Discovering Kelly in Bed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Kelly was disappointed, she didn't show it. Instead she told me to give her the whole thing, right now! So much for going slowly and letting her ease into it... Although, at the level of passion she was now reaching, even if it was slightly painful for her she probably interpreted it pleasurably and wanted immediate gratification. So I simply shoved my cock completely up her ass in one long stroke.

If I had thought her pussy was hot, there was no comparison to the steaming heat inside her rectum. The full feeling was still there and I could easily feel Brad's cock sliding inside of my wife through the thin skin separating her vagina and ass. But now she was experiencing an entirely new combination of nerve stimulation as well, and I could hear her climax rapidly approaching. As for me, the feeling was no less intense than when I had been jointly inside her pussy, and so I knew I would be crossing the finish line quickly. We all were making an awful lot of noise by that point, and after just a couple of minutes of double penetration Kelly began a screaming orgasm. Her arousal quickly set me off and I started shooting my load into her bowels. Brad was just a touch behind, but Kelly leaned in and started biting at his nipple hard and that sent him over the edge as well. It was a very interesting sensation to feel the pulsing of his orgasm squirting his load into her cunt.

Slowly we all disentangled ourselves and flopped on the bed with Kelly in the middle. She reached across me to her cigarettes and lit one, smoking contentedly in post-orgasmic bliss. Brad's come was leaking freely from her gaping cunt, and a slightly trickle of mine was dripping from her clenching ass.

"This is pretty much how I let Biff find me the first time you fucked me," Kelly told Brad. "Of course, I made him eat my creamy cunt before I'd give him the details. Actually, that sounds pretty nice again now - of course, he knows the details this time." She kissed Brad with her smoky mouth and whispered that he should go so she could have some one on one time with me. He dressed rapidly, grinned at me, and departed.

"So," Kelly said after a deliberately seductive drag, "Was it everything you hoped for?"

I told her it had been one of the sexiest things I had ever done, and we would have to do it again soon. She smiled happily and spread her legs for me, rubbing her messy pussy with one hand and tasting the mixture. "You know I'm going to make sure you get to find me like this frequently, don't you?" she whispered.

I didn't answer, but slid down and began licking her sticky cunt and pushing my fingers in and out of her. Kelly moaned her approval, putting her hands to my head to guide me where she wanted to be touched. "Don't forget too," she reminded me, "Next weekend we're going to try this with Anna. Maybe I'll eat her creamy pussy after you come inside of her..."

Needless to say, I grew rapidly hard once again at her words, and we spent the remainder of the day in bed, sucking and fucking one another like never before.

12