Discount Auto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,092 Followers

"Man, she is gonna kill me." Will fretted.

As soon as she entered the kitchen she knew something was wrong. Just the way Will was looking at her let her know something was amiss.

"Hey sweetie, I didn't hear you pull up." Rachel said.

Will didn't say anything he just looked at the table in silence. Rachel grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and took a sip. She ran her finger under the edge of her bikini bottoms to relieve the wedgy that Todd's little game had caused. She walked up to her son and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Not really..." Will said softly.

"Is it something you wanna talk about?" Rachel asked.

"I don't know." Will said.

Rachel was concerned but she didn't want to pry. She put her water back into the fridge and walked back over to her son.

"I tell you what, I'm gonna take a shower and put on some clothes, and then if u wanna talk about it we can. How does that sound?" Rachel smiled.

"Sure." Will replied somewhat relieved that he had a bit more time to think about what he was going to say.

Rachel turned to walk toward the stairs but before she did she noticed something strange. Back in the kitchen Will had his head down on the table when he heard the last question he ever wanted to hear.

"Hey honey, where's your car?" Rachel asked.

Will didn't say a word. He was frozen for a few seconds.

"Honey? Did you hear me?" Rachel asked again.

Rachel turned and walked back into the kitchen and as soon as she got within three feet of her son he brought his head up with his eyes welling up with tears.

"I lost the car in a race mom, I'm so sorry! I'm such a dumbass!" Will bellowed.

There were a few brief moments of silence before Rachel spoke.

"You did what?!?" Rachel asked very loudly.

"I went out with this girl last night and everything was going fine until we...until I had a couple beers. Then this big guy was talking trash about me and my car." Will said.

"And..." Rachel asked looking very stern.

"Then I talked some trash so he challenged me to the race." Will replied.

"What happened then?" Rachel said.

"He won; I lost the race and the car. Not to mention the girl I was there with left with Chino." Will sobbed.

Rachel sat down at the table trying to process just how her sweet little boy had gone out and lost his car in a drunken street race. After what she had to do to get the car she started to get very angry.

"Will....I don't know what to say to you. I can't believe you'd do something like this. I thought I'd raised you better than this. And who the hell is Chino?" she asked.

"He's the guy I raced. I've never seen him before. He was this huge Latino guy. He was covered in tattoos, I don't know what I was thinking mom, I swear." Will said still looking at the floor.

"William Rowland, you are going to call the police and tell them everything you just told me. Then you're grounded forever. Do you hear me?" Rachel said coldly.

"Mom! I can't do that!" Will screeched.

"Why the hell not!" Rachel replied loudly.

"Mom I've heard stories about this guy, if he even thinks I ratted him out he'll kill me." Will said obviously scared.

Rachel felt a slight bit of sympathy for her son when she saw the fear in his eyes but she was still way to mad to talk calmly.

"Go to your room right now and don't come out until I tell you to. I just don't know what I'm going to do with you." Rachel said forcefully.

"Mom..can I just..." Will started to say.

"Room...Right now!" Rachel yelled.

Will got up with his head still down and walked upstairs to his room and fell over onto his bed sobbing. He was sure that his life as he knew it was over. Downstairs Rachel was fuming. After what she'd done to get her son the car of his dreams how could he go out and do what he did? After sitting there silent for a while Rachel got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower before making dinner. As Rachel passed by her son's room she heard a quiet sobbing noise emanating from her son. She stood there unnoticed for a moment before continuing to the bathroom. Foregoing the shower Rachel decided that a hot bath would give her more time to think. After running some water and getting undressed Rachel stepped into the hot water.

"Ouuuuuch......" Rachel hissed as her butt came in contact with the water.

Rachel slowly sunk into the tub and leaned against the back. She closed her eyes and quickly became lost in thought. Part of her was still furious that her son would be so stupid but the other part was developing some sympathy for her son. She'd done some stupid things when she was younger she thought. Hell, she'd run away from home to get married for god's sake. The longer she lay there the more her motherly side won out over her mad as hell side. She decided that the car was Will's to do with as he pleased. If he lost the car then he would have to live with it.

"Maybe David's got another car he wants to sell..." Rachel smiled.

Rachel put the back of her hand up against her forehead and exhaled in frustration at not being able to get the young man out of her mind. She licked her lips and exhaled sharply. Rachel was very horny, especially after that stunt she'd pulled with Todd earlier.

"Maybe it's like when you get a song stuck in your head. The only way to get it out is to listen to the song." Rachel thought.

Slowly Rachel's hand began to travel lower on her body. Her slender fingers glided over her flat stomach and finally arrived at their destination.

"UmmmmHmmm..." Rachel moaned as her fingers grazed her clit.

Rachel's face contorted in pleasure as she slipped a finger inside her steaming pussy. She gritted her teeth as she imagined David's muscular chest, the way it felt was still fresh in her mind as she squeezed her breast. She remembered running her hands down over his hard abs.

"Oh yeah...." Rachel moaned.

Her mind displayed in vivid detail the way the young man looked at her. His eyes were so filled with desire. Rachel's fingers were now moving very fast over her clit as her body tensed even more. She smiled as she remembered her surprise at the size of David's cock.

"Oh god....oh god..." Rachel moaned as she remembered wrapping her hand around the hard shaft of flesh.

Just as Rachel remembered David's cock sliding between her lips she lost control.

"OHHH!!!!! FUCK!!!!! OH FUCK OH FUCK...." Rachel groaned as her body finally released her pent up sexual energy.

Rachel's body remained tensed for a few minutes as the euphoric feeling of cumming so hard washed over her. After laying there for a few more minutes Rachel soaped herself up and washed the sweat and suntan lotion off. After letting the water out of the tub she dried herself off and marveled at how calm she was now. All the anger over what Will had done was gone and she was thinking very clearly. Still very unsure about what to do next Rachel put on her robe and made her way to her room. Before long she was fast asleep.

The next morning Will called David to pick him up. He and his mom didn't exchange many words before he left. She certainly felt terrible for him, but she didn't want to come off soft because the fact of the matter is that he made a really stupid mistake. Will pretty much avoided her anyways because he was still very upset about the car and embarrassed to face her.

When Will exited out the front door, Rachel hurried to the window and peaked out between the curtains. She hadn't seen or spoke to David since the incident, and she couldn't get him out of her mind. She hoped by looking at him it would remind her that he was just a young, eighteen year-old friend of her son and nothing more. As she peeked through the blinds Rachel caught a glimpse of David in his new car.

"Oh well, that didn't work." Rachel thought as she looked at the attractive young man. Her heart began to beat faster and faster as she stared at David.

David pulled out of the driveway after Will hopped into the passenger seat. His heart was beating through his chest because of the chance he would see Ms. Rowland. Unfortunately she didn't come outside. Ever since he "sold" Rachel his old car, he jerked off several times each day with the image of Will's beautiful mother sucking his cock and showing him her tits. Young girls tried talking to David, but he just ignored them. Rachel was the only thing that occupied his mind. She was way hotter than all the girls at school. Hell, she could even put most of the models in his mom's Victoria's Secrets catalogues to shame. If he didn't know any better David thought he was actually in love with Rachel.

Little did David know that he occupied Rachel's sexual thoughts as well. He figured she hated him for coercing her into a blowjob to purchase the car. He didn't want to visit Will's house in fear that she would kick him out. If only he knew.

Rachel's day didn't get any better. She kept thinking about Will's car and with each passing minute she became angrier with the situation. She had spent her hard-earned money, of which she didn't have much in the first place, to buy that car and for some jerk to take it was incomprehensible. She decided giving in was not an option. She was going to get that damn car back if it's the last thing she ever does.

After a bit of deliberation Rachel called Todd. She reasoned that he had to be the one who introduced Will to Chino. She knew that the conversation could be awkward as a result of yesterday's suntan lotion incident, but this was business and she needed his help. He didn't answer so she left him a voicemail telling him she needed to speak to him ASAP about Will's car and Chino.

The evening was no different than the morning. Will and Rachel barely exchanged words. As he ate supper he sulked and stared straight down at his plate, then he excused himself to go to his room. Rachel had been angry all day, but she was truly saddened after dinner. They always had such wonderful bonding time together at dinner. She looked forward to it every day and it helped the day go by quicker.

Later that night she went to his room. Before she knocked on the closed door, she heard him sobbing again. It made her feel terrible. She paused and thought about whether she should have a talk with him, until eventually knocking on the door.

"Sweetie, can I get you anything?" she said, cracking the door after he told her to come in. He was sitting at his desk looking away from her.

"No, I'm fine. I'm actually going to go to sleep," he responded trying to hide the fact that he was just in tears. She thought it was so sad, but cute.

"OK, well, goodnight. Maybe we can go out to eat tomorrow night?" she said trying to lift his spirits. He just shrugged and said ok. She closed the door, but didn't leave. She pondered going back in to talk to him, but she didn't know what to say and didn't want to upset him further. Just as she was going to knock again, he turned out the light and she heard him get into bed, again sobbing. He never went to bed this early.

"That's it," she thought. "I'm getting that car back!"

Rachel was frustrated Todd didn't return her call, and she contemplated calling him again. She needed to take care of this situation soon in case Chino decided to get rid of the car. Maybe Todd was embarrassed about yesterday. Thinking about the incident yesterday caused that familiar buzz throughout her body.

"Rachel, you are one sexually deprived woman," she thought as she was getting turned on.

Rachel cleaned up in her bathroom and headed for bed before stripping off all her clothes and underwear. She looked herself over in the mirror and felt her hardened nipples. Then she reached down and felt her wetness between her legs. Being wet down there was becoming a reoccurring theme every night since she gave David a blowjob. Rachel walked over to the bed and grabbed her favorite oversized t-shirt and slipped it over her head.

"It's still early, but I think I'll turn in," she thought. "Especially since Will is already asleep."

Rachel walked to the kitchen to pour a glass of water. All the sudden there was a knock on the front door, which startled her. She quickly trotted to the window to see who was at the door. It was Todd... just the person she wanted to speak to. She hurried to the door and got there just in time before Todd could finish his second round of knocking.

"Shhhhhhhh..." she said opening the door. "Will is asleep in his room."

She ushered Todd inside and sat him down on the living room couch before offering him something to drink. Todd thanked his lucky stars as again he was looking at a scantily clad Ms. Rowland, wearing only a large t-shirt. As she retreated to the kitchen to get him a drink, he watched her tits jiggle under the thin t-shirt making it obviously she was braless. He wondered if she was wearing any panties. He had to adjust his growing cock in his jeans before she came back into the room.

In the kitchen as she fixed Todd a drink, Rachel realized that she wasn't exactly dressed for company. There was no time to change however; she had to talk to Todd about getting Will's car back. Rachel pulled down on the bottom of her shirt before going back into the living room.

"First, I came by to apologize about yesterday," Todd said as she handed him a glass of water. "Sorry, I got a little carried away. Secondly, I got your message, so I'm here to talk about the whole unfortunate situation with Will and Chino."

"Yes, well, I want you to let Chino know that unless he gives back the car I'm calling the authorities," she said in a stern tone. Rachel plopped down on the couch next to Todd, making sure to cover her thighs by pressing down on her t-shirt.

"You can't do that Ms. Rowland," he said sitting back and shaking his head. "You don't understand, this guy Chino is connected. He will find Will and beat him up bad, maybe do even worse, if you call the cops. "

"He won't be able to do anything if he's in jail," she said crossing her arms. Her long brunette hair was flowing down her shoulders. Todd couldn't get over how naturally beautiful this woman was.

"One phone call," he said. "That's all it will take for him to send some guys over here. Trust me on this one. The guy is crazy. That plan is not an option."

"Well what are our options," she said, referring to Will and her. Todd rubbed his chin and sighed in thought. He had been pondering the same question himself.

"Chino is crazy, but he can be a fair guy," Todd said. "If you challenge him to a street race and beat him, he will be a man of his word and give you what you bet. I suppose Will's car can be won back."

Rachel laughed mockingly. "That's not an option. First of all, it's illegal."

"Well," Todd said. "Chino owes me a favor. Maybe I can talk to him... convince him to give the car back."

"Really?" Rachel said with a gleeful expression. "I like that option much better."

"I have some car stuff that he wants pretty badly, so maybe I can bargain with him," Todd said convincingly.

"Oh Todd!" Rachel said reaching over to give him a hug. "That would be wonderful! You don't understand how hard it was for me to find the extra funds to buy that car. It means so much to Will. He loves that car."

Having Rachel hug him brought Todd's cock back to life quickly. He felt the twitch in his pants and thought back to yesterday when he had to go home and jerk off after rubbing lotion on her body. He didn't get as far as he wanted yesterday in the back yard but an opportunity seemed to present itself. Todd had an idea, if he played his cards right he might be able to go all the way. It was time to see how bad Ms. Rowland wanted that car back.

"Chino is interested in some car parts I have that are worth about $1,500," he said. "If you write me a check, I think I can reason with him. I might even be able to talk him down to lesser, cheaper parts." Todd said knowing full well that Rachel wouldn't be able to afford it.

Rachel's smile turned to a frown in an instant. "Todd, I'm tapped out. I used my extra money to buy the car. There's no way I can pay you for those parts."

"Well, that's too bad," Todd said not flinching.

"Can't you just reason with him?" Rachel said. Todd just laughed.

"Chino is not going to give me, or anyone else, a free car. He's not a very charitable character," Todd said.

Rachel was so frustrated she was almost in tears. She was suddenly reminded of the last time she was in this situation. It was almost like déjà vu. David offered her a high price tag, so she had to convince him to bring it down. Convincing Todd to help her get the car back felt all too similar. Rachel knew that in order to get her son's car back she was going to have to get Todd to trade those parts of his to Chino. The way she was going to accomplish that goal had goose bumps forming on her arms and legs.

As Rachel sat staring straight ahead, Todd was eying her long, tanned legs like a hungry wolf. Rachel could see by the look on Todd's face what he wanted. She thought about the possibility of the arrogant young man planning what was about to happen but it didn't matter. If she wanted to get Will's car back she would have to do the unthinkable...again.

"Listen, Todd," she said in an innocent tone. Rachel turned her body towards him and put her hand over his before scooting towards him. "You don't understand how important that car is to me. Please, Todd, get that car back for me." Rachel said rubbing her fingers over Todd's hand.

"I don't think you realize how crazy this Chino guy is, so if you can't pay me the money, then you better come up with something else because I can't do you this favor for free," Todd said knowing he was in control, unlike yesterday. His cock was tenting under his jeans and he wasn't trying to hide it. Rachel looked down and noticed the sizable bulge before looking back into Todd's eyes.

"I can't believe I'm letting this happen..." Rachel thought.

Rachel scooted even closer to Todd and moved her hand over to his knee. Rachel stared into Todd's eyes as she began to slowly mover her hand up Todd's leg. Rachel swallowed hard as her hand came to rest on top of Todd's cock. Todd smiled and nodded his approval. Rachel rubbed his hard prick back and forth a few times as it twitched under his jeans. She still couldn't believe she was sitting on her own couch trying to seduce another of her son's friends. As the seconds ticked by however, the look of desire in Todd's eyes was causing her to become a more willing participant.

"Now we're getting somewhere," Todd said. "I like how you do business."

Rachel rolled her eyes at Todd's cocky comment. She still wasn't sure if she was going to go through with this. She just knew how much Will loved that car and how distant he'd seemed lately. She had to try her best to get his car back.

"My only rules are that this never happens again and that no one ever knows." she said seductively as she reached for his zipper and pulled it down.

"Kiss and tell? Well, we have to kiss first, don't we?" he said with a cocky grin. Rachel's tongue glided across her upper lip as she opened the fly of his jeans and pulled his cock out with her soft hand.

"That depends , do we have a deal?" she said as she wrapped her hand around his cock and started to slowly stroke it. As mad as she was at herself the feeling of the young man's hard cock in her hand caused Rachel's pussy to tingle.

"OK Ms. Rowland, we have a deal," he said immediately grabbing the back of her head and pushing it down towards his lap. Rachel resisted a bit and thought about what she was about to do. As she stared down at Todd's cock she realized it was the only way. Finally relenting to his urging Rachel opened her mouth and engulfed Todd's swollen prick.

"OH Shit! Ms. Rowland," he groaned as her lips moved up and down on his shaft. Rachel used her tongue to lubricate his cock while she sucked on him.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,092 Followers