Discovering My Girlfriend Ch. 3

Story Info
Natalia lays down the law.
523 words
3.8
50.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

I didn’t know what to expect when Natalia and Sara came through the door, half an hour later. They were both dressed in rubber. Natalia had a short rubber top and a rubber micro-skirt; both red, tight red rubber stockings. Sara had the same top, but rubber hot-pants with a zip down the crotch. Both wore latex gloves. Natalia wasn’t wearing any panties. She was carrying a studded leather paddle.

"Now listen to me bitch," she started. "This is the way it’s going to be. If you are worried about me leaving you, then don’t. I love you, no matter what happens. But on the other hand, the situation around here is going to be a bit different from now on. You will be my whore, to do with what I please. You will be a whore for Sara, too. If you don’t like it, you’ll be punished. Whatever happens, you’ll be that whore, there isn’t anything you can do about it. If I am not happy with you, or you don’t do as you are told, then I’ll send those photos to everyone you know. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes." I replied. I received a sharp thwack on the cheek.

"IT WILL BE YES, MISTRESS, UNDERSTAND?" She screamed.

"Yes, mistress."

"That’s better. You’ll address Sara in the same way. Either, mistress, almighty, or god. Now, I have thrown all your male underwear away." She saw the shock on my face. "From now on you’ll wear women’s underwear. While in the flat, you’ll also wear only the sexiest women’s clothes. At work, if you go to work in normal clothes, then you will wear the type of lingerie you are wearing now, under your normal clothes; and when you wear a suit, I understand you can see everything through a white shirt, so you may wear just the panties. Every night when you come home from work, you will be beaten or whipped, just to keep you in line. We will have sex once a week, maximum; maybe even less, we’ll see." Sara passed her something; it was a butt-plug. "At all times, you’ll wear this. Do you understand everything I have explained."

"Yes, almighty one." Although I was scared, this sounded like it could be fun. Natalia instructed me to get on all fours. I did. She then started to beat me with the paddle across the backside, while Sara slapped me across the face. A cried out loud as tears started to pour. Natalia didn’t hold back, she just beat me, not lightly, with all her force.

"When we beat you, we will see blood. That is the only way we know you keep in line. Understand?"

"Yes." I wailed.

"Yes, fucking, what?"

"Yes, almighty and great goddess."

"That’s better." They beat me for almost half an hour. When the finished, I was so sore, I had spots of blood on my ass. Not so much, just like a graze. Next she took the plug, and rubbed it around her pussy for a while, before forcing it up my ass. "And there it’ll stay, understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

To Be Continued...

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers