Discovering My Husband's Secret

Story Info
Innocent wife finds out what husband does at night.
1.7k words
4.11
133.9k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I originally posted this story under the name zeke81. Time has passed and I've had several suggestions about improving this story so I am submitting this revised version. Please feel free to read the version posted under zeke81 and let me know which version you think is better.

ZENDO_ARGOS

------------------------------------------------

My name is Lisa and I've loved my husband John from the moment my family and I moved in next door to his family when we were in seventh grade. We're both 28 now, we've been married for 9 years, and we have two young sons.

John and I have been together as a couple since we met, and we've been having sex since high school, we're the only person that the other has ever been with.

Until recently I would have described our sex life as very enjoyable. John has never failed to leave me satisfied in bed, but unbeknownst to me he wasn't feeling the same way about things.

Several months ago I noticed that he was getting out of bed in the middle of the night and then he'd usually be gone for an hour or more at a time. Always the concerned wife I was worried that he was sick and trying to hide it from me, or he taking some kind of drugs and didn't want me to find out. Curiosity got the better of me after a while so I went looking for him one night after he'd been out of bed for about 20 minutes.

I quietly crept out of the bedroom and down the hall. There was a dim glow coming from the living room so I looked and I found him at our computer. I was in the shadows in the hallway behind him so he didn't see me, but I saw something that opened my eyes. My sweet wonderful husband was masturbating to pornography in the Internet.

This completely blew me away. In all the years that I'd known him I had never known John to masturbate, but there he was doing it in our living room in the middle of the night.

I could see that he was watching a video of people having sex, but I couldn't really make out any more details from where I was.

I was afraid that he'd turn around and catch me watching him. I didn't want to face that awkward conversation just yet, so I quietly crept back to bed. I pretended to be asleep when John finally came back to bed.

The next day after the kids were off to school and John was off to work I sat down at the computer to see if I could find any evidence of what John had been watching late at night. It took a few hours of searching, but I found what I was looking for.

Hidden in a sub folder of a sub folder, of a sub folder, all of which had completely legitimate things in them I found a folder filled with video files. The files didn't have any specific names on them to let me know what they were, but I had a pretty good idea about what was in them.

I found the courage to play the first one and what I saw and heard made me blush. I'd never really seen much pornography in my life, I knew it existed of course, but what I saw shocked me.

The video was a close up shot of a woman using her mouth on a man's penis and testicles. I'd heard people talk about oral sex before, but I'd never actually seen it, and I had certainly never done it myself.

I sat mesmerized by what I was watching. I just about fell over backwards when the man pulled his penis out of the woman's mouth and proceeded to shoot his semen onto her face.

I couldn't believe that anyone would do that, but what was even more unbelievable was that the woman really seemed to enjoy it. She even took some of the semen into her mouth and tasted it.

Questions started filling my head. Why on Earth was John watching something like that? Did he really find that kind of thing sexy? Did he want to do that kind of thing with me?

Curious as to what else John had been watching I clicked onto another clip and I gasped out loud as the video showed a close up of a man sticking his penis into a woman's anus. The man proceeded to have sex with her as if his penis were in her vagina. I had never thought of the anus as a sexual organ. Again the man pulled his penis out and shot his semen onto the woman's face. I almost threw up when the woman took the man's penis in her mouth after it had been in her anus.

The third video I watched was of a woman laying on a bed and masturbating. Now I had done that a few times in my life, when I was younger, but not since John and I had started having sex. I couldn't understand why he would have a video like that one in with the others. It seemed to be pretty tame compared to the other two, which were much more intense.

I watched several more of the videos in the folder and found that they were pretty similar to the first three I had watched. I was still shocked that John was watching these videos, but just as shocking was that I found myself becoming slightly aroused from watching the videos and thinking about John masturbating to them. My arousal confused me so I closed the folder and shut down the computer.

I didn't say anything to John about the videos when he got home from work that night. In the middle of the night, when he thought I was asleep, he again left the bed only to return an hour later.

The next day I opened the folder again, saw that there were new videos that hadn't been there the day before, and I watched more of the videos. That night John left the bed in the middle of the night again. The days repeated themselves, John would sneak out of bed to watch the videos in the middle of the night when he thought I was asleep then I'd watch them during the day when everyone else was gone.

A little over two weeks after I discovered what he was doing at night I began to get angry with John for doing that behind my back. I thought that surely he should be able to talk to me about sex. Not that I'd have been very able to talk about it, but I felt angry that he hadn't even tried to talk to me about it. I decided that I was going to put a stop to his sneaking around in the middle of the night one way or another.

The question became how I was going to do it.

After thinking about it for more than a week I came up with what seemed like the perfect way to handle the situation.

"If John likes videos so much I'll make him one myself." I said to myself.

The next day, at about ten in the morning, when I knew it was safe I set up our digital video camera at the end of our bed. I was very nervous as I crawled onto the bed in my bathrobe. I hit record and looked right into the camera.

"Hello sweetie. John, I found out about your little video collection, and what you've been doing in the middle of the night when you thought I was asleep. If you liked that kind of stuff you should have talked to me about it. I've deleted all of the videos you had on the computer, but I'm leaving you this one in their place, I hope you like it." I said.

I opened my robe revealing that I was naked underneath. I proceeded to masturbate like the girls I'd seen in the videos John had on the computer. When I was done I crawled up close to the camera.

"John, if you haven't already left get your butt into the bedroom, I'm waiting for you." I said.

I carefully loaded the video into his folder, deleted all of the other videos he'd stored there, and waited nervously.

That night John got out of bed at around 1:00 in the morning and headed for the living room. The video that I had made was a total of 15 minutes long so it was no surprise to me when at 1:15 John came walking into the bedroom. Even in the dark I could see the look of shock on his face.

"Why didn't you talk to me about that stuff John?" I asked.

"I didn't think you'd go for it Lisa. You're so sweet and pure and innocent. The things in those videos aren't the kinds of things good girls like you do." John said.

John's head was hanging and he was looking at the floor in shame.

"Maybe a good girl like me that wants her husband to be happy can do some of them." I said.

John's head raised and his eyes met mine.

"Do you mean it?" John asks.

"Yes John, I mean it. I don't want you to shoot your semen on my face and I certainly don't want you to move your penis from my anus to my mouth, but I'll try most of the rest of those things if that's what you want." I said.

"I love you Lisa." John said.

"I love you too John." I said.

That was just over 6 months ago and our sex life has changed a great deal in that time. For one thing, at John's request, I no longer wear panties. He said it would be a thrill for him to know that everywhere I went I didn't have panties on. I never thought I'd be comfortable going out in public without underwear on, but after 6 months I have found that I enjoy it; especially when I'm wearing a short skirt or dress like John likes me to wear.

As for the sex itself, we've tried lots of different positions, locations, and situations. I've become quite comfortable taking John's penis in my mouth, and when he uses his mouth on my vagina, oh man it drives me up the walls.

I thought our life was pretty happy before all this happened, but now I know we're happy, and very well satisfied.