Discovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day and the rest of the week were uneventful. It was now Saturday. Kaitlyn and I were just getting home from running some errands. As we pulled into the driveway, Steve was out washing his car.

After getting out of the car Kaitlyn said, "Hi Steve!" This was the first time I'd seen him since that night. I looked at him for any signs of anything out of the norm. "Hello Kaitlyn, hi Chris..." he said. "Hey Chris, I got something for you to see got a minute?"

My heart jumped into my throat, "Ummm I, I, I don't know... I'm pretty busy right now." I said stumbling over my own words.

Kaitlyn gave me a puzzled look, "With what?" she asked.

"Ummm... I have to help you carry in the bags." I quick replied.

"I've got them, go on..." she said.

With that I walked over to Steve's driveway. He pulled out his phone, "You have to check out this pic I captured..." he said as he was accessing the photos on his phone. My heart started to race remembering the other night. I could feel the color drain from my face as he held out his phone.

Glancing down at the screen I saw one of the pics he snapped the other night. "I would really like to play with her again." He said smiling at me.

"It was kinda fun. Kaitlyn sensed something was eating at me and I broke and told her." I said.

"You what?!" Steve exclaimed.

"I told her. Not to worry though -- she says if you ever call on Nicole to play, she wants to watch." I told him.

With that he smiled big ear to ear, "Lets plan on playing next Saturday."

I went back home and told Kaitlyn of Nicole's playdate next Saturday with Steve. She smiled ear to ear as well saying, "Oh I can hardly wait..."

To be continued...

12