Discovering True Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

"Why's that?"

Ash could feel his face getting redder and warmer by the second. "I mean you're just like your mom, you're beautiful."

"Oh please I'm nothing like my mom. Every guy in my school drools over her and gives me very detailed descriptions of what they would like to do to her. They don't give a rat's ass about me."

"What kind of things do they tell you that they want to do?"

"Things like make her deep throat their cocks and slam her in the ass and bend her over a table and ram their cocks in her pussy and put a vibrator up her ass. It's disgusting but hey who am I to bag on a fantasy."

"You know maybe I shouldn't tell you this because I really don't want it to get back to your mother or anything but when we first met I had those exact thoughts and fantasies about her but now sex with her is just..." Ash looked at Tiffany who seemed to be hanging on his every word. Her eyes were wide and a small smirk was forming on her face. This confused Ash as to what she was thinking but he continued. "I care about your mother a lot but lately I feel like I have other fantasies that I need to fulfill and I just don't think she's going to do it for me."

Tiffany pulled herself up off the couch and sat upright next to Ash. She smiled at him and asked. "What kind of fantasies. I mean I'm sure with how hot you are, I can bet you have been around the block a few times. It doesn't make you a bad person but hey use what you got before its gone. But at your age what is their that you couldn't possibly have experienced?"

"There's a lot if you can believe it."

"Like?"

Ash knew Tiffany was just trying to nudge what she wanted to hear out of him. He wanted to keep it locked up for if it had gotten out there would be no putting it back and certainly no chance of him coming back to the house. However he sat and thought. If she heard what she wanted to hear than it could end in a rather lustful way. But then there was the thought that if she had been thinking something else and wanted to hear something else than she could be spooked to the point of telling her mother and everything going downhill. He decided to keep biting his tongue. At least this would be his plan until he was certain he knew what Tiffany wanted to hear.

"Okay what if I tell you my fantasies and you tell me yours?"

"Your mother would kill me if she walked in on that conversation and I know, with my luck, that the minute I started talking she would step through the door and have a fit."

"She doesn't get home til around eight on Thursdays. I was actually wondering what you were doing here so early. Of course with how much you've been here lately you've practically moved in and I decided not to question it." Tiffany flashed a million dollar smile at Ash and placed her hand just slightly above his knee cap. "So is it I deal? I'll tell if you tell?"

Ash swallowed hard and shook his head. The warmth of her hand seeping through his pants and running up his legs causing more blood to rush to his groin. He watched as Tiffany's face grew red and she pushed her hair back behind her ear. Her attention was on the floor and the hair kept slipping out of place and she was quick to push it back. The last time it happened Ash pushed the hair back for her and lifted her chin so that her eyes were on his.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Ash didn't want to lose this intimate moment with Tiffany but also didn't want to pressure her into saying anything she didn't want to.

"Well the reason I'm embarrassed is because part of my fantasies that I have been having lately have been about you." As the words slipped out of Tiffany's beautiful soft lips Ash thought he had heard them wrong. His cock was once again rock hard and his heart rate kicked up beyond calming down. "I know you're my mother's little toy but lately I have laid awake in bed wanting to be your little toy. I want you to take me and do as you want to me. I don't care whether it's shoving things inside of me or plain old fucking me. My pussy gets wet just with the thought of you taking me and doing as you please, when you please and how you please with the thrill of my mother walking in at any moment. I would love to be out in the open and just have the rush of someone seeing us as you do with me whatever your little heart desires." Tiffany quickly pulled her hand away and flung herself back into the couch. Her heart was beating almost to the point of being heard from where Ash was sitting. She looked at Ash with a rosy face and quickly turned away. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

"Oh no don't apologize." Ash said with a smile.

HRose
HRose
16 Followers
12