Discovering Charlotte Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twynn2257
twynn2257
44 Followers

"You know what comes next right?" I whisper this directly in her ear.

"Yes."

"And you made it dirty?"

"Yes."

"Just now?"

"Just for you."

I regretfully pull out of her. Before I have a chance to move down her body, she stops me with a long deep kiss, her head upturned to mine. "Go take what's yours."

She places a hand on each cheek and I cover hers with my own. I bring my face down. I'm breathing so hard that it forces her to moan each time I exhale. I'm licking my lips when she says,

"Smell it first baby. Get in there and show me how much you love it."

She sticks her ass up just as I bring my face down and the result is my nose pressed right up against her asshole. I inhale deeply, both for her benefit as well as my own. I hook my right thumb into her pussy and use my other hand to pull her left cheek open. She obliges me by pulling on her right cheek.

After five or six deep breaths, my mouth is literally watering. And just like the night before, the smell from her ass goes from nasty and bad to something sweet and exotic. I practically penetrate her with my nose as I jam my face into her.

As it turns out, it's Charlotte who sets my tongue in motion. She does it with a single word. "Eat."

I do. Immediately. I do more than that. I gorge myself on her ass. I lick it from her pussy all the way up to her lower back, and then back down again. I go from side to side and kiss every inch of her cheeks. And just like last night, I place my lips directly over her asshole and alternate licking and sucking. She cums. More times than I can count.

If I could count. It's impossible to do and enjoy every inch of her ass at the same time. It's not just the taste. It's the scent. But even more than that, it's the taboo. It's incredibly addictive. Each time my nose passes next to her hole, I'm reminded of just how intimate this is. The closeness it brings of sharing something so forbidden. I make sure I enjoy every second.

Meanwhile, I hear Charlotte resorting to her shit, fuck, shit fuck combination of words. They spill out of her mouth when she cums. It'd be funny if it weren't so damn sexy. They make me go at her harder. Wanting her mouth to be as dirty as the ass I was eating. "Oh shit...baby...fuck ...fuuuuuuck. Oh baby oh baby oh fuck. You're such a dirty fuck...fuck...I just got all dirty and you're licking me up. Do it baby. Do it do it do it. Clean that ass. Eat it baby. I made it dirty ...God, this is so fucking dirty...it's making me fucking cum. Make me cum."

Her ass opens more easily now. Or maybe it's because we're in broad daylight and I can just see it better. I take a moment to examine her hole. How open it's become. A gape in the middle of that precious line. I spit just above it and watch my saliva run inside of her. I do it again, and again. When I'm satisfied I've deposited enough lube, I get myself up on my knees. I smack Charlotte's ass and say,

"You need more than a tongue-fucking baby."

I watch as she positions herself. Head down, ass up. Knees slightly bent. Then I watch in stunned silence as she reaches back, and easily inserts her middle finger into her asshole.

"Is this where you're going to put it?

Without responding, I grab her wrist and gently pull her finger out. I replace it with my cock even as I place that dirty finger against my face. Smelling it. Only, her finger has pushed in so much deeper than my tongue ever could. The result is another fresh round of dizziness that smell brings. Before long, I'm sucking on it without the slightest bit of hesitation.

There are times when it takes quite a bit of effort to put my cock in her ass. Sometimes, it's because my cock isn't hard enough. Or other times, I haven't spent enough time getting her prepared and relaxed enough.

Today isn't either of those times. Today, my cock slides straight inside of her; all the way to the hilt. I can feel that outer ring stretch to accommodate me. I can feel the grip on my head as more of my cock enters her. I can feel the sudden sensation as I push through that outer ring.

And then, Charlotte is thrashing under me. I'm desperate to hold on, but she's determined to have her way. Her asshole squeezes and contracts and grips my cock like a handshake. Fireworks go off in my head as I realize, I'm finally inside her ass. All this time, and I'm finally just getting inside of her ass.

It's absolute heaven. The alternating pinch and pull of her muscles as they work my cock is magic. I love fucking Charlotte's pussy, but when I'm in her ass, I feel a sense of perfection. As if, this was the way sex was meant to be.

If I had to choose between the two, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. When we're like this, I am always reminded by how perfect our bodies are to each other. A perfect complement where everything just fits. My cock belongs in her ass.

After another couple orgasms, Charlotte is completely exhausted. She lays flat on her stomach and I resume my position in covering her entire body. Our fingers interlock again. The only difference this time, is that I'm deep inside of her ass.

This position is even better when I'm in her ass. I don't have to be at an angle the way her pussy requires. When it's anal, I can lie directly above her. My shaft pointing straight down and penetrating. Our faces, skin to skin. Even the tops of my feet are pressed into the underside of hers. Literally, every part of our bodies touching. This is truly heaven.

"Oh ...I don't think your dick has ever felt this hard baby."

"Do you want me to take it out?" I ask the question to be polite, but there's no chance she's going to say yes. Instead of responding, she squeezes down on me; making her tunnel tighter. I move in and out of her in response and before we know it; the soft cuddling turns into hard fucking again.

I think back to last night's orgasm. Jerking off and spraying our bodies. This time, I want to be inside of her. Deep in her ass. I plunge in and out. I aim at different angles. I'm working to try and get myself to that point but it seems hopeless. Apparently, after so much sex the night before, my cock has grown a mind of its own. It wants to keep going.

"Oh MY god! Baby!" She says this as she collapses flat on the bed again. Another two or three orgasms to add to her lengthy list. "How is your dick so hard?"

Instead of responding, I bring our interlocked fingers towards our faces. I hold on to her wrist and bring the finger that had been inside of her ass to my face. I set it just under my nose and inhale deeply before I put it back into my mouth. Even though I've already sucked on it, it still smells like before. It still tastes like before.

When I pull it out of my mouth I say half-jokingly, "Don't ever wash this finger."

"How about you just go get it when you want?"

"Anytime I want?"

"Anytime you want."

"Even when it's dirty?"

"Especially when it's dirty." As she says this, I'm already bucking my hips against her. Pounding her ass and trying to get myself off on her wanton disregard of taboo. She squeezes her rim tight around me, wanting to give me the friction I need to get off. It still doesn't work. But the in and out motion feels so good, I don't really care. Between pants, I gasp,

"What if I want it right now?"

"After you fucked it? It'd be so dirty after you pull your cock out."

I continue pumping her. Each sentence. Each phrase she utters makes me hornier than the last. She's pushed back up on all fours and we're fucking as hard as we've ever fucked.

"You said whenever I want."

"But baby-"

"I want it."

"Then you better go get it."

I comply. Oh my god do I comply. I don't even hesitate to pull my cock out of her ass... something I normally do with regret if I haven't cum. But not this time. I am so hungry for the taste of her ass I think my heart is going to jump right out of my chest. I look down just in time to see her asshole gape open as I remove my engorged cock.

I slap both hands on her cheeks and keep them spread. A bead of my saliva (or is it my cum?) slips out of her hole as it closes up. Without even thinking about it, I put my tongue on it and taste the bitter filth of our flesh. I can't help myself.

This time it's different. This time, I'm a caged animal that has recently been let free. There is no time to savor her taste or admire her body. There is no time to smell that sweet perfume. The damn breaks inside of me. Taste, touch, smell, sight, sound...they all come together in one unquenchable desire.

I claw at her ass and spread her open. I jam my tongue into her. I suck on her rim. I swallow the juice. I delight in the cries of her passion. I simply cannot believe how lewd this is. But it only makes me harder. Licking and sucking and biting. The only thought that runs through my mind is "Get more. Get more. Get more." I listen to that voice. I obey it.

I plow my face into her well fucked ass. Not just well-fucked. Dirty and well fucked.

I just got dirty, her words echo in my head. I made it dirty just for you. Yes. You did baby. You certainly did.

And I fucked it dirty. And now. Now I'm eating it dirty. I imagine my cock sliding in and out of the same hole my tongue is now sliding in and out of. I can practically feel the friction of her tight hole around my cock. That dirty rim closing in on the head of my shaft.

That smell is everywhere. Pure and unadulterated filth. The only thing nastier is the juices I'm sucking out of her asshole. A combination of spit and pre-cum that that I've been using my cock to pound into her. Oh my god. I was literally sucking juice from her ass...And suddenly,

Suddenly I feel myself begin to spasm. I look down and realize I wasn't just imagining her ass wrapped around my cock. It's my own hand pumping as furious as a 13-year old who's first discovered porn.

"Oh shit, I'm FUCKING cumming!" I barely even know what's happening as I say it. Charlotte turns herself over just in time for the first wave to slam into her chest. Another shot goes wild over her head. The third hits her lips just as she parts them. And then there's another. And another.

I lose count after the tenth wave comes flying out of me. Even when my well runs dry, I continue to spasm. My cock has gone completely soft but I'm still hanging on. Pumping it. Trying to force that last spasm. As flaccid as it's become, I shove what's left of it inside her pussy. That does the trick. I can feel a final wave trickle inside of her. It runs me completely empty.

When I open my eyes, Charlotte's body is covered in a pool of cum. White cream drips from her lips. A puddle of my cum collects between her breasts and stream down toward her stomach. A third pool collects on her pubic hair. I cannot believe that I was able to fuck her pussy and ass for almost an hour without cumming and the one time I'm not inside of her, I lose control. But damn, my cum looks so good on her. She is obscenely gorgeous like this.

"Do one more thing for me baby." Charlotte says just as she wipes off her lower lip with one finger.

I don't even bother to wait for her to ask. I immediately bend down and put my face into her pussy, sucking on her clit. I feel the wetness of my own cum against my face. The taste of it on my lips. I barely notice. I suck her until she cums again and as she does, I jam my middle finger straight into her sopping wet pussy. After her first two spasms, I start licking up; following the trail of cum back towards her lips. My face gets covered as I move up her body. I don't care. I don't even mind that dull metallic taste. By the time our tongues touch, I decide I like the taste of my cream off her body. She apparently does as well. She manages to lick most of it off my face, even as I try to lock my lips over hers.

I collapse with the wet stickiness between us; gluing us together. I force my cock back inside of her. There's nothing left of it at this point, but I do it anyway. I squeeze her tight into me. My arms wrap around her. I can't help but run a finger down her crack as I do this. "Stay like this baby. Stay like this forever."

twynn2257
twynn2257
44 Followers
12