Discount Auto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,097 Followers

"Oh boy." Rachel thought to herself. She sat there uncomfortably for a few seconds not knowing exactly how to proceed.

Rachel knew that the way she was dressed she might have to do something like this. As Rachel sat there starring at David she thought he was so cute sitting there with his puppy dog eyes. Maybe just a little kiss would do the trick Rachel thought. It was just a kiss and this was for her son's happiness she kept telling herself. After a few seconds Rachel leaned over and her lips met David's. David moaned lightly as his best friend's mother kissed him. The enjoyment wasn't entirely one sided however. Rachel thought David was cute and in the back of her mind she knew she was enjoying it as well. After about thirty seconds the kiss ended. David's eyes were still closed and his chest was rising and falling very fast. "I hope that will help you decide." Rachel said with her lips still just inches from the young man's.

David was ecstatic. He couldn't believe what had just occurred. One thing was for certain though; he wasn't done by a long shot. After a few seconds David cleared his throat. "Well, I guess I could maybe go as low as six but that's pushing it." David said doing his best to appear firm.

Rachel took a deep breath and thought about what she was going to do next. "Damnit, I've already kissed him, what does he want me to do next?" Rachel knew the answer to her question but the prospect weighed heavily on her. She couldn't let this go too far but after all this was she just going to stop and go home empty handed. "Well David maybe you need a little more help deciding." She said seductively.

"I'm sure that would help." David said nervously.

Rachel leaned over once more and kissed David. After a few seconds this time however she opened her mouth a little and touched David's lips with her tongue. David responded immediately and before she knew it Rachel was French kissing her son's best friend. The kiss lasted much longer this time. Rachel was becoming aware that David was a very good kisser. She was actually getting turned on by the young man. After a minute or so, Rachel attempted to better balance herself by putting her hand on David's leg. When she did, Rachel was so shocked she almost broke the kiss. Her hand was right on top of David's rock hard cock. Carefully she looked down to where her hand was resting. "Jesus Christ!" Rachel thought as she saw the outline of David's cock stretched halfway to his knee. Rachel could feel her pussy start to tingle and she stopped the kiss right away.

Both David and Rachel didn't say a word for a few minutes. They both sat quietly breathing heavily. Eventually Rachel spoke. "David, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch your...I mean....this has gotten out of hand. I think we're through here."

David was almost mad with lust. He had to think of something to stop Rachel from leaving. "Listen Ms. Rowland, the fact is I like you. I think you're just about the most beautiful woman I've seen. How much money do you have?"

"A little over three thousand dollars. It's all I could come up with." Rachel said looking at the floorboard.

"Wow, three thousand is a lot less than the car's worth." David said.

"I know David, don't worry about it. Let's get you home." Rachel said putting her hand on the steering wheel.

"Not so fast, that doesn't mean we can't work something out." David said smiling.

"Really?!" Rachel said hoping against hope that she could still get her son a car.

"Look, I'm going to put it all out there right now. If you want to that's great, if not no hard feeling. O.K.?" David stated.

"O.K." Rachel replied.

"I'll sell you the car for three thousand dollars if you ....ummm........."David mumbled.

"If I what?" Rachel asked hoping he wasn't going to ask her what she thought he was going to ask.

"Well.... oh boy ......if you have sex with me." David asked closing his eyes.

Rachel sat back in the seat and thought long and hard about what to do next. When the day started she had no idea this was how it was going to end up. She could leave right now; go home and pretend like nothing happened. Of course her son would have to go through college with no car. Or, she could pretty much use her body to make up the difference. After a while she finally spoke.

"David, I like you very much but the fact of the matter is I'm 36 and your 18. I can't....I just can't have sex with you." Rachel said looking at the young man.

Davie was about to concede defeat when Rachel kept talking.

"But....David if you swear to me this will never leave this car I will give you three thousand dollars and.......I'll suck your.........I'll give you a blowjob. Deal?" Rachel said not believing what she'd just proposed.

David's heart was about to explode. Although not exactly what he wanted, there was no way in hell he was going to say no. "DEAL!!!" he screamed.

Rachel cleared her throat and kept telling herself that what she was about to do was for her son's happiness. "David, take off your shirt."

David peeled his shirt off in record time. For the first time Rachel saw that although he was very young David was in great shape. He was on the football team and it had paid off. He was chiseled. A smooth chest gave way to a rock hard six pack. Rachel cursed herself for liking what she saw. "He's just a boy but...damn." Rachel thought.

"Are you going to take off your top too?" David asked with wide eyes.

Rachel thought for a moment. Since she was about to put his cock in her mouth there was no harm in letting him see her tits she reasoned. "I guess, but just the top." Rachel responded pulling her top over her head. David's mouth went dry as he saw Rachel's tits bounce free. "Yes they're real." Rachel said pridefully. She was blessed with natural 34 C's thanks to her mother's side of the family.

David slid closer to Rachel and cupped her tits with his hands. He gently squeezed them together. Rachel instinctively put her hand behind David's head and pulled him closer. "Go ahead David, just don't bite."

David licked on of Rachel's nipples, then the other before sucking gently.

"Ummmmmm.....oh yeah." Rachel moaned.

David continued his wonderful teasing for a few more minutes before Rachel decided it was time to get this over with. Before she could say so David began unzipping his pants. Soon he was butt naked in the front seat of his car. After he threw his pants into the back seat he turned to see Ms. Rowland starring at him with her hands covering her mouth. Her eyes were very big also.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Umm....David ...your..........very ........you very big." Rachel said in astonishment. She'd never seen a cock so big before. She didn't even have any dildos that big. Uncontrollably her mouth began to water.

"Thanks Ms. Rowland....I haven't really compared myself to anyone else but I'm glad you approve." David said smiling.

"Umm...for the next few minutes call me Rachel." With that Rachel got up onto the seat on her hands and knees and made her way over to David. Stopping just inches from his face Rachel spoke. "Remember David, this doesn't leave this car, understood?"

"Yes ma'am....er yes Rachel." David replied.

Rachel smiled and kissed the young man more passionately than either of them had experienced before. As their tongues twirled David's inexperienced hands were all over Rachel's arms and chest. She moaned as he found her breasts and gently squeezed them. "Oh...David...."

Timidly with her eyes closed Rachel reached for David's cock. He moaned loudly when her hand wrapped around the thick shaft. "Rachel....oh my god that feels good." He managed to say in between gasps.

Rachel continued tasting the young man while slowly stroking her cock. "God David, your cock is soooo big." After a few more minutes of passionate kissing Rachel began to kiss down David's chest. She still couldn't believe she was about to suck her son's friend. She'd read about this sort of thing but always thought it was purely fantasy. Rachel barely made it past David's nipples when his cock bumped her chin. "I guess it's now or never." Rachel thought to herself. With a deep breath Rachel opened her mouth and took the large purple head of David's cock into her mouth.

David groaned loudly almost screaming. "Goddamn that feels good!" He screamed as the warm inviting mouth of his best friend's mom enveloped the head of his cock.

Rachel had forgotten what it was like to have a cock in her mouth, let alone one as big as David's. She had just begun to suck but she could swear that his cock was getting bigger. Just as that thought crossed her mind David let out a noise she hadn't heard before.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!" David moaned.

Rachel was taken by surprise when her mouth began to fill up with David's cum. She had probably been sucking his cock for no more than ten seconds. Not knowing what to do she swallowed hard. The taste wasn't unpleasant at all, in fact she liked it. Her mouth began to fill again as David kept moaning. Again Rachel swallowed the young man's cum. In a desperate gasp for air Rachel let David's erupting cock out of her mouth. With one last grunt David's cock shot two blasts of cum into the air. The first landed across Rachel's face, the second landed on his stomach.

"Oh my god!!!" David moaned as he slumped back into his seat.

"David! I can't believe how much of it there is." Rachel said in astonishment.

Rachel sat there stunned for a moment. She could feel the cum running down her cheek. She used her index finger to gather it all up and quickly sucked her finger clean. "David, that was amazing. I don't know what else to say."

"Fuck!" David said loudly. He wasn't screaming, but it was pretty loud.

"What?!" Rachel asked confused.

"I came too soon. I was trying my hardest but I just couldn't hold on any longer. Don't get me wrong, it was worth it it's just that I wish it would've lasted a little longer." David said visibly angry with himself.

Rachel knew her part of the bargain was done but unexpectedly she didn't want to stop either. She had just begun to suck his cock. "I can't believe I'm going to do this......again." Rachel thought to herself.

Rachel crawled back over to David and proceeded to lick the cum from his hard abs. "Remember David this..."

"Doesn't leave this car!" David yelled in amazement.

Almost immediately David's cock was again poking Rachel in the chin. Smiling, she again welcomed David's cock with her warm mouth. This time David was enjoying himself. He watched in amazement as Rachel's pink lips slid up and down on his hard cock. Tenderly he brushed her dark hair to the side so he could see what he paid for. He was feeling a lot more in control this time around.

"Do you like my cock Rachel?" David asked.

Rachel almost laughed at David's comment. "Someone's awfully full of their self." She thought to herself.

"UmmmHmmmm.....I love it." Rachel replied bathing the head of David's cock with her tongue.

For the next ten minutes the car was silent except for the occasional slurp or moan.

"I am sooooooooo fucking wet." Rachel thought to herself. She was strong willed though. A blowjob was one thing; this was not going to go any further if she could help it.

With the taste of his cum still strong on her tongue Rachel sucked harder and faster trying to draw more out. Before long she had both hands wrapped around David's cock as she sucked for all she was worth.

David knew he had had about all he could take. Unexpectedly he grabbed a handful of Rachel's hair and gently but firmly pulled her head from his lap. "God Rachel, you are beautiful." David said before he kissed Rachel deeply.

Rachel continued jacking David's cock as her tongue danced with his. After a few minutes David ended the kiss. "Lay back on the seat." He said.

Not knowing what was going on Rachel laid back timidly. David kneeled on the floorboard so that his cock was right over Rachel's mouth. He stroked his cock for a few seconds as Rachel watched.

"Tell me you want it." David said.

Rachel looked at this 18 year old kneeling over her stroking his big cock. He was sweating profusely and concentrating for all he was worth. The fact of the matter was, she did want it. "Give me it David...I want it all." Rachel said as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"Here it comes .....OHH..... OHHHH. .SHIIITTTTTTT!!!!" David groaned as he plunged the head of his cock into Rachel's mouth.

Rachel's tongue was immediately covered in thick white cum. As her mouth filled to capacity she swallowed deeply. At that exact moment she came. Without even touching herself Rachel's pussy began to quiver and a warm feeling overtook her body.

"UMMMMMMMMM....... OHHHHMYYYYYY GOOODDDDDD!!!" Rachel moaned as David's cock popped out of her mouth.

On autopilot Rachel's hand was still pumping David's cock as her body was still burning with her orgasm. David's erupting cock spewed more cum across Rachel's tits and stomach. With one last grunt his big cock coated Rachel's face and tongue. With her mouth half full, David collapsed back onto the seat. For the next few minutes Rachel laid there with her mouth open in a state of complete euphoria. Slowly her mouth closed and she swallowed David's sweet cum.

After about twenty minutes to recover Rachel got up and used some napkins in the glove box to clean herself up a bit. "David, I think it's time to go." She said.

David pulled his pants back on. "Sure thing Rachel, tell Will to enjoy the car." David said very much content.

Will Rowland was watching T.V. when he heard a strange sound in the driveway. "What in the..." He said as he looked out the window.

"NO WAY!" Will screamed as he ran out the front door. Will was so excited when Rachel handed him the keys he didn't notice how she was dressed, or that her hair and makeup were a mess.

"Have fun kiddo." Rachel said as she watched her son pull out of the driveway.

Rachel turned around and walked into the house. In her bedroom she stripped off the sweaty clothes she was wearing. Before she stepped into the shower a stray thought passed through her head and a tingle passed between her legs. Rachel smiled and then shook her head. "Get it out of your head girl."

To be continued...

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,097 Followers
12