Discount Auto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,077 Followers

"Mmphh... yeah, that's right, suck me. Take all that shit," he moaned while his friend's mother's head bobbed on his lap.

Todd's language irritated Rachel but she continued to please the young man with her mouth. She glanced up at Todd as she sucked his cock deep into her throat. The young man's head was tilted back in ecstasy. Seeing what she was doing to him really turned Rachel on. Her right hand darted between her legs.

"Oh you're a good cocksucker Ms. Rowland, how about showing my balls some love?" Todd asked.

Rachel took him out of her mouth with a plop and looked up at him. Todd just smiled and grabbed Rachel by the back of the head and pushed her downward. Not wanting to prolong what was happening with an argument of what she would and would not do Rachel lifted the boy's cock and licked Todd's balls. The salty taste wasn't at all unpleasant and before long Rachel was sucking each of Todd's balls in and out of her warm, wet mouth.

"OH FUCK YES!!!" Todd moaned.

"Todd, you have to be quiet. Remember Will is in his bedroom," she said. Rachel looked back down at his cock. It wasn't nearly as big and beautiful as David's. It was however, very hard and thick. It was a powerful looking cock and Rachel was as horny as ever at the moment.

Instead of making this blowjob a marathon, she decided she would do her best to make him cum as quickly as possible. Rachel sat up before reaching down to grab the hem of the t-shirt and pull it over her head. She certainly didn't want to get this boy's cum on her favorite night shirt, so she tossed it to the side. The former Vegas showgirl was now naked in front of her son's friend.

"Oh my God," Todd said as her pussy and tits came into view. "You don't know how long I've wanted you Ms. Rowland."

"I've got a pretty good idea." Rachel said sarcastically.

With that Todd reached up and grabbed both of her tits. He moved down and captured a nipple in his mouth. He started to suck and massage her breasts. Rachel reached down and stroked his cock again. He moved back and forth between each tit, sucking and licking and kissing. Todd started to grunt as she stroked him and she knew he was close to cumming. Rachel realized he could ruin her nice couch by cumming on it, so she pulled back and let go of his cock. His mouth released her breast and he looked down at her as she slid off the couch between his legs. On her knees, she took him into her mouth and resumed her blowjob.

"OH FUCKING GOD!!!" Todd groaned as he reached his peak.

Rachel thought about it for briefly as the young man's cock began to spasm in her mouth, but she had no intention of swallowing Todd's cum. At the last second she released his cock from her eager mouth and began to jerk him off. Sure enough Todd didn't last long and he let out a loud grunt as his cock fired blast after blast of hot cum onto Rachel's neck and breasts. The sheer taboo of having the young man cumming on her tits caused Rachel to cum herself. Just as Todd's cum slid down between her tits, Rachel's body tensed, and she came. Rachel's head leaned back and she groaned as the exhausted young man fell back onto the couch.

"Ummmmmmm......" Rachel moaned as she rubbed some of Todd's cum across her breasts.

Scared that her son might have heard them, Rachel quickly retrieved a paper towel from the kitchen to clean herself off. After putting her shirt back on she helped Todd with his pants.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had," Todd said basking in the euphoric pleasure he just experienced.

"Thanks......just remember what I said. This never happened." Rachel replied.

"Sure Ms. Rowland." Todd said breathlessly.

"I want that car Todd. You better have something for me tomorrow," she said in a firm tone to let him know she wasn't messing around. After showing Todd out she turned and headed for her bedroom to brush her teeth. After brushing her teeth Rachel pulled off her t-shirt and jumped into bed. Before she even turned the light out, she was fingering her pussy with reckless abandon. She moaned and whimpered as she masturbated, and when she closed her eyes, it was David she was picturing.

END CHAPTER 2...

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,077 Followers