Discovering Amber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

"OH MY GOD AMBER!" Ms. Allison exclaims. "If you keep doing that I'll make my little slut cum."

Her words are music to my ears. It finally hits me how slutty I must look kneeling on the floor in a pair of 4 ½" heels, satin lingerie, leather cuffs and make up while I deep throat a 6" dildo. The image of myself like that turns me on beyond belief and I really go into the blow job. I let the slutty feeling consume me while I feel the pressure building in my crotch. Ms strokes me harder and faster pumping my clitty with her fist. My body trembles furiously and I groan around the shaft. Ms moves quickly behind me stopping her fist for a moment but quickly starting it again.

"That's my good little blow job slut," Ms whispers huskily in my ear, "suck that shaft!"

My body spasms, not just my crotch, not just my legs, my entire body! I hadve never felt anything like it. Instead of pulling away from the shaft so I could breathe I push my mouth further forward until I felt the latex balls resting against my chin. I may be a blow job slut but I am a blow job slut that is finally cumming!

Ms. Allison slowly works my shaft milking the last of my cum from it while never backing up enough to let me get the shaft out of my mouth. I continue to work my latex lover until Ms stands and tells me I can stop.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie!" Ms says giddily. "You did an amazing job."

"Thank you Ms." I say softly feeling how sore my throat is for the first time.

"Now I have another reward for you." She ays pulling the shaft from the refrigerator door and signaling for me to turn to face her.

In her left hand she holds a small glass and in her right is the dildo. It takes me a minute to realize what is going on but then I look closer at the glass. In the bottom of the glass is the cum I have just let from my body. I can't believe how much there is! I have never cum so much in my life and the evidence is right there to prove it. Ms lowers the head of the dildo into the glass coating it with my seed.

"Time to clean up," Ms says wickedly, "just like the last time."

My mouth opens on its own and soon the saltiness of the latex head iss in my mouth. Instead of being repulsed the idea gets me excited again and I felt my clitty stir. I softly suck each new semen filled dildo full. Ms Allison withdraws the dildo from the glass one more time and holds the base against her leather covered crotch. I look up at her like a cock sucking slut and relax my throat as best I could until my nose touches her body. Her hand moves behind my head and guides my actions. Even while her actions are gentle the idea that she is in charge is always very clear. She is in a physical, mental and even emotional control over me.

"That's my good little cock sucker." Ms encourages pouring the contents of the glass over the shaft. "Now clean me off."

I do as I am told. It is amazing and slutty all at the same time. When the cup is empty Ms leaves the dildo in my mouth and helps me to my feet leading me to the living room.

"How do you feel sweetie?" Ms asks removing the dildo from my mouth.

"Much better and still horny Ms." I reply softly.

"I'm glad to hear that muffin." Ms says smugly.

She slowly crosses her legs and points for me to kneel at her feet. I am lost in her power, the new look, the leather lingerie, the taste of my own cum in my mouth. It is a whirlwind of experiences and senses. Even though I have just cum I almost felt like I need to do it again.

"Do you see that speck of dust on my shoe?" Ms says pointing at the toe of her right foot. I look but didn't see anything. "You mean you don't see it?" Ms asks making me feel as if I am blind not to see such a large piece of dust. "Lick off the shoe," Ms says sitting back a bit as if she is disinterested in the act, "clean them off with your tongue."

I have never considered the idea of licking her shoe. My tongue moves out of my mouth tentatively as I lower my head toward her foot. The shoe is patent leather. It is smooth and warm to my tongue as I lick over the top of her toes. I can't believe I have been reduced to licking her shoes and as repulsive as the idea may have been my clit is once again getting hard between my thighs.

"That's a good girl," Ms speakes softly, "don't forget the bottom."

I pause for a moment at the thought of licking the bottom of a shoe. It is relatively new but still, there was something different about the bottom of the shoe.

"Muffin," Ms Allison says coolly looking at me, "if you don't lick it you will wait another week for your next orgasm." I still hesitate. "Make that 2 weeks." She says coldly looking at me. I try to lean forward to lick her sole but still struggle with it. "Do you want to make it three?" She asks repositioning her foot to give me better access to the bottom of her foot.

My mouth and tongue plunge forward until I feel my tongue press and flatten against the bottom of her shoe. As I slowly lick upward I can taste and feel the grains of dirt like sandpaper against my tongue. For as much as I feel disgusted by the idea that I am licking the sole of a shoe Ms has obviously worn outside my heart is pounding in my chest and my clit is raging hard again.

"These are new shoes sweetie," Ms Allison says looking at me again, "but I went outside to scuff up the bottoms a bit. I hope you don't mind."

"No Miss." I ay quietly between licks.

"Now the other one." She says uncrossing and recrossing her legs.

I lick the second heel quicker and easier than the first. Once your shoe licking cherry is broken I guess it is easier. I lick her entire shoe and even manage to deep throat the heel a bit as well. Out of the corner of my eye I can see that Ms is pleased by my actions.

"So my dear," Ms says pulling her foot from my mouth, "how have you enjoyed your first 2 weeks as a girl?"

"It's been amazing and frustrating all at the same time Ms." I reply honestly. "I never suspected anything like tonight would happen," I continue, "or that I'd have a clitty on my cage every day."

"Well muffin," My says lowering her foot to my crotch, "it's a great way to control you, which I'm sure you agree." I can only grin sheepishly as she teases my crotch with her foot. "And you are much more willing to please when your orgasms are controlled."

Ms. Allison is right. There is no denying it. If I had been able to control my own orgasms I never would have sucked a dildo or licked my cum off it. As a matter of fact I probably wouldn't wear heels and make up every single day when I got home either. Ms controls my actions through my clitty but I enjoy it more than I can ever express.

"So is it two weeks or three weeks until your next orgasm?" Ms asks pressing the toe of her heel against my pussy hole.

"I think it is two Ms." I moan softly as I speak.

"Let's make it three sissy," Ms says patronizingly, "I need to get a strapon before your next orgasm!" I am unsure how to react, the idea of having Ms fuck me is exciting but horrifying at the same time. "Plus you need to continue working on your cock sucking skills." Ms continues. The way she says cock sucking makes it sound slutty. "Now go pick up your panties and skirt," Ms says removing her foot from my crotch and unclasping my cuffs from behind me, "and go clean up the kitchen."

I do as I am told and dress while Ms watches intently. Standing in the kitchen I scrub the dried dishes from dinner. For as much as I want to say that I hated sucking that dildo the entire experience was completely enjoyable and exciting. Ms walks slowly into the kitchen walking close to me and letting her fingers trail over my back. Having her close has my clitty raging hard. Ms forcefully pushes the dildo against the refrigerator door again this time closer to the top. It's shaft dangles and points toward me.

"New rule muffin," Ms Allison says slipping close behind me again, "whenever you come into or through the kitchen you'll give your new friend 10 deep strokes with your mouth."

"Yes Ms." I reply softly.

"Tomorrow we will head out on a shopping trip and get you some more supplies." She says in a tone that makes me nervous as if there is more to what she is saying.

The rest of the night we spend curled up on the couch together. Even though Ms undid the cuffs I still have them as well as the new heels on. It's quite apparent who is in charge even in our relaxation time. When she decides it is time she locks my wrists behind me again and removes her leather thong. Ms straddles my face and rides my tongue to orgasm again and again. When she is satisfied she slowly climbs off me and leaves me there until my clit finally returns to normal size. As soon as it does Ms Allison locks my clit back into the CB3000 and has me follow her to the bedroom. Once there I help her undress. Only then am I allowed to change into my night clothing. Tonight it is a hot pink babydoll and matching thong. I curl up tight in Ms. Allison's arms laying my head on her chest.

"I love you Ms." I whisper softly.

"I love you too Amber." She replies sincerely.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers
12