Discovering Faith Pt. 03

Story Info
Faith completes her film career.
4.1k words
4.61
27k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story continued from "DISCOVERING FAITH Ch. 1-12" and "DISCOVERING FAITH Ch. 13-17. Please read those to understand the context and characters involved in this third and final installment. Thanks to all of you who wrote to me with suggestions and opinions. You have altered my conclusion and helped make it a better story.

**********************

CHAPTER 18 THE PLAN

Then Faith asked, "So what do we do now? How do we finish the film?"

Everyone looked at her, not quite understanding what she was asking.

I said, "What do you mean, finish the film? You want to finish it?"

"Not with Glenn in charge. I want us to rewrite the ending. But I do want to finish it. Will you guys help?"

"Of course," answered Suzanne.

Gene looked at them both, "I think Glenn knows he can't sell what he has so far. I think we need to negotiate a new deal. If Faith is willing to finish the project, she should get a bonus plus a percentage. Glenn right now is afraid you're going to call the cops on him, though I doubt we could actually get anywhere that way."

We spent the next three hours rewriting the script and coming up with our own ending. Gene would deal with Glenn the next day. We were all pretty excited about the new idea we had come up with. We all went to bed happy

The following morning, Gene called Glenn and arranged to meet with him at his studio. When he returned, he filled us in.

"I got there and Glenn threatened me and the rest of you with all kinds of things - violence, lawsuits, you name it. I let him rant and rave until he was done. When he had blown off some steam and calmed down, I told him our proposal. He came unglued all over again, but then started trying to negotiate. Finally I said to him, 'Look, you wanted an authentic virgin getting her cherry busted in your film. You also wanted it to be around 90 minutes so it could be sold as a feature length movie. Our proposal gets you both or you just have some scenes that can be packaged as a compilation and nothing for. What'll it be?'"

Gene stopped talking and we all stared at him. Finally Suzanne said, "Don't stall. What did he say?"

"He agreed to our proposal." Gene smiled broadly.

"All of it?" asked Faith.

"All of it," answered Gene. "In fact, when I presented it to him, I also said you would get an extra $1000 for the anguish he put you through and 15% of the gross from the film."

We all began cheering and giving Gene high fives. When we had settled down, I looked into Faith's beautiful, captivating eyes and asked, "Are you sure? I mean are you really sure about this?"

Faith looked back at me, her eyes boring into my soul, "Rob, I want to give my virginity to you. Now I can't say this will be the most romantic way to do it, but you know I am a show off at heart. Yes, this is what I want to do. I love you and want us to do this together."

We embraced and I kissed her, "You love me?" I asked. When Faith nodded, I held her close and felt the warmth of not just her body, but her entire being pouring into me.

CHAPTER 19 THE MOVIE REFILMED

We all met with Glenn the following day, back at the warehouse. We used the previously filmed scenes to make sure everything looked exactly as it had before when they had attempted to rape Faith. She looked a little worried, but I stayed nearby, just off camera to help re-assure her. Glenn was notably absent for this scene. Gene took over as director. When all was in place, he called, "Places, lights, roll camera, sound check, action!"

My character, Calvin, burst onto the scene shouting, "Leave her alone, let her go." The other characters turned to see me leading all of the girls from the "Just Say No to Sex" club including their teacher, Miss Concepci¢n (as played by Lotta Curves) into the cavernous room. The girls were all brandishing field hockey sticks and Lotta egging them on, "Hit any man that makes a move, girls. If he tries to touch you, whack his penis." She waved a long pointer stick from her classroom over her head like a saber.

I rushed and began untying a sobbing Faith as Lotta threw a blanket over her to cover her naked body. The men (Cleveland, Ramon, Arnie, and Gene) all backed away from the advancing girls. Three of them still had their dicks hanging out and were struggling to cover them as the watched the swinging sticks coming their way. Lotta ordered the girls to stop, but keep an eye on them and then ordered the men to raise their hands.

"Girls, if any of them try to hide their penises, whack them. They think it's OK to stare at poor defenseless Angeline, but are too modest to let us stare at them. You," pointing at Gene, "Get yours out too." Gene quickly complied, letting his half erect penis out through his zipper.

I continued to free Faith from her bonds. When I had helped her, still sobbing, to move behind the group of girls, Lotta once again took charge.

She walked to each of the men and made sure their pants were tangled about their ankles. Then she turned on the two other women present, "You whores, get over here." Suzanne and Sapphire quickly complied with some trepidation. Lotta told them to get on their knees.

Lotta turned to address the girls. "Girls, these women are whores. They make money from men that think with their penises instead of their brains. The men expect them to do filthy things for them. In return, they get money and lose their dignity and self worth. These me, like most, will have sex with anything in a skirt and are willing to pay for it, even if it takes food from the mouths of their families. These men are even lower than the whores."

The girls continued to hold their hockey sticks at the ready but stared at the captives with rapt attention.

"While they are here, I want you girls to see what a disgusting thing sex can be and what a disgusting thing the male penis is." Lotta walked in front of the men. "These penises are in what is called the flaccid, or un-aroused state. Notice they hang limply from the body." As she said this, she used the pointer stick to lift each for examination. "When the male brain thinks there is a female to be had, it sends blood to the penis, causing it to become erect. Some men need help with this." Now she prodded Suzanne and Sapphire. "Whores, disrobe and use oral sex to stimulate these worthless men."

The two women immediately stripped to just garters, stockings, and shoes. Each began to fondle and suck the two men closest to them as Lotta paced behind them slapping her palm with the pointer stick. She again addressed the girls, "Notice that these women are willing to debase themselves by placing their mouths on the vile appendages of the males. Notice too, that as they do so, they males' penises are beginning to enlarge as they become engorged with blood. Make note of the different sizes as they grow. While this man (poking Cleveland) and this one (poking Gene) have fairly substantial organs, the other two have lesser ones." She poked Arnie with the pointer. "Despite the large size of this man's body, his penis is just average." She poked at Arnie's six-incher. Then she turned toward Ramon, "This man has one of about the same length, but notice how it is much thinner it is. In slang, he would be called a 'pencil dick.'" Lotta turned toward the girls, beginning to look a little flushed, "When you do marry and have sex for the first time, you may be happy to have one like this," She turned again and wiggled Ramon's now erect member with her stick, "But just remember that size does not mean everything. Some may have more length," she prodded Gene's large cock, "And some may have more girth," she prodded Arnie, "And some may have both," she prodded Cleveland. "But it does not matter if they have no longevity or concern for their partner. If that is the case, even married sex becomes simply a chore." Lotta was nearly drooling at this point. She appeared a little flustered when she turned back to the girls. "That's what I've read anyway."

The girls meanwhile had been openly staring as the four cocks rose to the occasion under the expert ministrations of the two women. Lotta called them back to order, "Are there any questions, ladies?"

The girls stared blankly at her and several tried to speak, but lost the nerve. One finally did say, "Is this what that Monica Lewinsky did with President Clinton?"

"Yes, Sally, Miss Lewinsky was really nothing more than a whore for Mr. Clinton. He, of course convinced her that it was not sex to use her mouth on his penis." She paused at looked at the group. "We must be going now to get Angeline safely home. Be sure to thank her courageous boyfriend Calvin for saving her from defilement."

The entire group moved swiftly to the door and out onto the street. Miss Concepci¢n then said, Calvin will take Angeline home and the rest of you girls return to your own houses. We will discuss this further at our meeting next week." She then turned back to the door. "I must go back in and let those people know that they must never attempt to do such a thing again."

Lotta waved goodbye to her group. Faith and I climbed into the damaged Pacer and left with her leaning against me as I drove.

The next scene was Miss Concepci¢n, Suzanne, and Sapphire engaged in an orgy with the four men in the warehouse. This scene easily filled the time that Glenn required for his movie.

CHAPTER 20 THE FINAL SCENE

For the final scene, only Suzanne, Gene, Faith, and I were present. It was filmed by Gene in his studio, with Suzanne assisting with lights and other duties.

It started with a shot of me crouched in bushes below a window peering inside. The camera then moved in to show Faith entering a teenaged girl's bedroom. She wore a blue nightshirt with a picture of Tweetie Bird on the front. She looked at herself in her dresser mirror as she pulled the bun from her hair and then sensuously brushed it out, before plopping down onto the bed. Then she slowly began to caress her own breasts through the nightgown. She stared dreamily at the ceiling at first and then closed her eyes. One hand slowly ventured toward the hem of the garment, and then began rubbing her thighs as the hem inched upward, gradually revealing most of one smooth ass cheek and her white cotton panties. She suddenly sat up, causing me to duck down, and pulled the long shirt over her head, now clad only in panties.

Faith again reclined and played with her bare breasts. Then her hand again ventured lower, rubbing her stomach and then circling her mound to move to her inner thighs. Gene filmed this from several angles as Faith openly pinched her nipples with one hand and used the other to slowly but purposefully rub her panty-covered crotch. Soon, her hand ventured inside the slightly damp, white covering.

Calvin, my character, at this point was fishing his cock out of his pants and playing with it, never letting her eyes leave Faith's gorgeous body. Faith continued to probe and massage herself, moaning and cooing as she did so.

Faith suddenly sat up in bed and looked directly at the window. I had been caught and showed panic as I tried to hide despite being caught in the headlights. Faith leaped from the bed and tore open the window. In a sexy whisper, she said, "Why Calvin, wouldn't you rather watch from in here?"

I quickly climbed in through the window and sat at the foot of the bed. Faith reclined and began her sensual self-pleasuring once again. I let one hand slide to her leg and began massaging her calf. Faith opened her eyes and smiled at me, then beckoned me toward her. I moved up her body and kissed her. We held the kiss as Faith's hands now roamed over my back and ass. "Wouldn't you be more comfortable with fewer clothes?" she asked demurely.

I stood and removed my shirt, then sat and removed my shoes and pants. I rejoined her on the bed in white socks and 'whitey-tighty' briefs. We kissed and pressed our bodies together, obviously enjoying the feelings of skin on skin. Soon, my own hand ventured to her breast followed by my mouth. As I explored her nipple with my teeth and tongue, I slid off to the side (giving the camera a better view of her) and began working my hand down her body to the treasure encased in white fabric. I was pressing her wet panties into her slit when I suddenly stopped and grabbed my own crotch, and got a pained expression on my face. The camera switched to show a large wet spot growing in the front of my own briefs as I came prematurely. (Now this was planned. I am not that short fused. We did stop filming long enough for me to get to the point of no return with help from Faith.)

Angeline, Faith's character, did not belittle Calvin for this. She just smiled at me and said, "It makes me so happy that I can turn you on this much Calvin. Am I really that pretty?"

"Angeline, you are prettier than any of the other girls I know. You are perfect and no one else seems to know that."

"Am I prettier than those women at the warehouse? My boobs aren't as big as Miss Concepci¢n's. Am I prettier than her?"

"I hardly noticed those others at the warehouse I was looking at you. You are incredible."

Faith pulled me into another kiss, and then rolled off onto her knees beside the bed. She moved her hand to my crotch. "I think you should take these underwear off before they stick to you permanently," she said as she began tugging at the waistband. I rose to assist her as she did, revealing my mostly limp and drooling cock. She then looked up into my eyes and said, "Miss Concepci¢n said some men need some extra help to become aroused. May I try?"

I simply nodded and Faith took my limp dick into her mouth and began to suck and kiss and lick it back to life. She stopped when I was back at my full size and looked up at me some more as she stroked it. "Will you kiss me there," pointing to her crotch, "So I can see what it feels like?"

I nodded again and Faith crawled up onto the bed and peeled her panties over her hips and down her legs. The camera of course moved in for a close-up on her exposed snatch. I moved down between her legs and tentatively began to explore around her mons and thighs with my lips and tongue. "Tell me if you want me to stop," I said to her sincerely.

I gradually moved closer until I was touching her slit with my tongue and then using two fingers to part her lips. Faith and I both had nearly forgotten the presence of Suzanne and Gene as well as the camera. Faith had her first orgasm as I licked and nibbled her clit. As she came down, she was pulling me to move up her body. Breathlessly, Faith coaxed, "Come here, Rob. I want you inside me now."

"Cut!" Gene directed. "Faith, remember his name is Calvin."

The interruption startled us both and reminded us that we were supposedly playing roles in a movie. We both laughed, but there was tension in our voices. I know we both wished we were alone at that moment.

Suzanne suggested that she and Gene step away for a few moments.

Faith and I lay together, our naked skin touching from shoulder to ankle. My finger lightly traced circles on her cheek and I looked into her eyes and softly asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Rob, I love you and I want you. I want you to make love with me. I don't care if it's on camera. I want you inside me."

I kissed her lightly on the lips. "You are so beautiful. You make me feel so incredible. I've never felt like this about anyone, Faith. I love you so much. I want this to be a wonderful experience for you."

"It will be." She smiled.

"You control the whole thing. If you want me to stop, just say so."

"OK. Thank you."

I called out and Gene and Suzanne returned. The cameras were reset and Gene called for action, but we were already back into the position with Faith on her back and me hungrily kissing her sweet slit. This time, she called me Calvin as she pulled me up her body.

We kissed and I slipped off the bed and pulled her down so that her hips were at the edge of the bed. I lifted her left leg and placed her calf on my shoulder as I moved between her thighs. I placed the tip of my cock at her undefiled entrance, rubbing the tip up and down her slit. Very slowly I pushed the head inside her lips and gently moved it in and out just opening her lips. Faith had propped her upper body on pillows so she could see as I entered her. I was bumping into the barrier inside of her lightly with each short stroke.

Faith leaned toward me and I bent to kiss her full lips and look once again into those haunting eyes. Faith reached behind me and pulled me sharply into her opening and gave a small, almost silent squeal as her hymen split and I was deep inside her. We held each other and did not move.

Gene and Suzanne were shooting close-ups of Faith's face and our joined organs. Then they moved back for a wider shot. When I felt Faith begin to relax and lie back on her pillows, I also felt her hips stir. I very slowly pulled back and then forward just an inch or so.

Gene signaled to get my attention and used his fingers to indicate what he wanted. He moved in from the side for a close-up where faith and I were joined. I slowly pulled back until only the tip of my cock head was still inside her lips and looked down to see the streak of blood that was on my cock as the camera got the shot that was to be the hallmark of the film.

When gene backed off, I gradually eased back into Faith. We began to move together going deeper and deeper until my body was bumping her clit on every stroke and my balls were slapping against her ass. Faith reached up to me and I lowered her leg and lay across her body. She whispered into my ear. "Oh, Rob. This is incredible. Ohhhh! This feels so good. I can't believe we waited so long."

I whispered back to her, "You are an incredible woman. You are so tight and soft. I love the way it feels to be inside you."

Suzanne signaled for our attention and indicated we should change positions. I withdrew from Faith and lay on my back on the bed. Faith moved up and straddled my slightly bloody cock. She reached between her legs and helped guide it back into her hole and rotated her hips as she settled down onto my member. I let her do the work and played with her ample breasts as she bounced and rotated on my cock. Suddenly she stiffened and had an orgasm much more intense than the one she had earlier. She collapsed onto my chest and her entire body spasmed as she kept saying," Oh God, Oh God." over and over.

It was too much for me. We were supposed to move to a doggy position shot, but I could feel the rush as my seed began to build up for an explosion. I pulled her higher and managed to just get my cock out of her clenching velvety cunt before I started shooting spurt after spurt up between her ass cheeks and onto her back and butt. Faith had totally collapsed across my chest and was starting to breathe normally again. Occasional tremors still coursed through her body.

Gene didn't bother to say, "Cut," but simply turned off the camera and he and Suzanne left the room while Faith and I kissed and hugged and kissed and hugged.

CHAPTER 21 CONCLUSION

I stayed with Faith at Gene's that night. We made love two more times that night and again when we awoke in the morning, but this time it was in privacy where we could use our real names and spend all the time we wanted exploring each other. I learned the difference between making love and having sex. And it is an amazing difference. The deeper feelings bring so much more pleasure that it is indescribable. I felt like I had been the virgin. It was a whole new experience. I tried to put it into words as Faith and I lay in the afterglow of our latest morning session, but she just smiled and shut me up with another kiss.

Gene worked with Glenn on the final editing. They filmed and added some clips to the credits showing Miss Concepci¢n leading a meeting of the newly created "Safe Sex Club" that replaced the "Just Say No" club. Another showed Faith and I, arm in arm in the Debate Club. Faith was no longer dressed in the nerdy clothes as before, but wearing a stylish skirt and her hair down. We were talking giving a presentation to the group on using compromise and patience to maintain a relationship. Another clip showed Miss Concepci¢n in a leather dominatrix outfit with Arnie and Ramon kissing her feet while Gene and Cleveland stood at each side ready to do her bidding. The final clip showed Faith and I in the Pacer, all repairs complete, driving off into the night.

12