Discovering Mistress Sarah's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,223 Followers

Joe knew the feminization was going to continue and he kept telling himself that at some point he would put an end to it. The problem was the he was having so much fun that he kept pushing the ending point out. His will power was no match for Mistress Sarah's sexual power and carefully planned incentive system. She was transforming Joe into her sissy slave and he could not resist.

Even his mind was transformed. Mistress Sarah encouraged him to think from a girl's perspective. When he commented about how nice her breasts were, Mistress Sarah scolded him for thinking like a man. She said, "Don't tell me I have nice tits. Say that you wish you had tits like mine."

It felt odd at first for Joe to make a comment like that. However, Mistress Sarah continually corrected his comments and made him repeat things from a female point of view. His mind was slowly reprogrammed to think this way and each week the female point of view became more accepting to him and more real to him. The 'Josie' persona was growing and blossoming inside him.

So as he kneeled naked and horny before Mistress Sarah, with the taste of cum in his mouth, it was not a surprise to hear Mistress Sarah ask him if he was ready for his transformation. The answer was obvious. In fact they both knew that the transformation was already well under way. Joe obediently answered, "Yes Mistress. Please transform me into a pretty girl."

Mistress Sarah walked behind Joe and rubbed her hand over his round ass. "Mmmm. So nice to hear you say that Josie. You've come a long way, haven't you? You used to be so resistant, but now you want it don't you pretty? You've learned how it exciting it is to be a sissy, haven't you?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Joe with total surrender.

Sarah's pussy tingled and dampened at Joe's admission. She was thrilled to know that she had conquered the 'man' inside him. His acceptance of his sissy state was proof of Sarah's control and power over him.

"Good girl, Josie. We are going to have so much fun this weekend. A weekend of girl fun. Let's start with some sexy delicates panties. Follow me kitten."

Joe crawled after Sarah, following her up the stairs and into her bedroom. Once in the bedroom Mistress Sarah had Joe stand up and face the bed. An assortment of lingerie and accessories covered the bed. Joe's cock twitched as he took in the variety of feminine items that covered the bed. Everything looked soft and pretty. Mistress Sarah selected a pink teddy from the bed and held it up for Joe to see. She smiled and said, "I this will look so sexy on you Josie."

Joe had never worn a 1 piece outfit before. It had always been just panties and stockings. The teddy was very pretty and feminine with ruffles and lace. Joe stared at the delicate item and imagined how sexy it would look on him. Being in her presence and knowing how excited she was for his feminization, made it easy for him to want to wear it.

Mistress Sarah helped Joe slip into the teddy. Joe enjoyed the feel of the soft fabric encasing his body. He enjoyed the snugness of the teddy against his crotch and balls. Next she handed him white stockings. Mistress Sarah watched with great pleasure as her sissy slave pulled on the stockings and attached the garter clips that dangled from the teddy.. It was thrilling to see a man be so dainty and cute. His demeanor was docile and slow. He was hesitant and shy. Mistress Sarah loved this effect on Joe. She could tell that he was slipping into an erotic subspace and this made her pussy drip.

Mistress Sarah made Joe slowly turn and curtsey for her. She thought his ass looked cute in the tight teddy. His excitement was obvious not only from the outline of his hard cock in the lacey fabric, but also from the large wet spot that turned the thin fabric transparent right at the tip of his cock. Seeing the pinkish color of his cock head through the transparent fabric was a hot and erotic image that caused Sarah's pussy to quiver with need. She ran her fingertip along the underside of Joe's cock, causing it to twitch and send chills through his body.

She commented, "Seems like my little princess has wet herself with excitement. We're going to have to do something about this big clitty dear. It's so vulgar swelling out like that. It needs to be tucked away like a real girl's pussy. You're much too excited now princess. I'll deal with it later."

Mistress took a step back and pulled up the bottom of her tight dress, exposing her pussy. She placed one foot on the top of the bed, giving Joe a nice wide view of her sex. Then she said, "I'm a little wet myself Josie you need to attend to my pussy."

Mistress Sarah pushed down on his shoulders. Joe did not resist. He had dreamed of tasting her pussy for months and was overjoyed to finally get the opportunity to please her with his tongue. He kneeled in front of her and gazed at her bare pussy. Her lips were swollen and puffy. He could see them glistening with wetness and he could smell the strong scent of her arousal. The sights and scents of raw sex triggered his carnal instincts, awakening a deep hunger for his Mistress.

Mistress Sarah pushed his head into her wet mound. Her wetness covered his face. Joe pushed his tongue deep into her warm folds, and tasted her sweetness. He breathed in her primal scent.

Mistress Sarah moaned, "mmmm. That's it sissy. Enjoy my honey pot."

Mistress Sarah held his head against her mound while she grinded her pussy into his face. There was no escape for Joe. He could barely breathe as he serviced her pussy. He enjoyed being held tight against her sex and feeling her control. He reveled in his helplessness as she humped his face.

Mistress Sarah moaned and grunted with pleasure. "Yes...fuck me with your sissy tongue...show me what a good tongue slut you are....yes....deeper slut...mmmm"

Joe pushed his tongue in deep, exploring her insides, and teasing her clit with his tongue. He could not get enough of her juices. The more he explored the more intense her moans become. Soon Mistress and slave melded together into a natural fucking rhythm.

Joe's cock strained against the tight silkiness of his teddy. Although there was no one touching his cock, it was completely aroused and sensitive just from the mental joys of orally pleasuring his Mistress. He could feel the slightest movements of the silken material rubbing over his sensitive shaft and head and this was bringing him close to orgasm. The soft material also rubbed over his nipples. This was not a sensation he was used to and it even furthered his excitement. He strained to hold back from orgasm, for he knew that his orgasm was forbidden without his Mistress's consent. Her pleasure and her orgasm were all the mattered.

Joe barely managed to control himself as he fucked his Mistress with his tongue and face. He stayed in rhythm with her, moving faster and faster as she did. Her orgasm was obvious, as Joe could feel her pussy and body shiver with waves of pleasure. Her grip around his head tightened as her orgasm intensified. His tongue, mouth, and nose were smothered into her warm wetness until the orgasmic pulsing subsided within her.

Joe was almost ready to pass out from lack of air, when she finally released him. He took a deep breath, recovering himself. Mistress Sarah was also breathless from the intense orgasm. She sat on the edge of the bed, getting her breath back while Joe kneeled at her feet.

"Mistress is very pleased with your tongue," said Mistress Sarah with deep breaths.

"That was incredible," said Joe, confirming the obvious.

"Yes. I've been waiting for that for months Josie."

"Me too. You are so awesome Mistress Sarah," complemented Joe.

Mistress Sarah smiled at her slave's compliment. "Good girl."

Mistress Sarah was pleased and excited to see her slave kneeling and fully aroused at her feet. She loved that he had given her an orgasm, without expecting one in return. It proved that his training had worked and it confirmed her control over him.

Mistress lifted her foot and lightly rubbed the tip of her shoe along the underside of Joe's cock. He breathed deeply and his eyes closed as wonderful sensations filled his body. He was still fully aroused.

"I'm so proud of you for not cumming Josie. It's so exciting to tease you like this princess."

"I like it to," commented Joe.

"I know you do slut. I know you love to be horny all the time and I'm going to keep you that way all weekend. Your horniness makes you weak and trainable and that's the way I need you to be this weekend. When you leave in a few days you will be a different person Josie. You will be soft, prissy, pretty, and completely submissive to me. You will be like this not only on the outside, but also on the inside. Your mind is mine now Josie and I am going reprogram it to think like a girl Josie. That's exciting, isn't it.?"

Joe surprised himself at how quickly the word, 'yes' escaped his lips. He should have been scared, nervous, and even embarrassed at the things Mistress Sarah presented to him. The man in him should have been running for the door but instead he remained kneeling and his excitement grew. His arousal intensified the more Mistress talked about training and transforming him. Her words were magic. They held a power that entranced and hypnotized him. He was wrapped up in her world, oblivious to the outside world.

Mistress Sarah's toe continued to trace his cock through the soft material of the teddy, keeping Joe in an intensely aroused state. Softly she said, "I'm glad we had this alone time together pet. It was important for us to bond like this. Soon Miss May will be here and we will resume with your training."

Joe was so close to the edge the way he was being teased by Mistress Sarah's toes and her powerful words. He was concentrating so hard on not cumming that he could not talk. He simply let Mistress Sarah's words sink in. He was glad to hear that Miss May would be coming. He could not wait to meet her in person. She had been a key part of his training up to this point.

Mistress Sarah made Joe lie on the bed and then she continued to tease his cock and talk about his transformation and how she wanted him to be completely submissive and pretty for her. She stroked his cock in a slow rhythmic pattern. Her voice was soft, soothing, and steady. Together, her voice and teasing put Joe's mind into a hypnotic and mesmerized state.

Mistress Sarah purposely asked many questions about his feminization and obedience that all required a 'yes,' answer from Joe. Each time he agreed with her, his mind opened up more for her control. By the time Miss May arrived, he was completely under her spell and eager to continue his feminization.

END OF PART 1

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,223 Followers
12