way to the shower room)

Sheena – yes sir (she timidly and fearfully to the shower leaving the text behind)

Sheena - I cannot understand why I followed the instructions in some silly play I feel silly now( she does not want to look at the mirror). brrr it was really cold.

AUTHOR – yes sheena but how do you feel having started on the hard road to decency again sheena

Sheena – I feel like some of my sins have been washed away sir (sheena feels the warm glow of pride in having been a good girl. She feels lighter like a weight has been lifted)

AUTHOR- Good, now you have just spent some 20 minutes being a good girl sheena I am sure you must feel much better. I am certain you would like to feel like that more often (he smiles self assuredly and rather patronisingly)

Sheena - Master will I ever leave this nasty dream world and find my way in reality.

AUTHOR - Only by being a obedient and good girl and by my uncompromising discipline when you are a naughty girl

Sheena – will you help me to be good sir (she imagines him hopefully)

AUTHOR – All little sheena must do to be a very good and obedient girl is to religiously learn her lines and practice all her directions until she does them unthinkingly and gracefully.

Sheena –Thank you AUTHOR (she touches the base of her chin with her tongue coyly)

So maybe you still think you could play sheena in real life?

Can you remember your lines?

No problems with the direction

Is the part for you?

If you are still interested contact me and I may be able to give sheena an audition?