Discovering Mistress Sarah's World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers

"Yes Mistress," replied Josie, acknowledging that he was obeying her.

It was a very surreal moment for Josie. He was playing the role of slutty girl. He was stroking his cock but imagining it as another man's cock. His mind was never wired for thoughts like this. Naturally the more he stroked the more aroused he got. Mistress Sarah took full advantage of this conundrum.

"Do you feel your arousal growing Josie? The more you stroke that man's cock the more aroused you get. It is fun stroking his cock isn't it?"

Josie could not deny the pleasure he was feeling. His mind was being overloaded with mixed signals. Was it Joe or Josie that was getting excited? Was his arousal from stroking his own cock or was he getting aroused at thinking about stroking another man's cock. He could not even believe that thoughts like this passed through his mind. Mistress Sarah was in the midst of a deep mind game with him and she was manipulating him and bending his thought process. Josie was aware of this but could not stop it. In fact he loved what was happening to him. The control she had over him heightened his arousal even more. He had to slow his strokes down to keep himself from having an orgasm.

Josie whispered in an aroused daze, "This is fun Mistress. This is so wild. You are blowing my mind."

Without missing a beat, Mistress replied, "I know Josie. That is why you are here slut. I am breaking you down and then building you into an entirely new living being."

Mistress Sarah stood up. "Seeing you stroke your man's cock is making me hot Josie. Help me take my skirt off so I can get to my pussy."

Mistress Sarah turned around and Josie unzipped the back of her skirt. Mistress Sarah stepped out her skirt revealing white lace panties. Mistress Sarah sat back down next Josie and slid one hand inside her panties. Josie could see the outline of her fingers as they pushed into her pussy. "Stroke. that silly man's cock faster Josie. Show me your slutty side. Squeeze a little cum out of his cock and make it nice and wet."

Josie wanted to please Mistress. He liked that she was aroused because of what he was doing. He stroked faster and fought the urge to cum. It did not take much for him to squeeze cum out of his cock. He felt slutty and perverted as his hands rubbed the cum all over his cock. With Mistress Sarah's continual encouragement he imagined that it was not his cock that he was stroking and rubbing cum all over. The gooey wetness felt incredible all over his cock and brought him even closer to cumming.

Mistress Sarah continued to mold Josie's mind while he was in his erotic subspace. "Good girl Josie. Keep stroking Joe's cock and playing with his balls. It's important that you please him. It's also important that you separate yourself from him Josie. You need to build a wall between Joe and Josie. Josie is everything pretty, soft, and feminine. That's what you are for me right now, isn't Josie?"

"Yes," admitted Josie in his girl voice.

That's right princess. That pretty girl always existed in you and now she is out and free. You have shed that boring and rough manly shell. You have tucked Joe away deep inside of you dear, haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress," said Josie, still stoking his man's cock.

"Good girl. We have let him out to play for awhile but that's all part of your training sweetie. There are times where Mistress will want to play with Joe. On occasions I get the desire to be fucked hard and rough and I may summon Joe for that. You may also have the desire to stroke his cock and that's o.k. too.

When you are with me and when you are not playing with that silly man's cock you must keep him hidden away and pushed down deep inside of you along with all his manliness and toughness. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I will keep him tucked away."

"Mmmm. That's my girl. Now I want you to play with my pussy while you stroke his cock."

Josie was thrilled at this request. Mistress Sarah slid her wet panties off and spread her legs. Josie thought her pussy looked delicious all shaved and glistening wet. He slid two fingers into her wet slit. His fingers were immediately drenched in her wetness.

"That's it," moaned Mistress Sarah. "Mmmm. That feels incredible. You're my little whore Josie...fingering me and stroking your man at the same time. I like that slut."

Josie was excited to be her whore. He wanted to be kinky and dirty for her. His arousal and desire to be slutty multiplied with each twisted order he obeyed. He was thrilled to be in the erotic fantasy world that Mistress Sarah had taken him.

"Lick Joe's cum for me princess. Lick his sticky cum off your fingers."

Joe immediately obeyed. The slut in him was happy to do this for her.

"That's it slut. I know how much you like cum. Squeeze some out of your man's cock and lick it up for me. I want to see it on your tongue Josie. Put it on your tongue like a whore and stick it out for me to see."

Josie squeezed a big glob of cum from his cock and wiped it up with his fingers. He sucked the gooiness off his fingers and onto his tongue. The strong pungent taste of cum filled his mouth. He felt very dirty and perverted and he loved it. He stuck his cum covered tongue out for Mistress Sarah."

"Look at all that cum. You are dirty cum slut. Mmm.. Keep licking up Joe's cum. Mmmm..finger me harder Josie. Make me cum while you suck on Joe's cock."

Josie was eager to bring Mistress Sarah to an orgasm. Giving her an orgasm was his prize for serving her. He fingered her harder and faster with one hand. With his other hand he continued to scoop up the dribbles of cum coming from his man's cock and lick it up. In the strange twisted world that he was in at the moment, he became the slut and whore that Mistress Sarah summoned. He sucked Joe's cock and tasted his cum while he fingered his Mistress.

"Yes Josie," moaned Mistress Sarah almost ready to orgasm. "It's just you, Joe, and me...a threesome sweetie."

Mistress Sarah's words were replaced with breathless moans and screams as an orgasm took hold of her body. Josie fingered her faster, in rhythm with her rocking body. It took all his will power to keep 'his man' from having an orgasm. Mistress Sarah pinched her nipples increasing her own pleasure. Her orgasm was deep, intense and fulfilling.

When Josie was certain Mistress Sarah had finished her orgasm, he cried, "Joe wants to cum really bad Mistress. Can I make him cum?"

Even though Mistress Sarah just had an orgasm, her arousal simmered as she thought about the mind fuck that would occur if she let 'Josie' give Joe an orgasm. Joe was completely into his femme personality and his mind was so twisted that he was talking about stroking his cock like it was another man's cock. She was pushing him past his perceived 'manly' limits that existed in his mind. Mistress Sarah lived for the mind fuck but it would have to wait until later. Mistress Sarah wanted to keep Josie in a total horny and aroused state all day so that he would grow needier and weaker and continue to be completely submissive.

Mistress Sarah replied, "Not now Josie. We want to keep your man horny all day. If he cums now he will be boring and sleepy, don't you agree?"

Joe wanted to cum so bad his balls were aching but he knew Mistress Sarah was right. Reluctantly he agreed, "Yes Mistress, you are right."

"That's my girl. You are learning," said Mistress Sarah with approval. Mistress Sarah retrieved Josie's journal. "Here you go sweetie. I want you to write all about your first hand job with a man while it is fresh in your mind."

Before taking the journal from Mistress Sarah, Josie looked at his hands. They were sticky from rubbing the leaking cum all over Joe's cock. "May I wash my hands first," asked Josie.

"Use your tongue Josie. Just like a kitty," giggled Mistress Sarah.

Josie was still feeling horny and slutty and so he eagerly obeyed. He licked his palms and each and every finger while Mistress Sarah watched and encouraged him on. "Good girl. I know how much you love tasting Joe's cum. You've turned into quite a slut Josie. I like that about you. Lick it all up slut; Lick between your fingers too Josie. Good girl. You are doing a super job."

Josie felt incredibly slutty licking the cum off his fingers. He didn't really like the taste. It was strong and pungent but he did like how slutty and perverted it made him feel. He liked that Mistress Sarah was excited at his sluttiness and so he was happy to lick away.

When his fingers were more wet than sticky, he stopped and thanked Mistress Sarah for letting him lick up the cum. "Mistress Sarah replied to him, "Very good slut. Now get started with your writing. Here let me help you."

Mistress Sarah opened his journal to a blank page and handed him a pink pen. Then she said, "Start with this Josie...Today I gave my first hand job. It was very exciting to stroke my man's hard cock."

Josie wrote the words and then looked up at Mistress Sarah waiting for more. She waved her hand for him to continue. "Go on Josie. You finish the rest. Write about how fun it was and how much of a slut you were."

"Yes Mistress," replied Josie, already starting to write his next sentence.

"Good girl. Make me proud Josie. I've got to run upstairs and do a few things. When I come back down I'll read your wonderful slutty journal entry." Mistress Sarah walked away smiling and very pleased at how her session went with Josie. Having Josie write about it in his journal was the icing on the cake. She knew that him reliving the moments in his mind and putting it on paper would further mold and cement his feminine personality and breakdown the few male barriers that remained in his mind.

The thoughts and words flowed easily onto the paper in his horny state of mind. Josie found himself stroking his cock with one hand as he wrote about stroking 'Joe's' cock and pleasing his man. He was writing for quite awhile but it seemed like only minutes had passed when Mistress Sarah returned.

Mistress Sarah noticed that Josie's cock was fully swollen and glistening with wetness. She immediately commented, "Look how puffy and wet your clitty is sweetie. You must have really liked writing about Joe's cock Josie."

Josie was so deep into his girly personality that Mistress Sarah's comment barely made him blush. Josie replied, "I am so horny right now Mistress. I really want to cum."

"I know pet. I know how being a slut arouses you but I am not ready to have you cum yet. I own your orgasm. I own you Josie. I decide when and how you orgasm, isn't that right slut?"

Mistress's words were so firm and controlling. Josie's clitty twitched as he felt her control surround him. It was a wonderful feeling. "Yes, Mistress. You decide when I orgasm."

"Very good slut. Now don't ask again pet."

Mistress Sarah took Josie's journal and read his entry. She was extremely pleased at what she read. It was written completely from a female perspective and it was filled with lustful emotion. Anyone who read the passage would have thought it was written by a very slutty female girl who loved playing with cocks. There was not even a hint of manliness in the way it was written.

From Josie's writings, Mistress Sarah could see that the split personality she formed in his mind was working as planned. She had discovered with previous boys that this mind game helped men transcend their male egos and become accepting of their feminine personality and all actions that go with it. It was a powerful tool for getting men to break past the typical limits and fears of thinking about other men.

Seeing this type of transformation occur in Josie is what Mistress Sarah lived for. As she read the emotions and confessions in his journal, she felt powerful and supreme. She had molded his mind at the core and this influence that she had over him gave her a rush of pleasure. Her body shivered in pleasure and her pussy instantly became wet from powerful feelings inside her.

"A beautiful journal entry, " commented Mistress Sarah. We are going to have such a fun day."

Josie smiled at the complimented. He was in a happy and aroused state of mind and he was exciting about what was yet to come. It was a wonderful feeling.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,227 Followers
12