Discovering Black's Beach

Story Info
The bigger they come the harder she falls.
2.4k words
4.19
103.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I'm actually on my way. I've thought about this for almost two months now. I've got a long, large towel wrapped around me like a wraparound dress, and that's all. I'm driving to Black's Beach. I haven't been on the coast very long, having just moved out from Texas. I would never have known about this place if not for Dave. I was at a bar near the beach and close to where I work when he chatted me up and asked me out. He was nice enough, about six feet tall, dark complexion, brown hair, and he appeared to spend a lot of time outside. That is his hands were strong not rough, long fingers, and a sun-weathered strong body. Anyway we went out two or three times, and then I didn't see him for maybe a month. We had always gone out on a weekday, so when I saw him later I asked if he'd lost my number. He said no but didn't offer anything more. I asked if we couldn't get together on the weekend sometime, but he simply said he was usually busy weekends.

"Well what is it you do weekends anyway, are you involved with someone else?"

"No, no that's not it exactly-it's just that it isn't for everyone, and it sometimes leads to things with some ones else." he replied somewhat reluctantly.

"Okay, okay if you don't want to tell me that's alright, but I'm a big girl and I think you could tell me without me throwing a hissy fit . . . after all I have no claims on you."

"You would have to keep that attitude exactly to be able to hang with me on the weekend because I like going to Black's Beach. It's a nude beach under Torrey Pines Golf Course and a hang glider port. I like to go up the north end of the beach, since the south part is for the bathing suit crowd. Not everyone is nude of course, but a lot are." He said this and watched me for a reaction.

I suppose it is best to tell you that although we had only gone out a couple of times, we'd had sex---fucked was more like it, and he was well endowed eight or nine inches at least. He was good in bed. That is one of the reasons that I was a little put off when he didn't call back after getting what he wanted. A girl likes to feel like she measures up even if she decides to throw the fish back in the sea. Anyway I was slightly unsure of this situation, but I wanted to appear as cool as he was, so I tried not to look to shocked, jealous, or scared.

"Wow, sounds good can I give it a try."

He was eyeing me warily and he chose his words carefully as he said, "Sure you can come along, I'll pick you up about ten Saturday morning. Wear some athletic shoes since it's a little hike after we get there. Remember, you said no claims, so we will both be free agents together so to speak."

I didn't know exactly what this meant, but I was willing to play along. I wasn't going to be outdone. Besides I could look around too.

"See ya Saturday." I said nonchalantly.

Saturday was an eye opener for me. Dave was prompt we drove to the parking lot over the beach, grabbed our stuff, and started the long hike down the stairs then off to the right for what seemed like a mile. As we got farther up the beach the more topless and naked people we saw. Sprinkled in were people fully clothed and some in varying bathing suits. The beach was wide and at the base of a cliff (the one we came down). Dave seemed to be looking for a particular place, or maybe for someone else because we passed by several places I thought were quite nice. Eventually he picked a place where there were two different groups of women. Dave picked a place behind them toward the cliff base. There were also a few couples and singles within twenty yards or so of us.

Everything was going pretty much as I'd anticipated. I wasn't too self-conscious about stripping naked, since about half the other women were too. I felt okay about my body, not the best on the beach, but not the worst. It was stimulating seeing all these naked bodies. There were more men than women, and many of the men were as well endowed as Dave, some were even larger. People strolled by on a regular basis. After half an hour Dave said he needed me to "oil him up" since he did not want to burn. He pulled out some pina colada smelling oil and turned on his stomach. He more or less ordered me to apply the oil to his body. As I did I noticed that he turned his head to see what the other women were doing. When I'd finished his back he rolled over and he instructed me to do his front. Evidently, my rubbing and his lying against the sand had gotten him excited and his penis stood up, then plopped down on his stomach. Dave seemed to enjoy my embarrassment, and as he watched the women around eye his hard-on, he told me to get busy. I applied the oil to his upper torso, and then his legs avoiding his member as it bobbed around on occasion. I started to put the oil away when Dave sat up and handed me a different bottle of Johnson's Baby Oil.

"Now you need to put that on my prick." Dave had that ordering tone again. "Lube it up real good and don't forget my balls." He said this loud enough for the groups of other women to turn and take notice. In fact some of the couples and single guys nearby kind of perked up and looked over as well.

"Dave I don't know about this." I said.

"No one is going to be offended, surely you don't want me to burn there of all places."

"No, but you could put it on yourself couldn't you."

"Why should I, it's not like you've never handled my dick before, besides the other gals will get a real eyeful, it will turn you on, turn them on, and will keep me turned on, besides some of the guys may realize what a prize you are."

I don't know why I did it, part of me said no, but he was right, part of me was extremely turned on. I squirted the oil into my hand and began applying it in a very masturbatory manner. I could have just put it on and quit, but I kept stroking him, lubing his balls, and glancing around through my sunglasses at the other people around. The two groups of women were watching and whispering to each other. The other couples were watching too. One of the single guys began to stoke his own enormous cock as he watched me openly stroke Dave. I must have gone on for several minutes before I stopped and Dave's dick was rigid. As soon as I stopped he stood up and walked over to one of the groups of gals and stood talking with them with his prick shiny and poking straight out at them. He lowered his voice and crouched down and said something to one of the girls, then he stood up and walked off. He waved at me and said "I'm taking a stroll, see you later."

Not more that a minute after he walked off, two of the girls he was speaking with got up and headed the same direction he'd gone. There I was all but dumbfounded, sitting on my towel with several of the guys really giving me the eye. My first reaction was to go after Dave, but after a few seconds I began to realize that the attention from these strange men was having an effect on me. I thought why not oil myself up the same way I'd done Dave. With that I began applying the oil to my own body. I saved my privates for last. First I oiled my tits, giving myself more of a massage that an oiling. Then I got to my pussy. I was neatly trimmed, so I made a big deal of getting alongside my pussy lips just before the tops of my thighs. I gave a sideways glance at the guy who had been stroking himself, and although he had turned surreptitiously toward me, he was at an angle that prevented most of the others from seeing he was masturbating and watching me. Some of the others were watching too, but they were not as blatantly stroking themselves as he was. Almost all of the men had giant pricks. I decided to give him a little show. I made a big production of "protecting myself" from the sun "down there". I ran my fingers up and down my slit, and even got my clit to stand up and rubbed it with oil too. Then I just rolled over to catch some rays.

I saw a shadow come across me and looked up expecting Dave, but it was the giant stroking guy, and his cock was still hard.

"Hi, I noticed you didn't get to do your back, do you need some help? I noticed you seem to not want to burn in other sensitive areas."

"Uh-h-h yea I guess so," I stammered not knowing exactly what to say. He knelt down next to me picked up the oil and started on my back. When he got to my butt he did a perfunctory job finished and asked if I wanted to go for a swim.

I thought about it for a second, then said, "No, but why don't you show me the beach down that direction." It was the same way Dave had gone.

His erection had subsided somewhat, and we walked off as the others around us chatted away in hushed tones. We hadn't gone far when I noticed that people seemed to have thinned out a little.

"Does the beach end here?" I asked.

"No, but as you go around that point up there (he pointed a quarter of a mile ahead) it becomes a state clothed beach."

"I wonder where the guy I came with went?" I asked.

"Well, some people take that trail (again he pointed, this time toward the cliffs) and go up to the top of the cliffs, there are trails up there and people enjoy hiking around. Do you want to take a look?"

This had all kinds of possibilities to consider, but instead I let my curiosity get the best of me and just said, "Sure".

When we got to the top (steep short hike) I was out of breath, but he was right-there were trials and I could see people wandering about. The vegetation was thick and I couldn't always see the people's voices I heard. As we passed others some were nude but more were in clothes. However, no one seemed to pay any attention to our nudity. I had not seen Dave and was about to suggest we go back down when he mentioned we should take a certain trail because the ocean vista was quite spectacular. I agreed and as we hiked he became more familiar with himself and me. He was touching and stroking his penis quite often, and when the trail narrowed he was not shy about rubbing against me. As his penis got harder it would stick out and sometimes slap against me. After a few minutes we reached the overlook and could see down where our towels were and all along the beach north and south, as well as out over the Pacific. There were even some nude surfers.

As I turned toward him I noticed that there were people back behind him in the bushes, but near the overlook. It was Dave and the two girls. One of the girls was squatting down and sucking Dave's dick. At first I was getting angry, but then I decided to go with the flow, so I just reached over and started stroking my guide's cock. Dave seemed transfixed and didn't seem to know we were there. This made me spitefully jack this guy off even harder. Soon I had him going at such a pace that he was about to come. He started moaning, which got Dave's attention. Dave was about to come too, but even so he looked over smiled and waved at us. Then both of the guys blew their loads, Dave pulled out and shot off on the girl's tits.

My guide decided to return the favor, and squatted down and began to lick my slit. He was definitely getting me worked up. I looked over and noticed that the girl that had blown Dave was now licking the slit of her companion while Dave played with the companion's tits. Dave did this for a couple of minutes then started to get hard again. He got behind the squatting girl, pulled her to a bent position and started moving her into a position so he could run his dick up and down her slit, and finally into her cunt. She never missed a lick and her friend had an orgasm about the same time I did, and then so did Dave.

Dave only took me to Black's Beach twice, and both times he had me jacking him off in front of others. By the second time guys were starting to stroke themselves off in front of me since they (like I) had noticed that it seemed not to bother me, or actually turn me on. When Dave didn't call back I tried not to think about how turned on I got by messing around with strangers in public, but it just wouldn't get out of my head. So now I was on my way back by myself. It had taken a lot of nerve but I just couldn't get it out of my head. My hand was creeping down between my legs as I drove just thinking about it. I had the queasy excited feeling in the pit of my stomach. This was going to be a good day.

I don't know if I've turned into a "size queen". I still like cocks in all varieties but it seems since that day the bigger the better. If you've got a nice big one, be sure to show it to me since it doesn't take much to get lucky.