Discovering Hannah's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to stand in front of Hannah I spent a minute enjoying the sight of the beautiful woman before me with her arms spread wide above her head by the straps which were more than capable of supporting her weight if necessary and her luscious breasts presented even more beautifully than before framed and lifted by the red latex which was now under tension.

I walked behind Hannah, with her head twisting to follow me as far as she could, to unclip the waistband of the tight skirt and lower the short concealed zip before kneeling slightly to grasp the hem of the skirt and pull it down forcefully to strip her of this garment.

Having fully expected to see another item of rubber lingerie I was delighted to view something wonderfully erotic, she was wearing a pair of ruby red latex G-string panties. These briefs were cut high over the hip to form a deep vee, almost creating an arrowhead pointing to my prize.

Placing my two index fingers gently inside the elasticated top of the panties I slid them slowly form side to side teasing the sensitive skin of Hannah's lower abdomen – it had the pleasing effect of her trying to arch her back to increase the contact pressure but failing due to the restrained position she was in and moaning with frustration. I lowered my head until the tip of my nose was barely brushing the lustrous garment and inhaled deeply savouring the intense sweet smell of Hannah's arousal mixed with the much fainter aroma of rubber.

Drawing my fingers apart so each was at the top of a hip inside the straps of the panties I slowly drew the clinging garment down over the tight globes of her perfect ass to expose her delicious sex.

Hannah had one more surprise in store for me though – where yesterday there had been wisps of blonde hair peeking from the crotchless slit of her panties, today her mound was entirely hairless and smooth. I was now convinced that Hannah was an entirely willing participant in our sexual adventures if she had attended to this detail in expectation of further exploits.

Hannah stepped daintily out of the briefs when they reached the floor and I rocked back onto my heels to savour the vision of her crimson labia glistening with juices whilst I delved into my capacious pockets once more to withdraw a pair of latex examination gloves. Having noted the effect my wearing a pair had on Hannah the day before I knew they would work again today.

The moment the gossamer thin rubber made contact with the back of Hannah's calves her head snapped forward, her eyes wide open staring into mine and a broad smile lit up her face. I maintained that eye contact as I slowly and tenderly caressed from her ankles up to the crease where the tops of her taught thighs met the delicate curve of her ass endeavouring to cover as much of her smooth pale flesh as I could. Whilst the latex removed most of the sense of feeling from my fingertips it dramatically increased the sensual pleasure Hannah was receiving from my touch.

Gently I ran my index fingers up and down her slit and parted her pussy lips with gentle pressure from both thumbs, getting a close-up view of her open pussy. It was red and glistening, her little hole at the bottom just visible and her clit engorged and swollen at the top peeping proudly from the cover of the hood. Pressing forward I let my tongue flick out and taste Hannah for the first time and she was delicious. I licked the sweet and tangy juices from her outer lips before darting the tip of my tongue into her pussy. As I made contact with her inner lips and clitoris she began to twitch like a puppet whose master was randomly tugging the strings that held her upright.

Hannah had been at a point of high arousal for so long now it was inevitable she had little resistance left to offer and sure enough within moments of the application of my tongue to her depths, as I was plunging and swirling my tongue deep within her hot hole, I happened to glance the tip over the hard point of her clitoris and a monumental release shook her body from head to toe. My face was soaked with the flood of juices that streamed from her beautiful slit and this was accompanied by a stream of incomprehensible moans, shrieks and yells of ecstasy.

The orgasm lasted for well over 30 seconds and I watched entranced as she thrashed like marionette on the strings of a mad puppeteer until it ended with Hannah's knees finally buckling leaving her hanging from the soft support straps.

Anxious for her not to get hurt I stood up and put an arm around her slender waist to take her weight as I reached up to pop the quick-release buckle but instead Hannah looked me straight in the eye and said "No – please not yet. I want you to take me now, I need you to fill me like you did yesterday."

This request was music to my ears as I had been battling with an uncomfortable raging erection ever since the first moment I had slipped my leg between her thighs and she had tried to hump it.

I rapidly dipped my hand once more into one of my cargo pockets to retrieve a small item before rapidly kicking off my boots, unbuckling my belt and slipping trousers, boxers and socks off in one sweeping movement before shedding my polo shirt to stand naked except for the latex gloves on my hands.

The small object in my hand was a foil packet that I carefully tore open with my teeth to get at the condom within and Hannah watched hungrily as I rolled it onto my pre-cum coated shaft.

The restraints had given me an idea – as I walked towards Hannah, my erection bobbing expectantly before me, she opened her legs as wide as her restrained position would allow in anticipation displaying her glorious glistening engorged plum-coloured outer and inner labia.

I grasped my latex shrouded erection in my left hand, bent my knees a little to align the head and straightened rapidly to drive my rigid tool forcefully into the hot tunnel that had so readily accepted me yesterday. Reaching down and grasping Hannah's upper thighs I pulled upwards and she understood what I wanted by wrapping her legs around my waist and locking her ankles together in the small of my back whereupon I transferred my hands her taught ass cheeks to take her weight.

The experience was just as mind blowing as the first time – I stood there savouring the exquisite combination of tightness and volcanic heat along with the pulsating vaginal muscle movements of this sexual animal.

Stepping back a few small paces to stretch Hannah against her bonds I began to rock back and forth slowly, sliding almost my whole length in and out in a steady rhythm pressed hard against the inside front wall of her vagina that elicited a contented sighing from Hannah as her head slumped back again whilst I began to vigorously knead the firm flesh of her buttocks.

As Hannah was now hanging at an angle of around 45 degrees she was perfectly presented for me to lean forward as I rode her and, to her surprise and shock, I fastened my mouth around her super-sensitive erect right nipple, areola and as much breast as I could envelop then began to suck hungrily.

All the time I was clamped to Hannah's breast I worked my tongue over and around the solid nub of her nipple, rasping with the flat surface and circling with the tip, driving Hannah to incoherence once more until finally I grazed my front teeth over the now reddened breast tissue and grasped the nubbin, oscillating my lower jaw from side to side and rolling the teat firmly between my incisors.

This, together with the pressure of my penis sliding against her g-spot, sparked another massive orgasm, Hannah's vaginal muscles clamping down on my prick so powerfully I exploded into the condom in perfect synchronicity with her own tremendous release.

The pleasure of her milking my still spurting cock was countered by the exquisite agony of post-orgasm hyper-sensitivity that us men know all too well, but it was a fleeting battle of pleasure vs pain as Hannah passed out and went limp in my arms while her legs remained locked around my waist in spasm.

It was a simple matter to move directly under the restraints and hold her upper body against mine with one arm leaving, the other free to pop the quick-release buckles before turning and walking back to the safe zone where I was faced with a tricky maneuvering moment having to crouch to deposit Hannah into one of the armchairs before I was able to reach around behind myself and unlock her legs then withdraw my still hard prick from inside her. The sensual movements of her hot tunnel massaging my sensitive prick as I carried her had kept me rock hard but the cool air of the range started to have an effect as soon as I returned to the live side of the range to recover our clothes.

I peeled off the sperm filled condom, knotted it and popped it inside the latex gloves before wrapping it all in a wad of blue paper towel and tossing the lot into a handy bin then quickly dressed myself glancing over periodically and noting the steady rise and fall of Hannah's chest reassuring me she was well. Grabbing a mop I hastily cleaned up the bodily fluids that had leaked & pooled onto the rubber flooring to leave no trace of what we had been doing for the last 15 minutes or so.

Hannah was stirring as I returned to the safe zone and I knelt beside her to unwrap the straps from her forearms. The skin was reddened by the compression of the thick neoprene but there was no obvious bruising or any marks on her alabaster skin and as I knelt there I heard a soft voice above me say "thank you," making me look up into those captivating cornflower blue eyes.

"Hey sleepy head, are you OK?"

"I am fine thanks, my arms & shoulders ache like nothing I have ever felt before but it's a good ache so I can live with it." After glancing at her forearms she added, "Good job I wore long sleeves today though."

"As captivating a sight as you are sitting there in your birthday suit we have been here plenty long enough and I think you need to get dressed so we can get out of here before people start looking for us and wondering what has kept us. There may even be a rescue party on the way as we speak."

"That may be a bit awkward if they burst in to find us like this but could give me a hand as I am feeling a teeny bit wobbly."

"How could I possibly refuse such a polite request."

I turned away and retrieved the pile of Hannah's clothes from the counter to lay them on the arm of the chair before taking her hand to help her stand a little shakily. It was almost as big a turn on for me to watch her dress as it had been for me to undress her, especially while she pulled on that incredible tight red rubber thong and scooped her stunning breasts back inside the confines of her bra.

Thankfully the blouse sleeves fully covered the diminishing redness of the strap marks and her hair & make-up weren't ravaged by our exertions so she was soon ready to venture into the shop again looking as if nothing had happened.

"Are we OK to go?" I asked as I tucked the shotgun & case under my arm and Hannah nodded replying, "Oh yes, we are more than OK."

"Do we need to talk about what has happened the last couple of days?"

Hannah hesitated a moment before responding, "Probably, but I need a bit of thinking time first."

"Sure thing Hannah, whenever you are ready, you know where to find me," and on that note I punched the door release and we went back to work as if nothing had happened, but I knew there would be so much more to come.

12