Discovering Allison Ch. 5 & 6

Story Info
Randi begins plotting where to take his wife.
1.4k words
4.06
76.8k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story_time
story_time
49 Followers

PART 5 SETTING THE TRAP

While Allison went off to relive her college days, Randi scurried to Allison’s work to copy her hard drive and secure her email information. From now on, Randi would be intercepting each one of Allison’s or Sally’s emails, reading them and then forwarding them on to the intended recipient. In fact, Randi was surprised how easy it was. Weeks ago, he had had an innocuous conversation with a friend who had showed him how important email security was. “If someone gets a few key pieces of information, they can read your email and decide what you get or don’t get, what you send or don’t send, without you ever knowing it,” he had said. Randi smiled as he busily went to work applying this theory.

By 1:00 p.m., Randi controlled Allison’s emails as well as Sally’s. He could have controlled Kurt’s as well but he suspected this would be a waste of time. Just as he was finishing, an email was sent to Sally from twodudes@usc.ed. “Sally: it’s me Allison. I just thought you would like to have some photos of my latest adventures with the boys. God, I don’t think I will walk for a week.” Attached to the email were ten photos. Randi quickly copied them and the email and then rerouted the email as if it had never been delayed.

The first picture showed an obviously excited Allison being face fucked by a 20-year-old. In succeeding photos, there were more shots of her, including three or four of her having cum spurted into her mouth or onto other body parts. Obviously, the fun Allison had with these boys was strictly vanilla. In the early morning, Randi had found pictures showing Allison having rough sex with a man named Bart. Randi wondered why he hadn’t noticed the bruises from where he had tied her up or the welts where he had dripped wax on her body.

Having intercepted the files, Randi finished created his email…. “Allison, by the attached pictures, you will know that I know everything you are doing. I also know your husband is oblivious to your extramarital activities. I have need of a slave tonight. She will need to perform any activity requested of her. This includes not only sex, which of course is assumed, but satisfying my whims. You of course have now ay of knowing who I am but I do know whom you are and how to reach your husband. By the way, you were quite exciting to see with his boss. I will be selling you to people tonight so it is important you realize you will be a horror….except I will not be paying you of course. You have two choices. You can either confess your sins to your husband or you can meet me at the following address at 6:00 p.m. tonight. The choice is yours. You must let me know which you choose by 3:00 p.m. as I am with your husband right now and want to know if I should tell him.”

Attached to the email were photos of her with the boss. By the time Allison returned home, Randi had long since left, leaving behind a note saying he was out with friends. Allison read the note as she headed for the shower. She wondered what Randi would say if he saw her naked right now, with cum over her body and dripping out of her pussy. She loved the college boys who waited all week, saving their cum for her. Out of all of her lovers, they were the most eager to please, although hardly the most enjoyable. No, she liked men who had more experience, who knew exactly what they wanted and weren’t ashamed to take it.

As she showered, she wondered what Sally would think of her latest photos. In truth, she got as much excitement from Sally following her escapades as she did living them. She thought of Sally, sitting naked at the computer, playing with herself as she opened the latest pics. Allison was surprised that she and Sally had never played around. Allison had never been with a woman but she was very curious. However, it seemed more exciting to prolong the wait for what seemed to both of them an inevitable rendezvous.

Allison finished the shower and scurried to the computer. She opened up her email and saw three emails; one from Sally, one from the boys and one from her boss. She opened the one from Sally first, knowing the one from the boys were her pics she had sent herself from there and deciding to leave the one from her boss to last so she could concentrate after she played.

“I loved the pics, Allison. I apologize but I have to cancel our girl’s night out tonight. Carl emailed me and he wants me over at his house tonight. I can’t believe he emailed me. I haven’t talked to him in months. Gotta go.” Allison sighed, having looked forward to tonight. In truth, she was hoping tonight might be the night she would finally get together with another woman. She then opened the email from her boss… “Allison, by the attached…..” Instantly, she knew it wasn’t from her boss. However, as she read the words, that didn’t even seem to matter In one wave, everything she had done hit heart once. She realized only then how awful it was by how scared she was that she had been discovered.

Frantically, she called Sally but got no answer.

PART 6 TURNABOUT

Randi showed up at the home of Mr. And Mrs. John Westman. He rang the doorbell as he reached the landing. “Why hello Randi,” said Pam Westman. “It’s been a while. What can I do for you. You obviously know John is away on business.”

Randi nodded, knowing his boss, John Westman, the man who unknowingly fucked his wife, was in Houston until this evening. “I know Pam. I actually came here to see you….or more accurately to show you something…….

Mrs. Westman sat looking of the photos of her husband. The ones Randi had initially seen with Sally and Allison paled in comparison to follow up sessions Sally had with John later. John, it seemed, enjoyed being submissive. And Sally, as the pictures adequately demonstrated, loved dominating John. At first, Randi had been most shocked by the pictures of Sally making John suck another man’s cock. After seeing some of the other things Sally made him do, Randi decided forcing his boss into homosexual sex was one of the nicer things Sally did to him.

“I won’t presume to thank you for showing these to me,” Pam said. “But I won’t say I am upset you showed them to me. John has been a pain in the ass and very domineering. It’s obviously an overcompensation for his, shall we say, weaker side. By giving me these, you have placed me in a position to assert control over John and the company. My only question is what you want or why you would show these to me.”

Randi passed her a photo of John with Allison. “I see,” said Pam. “So this was strictly revenge. Show me these and punish John for fucking your wife.”

“In a way,” said Randi. “But I am not trying to punish John. I want to punish my wife and I would like your help.”

“It seems to me that you aren’t completely offended by what she did.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well if you didn’t like what she was doing, you’d just leave her,” said Pam. “In my case, I love the idea of John being submissive because I will now have total control. Both sexually and otherwise, I have to admit that excites me. As for you, I suspect that there is a part of you that is turned on by this whole state of affairs. What do you think?”

“I don’t know.”

“Does it shock you that I am so honest?”

“Yes, but it isn’t anything I wasn’t thinking to myself.”

“Of course, but then what your wife is doing is no different than what many wives fantasize about. You wife is simply acting on her urges. Controlling my husband turns me on immensely. I am simply going to be able to act out my desires. So what about you, Randi? Have my words inspired you to act out any fantasies you harbor deep inside you?”

To Be Continued...

story_time
story_time
49 Followers