Discovering Mistress Sarah's World Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,207 Followers

"Look down at what you are stroking Josie. Whose cock are you stroking?"

"I am stroking Joe's cock."

"My pussy is getting wet from playing with Neil's cock. Are you getting aroused too Josie."

"Yes Mistress."

"Tell me more."

Josie knew he could not get off that easy. He had played this game once before and he knew what Mistress wanted to hear. "I am getting aroused from stroking Joe's cock. His hard cock feels good."

"That's it Josie. Watch me stroke Neil's cock. You stroke in the same rhythm."

Josie felt as if he were watching a porno as he stared at Mistress Sarah's hand gracefully sliding up and down Neil's cock. He stroked his own 'man's' cock in the same rhythm.

"Whose cock do you think is bigger," asked Mistress Sarah.

"I don't know," replied Josie with little thought.

"Look at Joe's cock and look at Neil's. Whose is bigger?"

Josie stared at each cock. Both were decent in size. Neil's seemed to be a bit bigger. "I think Neil's is bigger," he admitted.

"Yes, me too Josie." Mistress Sarah held Neil's cock and said, "I want to be fucked by a big cock right now so this is the cock that's going to fuck me. Put Joe's cock away now and watch how a real man fucks."

Josie pulled up his panties, disappointed that he had to stop stroking his man cock. Neil wasted no time going into action. In a blink of an eye he was on top of Mistress Sarah. Josie watched his cock penetrate Mistress Sarah's cleanly shaven pussy. On the first thrust, Neil's cock was instantly covered in her wet juices. Josie could see his cock getting wetter and wetter each time he thrust into his Mistress's hot sex.

Mistress Sarah's body was hot with pleasure. The fullness of Neil's cock inside her was a special delight. She looked to the side and was pleased to see Josie kneeling and watching her be fucked. He looked sexy and submissive kneeling in bra, panties, stockings, and heels. The purple ruffles and lace looked incredibly pretty and sexy adorning his muscular body. She could see his cock straining against the tight panties. She knew he was desperate to cum and she took great pleasure in knowing that he was holding back all because of her power over him.

"That's right Josie. Watch your Mistress get fucked. It's something Joe will never do..at least not in the near future. Play with your clittie," demanded Mistress Sarah.

Josie started to stroke his cock. "What are your doing," asked Mistress Sarah in a disapproving tone. "I said play with your clittie, not Joe's cock. You're a lady remember? Rub it with two fingers like I taught you."

"Sorry Mistress." Josie rubbed two fingers up and down the underside of his 'clittie'. The two finger rubbing proved to be very torturous for Josie. He was so horny and aroused that he just wanted to grab his cock and stroke it hard until he had an explosive orgasm. Instead he was forced to rub his cock on one side, which resulted in a steady light tease that kept him on the edge. It took all his will power to maintain a steady rubbing and hold back an orgasm.

"Good girl," complimented Mistress Sarah. The pleasure from Neil's fucking was multiplying inside Mistress Sarah, causing her speech to become breathy. She spread her legs wider and moaned "Mmm...Josie..this feels so good."

Josie's arousal peaked as he took in the primal scene before him. Being there in person and hearing the raw moans and sounds of sex was far more exciting than watching the same scene in a porno. He begged to Mistress, "I want to cum Mistress. I don't think I can hold back. Please can I cum!"

Josie's desperate pleas added to Mistress Sarah's bliss. She could see the tip of his cock peeking out of the pretty panties, covered in sticky pre-cum. His fingers were glistening with the wetness. A pleasurable and devilish smile filled her face. "No. Suffer for me slave," she demanded. Then she moaned loudly and ordered Neil to cum inside her.

Josie was both jealous and excited from watching Mistress Sarah and Neil erupt together in a frenzy of fucking and orgasms. He was so aroused that he had to stop stroking his 'clittie' to keep himself from cumming.

Immediately after her orgasm ended, Mistress Sarah transformed into a possessed demon. She pushed Neil off her and ordered Josie onto his back. Before he was even into position, Mistress Sarah was on top of him, pushing his head back onto the floor. She straddled his face with her pussy.

"Lick my pussy," she ordered like a drill sergeant. Without hesitation Josie buried his tongue into her wet creamy pussy. "That's it slut. Get your tongue deep in there. Lick out Neil's cum. I know you want it. Lick it up cum slut."

There was no time to think. Mistress Sarah was barking out commands and smothering his face with her pussy. She even grabbed his hair and pulled his face into her, smothering him more. Josie licked as hard and deep as he could but in her demonic state, Mistress was not satisfied.

"Lick harder slut! Get inside of me bitch! Clean out my pussy. Lick up all that cum sissy slut."

Josie did all he could to please her. He licked her wetness and the creamy cum inside her pussy. She was feeding him his first ever cream pie right in front of Neil and there was nothing he could do about it. He could barely breathe but he licked like there was no tomorrow because all he cared about with pleasing Mistress. He was in a mindless obedient state-of-mind.

"Get used to this sissy," barked Mistress Sarah. "This is your life now -- licking Neil's cum out of pussy every time he fucks me. You want this, right?"

Josie was smothered in her pussy to and too busy licking to answer, which did not please Mistress Sarah.

"Answer me slut! Say it into my pussy," demanded Mistress Sarah.

"Yes, I want this," said Josie. His words were muffled and barely audible from being smothered.

"Louder bitch!"

Josie repeated the words. Mistress Sarah pushed his head harder against her pussy. "That's right slut, and if May or Mill bring home guys you are going to clean out their pussies too. You are going to be the house cum cleaner, isn't that right?"

Josie yelled into her pussy again, "Yes Mistress!"

"I own you slut, don't I," yelled Mistress Sarah as she grinded her pussy over his mouth and nose."

"Yes Mistress."

"And if I own you, then I own all your possessions and all your money. It's all mine slave! I will take what I want. Every dollar that you earn is mine. From now on, you exist just to serve me, got it?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress Sarah continued to ride Josie's face for the next five minutes, ordering him to lick deeper and continuing to verbally assault him about how she owned him and how he was a sissy that would do anything she wanted. It was a darker and crueler side of Mistress Sarah that Josie had never experienced but he loved it. He loved feeling helpless and completely controlled and owned by her.

When Mistress Sarah was finished having fun with Josie, she sent him off to get cleaned up. He washed off in a scented bubble-bath, shaved his legs and face, and put the lingerie from Neil back on. In another room Mistress Sarah laid out his clothes for the day. It was a simple outfit that consisted of tight clingy leggings pants and an oversized brown cotton shirt. Jose made sure to tuck his clittie back so that the tight pants did not reveal anything manly about him. Once dressed, Josie put on his make-up, wig, and heels, along with some costume jewelry that Mistress Sarah picked out.

Mistress Sarah was pleased with the look. She commented on how the leggings brought out his sexy curves and nice round ass. Then she announced, "Josie princess, I'll be spending the day with Neil since I missed him all weekend. I've loaned you out to Mill for the day. She has some shopping and errands to do. Be a doll and escort her around for the day, o.k. sweetie."

Josie was nervous about going out in public again. He was not quite as scared as the night before, but still nervous. By now he was well trained to obey Mistress Sarah and he knew better than to protest. "Yes Mistress," he replied obediently.

"Mill is a wonderful friend and I am feeling generous today. I'd like to treat her to a shopping spree. Don't let her pay for anything. Remember, your money is my money now so don't hold back. Buy her lots of stuff."

"Yes Mistress." There was a small voice in his head whispering to Josie that he should not agree to this but he cold not say no to Mistress Sarah. He was under her spell and simply lived to obey her. He was having so much fun living in this fantasy world and so he rationed with himself that it was well worth the money.

CHAPTER 20 Breaking Boundaries

Mill lived just a few doors down from Mistress Sarah. He walked quickly to her door and knocked. She answered the door with a warm smile and greeted Josie with a cheerful. hug "Josie, great to see you again. You look so pretty."

Josie blushed. "Thank you Miss Mill."

"Ready to go shopping girlfriend?"

"Yes I am," replied Josie trying to match Mill's upbeat tone.

Mill and Josie spent the day hopping from store to store, shopping for clothes. It was a special treat for Josie to help Mill in the dressing rooms. He enjoyed the many glimpses of Mill in her panties and bra. A few times Mill even removed her bra to try on tops and dresses, teasing Josie with her perky breasts.

Every now and then Mill would pick out an outfit for Josie to try on. He tried on skirts, dresses, shorts, pants, and tops. Whenever Mill liked the outfit, she put it in the cart for Josie to buy. The first time they went to the register, Josie handed his credit card to the cashier. The cashier read the name on the card. Then she looked at Josie and smiled. "Got your husband's card today, huh?"

Mill giggled at the comments. Josie blushed and stammered, "Ahh...yes."

"Gotta make em pay when we can," laughed Mill.

"You got that right," said the cashier as she rang up the order.

Josie and Mill laughed as they walked away. "That was close," said Josie with relief. "I better hit an ATM and get some cash."

"No way," replied Mill. "It's more fun pretending it's your husbands card." She gave Josie a wet kiss on the cheek and squeezed his ass. "Thanks for the clothes slave," she said with a giggle. "You've got a few more outfits to buy."

Josie wanted to persuade Mill to let him get cash, but her kiss melted him and he could not find it in himself to argue with her. He spent the rest of the morning buying her and himself more outfits with his credit card. With each purchase he got another kiss, another squeeze on the ass and another 'thanks slave.' He also got another bag to carry. Mill had him carry all the bags and when walking from store to store he had to walk at least three steps behind her as a reminder of his slave status.

When they finally arrived back at Mill's place, Mill immediately gave Josie a tight hug and then tongue kissed him deeply. Her hand reached between his legs and rubbed his 'clittie'. It started to swell in its bent position.

"Seeing you try on all those pretty outfits has made me so horny Josie."

"Me too," said Josie."

Mill pulled down Josie's stretchy pants. Her fingers grasped his panties at the same time. In one swift motion everything was down to his ankles and his cock was free and growing hard.

"That's what I like to see," said Mill in a lustful tone.

"This is a nice hard cock Joe," said Mill as she squeezed it hard.

Josie was surprised to hear her refer to him as Joe. "Thank you," he said in his feminine voice.

Mill grabbed his chin firmly and looked straight into his eyes. In a firm controlling tone she said "I want Joe now. Lose that sissy voice slave. Give me Joe right now."

Confused, Josie said, "Yes Mistress," in his man's voice. Oddly it felt un-natural to Joe to use his natural voice.

"Good boy. Now get out those sissy clothes," demanded Mill as she pulled off his wig and flung it to the side.

Josie stripped off his top and bra.

Mill laughed. "Nice tan lines sissy boy. Come with me."

Mill smiled at Josie and licked her lips in a flirty manner. She grabbed his cock and pulled him back to her bathroom. In the bathroom she used make-up remover and special wipes to wash away Josie's make-up. Her left hand held his cock while her other hand cleansed his face.

As Mill slowly wiped away the make-up she looked into Josie's eyes and said, "I know you like to be all pretty and sissy for Sarah, but I want to see the boy that's hidden beneath."

Josie was confused and aroused from Mill. Mill continued, "You know, Sarah lets me play with Neil every now and then. I hear that you are going to be her full time slave. That means you and I will get to play too."

"I like the sound of that," said Josie in his man's voice.

"Every now and then I get the urge to suck cock. I love to suck Neil's cock. Have you seen it yet Josie?"

Josie was even more confused that Mill switched back to using his feminine name. He was not sure which voice to use now. He guessed that she wanted to hear Josie. In his feminine tone he said, "Yes Miss Mill. He has a big cock."

Mill did not correct his voice. She simply replied, "That's right Joe. It good that you noticed how big his cock is."

"Neil has told me about how you sucked his cock," said Josie, switching back to his man's voice. "I was always so jealous of him."

Mill smiled, "Mmmm. That's nice to hear. Were you jealous of this...," said Mill as she bent down. She took Josie's cock into her mouth.

Her tongue slid down his cock as her lips engulfed it. Her warm wet mouth felt incredible against his super sensitive cock. Mill sucked up and down his cock a few times.

"Oh..yes...that feels incredible," moaned Josie.

Mill looked up at him. "Of course it does sweetie." She held his balls lightly in her hands. "I can tell Mistress Sarah is teasing you. Your balls are so full and swollen." Then she took his cock into her mouth again.

Josie was in heaven. He was not sure how long he could last without blowing his load. He wanted to hold out as long as possible. He was debating whether or not to ask Mill to stop when Mill's phone rang. She stopped to answer it. Normally the interruption would have frustrated Josie, but this time he was thankful because he may not have lasted another second.

It was Mistress Sarah on the phone. Mill gave her glowing report about Josie and let her know that she was having a little fun with him. She ended the call saying, "That sound great. See you in a few."

When she hung up the phone she said cheerfully, "Great news. Sarah and Neil are coming over to join in the fun!"

"That's great! I can't wait," said Josie, although he was half disappointed to lose his alone time with Mill.

"We are going to have lots of fun Joe." Mill pulled a box out from under the bed and removed a set of black leather cuffs and a collar. She started to put a cuff on Josie's wrist but then she hesitated. "Oh wait. Silly me, these are for Neil. I almost forgot you get the pretty ones."

Mill fished through the box and removed a pink collar with diamond studs and matching ankle and wrist cuffs. Josie sat obediently while she put them on him. "It's so cute that you are Mistress Sarah's kitten. You really adore being called her kitty don't you?"

"Yes Miss Mill. I like my nick name."

"Aww. Such a cute kitty you are." Mill laughed and pet his head. "You really are a sissy Joe."

Mill attached a diamond studded leash to Josie's collar. She pulled the leash forcefully toward herself causing Josie's face to be inches from hers. Mill kissed Josie roughly while she held his leash taught. Then she asked to see his kitty tongue. Josie stuck out his tongue for Mill and she playfully bit it while pinching his nipples. Josie grimaced at the sudden pain on his sensitive areas.

"Be a good kitty for me tonight or I will punish you with pain, got it?"

"Yes Miss Mill." Josie knew she was serious. He could tell Mill had a cruel side.

"Good. Now put your panties and bra back on before Sarah gets here."

After Josie put on his bra and panties, Mill pulled his hands behind his back and secured his wrists together. She also attached a short chain between his ankles. Then she tugged on his leash and had him kneel before her. Slowly she stripped in front of Josie, shaking her ass in his face. She stripped all her clothes off and stood completely naked before Josie.

"Do you like my body," she asked.

"Yes Miss Mill. You have an incredibly hot body," said Josie. He meant every word. Josie thought she could easily be a super model with her thin body and perky breasts. She had beautiful long blond hair and the face of an angel.

Mill shook her ass in front of Josie. "Kiss it," she demanded.

Josie leaned in to kiss it and she moved away. With his hands tied behind his back he almost lost his balance. Mill laughed. "Silly sissy."

A voice called from outside the room. "We are here."

Mistress Sarah and Neil walked in. Mistress Sarah immediately commented on Josie, "Oh you look so cute and helpless Josie. I love it! Let's get Neil all tied up too."

Mill and Mistress Sarah stripped Neil and put the black collar and cuffs on him. His ankles were chained together similar to Josie's but his wrists were chained together in front of him.

Mill said to Mistress Sarah, "I was just enjoying Joe's cock. Seeing Neil's cock is making me even hungrier. Come here Josie. Let me show you what it's like to suck cock. You'll love it."

Mill kneeled in front of Neil. She pulled on Josie's leash forcing him to crawl next to her. Mistress Sarah was sitting on the bed and Neil was sitting between her legs facing Mill. He was sitting on the edge of the bed in a half sitting and half standing position. Mistress Sarah had been playing with his cock so it was hard and pointing straight up.

Mill held Josie's leash tight while she took Neil's cock into her mouth. Josie had no choice but to watch up close. Mill's pink glossy lips slowly devoured the hard cock. Mill looked incredibly sexy and hot kneeling naked, sucking Neil's cock. Her tongue teased the tip of his cock and then licked her own lips.

Mill looked over at Josie. "Isn't this hot," she asked. Mill did not wait for an answer. Her tongue and lips slowly descended on Neil's cock again. Josie heard Neil moan. He looked up at Neil. Mistress Sarah was kissing him and playing with his nipples. Pure pleasure filled his face.

Mill reached down and squeezed Joe's hard cock, bringing him into the chain of sexual pleasure. She held his leash tight and continued to suck Neil's cock inches from his face. Then she looked over at Josie and pulled on his leash and kissed him deeply. Josie's hands were tied behind his back and so he was helpless and at her mercy.

After the brief kiss, Mill returned to Neil's cock for a few seconds. Then she tongue kissed Josie again. She repeated this a few times, alternating between Neil's cock and Josie's mouth. Her right hand held his leash tight. Her left hand stroked Josie's cock.

"This is so hot," she whispered in between kisses and sucks.

Mill was purposely shortening the time between kissing Josie and sucking Neil's cock. She was creating the illusion of Josie sucking Neil's cock through her mouth. To add to the illusion she asked Josie, "Can you taste his cock in my mouth Joe?"

"Ah...no," whispered Josie, not wanting to confess such a perverted thing.

His denial did not help his situation. It only made Mill more determined. "Here let me squeeze out a little cum for you," she with complete conviction.

Mill stuck out her tongue and stroked and squeezed Neil's cock until a few drops of cum dribbled onto her tongue. Then with pure lust in her eyes, she tongue kissed Josie, pushing the cream into his mouth. Josie was completely confused and aroused. He knew Mill was purposely pushing his boundaries and this twisted kink excited him. He was horny which made him want to be twisted, kinky and slutty with Mill.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,207 Followers