Discoveries at the 12th Ch. 03: The Prequel

Story Info
The first threesome Castle/Kate/Lanie.
10.1k words
4.67
28k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

As with Tied up, many thanks to blackwing for editing and giving me a kick up the arse when I got blocked. Set before Discoveries 1 and after 'Always' in the Castle series. Enjoy :)

*****

Rick stared at Kate, his jaw dropping down to his naked chest, 'Can... Can you repeat that because I swear I just heard you...'

'I did,' Kate felt the familiar strains of panic bubbling up, despite the months of therapy with Burke, 'I... I just thought that we deserved to be open and truthful, so...'

'I had no idea Kate,' Rick shifted in his bed, pulling the sheet over the two naked bodies, the cool night air registering after the long love making.

'I'm sorry I didn't tell you,' Kate whispered, a tear falling from her eye. Rick instant reached out and wiped it away.

'No Kate,' He cupped her cheek, 'You don't need to be sorry for not telling me this, I can understand it is a huge thing to admit to people.'

'So,' Rick smiled cheekily,' Lanie eh?'

'No,' Kate rolled her eyes, 'I'm not telling you what Lanie is like in bed.'

'But I bet she knows about me?' Rick smirked when Kate blushed, 'Aha!'

'You have to promise me that what I tell you NEVER leaves this bed,' Kate glared, 'Ever. Lanie is so goddamn careful with who knows she's bisexual. It's her life to live, not ours. I had to beg her to get permission to tell you.'

'Even threatened never to go down on her again,' Kate giggled when Rick choked on a gulp of air, 'God Rick, she is a firecracker. She oozes sexuality when dressed, but get her naked and wet...'

Rick gulped, the look on Kate's face reviving his stamina, something Kate felt against her hip, 'You pervert,' she laughed, 'I tell you that Lanie and I are friend's with benefits and you're back up and ready in moments.'

'I'm a guy,' Rick ignored Kate's mutterings, 'the thought that the absolutely stunningly beautiful woman that I love enjoys the occasional...um...'

'Fuck,' Kate smirked, 'Lanie and I fuck.'

'The occasional saphic dalliance,' Rick smirked at the tongue poke from Kate, 'With her sexy best friend. I'd have to be dead not to find that arousing.'

'You think Lanie's sexy?' Kate cocked an eyebrow.

'Are you seriously complaining that I think the woman you fuck is sexy?' Rick frowned, 'My heart is yours Kate. Always will be. But that doesn't mean that every other woman is suddenly ugly to me.'

'Down boy,' Kate giggled, the sound bringing a large grin onto Rick's face, 'I'm just pulling your leg, or would you prefer I tugged something else?'

'I'll never say no Kate,' Rick grinned, lifting the sheet allowing Kate to dive for his crotch.

SCENE

'Body drop?' Rick groaned, wincing at the sight of Kate scurrying around his bedroom, 'What time is it?'

'Just after five,' Kate leaned down to peck a quick kiss on his lips, 'You want me to wait?'

'Lanie or Pearlmutter?' Rick sat up, a cautious expression on his face.

'Lanie,' Kate frowned, 'Why?'

'I'm going to put my foot down my throat when I next see her,' Rick admitted, 'It's me after all. I'd rather it didn't happen at a crime scene.'

Kate beamed, 'Thank you. I'll call you late.'

Rick snagged her arm as Kate went past, pulling her down for a quick kiss, 'Love you.'

'Love you too,' Kate grinned, 'Now let me leave or I'll have to endure endless ribbing from the boys.'

SCENE

'Here comes lazy bones,' Javier Esposito laughed when Rick subtly flicked him off.

'I'm man enough to admit that I'm not always capable of getting out of bed at five AM anymore,' Rick noticed Kate's empty desk, 'Where...?'

'Lanie,' Javier frowned when Rick suddenly looked nervous, 'Everything okay Castle?'

'Yeah,' Rick's smile wasn't entirely concrete as he wandered off.

'What's up with him?' Kevin Ryan stared after their friend.

'Probably not awake,' Javier pondered.

SCENE

'Kate?' Rick glanced around the morgue nervously.

'She's just stepped out,' Lanie appeared out her office clad in her usual scrubs, 'I guess by your face that she told you.'

'She did,' Rick nodded carefully.

'Are you mad?' Lanie was strangely muted, her normal outgoing attitude chained back and a nervous look on her face.

'About?' Rick frowned.

'Kate and I?' Lanie glanced around the morgue as she spoke, 'Our... Friendship. It's not going to cause you problems is it?'

'Oh...' Rick was surprised, his own nervousness fleeing, 'Not unless you're planning on trying to fight me for her affections. You and Kate have a unique friendship and it's a long term one. What sort of man would I be if I stopped her from being your friend?'

'So what was the look about when you came in?' Lanie's signature glare returned.

'Did Kate tell you why I called off the crime scene today?' Rick frowned as the sound of heels clacking on the floor approached.

'That's why you have that look on your face?' Lanie beamed, 'You silly fool.'

'Yes he is,' Kate giggled, 'Though what's he done this time to get that tag I don't know?'

'Writer Boy's concern for others,' Lanie smiled warmly at Kate, 'He's scared he'll say the wrong thing and upset me.'

'Or Kate,' Rick added, 'I love Kate, upsetting you would upset her and I'm sick of us causing each other hurt.'

'Girl,' Lanie turned a sappy grin at Kate, 'Keep a hold of this man.'

'That's the idea,' Kate slipped an arm around Rick, 'Now, tell me what you found on the body?'

SCENE

'Hey Lanie,' Kate opened her apartment door. Five weeks after the revelations, Rick had been forced to spend a week on a tour, leaving Kate and Lanie free for a girls night.

'Finally free from Rick?' Lanie smirked, a familiar glint in her eye, 'about time girl. Was starting to wonder if you had gone off me?'

'Bullshit,' Kate pushed Lanie against the closed door. Quickly closing the gap, Kate crushed her lips against her friend's. Lanie almost instantly moaned, allowing Kate to stroke her tongue over Lanie's as her fingers made quick work of her blouse, 'never. Never going off you Lanie.'

'Thank fuck,' Lanie hissed, Kate's lips lowering to her pulse point, Kate's hands palming Lanie's 32D cup breasts. Pulling her blouse out her jeans, Lanie almost ripped it in her haste to remove it. Grabbing Kate's face, Lanie pulled her back to her lips, 'I like the guy,' Lanie muttered between kisses, her hands migrating to Kate's leggings clad ass, 'but...'

'Shut up,' Kate groaned. Pulling herself off her lover, Kate seductively swayed her hips as she stepped backwards towards her bedroom, Lanie's eyes turning dark with arousal when Kate slowly raised her top, a groan leaving Lanie's mouth when she realized Kate was braless.

'I still don't get your obsession with my tits,' Kate grinned, the brunette leading her dark skinned lover into her bedroom, 'I have tiny boobs, not like your magnificent globes.'

'Fuck, Kate,' Lanie licked her lips, 'You're a B cup with glorious tits,' Lanie cupped her and over Kate's chest, 'and your nipples... God.' ducking her head, Lanie captured one of Kate's erect nipples between her lips, a groan leaving Kate's. The brunette flopped back onto her bed with Lanie giggling after her.

'God, I'm so wet,' Lanie muttered into Kate's chest, the slim woman's hands making quick work of opening her jeans, 'you make me so wet Kate.' Lanie moaned when she felt fingers push against her crotch.

'ugh,' Kate hissed, 'Lanie.'

'Kate,' Lanie nipped at her nipple. The curvy woman hummed, Kate's fingers pulling the noise from her throat. Leaning up to kiss Kate, Lanie curled her fingers under the waistband of Kate's leggings and slid between her wet folds.

'Does he do this for you Kate?' Lanie cooed, rolling her hips against Kate's fingers, 'Does he make you this wet?'

'More,' Kate groaned, 'wetter Lanie. Damn man and his fingers... Oh fuck me' Kate jolted into Lanie's hand as she thumbed her clit.

'I bet,' Lanie hissed, 'Fuck me Girl... God!'

Kate grinned and flipped Lanie over, sighing when her friends fingers pulled out of her. Slanting her mouth over Lanie's, Kate moaned into her mouth. Nipping at Lanie's lip, Kate began to move her lips down Lanie's body. Deft fingers flicked open the front clasp on Lanie's bra and Kate captured a large nipple between her teeth.

'Shit!' Lanie grunted, Kate's amused and aroused eyes staring up at her lover's face, 'that's it baby, suck on my big titties,' Lanie squirmed when Kate bit, her hand coming up to pinch her other nipple in sync with her teeth, 'oh God!'

Swirling her tongue around the large nub, Kate chuckled, 'tasty titties,' The brunette shifted her attention to the other large breast, teasing the tip. Feeling Lanie's hips jerk up, Kate stroked her nails across Lanie's stomach.

'Fuck me Kate,' Lanie pleaded, 'Oh God fuck me!'

'Patience,' Kate grinned, 'we have all night and I plan to use it all enjoying you.'

Pulling on Lanie's jeans, Kate gulped when she saw how wet the other woman was, her lace panties glistening. Throwing the jeans behind her, Kate pushed Lanie's knees apart and pressed a gentle kiss to the inside of her knee.

Pulling Lanie's hand away from her crotch, Kate giggled, 'Not yet, you don't get to cum yet Babe.'

'Then hurry up and fucking eat me girl!' Lanie pleaded, Kate's tongue swirling over the inside of her thigh, her hot breaths moving painfully slow towards her soaked pussy. A squeal passed her lips when Kate pulled her soaked panties from her hips, the damp cloth hitting the floor with a wet plop.

'Fucking hell Lanie,' Kate ran her nails across the skin above Lanie's slit, 'You're wetter than hell tonight, watched Javi showering again?'

'FUCK!' Lanie cried out at the intrusion of a slender finger into her, 'no...'

'No?' Kate arched an eyebrow, pressing her entire finger inside Lanie's scalding core, 'So why do I think I need a snorkel to go down on you tonight?'

'It was... Ooh!' Lanie cooed, 'Oh God... Lexie!'

Kate froze, her jaw dropping slack, 'I beg your pardon?'

Lanie groaned, 'Little Castle. I saw her this morning in the showers Kate. God... I just... She's just fucking edible Kate. All day, all day I've been imagining what she'd sound like with my tongue in her pussy or my finger up that tight ass.''*

Kate gulped at the look in Lanie's eyes. Her finger sat motionless inside her humiliated friend.

'Sorry sweetie,' Lanie sighed, 'I know she's Writer Boy's little girl, but she's definitely not a little girl anymore and you know me. I've killed the mood haven't I?'

'Hell no,' Kate dipped her head, 'Just don't mention my boyfriend's daughter when we fuck again.' Lanie's reply was lost when Kate pressed two fingers into Lanie, her lips hovering teasingly above her swollen folds.

'Fucking tease,' Lanie panted, her hips jerking towards Kate's lips, the brunette pulling her head back in response, 'Please...'

Lanie let out a loud moan when Kate pressed her lips against her folds, the voluptuous woman's chest heaving. Kate's lusty chuckle had Lanie fisting the sheet.

Nibbling Lanie's lips between her teeth, Kate sighed and stroked the pads of two fingers across the woman's sensitive skin. Pulling back, the brunette licked her lips and sent a heated look up to Lanie's face, the ME's lust-filled eyes staring back pleadingly.

'Please!' Lanie's husky voice begged, her hips jerking into Kate's fingers as she placed them over her folds. Biting her lip, Kate pressed a third and then a fourth digit on Lanie, the answering moan telling Kate what her friend wanted.*

'OOH!' Lanie arched her snatch upwards as Kate's fingers filled her hot core, 'FUCK YES!' Kate's sigh was lost under Lanie's cries, her own pussy crying out for attention. Each stroke of her hand, Kate filled her friend up further, her fingers setting Lanie's pussy on fire.

'Fuck!' Lanie panted, 'Kate... Clit... Please!'

Twisting her hand palm up, Kate locked her eyes on Lanie's clit, the hard nub sat proud. Ducking, Kate rang her tongue over the sensitive spot, Lanie barking out a loud expletive. The expletive was followed by a string when Kate sucked Lanie into her mouth, her tongue sliding over her clit in sync with her fingers inside her.

'Kate!' Lanie shrieked, one hand clasping her breast and the other holding Kate's head between her legs, 'fucking... Ooh god... That's it honey... Right there!'

Slurping up the torrent of juices Lanie was gushing, Kate moaned into the hyper sensitive skin. Feeling Lanie twitch around her fingers, Kate began to pump her hand faster and harder, her lips and tongue assaulting Lanie's clit with vigor. Hearing Lanie's moans cease, Kate increased her ministrations as Lanie gave out a soft gasp, the curvaceous beauty clamping onto Kate like a vice. Kate's moan at the torrent of juices that hit her face was lost under Lanie's loud orgasmic scream.

'Fuck!' Lanie eventually panted, Kate sat cross legged beside her, licking her fingers, 'Fuck I needed that!'

'I can tell,' Kate giggled, 'did Alexis make you that horny all by herself?'

'Don't tell me you've not noticed she's a stunningly beautiful woman?' Lanie looked at her friend, 'I think I creamed myself on the spot when I saw her showering. Would writer boy mind if I seduced her?'

'I know you,' Kate smirked, 'You'll do it anyway, so why ask?'

'Just a friendly heads up girl!' Lanie propped herself up on her elbows, 'anyway, you still haven't told me about Writer boy. What's he packing down there?'

'I don't want you to be jealous of little Javi,' Kate giggled when Lanie glared, 'He rivals your Hernandez.'

Lanie's jaw dropped at Kate's mention of her big dildo, 'seriously?'

'Do you remember the Froome case,' Kate smirked, 'Husband killed by his lovers wife?'

'Yeah,' Lanie frowned, 'So?'

'You asked me if I was okay when I winced as I crouched down beside you?' Kate smirked as Lanie's jaw dropped, 'Had the phone not rung, we'd have been in round four with his big,' Kate leaned forward, 'Fat cock,' Her tongue slipped between her lips, her eyes dropping to Lanie's mouth, 'jackhammering into me.'

'Fuck!' Lanie gasped, Kate's mouth swallowing the rest of her thoughts as the petite woman crushed them against her. Slender fingers curled around Lanie's neck, the ME mewling in annoyance when Kate suddenly retreated.

'Look what you've done to me,' Lanie gulped at the seductive tone in Kate's voice, her friend peeling her yoga leggings off, her arousal visible on her skin, 'You know my rule babe, no toys till we've both cum and I'm itching to fuck you hard with the new dildo on Rick bought me.' Kate pulled her leggings off and knelt on the bed, 'Did you know that for an obscene amount of money, there is a company in the Bronx that can make a dildo that is identical to any cock you want?'

Kate shuffled alongside Lanie as she spoke, her left hand trailing her fingers across the other woman's skin, 'We has so much fun making the impression. Well, I did. Rick had to sit there hard as I told him about our weekend in Miami while I fucked myself. The minute the cast was off though...'

Kate smirked at the moan she'd elicited from Lanie as she casually swung her leg over her face, feeling her hands clamping over her hips, Kate squealed as Lanie unceremoniously slammed her sopping pussy against her face and started eating her like a woman possessed.

'Fucking... Eat my fucking pussy Lanie,' Kate growled, her hips rolling against her friend, 'Oh God!' Kate braced her hand on Lanie's stomach as she felt the other woman's long tongue start to fuck her, fingers rubbing circles over her clit. Gasping, Kate cursed Lanie's ability to make her cum quickly, a loud cry passing her lips as her orgasm hit.*

'Fuck!' Kate humped Lanie's face, waves of pleasure rolling up her body as she spasmed against her, 'Goddammit...Ugh!' Lanie's tongue continued it's assault of Kate's pussy, the ME greedily lapping up her taste as Kate collapsed on top of her.

'I hate you!' Kate smirked as she panted, Lanie rolling her boneless lover off her.

'No you don't,' Lanie rolled over and kissed Kate hard, the brunette tasting herself on her friend as their tongues dueled.*

'No I don't,' Kate breathlessly shrugged, 'Not with that tongue.'

'The tongue that's turned many a woman,' Lanie laughed, 'Isn't that what those twins in Spain said?'

'Oh god!' Kate propped herself on an elbow, 'The twins! You've never told me how you got them to the hotel room.'

'And I never will,' Lanie smirked, 'Does Rick know about them?'

'What do you think I told him to keep him hard for the cast?' Kate giggled. Clambering off the bed, she opened her closet and started rummaging inside, spreading her legs to give Lanie the view she was undoubtedly enjoying, 'you should have seen his face when I told him that you got them fucking each other.'

Lifting the box she was after out the closest, Kate dropped it on the stool by her dresser, 'wanna meet Ricky II?'

'That's what you called it?' Lanie sat up laughing, 'Really?'

'My mind was otherwise occupied when that was decided,' Kate shrugged. Reaching into the box, she revealed a large realistic looking dildo, 'Ta-Da!'

'That's Writer-Boy's cock?' Lanie's jaw dropped, her eyes rooted on the orange dildo, 'Seriously?'

Kate's grin beamed at her friend, 'Fuck yeah, and he knows how to use it!' she lobbed the dildo onto the bed, Lanie wrapping her fingers around it's girth, 'now you know why I'm hobbling at a crime scene occasionally.'

'This,' Lanie waggled the dildo and pointed at Kate's slender hips, 'Fits in there? How?'

'Slowly at first,' Kate plonked herself next to Lanie on the bed, a bottle of lube, a double dildo and a much smaller vibrator in her hands, 'But after a few strokes I'm wet enough.'

'Now I hate you,' Lanie sighed, her eyes dropping to the fake cock, *'can I...?'

'You think I've got it to just show it to you?' Kate scoffed, 'roll over and let me blow your mind.'

Lanie's answering moan was all Kate received as she watched her sensuous friend position her hips in the air with a wiggle. Lanie's moan intensified when she felt Kate press the head of the dildo between her lips.

'Fucking tease!' Lanie growled when Kate slid the cock down over the outside of her inferno, the ME hissing at the feel of Rick's cock, fake as it was, teasing her clit, 'Just fucking ram it in Girl!'

Lanie's scream of pleasure echoed around the room when Kate slowly but firmly pushed the toy fully inside her, her pussy walls stretching to almost breaking point, 'MOTHERFUCKER!'*

Kate smirked, her teeth nipping at Lanie's firm butt cheeks, 'You asked for it.'

'Holy fuck!' Lanie grunted, turning her head over her shoulder to glare at Kate, 'This can't be real, this can't be Writer boy...'

'You'd better believe it is,' Kate's smirk was one that belonged on the cat that had both the canary AND the cream, 'and I think you should stop calling him that.'

'Writer Man with the huge cock!' Lanie mewled, pushing her hips back slightly, 'I need one of these.'

'Nine grand,' Kate's lips popped off Lanie's butt as she began to match Lanie's movements with the toy. The barked reply brought a chuckle out of the detective, 'Worth every cent.'

'Fuck yeah,' Lanie moaned breathlessly, 'Oh god, he feels good!'

Kate sniggered and started slowly increasing the speed of the dildo's thrusts into Lanie, the dark skinned beauty's moaning, growing louder with each thrust. Shifting, Kate pressed her snatch against the base of the dildo and draped her body over Lanie's back, the movements of the two lovers keeping the toy inside Lanie.

Reaching under Lanie to palm the woman's large globes, Kate nipped at her ear, 'Are you imagining these were his hands on your breasts?' Kate gasped in Lanie's ear, 'Or his real hard cock pounding your sweet pussy?'

'Fuck!' Lanie shrieked when Kate pinched her nipple, one hand sliding between them. Running the pads of her fingers over Lanie's tight hole, Kate hissed at the sound that came out of Lanie's mouth, 'or maybe you'll like Ricky in here?' Kate slid a fingertip into Lanie's butt.

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers