Discovering Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

So that's what we do. She's a terrific cocksucker. Her pussy is shaved, completely clean. She must shave it often, there isn't even any stubble. Her body is every bit as good as girls my age, great breasts (larger than they once were, I believe, I could see some very faint scars to the side). And she loves to fuck, loves to have orgasm after orgasm and it doesn't take her long between them. And quiet. No screaming or yelling, just soft moans. She must have learned to control herself that way. And darn near insatiable. She even likes it in her ass. I'm sure I'm not her only boy toy.

Now I'm driving a mini-Cooper (registered in my name, I know she'll drop me one day) and have spending money, clothes money. I just can't tell people how I have it. I'm still fucking Amy and Karen and Linda, but not as often as they would like, they just have to fit in when Mrs. Valentine doesn't need me. I explain to Amy and Karen that I have a job. I have told Linda about Mrs. Valentine and she's searching for a horny, wealthy man who wants to hire some young pussy. I've even suggested Mrs. Valentine's husband because I bet he's as unfaithful as she is.

One day I leave the pool house and go out the back gate, as always. Myrna, Mrs. Valentine's daughter, is waiting for me. Myrna looks a lot like her Mom. That is, she's good looking with a great body. "I've watched you and my mother in the pool house," she says.

"Oh," I say, "well . . ." I have no idea what to say. I haven o idea whether Myrna is about to shoot me, turn me in to the police or what. And if she's watched us, she's seen a lot.

"I guess that's how you got your car. From my Mom, for fucking her."

"Uh," how do I answer that? "We do more than just fuck." I say, which I realize is stupid as soon as I say it.

"Yes, I know," she says. "You spend a lot of time with your mouth to her pussy. I want you to do that to me."

"Lick your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Myrna," Is ay, "That wouldn't be smart. It will make your mother angry. Besides there's just no time when we can do anything like that, I'm awfully busy."

"Well, you better find time. If you don't, I'll catch you with Mom and raise Cain and she'll have to end it with you, including ending any money she's giving you."

"And if I do?"

"She'll never find out a thing, I'll never tell her and I won't interfere with you and her."

"I guess the only thing left is to decide when and where."

"Well, the time is right now, Billy, and the where is right here." She lifts her skirt and she has no panties on. She sits on a low wall, right there in the alley, and spreads her legs. So I get on my knees and get my face to her pussy and get at it. She has a very nice pussy in fact, tastes clean. She obviously planned this. She starts to moan.

I pull back from her a little, "Your Mom is just the other side of the wall. Can you keep quiet?" And I get y tongue back in her and continue licking, then get a finger into her and away we go. She's soon grabbing my head and pulling me tighter to her and then she cums. Cums more than her Mom does.

"I liked that," she says. "We have to do that some more. And I want to do more. Your cock looks delicious, or at least my Mom seems to think so." The next day in my bedroom she discovers that it is delicious and the next day that it fills her vagina.

So now I have five females I'm trying to satisfy. I'm losing weight and the scheduling is crazy. And as I said in the beginning, I'm feeling guilty -- incest, prostitution, miscegenation, promiscuity, sodomy, adultery -- it's all so wrong. But so good.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers