Discovering Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,225 Followers

"Did he say anything?" I whispered.

"No," she said dreamily. "It was as if he was expecting me to blow him and he wasn't surprised at all." Her vulgarity surprised me, but her fingers moved faster and mine did too. She talked without looking at my face, her hungry eyes peering from under tousled bangs, intent on capturing every stroke my fingers made. I not only obliged her, I returned the favor, feeling almost as if I was watching my fingers between my legs instead of Caroline's between hers.

"God, Katie," she whispered. You wouldn't believe how big it was. I thought I knew what it would be like from the handjob. But seeing it was so different – it was swollen and pink and already dripping clear sperm, and it was like magic how you could tell it wanted nothing more than to splash hot cum all over everything again. I was so fucking horny."

Callie stopped talking and closed her eyes so that she could pay more attention to what her fingers were doing. It was unbelievably sexy to see her legs spread wide and her fingers rubbing her slit. I never would have thought that watching a girl play with herself could get me so excited. She got a little too close to an orgasm and had to stop as the muscles in her thighs trembled.

I swallowed hard as her pending orgasm drove me closer to one of my own. I wasn't sure of the etiquette here – were we supposed to try to cum at the same time? I didn't know how I was supposed to manage that. Maybe she was going to cum first. I felt my breathing becoming ragged, and I knew that in a few moments it wasn't going to matter at all. My inner pussy lips were as swollen as I'd ever gotten them, dripping and peeking out the crotch of my panties. My hole got softer and wetter and absolutely begged for the release of a good cum, for something long and hard to be shoved deep inside me.

Caroline whispered, "I took it in my hand, holding it about halfway down the shaft. I don't think I've ever had to open my mouth so wide for anything. But it was wonderful. I dropped my head down and kind of sucked him. The skin was all swollen on the top, like licking the skin of a plum, only a hot one. I didn't think I got it far enough into my mouth, but he moaned and I figured I was doing all right. I held it in my hand and bobbed my head up and down, licking and sucking and giving it little bunny kisses. Every time I kissed the front where the skin was bunched up he'd jump a little. Touching him like that made me all dizzy, and I had to keep reminding myself that I didn't want to rip my clothes off so he could put it in me. He pushed my hair back so that he could watch his cock going in and out of my mouth. I swear, Katie, you've never felt anything like it. It's as if you become this whole other being. Every inch of your body gets sensitive, your clothes feel rough and you want to tear them off, and every bit of you is screaming for him to touch you. And your mouth starts drooling just like your pussy does, waiting for that release. Only when you're giving head, the release happens when he loses his mind and explodes into you."

Oh, God. Explodes! That was the perfect word. I was going to explode myself. My mouth was watering just as much as my pussy was. I swallowed hard and moved my fingers faster. Callie gave up using her fingers and cupped her slit in her palm and slid it up and down, letting her middle finger spread her lips apart under the satin of her panties. I could feel my orgasm getting close, and my fingers went into that automatic mode that always made me cum – hard little back-and-forth rubs across my clit. My breath exploded out of me and I started panting hard. I had to close my eyes so that I could cum while I listened to my big sister's whispered tale.

"It didn't take long. I stroked him with my hand and licked it all around while I moved my head up and down. The cum oozing out the end made everything slippery and gooey, just like the inside of a wet pussy. It was kinda like clear vegetable oil, only it tasted all salty and musky. He reached down so that he could try to push his fingers inside me through my jeans while I licked him."

My fingers were doing their usual magic, picking up speed as I got closer. Callie's voice, my own fingers, the images of Harrison in her mouth, her delicious spread legs so close to me were all driving me towards the cum of a lifetime. I would have opened my eyes, but I no longer needed the sight of Callie's wet panties and lithe fingers – I was gonna cum.

"This time I knew better when he was getting close, when it got all harder and longer. Harrison moaned, and I could feel the muscles in his stomach tense up. He was gonna cum. I wanted him to cum."

The muscles in my tummy tensed, too – involuntary ripples that channeled orgasmic energy down to my rubbery pussy.

I jumped a little when Caroline's breath touched my lips and I realized that she'd sat up so her face was close to mine. I loved it. Having my big sister this close to me while I was diddling myself was wild and untamed, dirty and oh-so-very right. We were inside each other's personal sphere, sharing sex without even touching.

"I couldn't tell how close he was," she whispered, her lips lightly brushing mine. "I'm not sure he even knew. I mean, I knew he was about to cum – his cock was dripping that salty warm juice into my mouth, and I kept having to swallow it."

I jerked when I felt Caroline's fingers move between my legs. She didn't reach for my slit at all. She just wanted to feel me doing myself. I knew because all she did was lightly caress the back of my fingers. I swear, if she had touched my pussy like that, I would have cum immediately. I was in heaven. My fingers frolicked while Callie's feathery light touch tickled the back of my hand. It was as if the orgasm that was gathering between my legs was going to travel from my slit into my hand, into Callie's hand and then somewhere deep inside her. I felt like I'd been close to a monster orgasm forever.

"Even though I knew he was about to cum, it was still a huge shock when he did." Her whisper was soft on my lips. "Suddenly this big gob of hot salty sperm shot into my mouth, sliding down my throat as if it just knew it was supposed to be inside me. It splashed and I swallowed, and then he squirted gob after gob of gooey cum that got all over my mouth, my fingers, my lips."

With that word Callie leaned forward and planted her soft lips on mine, and I came harder than I'd ever cum in my life.

It felt as if everything that I'd ever been or wanted to be left me to flow into Caroline through our petting – lightning flashing and sparking inside me as it tried to break free, suddenly finding release by grounding itself through our lips and fingers and racing off to home deep inside my big sister. The spasms ripped through me, every jolt of pleasure promising another one until they slowly began to weaken and finally peter out. I gasped for air as Callie gave my lips little bunny kisses that just made me jerk even more. Gradually I settled down into a pile of warm pussy pudding as the orgasm I'd been wanting so badly pulled away from me. I leaned back to catch my breath and drew my wet fingers from between my legs. After-cums shook through me, and I opened my eyes to see Caroline settling herself back down on her pillows, a smug smile on her face as her hand drew a line down Dad's old shirt to return to its place between her legs.

"Oh, God," I said. I wiped my hand on her blanket and tried to breathe normally. "I can't believe you did that."

"Did what?" she asked innocently. "Ate sperm? Told you about it? Made you cum? Gave you a kiss?"

I had to smile. "Well, yeah."

The corners of Caroline's turned up a little as she diddled herself. The soft candlelight, the mixed aromas of peach and girl and Callie's indifferent sex with herself were so impossibly romantic. I was a little surprised to feel the need for another cum already starting to gather between my legs. Usually once I've cum I don't feel any pressure to do it again for a while, but seeing her bare legs and delicate fingers rubbing her clit made me want to touch myself all over. Or even touch Caroline.

"So how come you broke up with him?" I asked, pretending that I hadn't just cum while my sister kissed me. "I mean, if you've done that to a guy and he liked it, wouldn't he want to stay and try for more? Or did you give him more?"

Callie giggled. "Nope. That was all I ever gave good ol' Harrison."

"But why? Didn't you like him?"

Caroline paused, thinking. I watched her wet fingers moving slowly and wondered what it would be like to kiss them while she played. Softly, like she had kissed my lips. Finally she made up her mind to tell me. "Harrison was just for practice."

"What? You mean you just used him for sex?"

Callie giggled. "Yeah. Pretty much."

"Then why didn't you go all the way with him?"

"Didn't want to."

"Didn't want to what? Have a man cum inside you?"

"Oh, no. I want that more than anything. I mean, if it was that much fun to have cum in my mouth, I can't even imagine how hot it'd be to have a big cock squirting cum inside me."

"So why didn't you?"

"Cause I didn't. Now if you've heard all you want to, I'd really like to get back to what I was doing before I was so rudely interrupted."

"Oh." As soon as she said it I felt disappointed. I hadn't realized how much I wanted to see her cum until it looked like I wasn't going to get to. Damn it.

Callie closed her eyes and pursed her lips. It was her kiss of a few minutes ago, I was sure of it, that made her lips so damned desirable that I wanted to kiss her again, to lose myself in the lips of another girl. But knowing the reason why didn't even come close to damming my desire. Caroline deliberately moved her hand to her mouth so that she could suck her wet finger. My hips bucked in an involuntary spasm – I wanted to kiss those lips so badly. Caroline pretended that I wasn't watching and scraped her wet panties with the heel of her hand so that she could lick the girl cum off with her tongue, looking perfectly contented as she lapped herself clean.

I got to my feet on rubbery knees, reluctantly leaving Caroline to finish diddling herself. It didn't seem fair that she'd gotten to see me cum and I wasn't going to watch her. But big sisters are seldom fair, and I couldn't think of a way to make her let me – I didn't have a dirty story to share, and I sure wasn't going to beg. I was at the door when I turned back for one last look at my suddenly sexy sister. She hadn't even waited for me to leave the room to slip her hand inside her panties.

Underneath the satin I could easily tell that she'd put at least one finger inside herself. I could hear wet slippery sounds as she fucked herself and rubbed her palm against her clit. Her fingers stretched the wet fabric into taut lines as they moved in and out of her and she closed her eyes as she neared the point of no return. She started to pant and I knew I'd only have to be still for a minute longer and I'd get to see her make herself cum. Caroline's face was dazed with a mixture of hunger and contentment, and I knew for an absolute fact at that moment that there was nothing in the world sexier than watching a girl's fingers as they stroked a slippery pussy into mindlessness. I refused to even feel guilty. It wasn't my fault she couldn't wait to cum before I was out the door.

Caroline bucked her hips hard against her hand, fucking her fingers. She was gasping, and I knew she'd totally forgotten me, just like Harrison had forgotten King Kong. She pulled her wet finger from inside herself and used it to rub her clit back and forth really hard. Her long legs straightened out as she arched her back, begging an imaginary dick to fuck her harder. Her body trembled and she gasped, kicking her feet apart as her orgasm raced toward her. There was a dull thud on the floor as her foot kicked something out from under the blankets, but all of my attention was on her as she started to cum.

Callie mewled like an abandoned kitten and froze, unable to even move as her cum washed over her, every muscle in her body tensed as if the pleasure had paralyzed her. After the first wave rode through her she started to spasm, and between each jolt of pleasure she rubbed her clit for a second, urging the next puzzle piece of orgasm to hurry and arrive. Cum. Frantic diddle. Cum again. Frantic diddle. After a half dozen or so waves she suddenly collapsed back into the bed, worn out and taking deep breaths as she tried to replenish the air that she'd forgotten to use.

Watching her made me happy for her, almost as if I'd done it to her myself. I had a big smile on my face. I was trying to come up with something clever to say when I noticed what had landed on the floor when Callie kicked it out from under the covers. It was a picture of Dad. Her favorite picture of him, a head shot where the camera caught the sparkle in his eyes and he looked all masculine and rugged. What was a picture of Dad doing under Callie's sheets?

It came to me in a rush. Callie had lit some romantic candles to set the mood, put on Dad's old shirt so that she would feel closer to him and lay down in bed with his picture propped up so she could look at it while she played with herself. She had been looking at our father and pretending that he was the one fucking her. Then I had come to the door and she had quickly stuffed the picture under the blanket, hiding her secret. And she had even said Harrison was 'just for practice.' Ohmigod!

Ohmigod.

Caroline had a crush on Daddy. Big time. The kind of crush that girls weren't supposed to have. I felt queasy and woozy, and it wasn't all from the orgasm I'd just had.

Her eyes batted open and she noticed that I was still standing by the door. She smiled, still massaging her pussy in gentle after-cum caresses. "Well, did you get what you wanted?"

I nodded towards the floor. Callie had been cumming so hard that she didn't know she'd kicked the picture free of her covers where I could see it.

"What?" she said, following my eyes and looking over the edge of her bed to see Dad's smiling face staring up at her. "Oh, God," she said, flopping back onto the bed.

"Caroline?"

She was quiet. Even though we both knew what had been going on, she'd never imagined that she would be asked to explain, and the words just wouldn't come.

"Caroline?" I whispered.

"I guess you know," she said.

"Know what?" I knew damn well what. I was just stalling, hoping that it was something else, putting off an explanation I didn't want to hear.

"Why Harrison was just practice," she said. Caroline seemed more resigned than ashamed. Then she sat up, her voice excited and sincere as she tried to sway me to her side. "C'mon, Katie – you know how sexy Dad is! Don't tell me you never imagined doing it with him."

I swallowed hard. I had never imagined having Dad fuck me, not once in all those bajillions of times I'd masturbated. I mean, I knew he was a very sexy man – he was kind of rakish looking, with a twinkle in his smile and gorgeous thick hair with a little gray at the edges. But my knowledge was more along the lines of 'gosh he's sexy and I hope that a girl who notices will come along so that he won't be lonely any more.' I'd truly never had a wish he'd do it to me thought in my life.

"I don't know," Callie went on. "I guess I always thought he was really sexy. And once I started thinking of him that way I just couldn't stop. I thought that maybe once I'd tried it with another guy then I wouldn't think of Dad so much." She giggled ruefully and flopped back down on the bed. "Guess it didn't work so well."

I was still flabbergasted, and I didn't even know what to say.

"You won't tell him, will you?"

I shook my head.

"Good," she said. "A girl's got to have some secrets." Callie dismissed me by blowing out her candles, pulling up her covers and curling up to go to sleep.

I closed the door behind me leaving my sister with her secrets, and padded back to my own room. My legs were wobbly, my panties were soaked and my head was swimming with thoughts of Caroline's legs and pussy, hot sperm splashing onto willing lips and Dad's picture smiling up at me. I was exhausted, but I took a quick shower to wash off all the goo and slipped on a clean pair of panties. Mr. Paddington was aghast at what I had learned about Caroline, but he held me close and comforted me.

But sleep still eluded me. And this time it wasn't because I was anxious to hear about Harrison. My brain was overloaded with all the things that had happened in Callie's room. The thought of what it would be like to have hot cum slide down my hand or squirt on my lips kept me all hot and needy. My mouth watered more every time the idea popped in my head. And I remembered the delicious scent of Caroline's wet pussy and the closeness I'd felt to her while she kissed me with her soft lips and I came so hard. But the idea that kept pushing its way to the front and center of my thoughts was the one that she had planted so firmly in my mind – a picture of Daddy kissing me while I wrapped my legs around him and he fucked me over and over, moaning in pleasure as he shot me full of sperm. I hated myself for thinking it but I couldn't stop. I wanted Dad's dick pushing into me, spreading my pussy lips and spurting hot gooey baby seeds into me. Oh, God. I didn't know what to do. A girl isn't supposed to want her father like that, is she? I kept telling myself that Caroline had been having the same fantasies for God knows how long, and it hadn't seemed to hurt her. Not much, anyway. I knew that I wanted him in my bed partly just because of Caroline's description of hot sperm on her lips and because of the colossal orgasm I'd just had while she kissed me. There were so many sensual images tied to the swirling orgasm I'd just had, and they would all stay locked together forever in my memory. I knew it had affected my judgment. But knowing it didn't help. The images all coalesced into a need between my legs that I couldn't refuse, and I finally ripped off my panties and fucked myself with my fingers until I had the most humongous cum ever in the history of the whole world.

Three times.

Next: Seeing Dad in a new light opens the door to some hanky-panky of the forbidden kind….

Thank you for reading – I hope you've enjoyed the story so far. The rest of the tale is all written and will be published in a few days. Meantime, if you can't wait, you might have fun reading some of my other stories too. As always, your votes, comments and feedback are always appreciated.

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,225 Followers