Discovering Kelly in Bed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This kept on for a minute or two, and then I felt the hands switch on my cock. Now it was Kelly's french manicured nails grazing my balls as she fondled me. She handed her cigarette to Anna who took a long drag and started kissing me from the other side of the car. I was completely entranced by these two women working on my body. I wondered what the driver must be thinking as I kissed each of the ladies in turn...

Suddenly I felt warmth and wetness surround my cock. I started to look but Anna wrapped her arm firmly about me neck and pulled my mouth tightly to hers. I moaned into her open mouth as the wonderful sensations of Kelly's mouth sucking on my hardness ran through my body. Kelly sucked me with long, smooth bobbing motions, essentially mouth fucking me slowly. She clamped her lips tightly around my dick to increase the friction. The pleasure was intense, and when she stopped after just a couple of minutes, I was tremendously disappointed. However, it was apparently Anna's turn. She leaned in as Kelly was pulling away.

I saw their eye meet briefly, hovering over my dick, and then Kelly glanced ever so slightly at me. She leaned in closer to Anna and opened her mouth. Anna met her halfway so that their chins were just touching the head of my cock and began kissing her wetly, making the interplay of their tongues clearly visible to me. I groaned in arousal as I watched these beautiful women in their bisexual kiss, fulfilling my dream of seeing my wife loving another woman. They finally broke off the kiss and teased me for a moment by tonguing the sides of my shaft simultaneously, before Kelly sat up and lit another cigarette. Anna more than filled the vacated space, relaxing her jaw and simply engulfing my cock with her mouth.

Her blowjob technique was unlike any other I have ever experienced. Instead of bobbing and sucking on my cock to create friction, she took my entire shaft all the way down to my pubic hair. Kelly is not able to do this comfortably on me because I'm a hair too long at nearly 8". However, Anna easily swallowed my length and I could feel her throat on my tip. Then she held her head very still and began licking the bottom of my dick with the flat of her tongue, while sucking tightly with her lips. The sensation was very pleasurable, although not enough to get me off normally. However, she then started groaning and humming around me, loosening her lips just enough to move at the base of my rod. I could instantly feel the vibrations in her throat at the head of my dick and those from her lips at my base.

Combined with her sloppy tonguing of my sensitive underskin, it was an extremely exotic blowjob that felt amazing. I slid my hand down Anna's body until I was really touching her for the first time, squeezing her ass softly. Kelly leaned in to kiss me again with her delicious mouth. I felt my passion starting to peak as these two vixens worked their charms on me.

"Come in her mouth," Kelly whispered to me in between kisses. I began shaking from the pleasure and eroticism of the moment as my orgasm built up. Finally I reached the point where I could no longer hold back, and felt my groin pulse and wrench in a massive orgasm. Anna pulled back enough to catch my load in her mouth rather than simply letting it jet down her throat. I came with a rush, spurting several times into her mouth, and she pursed her beautiful lips sensually as she slowly slid from my head.

"Watch this," Kelly told me. She once again leaned across me and met Anna for a hot french kiss directly in front of me. This time, though, Anna's mouth was full of my semen and I could see her passing some of it into my wife's mouth with her tongue. They kissed for a long time, gradually swallowing, until their lips were coated in my sperm and their saliva, and their lipstick was well smeared. I realized abruptly that we were no longer moving and saw our condo through the passenger side window. Touching Kelly's side, I murmured, "We're home."

"Oh," she giggled, passing the gawking driver a $20, which more than covered fare and tip. "Enjoy the rest of your night," she told him with a wink.

I unlocked the door and we went inside. Immediately, the ladies made a beeline for the bathroom, 'to freshen up', they explained. I opened a bottle of wine while they were occupied and settled into a chair in the living room.

A few minutes later, I heard a call from our bedroom. I quickly headed in carrying the bottle of wine in one hand, and three glasses by the stems in the other. Reaching the door, I was stunned by the amazing sight before me. Kelly and Anna had cleaned up a bit and reapplied their lipstick in the bathroom, then stripped down to their lingerie and lay down in the bedroom smoking cigarettes. I was quite familiar with Kelly's sheer Calvin Klein bra and panty set, as well as her thigh high stockings, but the effect was no less enticing for me. Anna did not wear stockings, since her dark legs needed nothing to enhance them. I finally got a closer look at the black bra that had been teasing me all night and found it to be quite sexy, supporting her very large breasts and emphasizing her cleavage but just hiding the nipples. She wore a silky lack g-string on the bottom that revealed enough to indicate that she must be well shaven between her legs.

"Oh..." said Kelly in a disappointed tone when she saw the wine in my hands. "Can you make us cosmopolitans instead?"

"Of course," I replied. Far be it for me to lighten their alcohol intake and thus maintain any inhibitions, I thought to myself. As I left the room and headed for the liquor cabinet, I heard her call after me, "Big ones!"

A few minutes later, I returned with precariously balanced drinks that threatened to sluice over their edges at the slightest bump. Kelly and Anna hadn't waited for me to get back, I realized. Keeping my composure long enough to safely deposit the drinks on Kelly's bureau, I finally allowed myself to exclaim a long, slow, "Fuck!"

Their legs were intertwined completely and rubbing sensually together as they kissed passionately. Kelly was squeezing and rubbing one of Anna's tits and had slipped the bra aside to reveal a fabulously dark, thick nipple. Anna had a hand between Kelly's legs and was rapidly using a thumb to rub her clit while plunging two fingers into her hot depths. I could smell the scent of aroused pussy in the air.

"It took you long enough," teased Anna. "Let's have those drinks."

I passed them their drinks and watched them toss the entire glass back in a single long gulp. Then they pulled me onto the bed with them and began kissing my with their sweet mouths, letting tiny trickles of the martinis slip into my mouth. I pulled Anna firmly against me and began exploring her body with my hands, finally getting to feel those gorgeous 38D breasts. She whimpered in my mouth when I touched one of her hard nipples.

"She has very sensitive nipples," confirmed Kelly at my side, whispering the words into my ear as she slid her tongue around it.

I took the hint and squeezed Anna's nipple firmly. It was long enough that I could easily capture it between thumb and forefinger and pull and squeeze it. She moaned loudly and I felt her ass clenching and her hips thrusting involuntarily.

"Yesss!" she hissed at me. "Keep doing it. I can come just from that alone!"

I worked her nipple more aggressively then, reaching in with my left hand as well to capture the other. Kelly began alternating between us, kissing one, then the other. To Anna's increasing moans, I squeezed and pulled her nipples in ways that would have left Kelly in tears. But it only seemed to drive her more wild, and soon she was crying out into Kelly's open mouth as her climax swept through her. I was amazed at how hard she came from the handling of her tits, and my cock was rock hard with arousal.

Kelly pulled off her own panties, and then removed Anna's g-string, pressing it to my face so that I smelled her fresh wetness. They sat on the edge of the bed next to each other and Kelly tossed a pillow onto the floor. "Eat us," she ordered me. This being my favorite pastime, I quickly complied.

I knelt on the pillow so that my knees didn't get sore on our hardwood floors and leaned in towards my wife. I could smell her soft musky scent as I leaned in closer, and began to kiss her moist pussy. Above me, Anna was looking on with unmasked arousal.

"There's some fun stuff in that drawer while you're waiting," Kelly pointed, then closed her eyes to concentrate on the pleasure I was beginning to give her. As I licked up and down the length of Kelly's pussy, I saw Anna open the drawer and rummage for a second before pulling out two large toys. One was a vibrating dildo, which she turned on and pressed against her sex; the other a normal dildo that she handed to me. I placed it against Kelly's wet opening and slowly pushed it in.

Kelly gasped at the unexpected penetration by the huge toy. "Fuck, it's too big, but it feels to good!" she cried. I licked firmly at her clit while pushing more of the 2" thick dildo up her snatch. Her pussy began leaking juices down its shaft as I fucked her with it. After a few minutes, she couldn't take any more and came with a shudder and a moan.

I then shifted my efforts to Anna, who had busily been fucking herself with the vibrator on high speed. Her cunt was indeed shaved entirely, and quite soft. Dipping my tongue into her wetness, I found her to be quite sweet and tangy, and her juices were unusually light and thin. I liked the taste of her very much. I moved the dildo from her cunt for a second and pressed my tongue inside of her so that I could experience her more completely. Anna loved the sensation, but cried out even more when I returned to licking her clit and pushed three fingers inside of her.

"Do you like eating another woman's pussy?" Kelly called out from the other edge of the bed. "Someone who isn't your wife? I want to watch you fuck her, and then I'm going to lick her pussy myself when you're done. I know you want to watch me do that, don't you?"

I groaned softly as my wife's dirty talking aroused me even more. She was driving me wild. Anna put her hands on my shoulders and pulled me up, kissing my pussy-juice stained mouth with her own. She looked into my eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me now. Put your cock into my cunt while your wife watches us."

I couldn't have resisted even if I'd wanted to. Put that way, with both of these women emphasizing that I was about to fuck a woman other than my wife, the idea of a new pussy became irresistible. I pressed Anna down on the bed so that I was above her in classic missionary position. Tearing my clothes off, I lay down on top of her and felt my dick line up at the entrance to her pussy.

"Push it in," Kelly hissed. "Fuck her, fuck her now!"

I thrust my hips forward and felt my shaft slide into her slick canal. Anna's hips rose to meet me and she cried out in pleasure as I filled her. That first stroke, descending into her dark, wet vagina, seemed to last forever. I felt every millimeter of her inner skin clutch my dick, only to release me as her lubricating nectar eased the passage. It was like I'd never been inside a woman before, totally new and fabulously mysterious. All too soon I felt our hips meet, my pubic hair crushing into her shaven crotch, her eyes widening slightly at the depth of our penetration. I looked over at my wife, fucking herself on the thick dildo. For the moment it was as if she had lost her voice, and I could only see her mouthing 'more' to me.

Then I began fucking Anna in earnest, with long, powerful strokes. When I make love to my wife, we move together and our hips rock in unison. We share our love with our bodies and our movements reflect that. With Anna, I speared her. I pounded her. To use an old saying, I fucked the shit out of her, and she loved it. I took complete control in a way that I have rarely done to my wife, and Anna responded to my aggression with cries of pleasure. I remembered how sensitive her nipples had been and leaned in to bite and suck on them. Anna whimpered in pleasure, and I realized that although she was a hot tease out of bed, she liked to be taken roughly once in it.

Suddenly I felt the weight on the bed shift. Kelly had stood and was straddling Anna's face. She slowly lowered her steamy pussy until it was inches from Anna's mouth. "Do you want to watch your girlfriend eat my pussy?" she whispered to me.

"Oh god yes, make her lick you!" I screamed, desperate for the sight.

Kelly smiled and sat firmly onto Anna's mouth. Even if I hadn't been watching, I would have known something had changed from the sudden stiffening of Anna's legs, and the immediate increase in intensity as she met my thrusts. But since I was staring intently at Kelly's closely trimmed pussy, I was able to see Anna's tongue slip out to spread the folds of Kelly's lips. Kelly began roughly grinding her cunt on Anna's mouth to meet her eager tongue. Her dripping juices rapidly coated Anna's lips and cheeks with a most sexy shiny film.

The sight was such a turn on for me that I knew my orgasm could only be minutes away. Seeing a woman's mouth in my wife's pussy was simply too hot to resist. Combined with Anna's whimpers and clutching cunt, and Kelly's moans and continued talking dirty ("Eat my cunt you little slut! This is what you get for fucking my husband."), I was ready to burst. It happened when Kelly leaned forward and kissed me, Anna's secretions still fresh in my mouth. "Mmm, she tastes good," Kelly whispered.

I shot my second load of the evening at that point. My cock was buried firmly inside of Anna, and she felt the pulsing in my shaft and the hot jets of semen bursting inside of her, accompanied by my load groans. I came and came, one of my largest loads ever, fucking her through my orgasm until my jism oozed out alongside my shaft and coated her outer lips. As I slowly pulled out of her, a thick trickle ran out of her loose, well-fucked cunt.

"I believe I promised to do something about that, didn't I?" teased Kelly. With tantalizing restraint, she slowly leaned forward across Anna's body until her brunette head was between Anna's legs. Kelly stuck out her tongue and tasted a drop of my come as it ran from Anna's hole. Smiling, she buried her face in Anna's cunt and began licking and sucking her. With my full load of come in Anna, the sounds of squishing, slurping, and sucking filled the room. Meanwhile Anna continued to feast on Kelly's pussy as it rained juices all over her face. They ate each other in a hot 69 for several minutes before they each finally came. When Kelly finally slid off of Anna, her face was covered in come and pussy juice, although she had evidently cleaned almost all traces of my load from inside Anna. A satisfied smile was upon her face.

"Now Kelly, I thought you said Anna was going to be here at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon..." I teased her, thinking she got antsy and started early.

"She still will," said Kelly with a straight face. "And Brad will too. I think you two might have to use the spare bedroom though..." She laughed at my stunned expression. Anna kissed me with a smile. "I think we'd better get to know each other better, because we're going to see a lot of each other from now on."

12