Discoveries Pt. 01 Ch. 01-03

Story Info
She discovers hubbie's secrets through his writing.
6.1k words
4.26
53k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discoveries Part 1

Jennifer Armstrong, known to her friends as Jenny was a very satisfied and content woman as she started to open the mail that fateful Friday morning. She had decided to take a "mental health day " and a long weekend. She had planned to do a little cleaning and then a day at the salon and spa and primp her self for her darling husband Dave. Both she and Dave had good positions and had fast tracked their career paths.

They had decided before they were married that they did not want children and so for few years Jenny had been on the pill until at twenty five some four years ago, Dave had had a vasectomy. Now both twenty-nine years old Dave and Jenny were the very well off urban couple.

Jenny Armstrong was five foot eight inches tall and weighed in at one hundred and thirty pounds. She had shoulder length light brown hair, light green eyes and a very curvy 35c-24-36 figure. She had a very open pleasing personality and was a natural flirt that meaning she did not try or consciously do it, it was just part of her make up. Jenny was also very passionate and sexual. She adored her husband and all the sexy games, roles, and pleasures they had discovered together.

Dave Armstrong was six foot even and a svelte one hundred and ninety eight pounds. he had shoulder length dark brown hair, crystal clear piercing blue eyes a ruggedly handsome face and a fit and taught body. Dave wore his hair tied back in a Steven Segal style ponytail and his hair was always gelled and sprayed .He never used to but his Jenny liked his hair like that so he did it please her.

Jenny knew that he looked hot like that and a number of her friends had commented to her on how hot her husband looked. Dave was also an incredibly talented and inventive lover and Jenny had spent many nights of her marriage to Dave in the throes of unimaginable delights. They played sexual games and tried various styles and role-plays. They had both had little sexual experience when they had married at twenty just out of college and

Jenny had only dated two other men and slept with one of those before she and Dave had married so she had missed a lot of the bar and pick up scene. Then Dave came up with what came to be called “The Bar Night Game”.

It started simply. Jenny would go to a club or bar or elegant restaurant and seat herself prominently and wait. Bill would show up perhaps five minutes later and they would play out a pick -up scene. They would usually have a dinner together or if they were at a club or a bar, drinks and dancing. Sometimes they would have rented a hotel room so that they could retire there afterwards and there was always an implied illicitness to the adventures.

Sometimes Dave would not wear his wedding ring so it appeared to anyone watching that this was a married woman out for a night of fun. Over the years, Dave had also convinced his somewhat shy wife to dress in a more alluring and sexy fashion. This type of play had led to Dave and Jenny bringing the idea of other men fucking Jenny while Dave watched into their erotic role-play. The introduction of toys had added a sense of realism to the games that they played together.

Jenny had noticed over the years how excited and more interestingly how hard the stories she told as a part of the role-play made Dave. She had also noticed over the last couple of years how much more Dave seemed to like and get into the bar night game. Afterwards as they had made love and had sex Dave was incredible. He drove her to heights she had never imagined as he pretended to be her illicit lover. Then for days afterwards he would encourage her to use the "night with her lover" as a integral part of their bed play.

Jenny had also discovered during the marriage that Dave was a gifted writer. She had by chance found a poem he had written and it was beautiful. Dave was a private man and he had been embarrassed by her discovery but very pleased when Jenny had asked to see some of his work. She was stunned with the quality and the intensity of his words. A couple of his poems had actually moved her to tears.

Now on this fateful Friday morning, Jenny had just retrieved the mail and was busy opening it. After the usual bills and personal letters, she absent-mindedly opened a rather large manila envelope.

Suddenly she was looking at several typed pages. There were nine stapled sections and each had a title page. Each of the sections was a short story some ten to fifteen pages each. The First one was entitled “Jenny does Silver's” by David Armstrong. Jenny was intrigued The title and wondering soon engrossed what is what about reading the pages. As she read her, face started to flush and her breathing quickened. A few sighs and oh my's escaped her lips and soon she was unconsciously squeezing her legs together and shifting herself uncomfortably on the kitchen chair. As she read she began to sweat and breathe, harder Jenny lightly brushed her hand across her right breast causing her nipple to harden and send a small wave of shivers down her spine. The shivers drove directly to the rapidly moistening place between her thighs and she squirmed harder as she sat and read, suddenly Jenny was overcome with desire and picked up the remaining stories with the one she was reading a walked slowly still reading towards her bedroom.

Jenny walked into her bedroom and sat down hard on the bed. Realization was flooding over her as she read. She was at once stunned and surprised; she was also unbelievably turned on by what she was reading. She had never considered anything like her husband had written about. This story was about her there was no doubt of that in her mind the physical description was complete down to the small mole she had on her right hip. As she finished the story, she thought to herself “I never realized that Dave had this side to him.” She thought to herself. She had lived and loved this man for almost a decade and she had today discovered a side of him she never knew existed. Moreover, it was an incredible side! Full of sensuality and naked lust pushing the boundaries of normal morality into a life of erogenous pleasure to the very extreme. Jenny kept stroking herself as she read then re-read the story several times.

“My god he wants me to become this woman.” She screamed as her first of many orgasms shook her very soul.

She lay back on the bed exhausted. Scattered about her were several types pages of paper. As her focus returned and senses calmed from what must have been the tenth vibrator induced orgasm of the afternoon she stared at the scattered papers and sighed,

Jenny was consumed in lust and passion she never thought she could feel. She was also acutely aware of what and who had done this to her. The author of these several stories she had be reading all day was responsible for her lust and she knew that she had seen a side of herself this day she never dreamed existed..

She suddenly realized her husband would be home in half an hour and she had to straighten up the bedroom, collect the papers, and put the stories back together and in the envelope, they arrived in this morning. It took Jenny almost the entire half an hour to out the bedroom and her self-out. It was a good thing she had put the slow cooker on this morning at least dinner would be ready as normal. Jenny had a feeling that little else would be this evening.

They shared a varied and full sexual life together and willingly shared each other’s sexual dreams and fantasies. Jenny knew that Dave exploded inside of her pussy and mouth whenever they talked about his wife watching fantasies. Today she realized how deeply and wild these fantasies were.

“Hey there beautiful wife of mine I love you sweetie.”

His words shattered Jenny’s revere and brought the two of them to a turning point in their lives.

“She is wonderful and excited Dave.” Jenny answered.

“Excited why is my wife excited.” Dave said.

“I did something naughty to day Dave.”

“Naughty what do you mean by naughty.”

“Well after the mail got here I watched myself get fucked by an endless stream of cocks. I could vividly see the pictures of myself doing it too.” Jenny was red faced and breathing hard as she looked at Dave. “I was so hot I came on my vibrator ten times since nine am this morning.”

Dave was staring open mouthed at his bride in wonder. Yes Jenny was sexy as hell and she was willing to play along with his fantasies when it was the two of them together but he had never seen his wife so obviously aroused. He smiled softly to himself the sight of his wife so aroused was exciting.

“I think my sexy wife let her imagination run wild today.” Dave softly whispered into her ear.

“No it was someone else imagination that drove me crazy today Dave.”

“What do you mean by that Jenny?”

“Exactly what I said Dave. I let some one else’s imagination drive me wild today.”

“Whose?”

“Please don’t be angry Dave. I was going through the mail after it came and was just opening things up, well there was this bulky manila envelope, I just tore it open with out thinking, and there were these stories…. I read the first one and then looked at the label on the envelope and it was addressed to you. I am sorry I opened your mail honey. I wont say I sorry I read your stories though. They are hot.”

Dave was stunned, embarrassed and turned on all at the same time. He had written his deepest fantasies and desires of what he wanted Jenny to do with other men and their cocks for nine years now. He finally had sent them away to an erotic publishing house about six months ago and they had been accepted. He had gotten a letter from them about a week ago informing him that they would be sending the final proofs to him for approval and after he sent them back they would be in the fall issue of the magazine.

“I am glad you made me the lead in your stories Dave and used my real name. It made it very easy for me to see myself doing all those things. Those very nasty things.”

Dave did not know whether to run and hide or die of embarrassment on the spot. He had hid these stories from his wife for years. He never dared to believe that she would ever understand them.

Yet, here sat his wife across their kitchen table in high sexual gear. Her body screamed and smelt of sex and animal lust.

“Jen I am so embarrassed by this. I never showed the stories to any one. They are my innermost thoughts and desires.” Jenny knew from his use of the word "Jen" that Dave needed space. It was his way that he had used for the life of her marriage to tell her he needed space and time to think. Jenny looked at her husband and sighed then went about getting the table ready for dinner. She watched her husband carefully as he sorted through the papers before him. She knew he was both troubled and excited but she also knew him well enough to know if she pushed this before he was ready to talk he would freeze her out.

Dave, she knew was a very passionate person and yet he always kept a leash on those passions. She knew that he wrote, had seen several of his poems over the years and knew her husband was a good writer. After reading the series of stories today, she also knew he could write incredible erotic stories. Jenny decided to give him his space and wait till he was ready to discuss today's events.

“God I hope he realizes I am not angry with him.” She thought to her self. Indeed anger was the last emotion and sensation Jenny had felt this day. Excitement at what could happen to their lives was the thing that Jenny had been considering. She had made a decision today about herself and her life, however she needed to wait for her husband and the discussion that was surely coming this evening.

Dave for his part had fled the room and was at the moment in the study shaking.

“My God he thought she knows everything! Now what am I going to do?” He thought in more than a mild panic.

Although he had, usually after much coaxing and drink shared a degree of his fantasies and things that he wanted sexually. He had never been truly honest and open with Jenny. He was now sure that he had blown it!

Nothing however could be further from the truth.

Chapter Two: A conversation over dinner

“Diners ready and on the table Dave.” Jenny called out to him.

It took several minutes for Dave to emerge from the study. Jenny was just going to knock on the door of the study, when Dave emerged and walked towards her. He sat himself at the table and looked toward his wife. Jenny for her part was smiling softly at her husband. She knew that the coming conversation would be difficult for him and that she had to be patient and let him lead the way.

“I don’t know how to start this conversation. I guess that is strange for a guy of words. I accept that what you read today you discovered by accident. You know I hardly ever show any one any of my stuff, even you.” Dave took a breath and pushed on. “You are the only other person other than the editor of the magazine who has seen the stories. And yes they are the deepest darkest part of my soul and yes I dreamed you in everyone of them.” He sighed and took a deep breath.

“The stories wonderful Dave. They made me cum so hard!”

Dave’s face got very serious and he places a finger to Jenny’s lips.

“There is more that’s why I was so long in the study .I needed to come to grips with telling you the truth, all of it. Jenny will you let me just let it come out and wait till I finish before you say anything?”

“Yes Dave.”

“Thank you honey. I need to tell you everything so that you know and I do not have to keep this secret anymore.” Dave sighed.

“Ever since we were married and before even I had these dreams and fantasies about you Jenny. I know I should not but I do and I am not going to lie about it any more. The only ways I have been able to deal with these have been to write about them. I know that they are fiction and never happened in real life but when I wrote them and dreamed them up they were and are real to me.” Dave looked at Jenny and smiled weakly as he spoke to her.

“Anyways I was so shocked that you had read them and from what you said got excited by them. I sat in the study forever thinking about what to do next and what to tell you. I decided the truth. In all our time together and lover it has been the best never doubt that. I have longed for the thoughts in my mind. All the games we have played I know you took part in to please me and because you could plainly see that they turned me on.”

“Especially our Bar Night Game we have played for years the one where you go out to a bar and I come along and “Pick you up” these have been a tremendous turn on for me. I do not know if you realize this but the last few times I have let you sit there alone for longer times just to see if some guy would hit on you before I “Arrived”. That one time when we at the dance club and you danced twice with that one dark haired guy as I watched from the bar I truly thought something was going to happen, I was wishing it to happen. I know this is going to shock you Jenny but as I walked up to you after you had caught my eye with your come hither look, I thought: “Why can’t she just be a slut for once and go fuck one of these guys.””

David looked down at the table as he finished this admission.

Far from shocked Jenny sat forward in her chair. She knew instinctively that the conversation was his now and that she could not push Dave because it was clear he had agonized over what and how to tell her this. She took the only action she thought would help and reached out and took Dave’s right hand in hers, squeezed it held it softly and smiled at him; willing her strength into him through this contact.

Dave for his part was shocked that this was the only reaction she had to what he had said.

“Jenny I love you with all my heart. The happiest day of my life was when we married and I would never do anything to damage that marriage. That is why I have never told you any of this. But on a very deep level both conscious and unconscious I want you to be exactly like the stories not in a dream or fantasy but in real life. Damn me but I want you to be a slut Jenny, a total slut. That is the honest truth and I won't lie about it any more.”

Dave sighed and looked at his wife expecting any reaction saves the one that he received. Jenny stood and walked around the table and stood beside him. She reached down with both of her hands and lovingly took Dave's face between her two soft and warm hands. She pulled herself to his face and kissed him deeply and passionately, letting the fire she felt inside of her melt through her tongue to Dave.

“I thought you would be furious and yell and scream at me Jenny.” Dave breathlessly said as they broke the embrace.

“David I love you and am sorry that you did not feel you could tell me this. I do not and will never hate you ok. I admit I was shocked when I read the first story. It was so graphic and descriptive and though I did realize it was I you were writing about it made me incredibly hot and horny. They made me feel wonderful about myself Dave. As to whether or not I can do these things, I would like you to stay here for about half an hour ok. I ask you to trust me again that I will not freak out and be angry with you ok. “

“I love you Dave with all my heart nothing will ever change that.”

Jenny stood at Dave’s side for a few moments and then slowly turned and walked back towards the bedroom. She turned briefly and faced Dave again. She mouthed the words “I love you” again and walked through the door and closed it behind her. Dave was relived that there was no blow up or fight he was sure was going to happen but he way also nervous, as Jenny had not really answered the question his honest statements of had implied. He need not have been so worried as he would soon discover.

Chapter Three: Jenny’s Answer

Dave felt like he had been sitting on the couch in the small living room forever. He checked his watch and saw that in reality it had only been fifteen minutes since Jenny had left and gone to the bedroom. He sighed and thought to himself that he would never make it another fifteen minutes. He was relived yes but he was also scared. He did not know how to read Jenny's reaction and Dave for all his bravado hated the unknown. He distractedly flipped on the television and without really seeing anything watched the last part of the evening news.

He smelt her perfume before he turned to look for her. His eyes budged out of his sockets as he turned to look at his sweet wife. She stood before him attired in an outfit that screamed “Sex” and “Fuck me” all at once. It was also an exact copy of the outfit “She had worn” in the first story. The one where the husband challenged the wife to prove she could be a total slut.

“Dave.” she cooed her voice dripping desire and lust. “I would never think badly of you. i love your nasty and wicked mind and i love you.”

“My God you look so sexy so hot so ... sl … .” Dave stammered.

“SLUTTY!! Say it Dave say I look so slutty. Its ok Dave I want you to call me slutty looking”.

“You look so slutty just like I have always wanted. Why did you wear this outfit Jenny?”

“It is my answer to you Dave. I want to prove to you just like I did in the story, that I can and want to be you slut. Your sweet slut wife." Jenny softly and sensuously said. “It is too bad we don’t have a club like the one in the story.” Jenny said slyly, licking her lips as she said it.

“Well we do have to take care of some things Jenny.” Dave said

“What things Dave?” said Jenny smiling under her seductive eyes.

“Well you do have to go on the pill. I did have a vasectomy you know.”

He and Jenny had long ago decided that they were not cut to be parents, and it seemed easier for him to get snipped than her tubes tied.

12