Discovering Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers

The fires emanating from between my legs didn't bank when I was finally done cumming in Callie's mouth. I needed more. Caroline stood up, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. She smiled at me and took my hand, and I followed her willingly down the hall to my room.

We were both naked from the waist down as we padded down the hall, Caroline in her Pooh pajama top and me in my short t-shirt. We flaunted our bare butts, our lanky naked legs and freshly shaved pussies. But it didn't seem to matter. After all, once you've cum in a girl's mouth there isn't much room left for embarrassment. And it felt deliciously wicked that my pussy was dripping wet when I wasn't under the covers in my bed.

Caroline ripped off her pajama top and threw herself on my bed. She picked up Mr. Paddington, and carefully placed him gently on the floor. Nobody ever messed with Mr. Paddington, even Callie. By the time he was resting next to the bed I had my t-shirt off and was crawling in beside her. We fell into each other's arms as if we'd been doing it for years and shared our first kiss.

I don't need to tell you, kissing a girl is way different from kissing a boy. Her hunger was just as intense, just as palpable. But it was softer and more gentle – a sexy shameless craving and not raw climax-driven need. She was a delicious mixture of contrasts - delicate and powerful, soft and demanding.

I guess that I just didn't own very much imagination. The things that we tried had never occurred to me. Of course, my imaginings always featured boys and so there was no reason for me to think of them. I don't know that I'll ever remember every position we tried, every kiss or cum. Mostly it's just a blurry memory of sweet naked intimacy. But some things burned into my mind forever.

For instance, we were laying on our sides, facing each other and necking blissfully with lots of gentle tongues, and lots of neck-nibbles. Caroline pulled my knee between her legs and started fucking it, leaving a slippery trail of girl ooze on my thigh. I bent her knee so that it nestled between my legs and returned the favor. We gently fucked each others legs like that until we both came, sharing fervent kisses all the while.

After we'd caught our breath, Callie rolled over on her back, spreading her knees wide and holding them there with her hands. I'd masturbated plenty of times in that position, and I had to wonder why I'd never tried to imagine what it looked like from the other person's point of view. Jeez. She looked so damned sexy. The muscles in her legs begged for a touch just as much as her wet slit, and her round breasts asked for their share of attention, too. I knew immediately what to do.

I crawled between her legs and licked her as she had done me, slurping up the sides of her slit and twirling my tongue around her clit. I cradled her little ass in my hands. I loved feeling her muscles clench as her whole body tensed more and more. Her bright pink pussy all slick in my mouth tasted so good that it sent little cummy-shivers down my back. Suddenly she came in my lips, moaning softly while she twisted her fingers in my hair. I was nowhere near done drinking from her when her orgasm was over. I crawled back up next to her and cuddled in her arms, stroking her erect nipple.

"God," she whispered. "Where'd you learn to lick pussy like that?"

I giggled. "Well, I do have one of my own, you know."

"True, true." Callie's sucked my nipple into her mouth, sending those delicious shivers down my spine. She was a quick learner herself.

"Besides, I had you to learn from."

"Get up," she said, still sounding kind of breathless and needy.

Caroline put her hands on my hips and steered me into the position that she wanted - on my hands and knees, my legs spread wide and my head down. She picked up Mr. Paddington from the floor and handed him to me. I buried my face in his furry tummy and hugged him tightly. We were going to do this together – my pretend lover and my real one. I was amazed at how much different this was than fooling around with Mr. Paddington. With my bottom up in the air where a real girl could see me like this was a whole new experience – my legs and ass bare and exposed, my pussy in full view, dripping and pleading for penetration, for lips and hands and cocks.

Callie lay down on her back with her face under my slit and her hands on my bottom.

"Lower," she whispered. "Lower."

I spread my legs wider and wider until I felt the tickle of her breath between my legs. I hugged my pillow in exquisite disbelief as she licked me from slit to clit, slurping as she went and finishing with a hard twirl of her tongue around my swollen button. She did it again, and again, sending me climbing up a staircase towards a massive orgasm. My legs trembled and felt so weak that I was afraid I was going to collapse on her. Each stroke from her pink pillow of a tongue was another step closer to the top, which I didn't see coming at all. Suddenly I tumbled over the edge, cumming with my legs spread wide over my sister's face as she stuck out her tongue and swallowed the trickle of cum that leaked from my trembling slit.

It was hard to stay in place while I came, but I couldn't bear to move my slit away from Caroline's slurpy source of pleasure for even a second.

Finally my orgasm had finished having its way with me, and I moaned and collapsed in a wet heap of blubbery girl on top of Mr. Paddington, and Caroline scooted out from between my legs just in time.

I remember that Callie's legs seemed to have grown impossibly long. I came to this realization when I was laying on my back and she was straddling me with her knees spread wide, our erect nipples brushing lightly together as we shared bunny kisses. I slid my hands down her back, dragging my fingers along the crack of her taut little ass, touching her slit and then trailing my wet fingers slowly down her thighs, past her bent knees and along her calves to her feet. It felt like her legs would never end. Later when I was laying on top of her nibbling her neck she slid her feet up and down my legs, caressing my limbs with hers and enveloping me in a warm cocoon of pretty girl legs. It never occurred to me that she was feeling the same way about me.

"How'd you get such long legs?" she whispered, running her hand down my thigh.

I giggled. "Just trying to grow up like my big sister."

"Good job," she whispered as she closed her lips over mine.

And not all of our orgasms were the direct result of a sister's touch.

We were laying on our sides facing each other and sharing deep open mouth kisses, our tongues swirling together, slick and wet substitute pussy lips begging for attention. Caroline lifted her leg so that she could slide her hand down to play with herself. I covered her hand in mine, and I could feel how slippery her thighs were. She gently kneaded her clit, and then she put her slender fingers inside her slit so that she could fuck herself while we kissed. We didn't stop our kisses for a second, though. We didn't miss one lick, one suck, not one second of swirling our tongues together. At least, not until she lifted her hand to my lips so that I could lick her fingers clean. The taste made me need to touch myself, so I lifted my leg so that I had room to play with my pussy while I sucked her slender fingers. Then I raised my hand to her lips, and she sucked my fingers clean while she masturbated. We kept trading turns, licking wet fingers and masturbating until we'd each had a scrumptious orgasm.

It was heaven.

Finally we'd pretty much worn each other out. My breathing was starting to return to normal and I was laying in my sister's arms casually drawing little squiggly shapes around her nipple. The phone rang and Caroline leaned away from me to grab it.

"Hello? Oh, hi, Dad," she said.

I was surprised at the wet electric shock that went through me when I learned it was Dad on the phone. What we had been doing was naughty enough, but having our father on the other end of the phone while we were still laying naked in bed together made it all even naughtier. And I wasn't about to pass up the chance to give Caroline a little sisterly torture. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and chewed it while I slid my hand up the corded muscles along the inner side of her thigh.

"I don't know what she's doing," she said, spreading her legs farther apart for me. "Do you want me to go find her?"

Caroline grabbed my hair hard in her hand and fell back onto the pillow, spreading her legs wide as she shoved my face toward her wet crotch. I greedily began licking her slit, savoring the slippery feel of her inner pussy lips and smearing sister cum all over my mouth.

"Nope," she said, straining to control her voice. "Nobody's come over. No boys. I even have a witness - do you want to talk to Kate?"

No! I was busy. I wanted Caroline to talk to Dad while I tried to make her cum. Luckily he didn't seem to want to talk to me. Caroline kept talking to him while I slid two fingers into her and started fucking her and licking her clit at the same time. Her thighs tensed up and her pussy quivered, and she tried hard not to let it show in her voice.

"Maybe watch some TV. I've got some studying to do."

As she listened to Dad talk Caroline started fully fucking my mouth, keeping my head between her legs with her hand and bucking against my lips. Her whole body started twitching and I'd already learned to recognize the signs – a monster orgasm was rushing towards her. She needed the call to end before she came in Dad's ear, and we both knew it. It probably wasn't more than a few seconds, but it felt like forever before he finished talking and Caroline managed a breathless "Bye, Dad" before she hit the 'end' key and threw the phone off the bed.

"God, Daddy," she moaned, grabbing my head in both of her hands and wrapping her legs around me. She ground her pussy into my face, fucking me as hard as she could for about two whole seconds before she started cumming, rubbing her slit on my pursed lips and filling my mouth with salty ooze. A delightful drawn-out kittenish mewl escaped her lips and sent amazing shivers down my spine while I drank from her.

She came so hard and with such intensity that it didn't last very long. Abruptly Callie suddenly collapsed into a pile of slippery wet girl Jell-o with a happy little sister between her legs.

I rested my head on her thigh, her long legs wrapped around me while I slowly slipped my finger in and out of her. After-cums made her whole body twitch every time I gave her erect clit a little kiss, until I took pity on her and stopped. I wiped the moisture from my lips with my palm and crawled up to lay half on her and half beside her again.

"Oh, my," she said, cradling me in her arms and lightly kissing the top of my head.

"Yep," I said.

"I didn't know I could cum that hard. Knowing he was listening while you were licking me was just too much." Caroline's voice was soft and breathless as if she was too tired to talk but too amazed to not share what had happened to her.

"Yep," I said, smiling.

"It was like you'd blended into two people, both doing me at the same time. It was your lips I was feeling, but in my head it was Dad doing it. Can you even imagine what it would be like to have him fuck you?"

Caroline's fingers grazed lightly over my back, drawing little love-designs there and easing me towards a nap. Jeez, I was tired.

She whispered dreamily, "God, I'd love to have him cum inside me."

"I want him to cum in my mouth," I said, playing along with her little incest obsession and cuddling against her bare breast.

"You do?"

"Well, you let Harrison do it. You've already had hot sperm in your mouth, and I haven't. You made it sound yummy. Now it's my turn, and I want Daddy to be the one to do it." It sounded perfectly reasonable, and at the same time it sounded way more wicked than what Callie and I had already done. But this was all pretend, right? And that made it no more amoral than imagining I'd slept with that hunky guy on CSI Miami.

"Yeah, well if you cum half as hard as I just did, you're in for the ride of your life. He's so fucking hot. I can't wait to get him into bed with me."

I made a little noncommital murmur as I drifted off to sleep. There was no doubt about it – making love to Dad was a lot closer to Caroline's heart than making love to me was. But I didn't mind.

Not one little bit.

Next: A discovery in Dad's study about Mom and Valentine's Day leads the Kate and Callie to a different bed...

Thank you for reading – I hope you've enjoyed the story so far. Just one more chapter to go. The rest of the tale is all written and will be here soon. Meantime, if you can't wait, you might have fun reading some of my other stories too. As always, your votes, comments and feedback are always appreciated.

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers