Discovering Mistress Sarah's World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,212 Followers

Joe did as instructed. Both Mistress Sarah and Miss May slapped his ass and commented on how cute his ass looked in the panties. He was made to bend forward. Then he felt his panties being pulled down to his thighs.

Miss May said, "This should help keep your mind on what's going to happen later tonight."

Joe felt something firm poke at the entrance to his ass. Slowly Miss May pushed a lube covered butt plug into his ass. The wide bottom spread his asshole and filled his insides. Joe moaned in pleasure from the fullness. His cock twitched and dripped creamy cum from the carnal pleasure. Before Miss May pulled up his panties, she squeezed his cock a few times, causing Joe to shudder in pleasure. Warm cum oozed out onto her fingers. Miss May spread the stickiness all over Joe's cock and balls.

Somebody's sissy clitty is all wet, isn't it," questioned Miss May.

"Yes Mistress," moaned Joe.

Miss May moved her fingers up to Joe's mouth and said, "You know what to do."

One-by-one Miss May pushed her fingers into Joe's mouth. Joe licked his cum off her fingers.

Mistress Sarah stood to the side, dipping her own fingers into her pussy. Watching Miss May push the plug into Joe's ass increased her arousal. Now as she watched her pet lick his cum of May's fingers she said, "Good girl, Josie. Lick up all that boy cum. "

When Miss May's fingers were all clean, Mistress Sarah announced, "Now it's your turn to make us pretty Josie."

Chapter 6: Girl Fun

The girls had Joe undress them. He happily obeyed, enjoying the sight of Miss May's firm titties popping out of the tight latex top as he pulled it up. He was thrilled to kneel before her and pull down her skirt, revealing her swollen pussy. He was equally thrilled to peel the tight dress off Mistress Sarah. He felt like he was unwrapping the sexiest gift in the world.

The girls allowed a few moments of body worship. He gently licked and sucked their nipples and he spent a few minutes lapping at their pussies while they kissed and played with each other. Joe was in heaven being surrounded by such beauty and sex. Miss May and Mistress Sarah were also in sexual bliss from having their sissy slave kneeling and pleasuring them while they took pleasure in each others sensual kisses and warm bodies.

It took quite a bit of will-power but Mistress Sarah was able to stop things before it got too steamy. She wanted to have more fun in the shower with Miss May and she thought this would also be a great tease for her kitty. Mistress Sarah handed Joe a small plastic basket that was filled with various sex toys and vibrators.

"Follow us kitty," giggled Mistress Sarah.

Joe followed the girls into the bathroom. Mistress Sarah looked at him in deep thought and said, "Hmmm kitty, I want you to be kneeling by the tub while May and I wash each other but I don't want you to ruin your pretty sissy dress. May, why don't you help him get it off."

Miss May helped Joe out of the dress and hung it on a hanger for use later. Joe was left in his bra, pink frilly panties, garter, and white lacy stockings. Miss May lightly pulled on the large satin bows at the top of the stockings, admiring them. "These are so cute and pretty Josie. They really bring out the sissy in you. It's so sexy. I love it!"

"Thank you," said Joe enjoying the attention and compliment.

Mistress Sarah had turned on the shower and stepped in. She yelled to May, "Pick out a toy May and come on in. I want to enjoy your sexy body."

Miss May had Joe kneel by the tub and hold the basket of sex toys. She sorted through the toys and picked out a pink vibrator. "This will feel good in my pussy," she said happily and then disappeared behind the shower curtain.

Both girls were already wet and aroused from dominating and sissifying Joe and so their steamy shower got even steamier in seconds. Mistress Sarah devoured May the second she stepped into the warm stream of water. She pushed May against the wall and pressed her naked body against May's. Their tits pressed together in warm softness. Mistress Sarah passionately pushed her soft tongue into May's mouth and they enjoyed a steamy kiss as the warm water poured around them. Then she took the pink vibrator from May and turned it on and started teasing May's pussy with it. It was exhilarating for Mistress Sarah to have one of her pets pressed beneath her body while another pet was kneeling outside horny and waiting.

In the shower, May's mind relaxed and submitted to Mistress Sarah. Mistress Sarah made it too easy for her to switch from a dominant role with Joe to a submissive state. The vibrations in her pussy quickly brought her to the brink of orgasm. Her whole body was alive with pleasure.

Kneeling outside the shower, Joe was intently listening to the buzzing vibrator, the sex sounds, and the erotic moans on the other side of the shower curtain. He wished he was in the shower with the girls. Joe reached inside his panties and played with his cock while he listened and imagined what was going on.

Mistress Sarah pulled the curtain back for a moment to allow Joe a glimpse of the sizzling action. Joe was eye level with Miss May and had a perfect view of Miss May kneeling in the tub with her mouth pressed against Mistress Sarah's pussy. Miss May was the one with the vibrator now and as she orally pleasured Mistress Sarah, she also worked the vibrator into her pussy. Their wet shimmering bodies were a golden prize for Joe.

Joe looked up at Mistress Sarah and was immediately drawn to her eyes. Mistress Sarah purposely locked in on her pet and licked her lips. Seeing him kneeling and dressed as a sissy with his cock in hands sent her over the edge. It was hard for her to not close her eyes and sink into the deep pleasure from May's soft tongue but she wanted to see her Josie. She wanted him to see the lust and pleasure in her eyes while she climaxed. Mistress Sarah pushed May's head into her pulsing mound and moaned at Josie as her boy shook and shivered in pleasure. When her orgasm faded away she blew Joe a soft kiss with her lips and let the shower curtain fall back in place, leaving Joe throbbing and desperate to see more.

It was only a few seconds after the shower curtain fell shut that the pink vibrator was held out for Joe. "Kitty-Kat, give us the small white vibrator," ordered Miss May.

Joe quickly pulled the vibrator from his basket of toys and exchanged it for the wet pink one. As Miss May's hand disappeared into the shower Mistress Sarah ordered Joe to clean the pink one with his tongue.

"Lick off our sweet juices sissy slut. I want you to suck on it for a bit too Josie. Sissy's must learn to be good a sucking things. Then you can clean it in the sink with soap and water."

"Yes Mistress," replied Joe eager to please.

Willingly he licked up and down the sides of the vibrator, delighted to know it was in both their pussies. Then he pushed it into his mouth and sucked on it. The curtain opened for a second and both girls giggled at the sight.

"Good girl," complimented Mistress Sarah.

"Push it in and out sissy. Suck it like a cock," ordered Miss May.

Joe obeyed. His arousal heightened from the humiliating order.

"Mmmm, So nice. You're a good cock sucking sissy," added May. Then the shower curtain closed again.

Joe heard more giggles, moans, and humming as the girls played with each other in the shower. As soon as he finished cleaning the vibrator Mistress Sarah shouted over the curtain, "Sissy, get my strap-on ready. Miss May needs a good fucking."

"Yes Mistress", replied Joe.

"Hurry princess. Put a nice cock in that harness."

Joe found the harness and a cock shaped dildo in the basket. Quickly he secured the dildo into the harness.

"It's ready Mistress," announced Joe.

"Lube it up really good slut. Hurry!"

The shower curtain opened while he was lubing up the cock. Miss May was facing the back wall in the tub and was bent forward with her hands pressed against the wall and her tight round ass pushed out toward Mistress Sarah. Mistress Sarah tossed the used vibrator at Joe and grabbed the strap-on from his hands.

"Thanks slut," she said. "You know what to do with the vibrator."

The curtain closed but the hot image of Miss May's ass' sticking out for Mistress was seared into his mind. Joe stared at the curtain wishing he could see right through it. Slowly he licked the second vibrator with his tongue and listened intently trying to imagine what was happening just a few inches from where he was kneeling.

A quiet moan from Miss May echoed through the small room. "oohhhh. That's feels so good."

"Your ass is so delicious May," cooed Mistress Sarah.

Joe could hear the sounds of Mistress Sarah fucking May at a steady but increasing pace. As the pace quickened Miss May's erotic moans became quicker and louder.

Mistress Sarah spoke to Joe through the curtain. "Hear that Josie....It's what you are going to sound like later tonight. I bet you will scream much louder than May. She's going to make you scream and moan like a prissy little girl. Does that excite you slut?"

"Yes Mistress. My clitty is so hard and swollen right now. I can't wait. I wish she could peg me now."

"Mmm. That's a good bitch. Pull back the curtain and watch sissy," ordered Mistress Sarah.

Joe did not hesitate to obey. He slid the curtain back and watched Mistress Sarah pound her strap-on into Miss May's pussy from behind. The steamy shower water sprayed all over their wet bodies. Joe was too excited to even feel the water splashing onto him. He stroked his cock as he watched, not even realizing he was stroking in rhythm with Mistress Sarah's thrust.

"This is so hot! God I want to cum," begged Joe.

"Oh God, you horny bitch," Miss May moaned at Joe then she pleaded to Mistress Sarah, "Yes, fuck me...oh yes...you feel so good inside of me."

Mistress Sarah was enjoying having both her pets on the verge of orgasm. She had not planned on allowing Josie an orgasm but the moment just seemed right.

"Do you want to orgasm Josie slut," asked Mistress Sarah.

"Yes! Please," begged Joe, hoping she was not just teasing him.

"Get the cup from the sink," ordered Mistress Sarah, still pounding May.

Eagerly Joe scooped the cup off the sink and got back into position on his knees.

Mistress Sara said to Joe, "You've been such an obedient little bitch for me Josie. You can follow May to an orgasm. I want all your cum in that cup, got it?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress," said Joe, thrilled at his chance for release.

Then Mistress Sarah said to May, "Cum when you are ready pet and once you start cumming, you can give the order to Josie."

Mistress barely finished her sentence when May's body started convulsing with pleasure. She pushed her ass back as Mistress Sarah pushed inward with her strap-on. May's pussy muscles gripped the strap-on and held on for pure pleasure. She moaned loudly and between orgasmic breaths ordered to Joe, "Cum bitch. Cum like a sissy."

May's and Joe's moans echoed through the bathroom as their pleasure erupted like a hot volcano. Sarah pumped May's pussy while Joe pumped his cock and filled the cup with his cum. His orgasm seemed to last forever. When it finally finished, he did what was normally expected. He lifted the cum filled cup to his lips but to his surprise he was stopped.

Mistress Sarah yelled, "Wait slut!"

Joe stopped and looked at his Mistress. She stepped out of the shower, her strap-on bouncing in front of Joe and intimidating him. She mused out loud, "Josie, you are so eager to drink up Joe's cum. You really are a sissy whore aren't you? I like that Josie. I like that you are eager to be my cum drinking slut. Pour some into your palm slut."

Joe tilted the cup and let the warm cum ooze out onto the palm of his hand.

Mistress Sarah thrust her strap-on towards Joe and instructed, "Good girl Josie. Now stroke my cock with it. Rub it all over the tip of my cock. That's it pretty. Get my cock nice and sticky. Make a nice creamy 'cocksicle' Josie."

Joe followed orders, knowing that 'cocksicle' was going to be for him. The order from Mistress came quick and sudden, "Suck it slut. Suck my cum covered cock."

Joe immediately obeyed. He took the cock into his mouth. Mistress slowly pumped just the head in and out of his mouth. Although he just had an orgasm, his cock was hard. What he was doing was so perverse and taboo that it thrilled him. He enjoyed being her fuck toy. Mistress Sarah fucked his mouth and called him her bitch, slut, and cum eating whore. By now Miss May had turned off the shower and joined in on the name calling. All these humiliating things fueled his arousal and made him want to be even sluttier.

He desire to be slutty was easily met. Mistress Sarah pulled her cock away and ordered, "put some of that cum onto your lips. Make them nice and glossy for me."

Joe dipped his fingers into the cum and rubbed them around his lips. May was not satisfied. "More cum on those lips bitch," she yelled.

Joe quickly complied, rubbing cum onto his lips until they were dripping. Then Mistress Sarah ordered him to pull out his butt plug. "Dip it in your cum whore. I want it dripping with Joe's cum."

Joe obeyed. He felt like a whore. He was excited to be a whore for Mistress Sarah and Miss May.

"Now push it back into your sissy pussy. Josie."

The plug slid back into his asshole easily. Joe felt dirty and slutty pushing the cum covered plug into his ass. His cock twitched as the plug pressed deep into him. Having his cum pushed into his ass mentally took him to a deeper level of kinkiness and submission.

"I feel so slutty," admitted Joe with delight.

"Good girl," encouraged Mistress Sarah. "You are a perfect sissy whore now Josie. You've got cum dripping off your lips and fingers and Joe's cum is in your sissy pussy. That's how a whore feels after a good night with a man. You've got one thing left to do Josie. Show me how slutty you want to be for Miss May and me. Drink up the rest of Joe's cum."

Mentally Joe had become their sissy whore and accordingly he obeyed Mistress Sarah's command with great pleasure. He tilted the cup upward and started to drink down the cum. Miss May put her hand on the cup it forced it back down slightly.

Seductively she said, "Slow down slut. You want to enjoy your creamy treat don't you?"

The creamy goo oozed into his mouth. He felt like a used whore and he loved it.

End of PART 2

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,212 Followers
12