Discovering Amanda

Story Info
She finally meets her 'dream' Master.
7.6k words
3.93
20.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began over the internet. Ironically she was the one who had made the first contact. His posted erotic stories on his website had seized her like an array of magnets and over time they pulled at her so relentlessly that she felt she had to reach out to him. One evening, sitting before her monitor trembling and wet after reading his story she summoned her courage and sent him an e-mail:

Hi,

I really enjoyed reading your stories. Are you working on something new? You probably receive thousands of emails everyday but I would love to hear from you.

-Amanda

She was right of course. He received a good amount of emails and even though hers was similar to many of letters he had received over the years, he replied to her and she was delighted with his response. He seemed to sincerely appreciate her interest and encouraged her to keep in touch; and so it began.

Cleverly and steadily, letter by letter she worked to carve a place for herself in his life. She even shared her favorite fantasies; hoping they would hold his interest and they did. Soon he wrote a story just for her. A story featuring an attractive female professional subjugated by her sadistic supervisor. She must have fingered herself silly dozens of times while reading that story over and over. In a very short period of time he had reached her core.

With a little nudging, by Amanda he even agreed to develop a new story line featuring her. He treated her so kindly; she felt (to be fair) she should at least send him photos of herself. Her first photo featured her in a simple but low cut dress with thin shoulder straps. It displayed a good deal of her flesh. Friends had told her it was a great picture and that it made her look hot. The second photo, she told him, was shot by an ex-boyfriend in her at-home office. There was no ex-boyfriend but she hoped the reference would make him a bit jealous and make her appear a little less easy (or desperate). She was nude down to her toes in the picture. His first impression was that she had nice tits, not as large or as firm as she had claimed in her emails, but that didn't matter. He was never much of a 'big boob' man. He could see they were large enough to cradle his cock and that

made them large enough.

Their relationship took seed and followed a predictable progression. First daily emails, then instant messages. It took some time to convince him to instant message. He knew that internet romances burn out far too rapidly when they are pushed too quickly. He convinced her to let the flames grow slowly. Finally the phone calls started to come late at night when his son and grandson were asleep.

"I'm going to Chicago for a long weekend in about a month," he told her late one night. You've got a ton of frequent flier miles just sitting around doing nothing. I want you fly in and meet me. I'll arrange for a hotel room in Chicago"

"But my job?" she protested; but concern about her job was actually the least of her concerns.

"Just arrange a meeting trip and tell your boss the plane was diverted, bad weather conditions, a security problem, you'll think up something. Or just tell him that you decided to take a Friday vacation day. He probably won't even care"

That wasn't true. She knew her boss would complain when she told him she planned to take a vacation day on her way back from a meeting trip. But she would win the argument. She always did.

She told him she would get back to him soon with an answer.

It took her a few days to make up her mind. He didn't push her (he never seemed to push her). She was tempted to pass, although she couldn't say why; fear probably. But it had been a long time since she had a real, stiff, warm human cock up her ass, not a poor plastic or rubber imitation. She needed to know if he would do all the things he had written about so realistically. So curiosity and lust got the best of her.

She agreed to it casually over the phone one night, trying not to show her apprehension that he might have changed his mind or lost interest. Before he responded a shiver run down her back; what would she do if she had already blown it and let him slip away?

"You made a good decision," was all he said.

Amanda silently sighed and took a breath of relief.

A few days later he phoned and told her he had made reservations at a suite hotel just off the Strip. He chuckled, and added,

"A suite will give us additional space and privacy for doing a scene. Normal hotel rooms are too confining. Besides, more space, more props and more ways to play."

She felt a touch of wetness between her legs when he told her that. He didn't chuckle often, she found it endearing.

It took almost a month but finally the plan came together and Amanda found herself stepping off a plane in Chicago. She phoned immediately from the Airport, got him on his mobile, and confirmed that he had checked into their hotel as Mr. Cass.

"I told them my wife, Mrs. Amanda Cass would be coming in on a later flight and would need their shuttle. They're expecting you at the airport courtesy cab desk. Meet me in the hotel lounge. It should take you about an hour. I'll be sitting in a booth on your right as you come in the door. Oh, and Amanda, don't dawdle. I do not like to be kept waiting."

There was some traffic that night, an accident on the Interstate, and so it took a little longer than she expected. She hoped he wouldn't be angry and she also hoped that he would be angry so that she could receive a little 'extra' for being tardy.

She came in the door of the lounge and recognized him immediately. He was wearing a black pullover shirt and tan trousers. She had gone to the hotel directly from the airport and was still wearing a business suit.

He stood as she approached. She wasn't sure if she should kiss him on the cheek or on the lips, or just shake his hand.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi, I'm Master James, and you must be my pet Amanda," he held out his hand and smiled.

"Hi Master James," she took his hand, and returned the smile.

"Let's sit," He pointed to the booth.

She was nervous. She didn't want to believe how nervous she was. She felt a strong need to talk and talk. She told him all about herself in a matter of minutes and peppered him with questions which he answered with short terse replies. His eyes were locked on hers and they were assessing her even as she rambled on and on.

Despite her nervousness they both knew the sexual chemistry between them was good right from the beginning. She knew she could give herself to this man who was old enough to be her father. He was confident without being pushy, sure of himself without being arrogant and he had those 'Do as I say' eyes. Already, her mind began to swim

with fantasies.

"But that doesn't mean I have to be easy," She decided.

Casually, he asked the question, "Are you ready to begin?"

"Here, in the lounge?" Her eyes hinted a touch of fear.

"Why not?" he whispered and flashed an ingratiating smile.

Then he suggested that she to go into the ladies room and take off her panties.

"And my bra?" she offered.

"No leave it on. I'll take off your garter belt and stockings myself. You'll look very pretty, later this evening, when the bra is all you're wearing," he said.

"And Amanda," He called to her as she turned to go, "ask fewer questions and just do as you're told from here on out, OK?" Again, he smiled.

When she came back he stood up. "Sit next to me in the booth, on the inside."

She moved past him and shivered a bit when he stroked her ass as she squeezed into the booth.

"Give me the panties," He said.

Amanda reached into her pocket and secretively passes him a small ball of black silk.

James smiled and made a motion as if he were about to make a production out of holding them up and spreading them between his hands. Amanda's eyes darted around the room, she would be mortified. Instead he subtly lifted the panties up to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"God, you're going to taste so good Amanda," He closed his eyes and lost himself in the moment.

Then he asked the question. "When was the last time you shaved Amanda?"

"Under my arms? This morning, in the hotel."

"What are you? Twelve years old Amanda?" he said in a very soft voice. "You know what I'm talking about,"

She noticed he was no longer smiling. She looked down at the table, blushed, and stammered, "Just two weeks ago."

"Whoa, then your cunt, and your ass, they're both very bold, aren't they?"

She focused her attention on the table top as she turned a deeper shade of red. "Yes, you know they are."

"A simple 'yes sir' would have been enough of an answer Amanda," he was starting to get a sense of her cocky-ness.

"Well, good Amanda, it'll be easier for me to eat that pussy and ass when we get upstairs."

"Now turn around and kneel on the seat. I want to examine you."

"Here, in public?" she protested.

"Too many questions coming out of that mouth of yours Amanda. Would you prefer I undress you on the center of the dance floor?" his voice had grown louder, more insistent. "Now turn around and kneel on the seat. I want to examine you."

Suddenly Amanda realized that she hadn't seen him smile in a while. She didn't want to be taken onto the dance floor, she didn't think he would humiliate her there but she couldn't be sure either and she wasn't willing to be that degraded. She quickly shifted position to follow his orders. Their booth was at the far end of the room and reasonably private. She could look over the top of the seat out into the entire lounge area. If anyone came their way at least she would be able to see them coming.

He turned and slid his left hand up the front of her skirt. Slowly he caressed the smoothness of her inner thigh. He reached the junction at the tops of her legs, tentatively touching the tops of her thighs, and then he began to rub her flat belly, just below the front of the garter belt.

Amanda started an almost imperceptible rotation of her rear. Within seconds she forgot all about being seen by anyone and closed her eyes.

His right hand was equally busy with her ass; but, there was nothing tentative about it. The garter belt was cut high in the back, as he guessed it would be, and he quickly reached up under her skirt and grasped the cheek of her meaty ass. She wasn't as thin as she had claimed. "Perhaps I'll have to spank this little chubby girl for being such a liar," he thought. Then he released his grip and started to probe the grove. She involuntarily spread her legs to give him better access.

"This is what I wanted," she thought, "yes, this is what I want."

"Open your legs a little bit more Amanda," He cooed into her ear and then let his tongue rim the edges of her ear.

He lowered his hand and his middle finger slid easily into her wet slit. At the same time, he continued to caress her pussy.

He took his left hand from under the front of her skirt, and reached up to caress a breast. Under her suit jacket, she was wearing a silk blouse and a very sheer bra. In the right light, her large areola would be clearly visible. He loved tits like that, with areolas that looked like mushroom caps, soft and pink and ready to be licked or

kissed, and then bitten. He caressed the breast with the tips of two fingers and her nipple

hardened under them very quickly. Slowly he rolled her hard little bud between his thumb and forefinger. At the same time he began to probe her groove again with his wet finger.

"Bend your knees a little and stick out your ass."

She knew what to expect, and she couldn't wait so she quickly adjusted her position to give him better access. He pressed the pucker of her asshole with his finger tip, and it yielded very easily to the probing.

"You really like it back here don't you?"

"More than anything in the world."

"Then tell me like a proper pet."

"I like it more than anything in the world Master."

Before she finished the sentence he slid a digit up her ass and began to finger fuck her but not going in very deep, just enough to torment and arouse her.

Then he moved his finger tip in a circular motion, stretching her, opening her, although with all her previous anal masturbating experience, that wasn't really necessary.

"After you're licked clean, I might take you back there Amanda. Maybe we'll start with you on your hands and knees, doggy style with your ass waving high in the air. But maybe we'll finish with you on your back. I might want you to face me, with your legs stretched wide open and bent back, so that I can play with your clit while I fuck you. I

might want to see the look on your face when I bust my hot cum into your tight asshole or maybe I'll pull out and splatter myself all over that lovely face." Amanda's head started to spin with the possibilities.

He could see Amanda was losing it. She bit at her lower lip and was moaning louder and louder. "Time to take this upstairs." He called to her in hushed tones.

He slid out of the booth and then helped her out. She was a bit shaky on her feet, a few more minutes of James' handiwork and she certainly would have cum right there; quickly he picked up of her garment bag and they headed for the elevator banks.

Walking out of the lounge James took inventory. He knew she would be a pliant fuck. He knew she was a bit rebellious but that she was just trying to hide her submissiveness. He still didn't know how far she might be willing to push her boundaries. Was that mouth of hers creating obligations her body wouldn't keep? Finally he wondered if he would give her his cock this first session. Sometimes sex got in the way of a good discipline scene. Perhaps if she worked real hard and earned it then he would give her his cock.

As soon as the elevator door closed, he started rubbing her ass through the back of her skirt. Obligingly, she pushed her ass back to meet his hand.

It was not his usual routine but he just couldn't help it. He turned her around towards him and pulling her painfully close he applied a deep passionate, lingering kiss on her lips, his tongue flashed in and out for an instant. Amanda's knees buckled and she fell back against the elevator wall when he released her.

"We're on the fourth floor, on the side of the building away from traffic where we can make lots of noise."

"By the way, you didn't have any trouble with the garment bag at the airport did you?"

Amanda's head was still a little fuzzy from the kiss.

"You didn't have any trouble with the garment bag at the airport?" he persisted.

"What do you mean?" she stammered, she was distracted by the 'bing-bing' chiming of the elevator as the floors whizzed by, the wonderfully comfortable feel of her new master's hand on her ass and the itch growing in her pussy after that kiss.

"You did bring the vibrators, both of them, and the butt plug, and your favorite lube?"

"That's what you told me to bring." She didn't know why but she was being defensive.

"And when you went through the checkpoint, they didn't set off half the security at JFK airport?"

She hesitated and turned a bright shade of red. "What the hell was he up to?" she thought. "The meeting went long and I didn't have time to check my bag, so I carried it on. And yes, the toys did show up on the X-ray." Her voice tinged with defiance.

"You were pulled out of line and searched, strip searched perhaps?" Now he was guessing, or perhaps hoping. He was also mercilessly teasing her and enjoying every moment of her obvious discomfort.

"It was bad but not terrible. They opened my carry-on and knew exactly what to look for, exactly where to look."

They got to their floor and she quickly stepped out of the elevator. It was a relief not to have to finish that conversation. Neither of them said a word as they walked down the hall. He got to the suite first and slipped the electronic key into the door lock.

Opening the door with an exaggerated flourish he invited her to take off her jacket and get comfortable.

"I've got a bottle of champagne on ice." He moved towards the kitchenette.

She took off her jacket and draped it over the back of a chair. She hoped he wouldn't, but he returned to their unfinished conversation.

"Your vibrators at the airport, when they found them, did they hold them up for everyone to see?"

"Son of bitch!" she thought, "No, but one of the security guards told me if I wanted, I could step behind the screen and touch my toes, and he'd slip me a quickie in the ass."

"Did you take him up on it?" He chuckled. He had no idea where this would lead but he was having fun.

"No, but I did get his badge number. Maybe I'll write a letter complaining of sexual harassment."

"And maybe he'll show the video tape of your vibrators and butt plugs to his supervisor and claim that the trailer trash slut came on to him."

Thinking back, she was both humiliated and aroused when it happened; knowing that everyone at the checkpoint at JFK could see that she was a perverted slut. Telling the story again to this older, sensuous man, she couldn't help but blush, and get wet between her legs again.

He noted her silence so he threw a few harder jabs at her. "It does turn you on, playing the slut doesn't it? I'll bet you just can't wait to get your ass rimmed, and then get your cunt and ass stuffed with whatever I care to stuff them with. You're even wondering if you'll be lucky enough for me to fist fuck you before the night is over." He stood in the kitchenette uncorking the champagne. His knowing eyes seared right through her.

"Excuse me, I have to pee. It was a long flight. I'll be right back." She felt an overpowering rush of embarrassment and lust and she just couldn't listen to him anymore. She needed to get out of that room.

"Don't bother to put your skirt or slip back on," he called to her as she bolted towards the bathroom.

Watching her ass jiggle down the hall he regretted that he missed the opportunity to make her squat and pee in a bowl in front of him. He sighed. "Oh well, it's a long weekend."

She was glad he didn't follow her to watch her pee, or make her leave the bathroom door open. She needed a moment to calm herself down with a few yoga cleansing breathes. Soon, breathing normally and feeling her bladder relax she found it somewhat erotic sitting on the toilet looking at herself peeing, wearing a garter belt and stockings, admiring her snatch. "I do like playing the slut!" she opened her legs wider for a better view of herself.

She patted herself dry when she was finished, and was tempted to give her clit a few flicks before returning. But she knew she might get carried away, and besides, it would be more fun if she waited and he made her masturbate while he watched.

She stood up glanced around the oversized bathroom. The nice big step down shower caught her attention, "We could certainly have some fun in

there!"

Amanda looked up at herself in the mirror, she was flushed. She wasn't sure why his words made her anxious but obviously they did. Maybe it was because she had never been rimmed by a man before. Maybe because of the way this new man teased her made her feel like dirty trailer trash. Maybe it was because she hoped that when the whole thing is

over, all of her guilt and horny shame would wash down the drain with her cum leaving her pure again. Pure enough for him. She wanted to be

pure enough for him.

As always when she turned her thoughts inward there were always so many possibilities, her head would reel. She decided to settle on what

she knew and she knew that whether she was a dirty little pervert or not she loved to be tied down and forced by her partner. Forced to suck cock, forced to open her legs wide for cock, forced to beg for permission to cum, forced to be rimmed, forced to get on all fours like a dog and take it up the ass, and forced to act out the most perverse wishes of a domineering man's darkest desires. She thought of James. She thought of his stories. She also knew she wanted this man to