Disciplining Young Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, well, my goodness, Clorette's cunnie is once again so boldly offered for our viewing delight." To emphasize that point Mr. Peters again lightly drew his fingers down along her slit.

Clorette lurched at the intruding touch, her hands instinctively reaching behind her, to protect her. She silently cursed herself for jerking away, as she knew how important it was to keep still, particularly for a demonstration tape. Her parents would certainly want her to do the best job possible, and she imagined they would be disappointed if they someday saw the tape and noticed how she had flinched. Well, actually, that might not be exactly how they would react. But, in any case, the touch of a professor's finger on her bare naked cunnie was still so surprising, so foreign, particularly when he was doing it in front of the whole class. Before Mr. Peters could scold her she quickly resumed her position and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Peters. I won't do it again."

Mr. Peters though was very understanding. "This is a difficult position to hold. It's actually a bit hard on the back, is it not Clorette?"

"No, no, not at all, Mr. Peters." After messing up his demonstration she was not about to complain, but it was an awkward position, physically, as well as psychologically.

"What can help the young lady to maintain her posture is to grab hold of her ankles."

Clorette did as he suggested, having though to pull herself even farther over, her glasses slipping down to the edge of her nose, her bottom rising up and stretching open even further, her cunt being offered to the class like a doe in heat. She could not imagine presenting herself in a more obscene manner. Her face turned beet red, the blood rushing into her head for more reasons than one.

Billy licked his lips, and squeezed his cock beneath the book.

Mr. Peters resumed his caressing, his fondling, of Clorette's cunnie lips. "It's really very important during this stage of a disciplinary session to provide the girl some enjoyment, some satisfaction, some pleasure. We must remember the three components of the New School method: pain, embarrassment, and pleasure." He softly fondled and caressed Clorette's cunnie.

Clorette, and Miss Pepperidge, gave out soft whimpers. Miss Pepperidge though quickly followed her whimper with a cough as Mr. Stratton briefly glanced to his left at the sound. She blushed at the realization that, for a moment, she had revealed her rising arousal at the sight of the girl being fingered in front of the class, imagining that it might in fact be herself, being so wantonly displayed before a student body.

"Now boys," Mr. Peters lectured, "when handling a girl's cunnie, you want to be gentle, yet stimulating. You don't want to start off groping and mauling. You should begin with a more sensual fondling and caressing." To demonstrate his point, he worked his fingers around and around Clorette's mound, softly, gently feeling, caressing, and occasionally squeezing. "Unless, of course," he said to Clorette, "You like it rough from the start."

"No sir," she squeaked.

Clorette was not a virgin. She did not currently have a boyfriend, but she was certainly sexually experienced, at least a bit. Of course, she had never done anything like this before, but she could tell that Mr. Peters did know how to caress a girl's cunnie. A part of her didn't really want to become excited. Certainly not in front of the entire class, not while being videotaped. This would certainly not be the part that she would want her parents to see. But, Mr. Peters' fingers did feel so nice, so soothing, so enticing, so arousing. And, becoming aroused was what she was supposed to do, wasn't it? That is what Mr. Peters wanted her to do, to let herself become excited. She tried to block out of her mind that she was so obscenely displaying herself to the entire class, and softly sighed as she felt Mr. Peters caress her cunnie.

The room was silent for awhile as Mr. Peters petted, fondled, squeezed, and massaged Clorette's cunnie.

Clorette imagined that they were alone, that it was just her and Mr. Peters, perhaps in his living room, her bottom raised up to a warm heat, not from camera lights, but from a romantic fire. His fingers did feel so very nice.

"Mr. Peters," Jesse asked, from deep in the class.

Mr. Peters didn't appreciate the interruption. "Yes, Jesse?" He tried to block the glare from the lights with his left hand to see the student through the darkness, all the while continuing the caressing, the fondling, of Clorette's soft, white, and now moistening pussy.

"Will this be on the test?"

He could not help but to show, with a deep sigh, his frustration. Why did students always ask that question? Well, the answer was obvious. They wanted to minimize what they had to study, but that was also acknowledging an interest in minimizing what one had to learn. He provided his pat answer. "Jesse, ideally, I want you to learn everything I say in class. Otherwise, I wouldn't have said it."

"Yes sir," he replied, sensing, correctly, Mr. Peters' frustration. He quickly wrote down that it's important to start off slowly, unless she liked it rough.

Hardly anyone, though, was taking notes. It was, after all, a math class. Somehow it did seem incongruous to include on a math test questions on spanking and sexual arousal. They knew it wouldn't be on the test, although some did write down the three components of the New School method.

Mr. Peters returned to the matter literally at hand. He was pleased to see that Clorette was not herself distracted by the boy's interruption.

"You can perhaps see Clorette's increasing arousal. It's not like, of course, the robust, full swelling you might see in the vagina of a female baboon."

Clorette's eyes opened wide. She wasn't expecting that comparison.

"But, I believe you can observe even here the moisture and perhaps some swelling. It's like a flower opening up, spreading open its wet lips to reveal, expose, its inviting, tempting, pollen."

The boys really couldn't see much swelling at all, but perhaps it was because they were so unfamiliar with the phenomenon, and they were sitting at a distance. They were though at least feeling their own swelling, as was Sandy feeling Mr. Stratton's. She was now taking full advantage of their privacy by very openly fondling, tickling, and sliding her fingers up and down his protruding shaft, at times giving the round bulb poking out at the end a nice big squeeze.

There was something quite fun about playing with a boy's hard penis right in the middle of a class. Playing with one through his pants was fun enough, but to do so in a public place, with people all around you, was even better. It was just so playful, so risky, so naughty. She wondered if she could in fact make him cum in his pants. That would be pretty cool, making a professor shoot off, filling up his boxers with cum, giving him a big stain. Just thinking about that made her giggle, which she quickly stifled as she certainly didn't want anyone looking over at her.

Mr. Stratton was, quite understandably, enjoying their private game even more than Sandy, well demonstrated by his swelling, jerking stiffness. He had not in fact ever experienced before a student playing with him through his pants, and certainly not in a public place. It was really very erotic to have to stand there, passively, acting as if nothing was happening, when in fact quite a bit was happening: his cock swelling further and further, his balls stirring and churning, cooking up their load of cum to eventually spew from his cock. This girl's fondly feminine fingers were so nice, so really very, very nice. He would just like to give into it, to let himself go all the way, but he also knew that at some point he would have to step back. It would feel so good to just let himself cum in his pants with Miss Pepperidge standing right next to him, her perfume wafting across his nostrils, while his dick jerked and spitted into his shorts, his eyes gazing upon Clorette's bouncing and prancing pretty little bottom as his orgasm swept through his body. But, once the lights were turned on, he would probably have a bit of difficulty explaining the big wet stain in the front of his slacks.

Mr. Peters continued. "Now, one never wants to neglect the girl's little button, her clitoris." Mr. Peters slid his fingers up farther to capture Clorette's clit. He began with just a little pinch to say hello.

"Oh!" Clorette softly exclaimed as she felt the fingers of the professor's hand tenderly pinch her clit.

He then proceeded to rub, massage, and squeeze Clorette's clit, sliding his fingers around and around as he gently but firmly caressed and pinched her nub.

Clorette's bottom began to openly squirm. She would prefer to keep her bottom still, but it was just an instinctual, natural reaction to her increasing arousal.

"Some boys will go immediately, straight to her vaginal opening, plunging a finger, perhaps even two, right up inside, paying no mind, no attention, to first getting her receptive, getting her sufficiently wet for insertion." He turned to the class. "How many of you boys have done that?" None raised their hands.

"How many girls have had boys do that?"

A few of them raised their hands. A few others knew that they should raise their hands, having certainly experienced an impatient and inconsiderate boy fingering their cunts, but they weren't about to admit that boys had in fact been fingering them.

Mr. Peters couldn't actually see well past the camera lights to count, but it was evident that the perception of the girls was quite different from the perception of the boys. He smiled. "Not terribly surprising to hear some disagreement between the sexes about that." A few girls laughed in appreciation.

Mr. Peters began to rapidly flicker his fingers back and forth across Clorette's clit. He wasn't too sure that Clorette would like that. Sexual stimulation can, of course, be very idiosyncratic.

But he was reassured by an increase in her squirming and moaning. It was as if she didn't even know or care that she was putting on such an obscene show for the class, bouncing and squirming her bottom around, waving her cunt at the boys as if she was begging them to come up and mount her.

"Well, I think that Clorette has received enough priming, don't you think?" It was like he was talking about starting a pump. "Of course, I really should ask the model." He turned to Clorette, "Would you like to be penetrated now, Clorette?"

She whispered, softly, "If you want to, sir. It would be, um, okay." She was indeed feeling very excited, but that was not easy to openly admit.

"Excellent," Mr. Peters replied. "Let's then see how easy it will be to get one of my fingers in there. I imagine the young Miss Clorette has not had too many penises up there before or," he added, turning toward her, "Am I mistaken in that regard little lady?"

That was a very embarrassing question to ask a girl, particularly in front of the entire class. But, was it really any more embarrassing than to be bent over in front of the class, your pussy posed for their amused interested as Mr. Peters began to finger you? "No, no sir," she softly replied, "I've really haven't had many at all in there."

"Well, I'm sure they'll be a lot more in the future, dear, with a pussy as pretty as this." He turned back to the class. "Don't you think so, William?"

Billy didn't mind answering that question. "Oh yes sir, I think it's really pretty." He even wondered if perhaps Mr. Peters might suggest that he give it a try. "I think a lot of guys would like to take a shot at it." The class laughed at that.

Clorette moaned at the thought of Billy mounting her. Mr. Peters really wouldn't suggest that, would he? In front of everybody? Anybody but Billy! Well, actually, nobody at all, she would hope, and certainly not Billy.

Mr. Peters chuckled. "Well, certainly William you would want to first insert your penis before, as you say, you 'took a shot at it.'"

"Yes sir," he softly replied, his face reddening at Mr. Peters' suggestion that he might cum too quickly, and at the laughter that accompanied his remark.

Clorette though was not laughing. The laughter might be at the expense of Billy, but she was not particularly happy that Billy was being asked his opinion as to the desirability of her pussy.

Mr. Peters turned his attention back to Clorette's cunnie. "Well, let's just see how tight it really is," and then proceeded to slowly insert his index finger up into Clorette's hole.

"Oh my, yes, this is indeed a very, very tight one," he observed as he slowly worked his finger up Clorette's cunt. "I don't really know how best to describe it, class. It's kind of like as if you're trying to squeeze your finger into a package of warm wet livers all crushed very, very tightly around your finger so that there really isn't any room, but you can get it in there if you keep wriggling, screwing, and pushing."

So many cocks in the room were now yearning for the opportunity to try to penetrate that ever so tight hole, as Clorette's face grew warmer and warmer, with both the penetrating feel of Mr. Peters' finger and the graphic and lewd manner in which he was describing her fingering.

"You know, if we had time, I think it would be useful for all of the boys to give it a try. Don't you think so, Clorette?"

Clorette clearly felt that would not be at all a good idea, but she also knew the answer that the professor desired. "Oh yes sir, um, um, unh," she groaned as she felt his finger push in deeper, "That would be a real good idea, but, um, uh, oh!" There was simply no way she could really agree to that, but her cunnie was now so hot, so on fire, so inflamed with desire, that perhaps she couldn't help but agree. Mr. Peters plunged his finger all the way inside.

"Mr. Peters," Clorette gasped.

"Yes, yes," Mr. Peters replied, "it would be a good learning experience. Perhaps the next time."

A few moans of disappointment could be heard, even from Clorette, but her moans were actually for a different reason, as Mr. Peters was now sliding his finger in and out of her cunnie. It wasn't long before the room was filled with the slurping and slushing sounds of her pussy, which quickly silenced the class. It wasn't clear if their silence was out of interest, wanting to be able to hear every little slurp; or embarrassment, like when one can hear the sound of someone having sex in a room next door and everyone gets quiet, not knowing what to say or to acknowledge.

"Mr. Peters, please, please," Clorette gasped, but the meaning, the intention, of her exclamations remained unclear. She could be pleading for him to take her all the way, as she was so terribly excited, or pleading for him to stop, as she was so terribly embarrassed. And, if you asked Clorette directly, she would frankly acknowledge that both feelings were there, equally strong. Her bottom again made instinctually driven twitches and jerks as Mr. Peters forcefully finger fucked her.

Mr. Stratton pushed his cock up closer to Sandy. There was really very little room to get any closer, as his bulge was now actually right up next to her face. If she turned her head she could actually give him a kiss. She considered doing so, as it was rather awkward to fondle him sideways. And, she probably could get away with it. Who would notice now? All eyes and ears were glued to Clorette's slushing slit and gyrating ass.

Miss Pepperidge certainly wouldn't notice. She squeezed her thighs together. She so very much enjoyed Clorette's current position with her long lost boyfriend, Larry: being fully bent over. It helped to press Larry's stiff hard cock up against her g-spot, as well as to get him so much farther down into her. It also allowed him access to her bottom for some stinging spanks as he drilled her cunt.

She so wished there were fingers that would go up her cunt as well. She even fostered the fantasy, very briefly, of somehow getting her fingers under her skirt, under her panties, and up into her cunt. She could, for example, tear a hole in the pocket of her skirt. But, that was obviously much too difficult, and imagine the embarrassment at getting caught in the effort. Imagine what Mr. Stratton would say if he caught her playing with herself! Actually, maybe he would even put his hand under her skirt and finger her cunt for her? The thought of him doing so made it even more difficult to resist touching herself. But, that wasn't really very realistic, or appropriate, was it? Mr. Stratton would in fact probably be appalled and shocked. Although, then, perhaps he might suggest that she receive a spanking, like Clorette! The thought of that aroused her even further. She squeezed harder with her thighs and softly, subtly rubbed them back and forth, hoping nobody would notice, although they would probably just think that she just had a terrible urge to pee.

"Oh my, oh my," Clorette gasped, feeling herself now very close to an orgasm. She violated Mr. Peters' instruction to maintain her hold of her ankles. She just couldn't help herself. She reached over instead to grab hold of his leg, wanting to grasp something higher up in his pants, but realizing that would be rather inappropriate.

Mr. Peters lurched a bit upon feeling his leg captured by the girl's hands. He considered telling the class that it felt like a dog in heat grabbing hold of your leg, but he didn't want to unduly embarrass the girl. "Alright then, let's get on to the final spanking demonstration," and he slipped his finger out of Clorette's cunt.

Billy could not help but notice a considerable amount of moisture spilling out of Clorette's cunt with the retreating finger.

"Oh no," whimpered Clorette. It was the part of her that didn't want him to stop, coupled with another part that definitely didn't want him to resume the spanking.

Mr. Peters helped Clorette stand back up, which didn't happen smoothly as she had been bent over for quite some time, plus she was feeling a bit squirmy in her aroused state. She pushed her glasses back on her nose, her head feeling a bit dizzy and faint.

"Pleasure is indeed one of the three components of the New School pedagogical disciplinary approach, but one must not neglect the two other components of pain and embarrassment."

Clorette felt like pointing out that, from her perspective, humiliation had not been neglected at any point in the process.

"Let us now turn to one of the most traditional positions for spanking: over the knee." Mr. Peters stepped behind his desk to bring out his chair, suitably appropriate of course for such a spanking as it lacked arm rests. He set it down so that it was facing the class.

Clorette sighed in frustration and concern. Being spanked over a professor's lap would feel rather demeaning, and certainly so in front of the whole class. Only little girls got turned over a man's lap to be spanked, and she was no longer a little girl, was she? Well, she was kind of little, at least in size and appearance, but certainly not in age. But, at least her bottom, and more importantly her cunnie, would no longer be facing the class. She would at least have that modesty.

Mr. Peters positioned the chair and said, "Alright then, William, why don't you come up here to provide the spanking."

"What!?" Clorette exclaimed. "Billy!? Billy's going to spank me?" She instinctively covered her rosy pink bottom with her hands.

At the moment Billy was carefully inspecting Clorette's panties with his left hand, while fondling his cock with his right. He quickly handed the panties over to the boy sitting to his left once he heard Mr. Peters, and as quickly jerked his hand away from his lap, spilling his book onto the floor. He was as surprised as Clorette, and did not immediately rise from his seat, largely because he knew that the front of his trousers would reveal a very embarrassing secret. He groped around on the floor to get the book back into its proper position for covering, hiding, his embarrassment.